Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70482 times)
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

We offer the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can
switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with crypto to crypto, crypto
to cash, crypto to bank deposit as well as crypto to the card.

This is the best idea they made.
people can easily convert to anything they want.
the owner/holder are the ones to control anything by themselves.
i like the image of the card, but isn't it too expensive?
25 USD for the regular one and 100 USD for the luxury?

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.

at first there will be a few machines available for the card.
but as it goes on and the project will have more ATM worldwide.
Even big banks now start for a few one and made it possible by spreading their branch and machines.
this will happen to cryptoria too, but for that to happen. they should get many people to support and use their card.
but how? the percent they want from it is really expensive.
There will be for sure many people who will love to use the platform since cryptocurrency now is becoming widely used and it will be more and more popular in a matter of just 2-3 years more so users are not the problem. I wish they could reduce the monthly fees too. 20$ a month is a lot and much more if i dont withdraw cash from my card.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

In my country, there is an application that provides the crypto enthussiasts a way to convert bitcoin and ethereum in fiat currency. In addition, we can also withdraw or deposit our funds in that application. Withdrawals can conduct in remittance area and there is an convenient store where we can deposit our funds.
How does CryptoRiya differ to other firms and application that provides the same offer?
CryptoRiya can access by the people internationally. We can withdraw fiat currency even we are far apart from our beloved country. Aside from that, 1600 currencies can handle by CryptoRiya. We can exchange, deposit and withdraw eventhough we don't pass a KYC verification.

Flygonz

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

based on the white paper of the cryptoriya in the cryptoriya project platform the cryptoriya will provide the premium users a luxury premium card
however it is a must for the to undergo to the process of KYC or know your costumer
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

Be Ready To Get Any Crypto To Cash Within Minutes across the globe.

https://youtu.be/F0hHZjVKmzM

Watch this video about cryptoriya.

Source: https://twitter.com/cryptoriya
This two minutes video can summarize the goals of CryptoRiya and I found something interesting about this project. I like how CryptoRiya makes an efficient transaction to 1600 currencies worldwide. This is not a cryptocurrency trading platform but a global exchange platform that integrates the usage of fiat as well as cryptocurrency.
Thanks for quoting this man! I am searching for the official video of CryptoRiya and I am gladly to say that I watch it because of you!
Does the 1600 currencies are only in form of cryptocurrency? Or do they combine it with the fiat currency?

That video is good but someone needs to do a better video. I just understand it because I somehow read the white paper. Can someone create a profound video tackling Cryptoriya so that I can share it to my lazy friends but have a plenty of money to spend
EquityUp

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I see you have the Visa logo displayed, do you have a partnership with them?
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

i have never heard of any mastercard or visa card that did not do their client verification. the banks will never let you just take out money anywhere in the world without them knowing who's taking the money out of their vault, even though its actually your money, they still need to know who you are.

Let us see how will CryptoRiya team will resolve that problem in the future. CryptoRiya is different from banks which are centralized. Therefore, let us also believe that KYC process is not anymore big deal to a project that has security and decentralized system.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

i have never heard of any mastercard or visa card that did not do their client verification. the banks will never let you just take out money anywhere in the world without them knowing who's taking the money out of their vault, even though its actually your money, they still need to know who you are.

Let us see how will CryptoRiya team will resolve that problem in the future. CryptoRiya is different from banks which are centralized. Therefore, let us also believe that KYC process is not anymore big deal to a project that has security and decentralized system.
It very feasible even though we need to pass KYC/AML for this project. It's not a big deal with need to follow the rules, Well i guess we need to change our password and create new email address and don't connect it to your own email add. Crypto to cash anywhere without bank it's really possible just like converting it to gold and money.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

One of the dilemma now for crypto enthusiast , is that cryptocurrency is not yet fully accepted worldwide, this causes difficulty in converting any cryptocurrencies into cash. Now that Cryptoriya is here to offer the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world, this is something that all cryptolover and supporters would look be happy to look forward to.

in a world where cryptocurrency is growing so fast but only remains in a digital way rather than being used in daily life is so lame. It would really give me great joy if Cryptoriya will make it possible for us to exchanged our precious coins/tokens within minutes. Make this dream a reality Cryptoriya  Wink Wink Wink

Exactly. Working and earning cryptocurrency and yet because of this dilemma we are hardly enjoying our gains since there is not much ways to use them in everyday life. If CryptoRiya will be able to provide all these means they mentioned in their whitepaper, it will be to us that cryptocurrency will be our regular currency since we are working for it, earning it and living by it. 

Actually that's what everybody dreaming for, but sad to say in reality things happen almost all written in the whitepaper is not being happen

100% most of the time dude, it is very seldom for the ico to achieve the 50% at least of their goal target. Then majority was less than 50% is

not. Well I guess and hoping that cryptoriya is not like that.
I agree that some ICO are really good at the start, They can create very detailed Whitepaper with their promising concepts of adopting blockchain. But as mentioned it's pretty possible that they can deliver all their promises. What ever the concept they want.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

In my country, there is an application that provides the crypto enthussiasts a way to convert bitcoin and ethereum in fiat currency. In addition, we can also withdraw or deposit our funds in that application. Withdrawals can conduct in remittance area and there is an convenient store where we can deposit our funds.
How does CryptoRiya differ to other firms and application that provides the same offer?
CryptoRiya can access by the people internationally. We can withdraw fiat currency even we are far apart from our beloved country. Aside from that, 1600 currencies can handle by CryptoRiya. We can exchange, deposit and withdraw eventhough we don't pass a KYC verification.
I guess the system will works on the black market at this moment. Though the idea of this project is for the mass adoption of the whole cryptomarket. We can add more token soon. Millions of cryptocurrencies will be added soon as we have alot of business model that will adopt the technology of blockchain.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:16:13 PM

OK guys I just bought my first slice of CIYA, now lets see this project take off Smiley

Noticed on etherscan that some 100,000 CIYA were transfered 42-45 days ago (to many different addresses), well over a month before the Pre-ICO, was this some sort of private sale ?
https://etherscan.io/token/0xf75fbfa2f681860b9a6d19fc3ff3d34cb322e2d6
Yes probably that's a private sale , Did you buy CIYA? how much token you have bought? Just hold on brother after this ICO they will listing on an exchange and that's the way they will focus on project development.

Oh I didn't go splashing out, bought just enough to test the waters, so to speak, and I do intend to hodl on to CIYA as it looks like a good bet. As there are a few transactions you can guess what I bought by looking at the etherscan transactions Smiley
Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

Tell me, is your platform officially registered? you are going to issue debit cards, right? can I order it anywhere in the world?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

What is the difference between the expensive one and the cheao one? Why is it so expensive since you will not be buying the card and the contents, you will have your own content. It is through this debit card you can cash out everywhere from your cryptocurrency? If they put only one ATM machine in every city then that will not be too convinient for the users and if not all the stores are credited by CryptoRiya card wont be used also.

Even big banks now start for a few one and made it possible by spreading their branch and machines.
this will happen to cryptoria too, but for that to happen. they should get many people to support and use their card.
There will be for sure many people who will love to use the platform since cryptocurrency now is becoming widely used and it will be more and more popular in a matter of just 2-3 years more so users are not the problem. I wish they could reduce the monthly fees too. 20$ a month is a lot and much more if i dont withdraw cash from my card.

Yes people will definitely love to see cryptocurrency going global. If Cryptoriya can operate worldwide and opening different crypto currency conversion in  much faster approach, then this can be considered as one step towards global cryptorization.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

I guess the system will works on the black market at this moment. Though the idea of this project is for the mass adoption of the whole cryptomarket. We can add more token soon. Millions of cryptocurrencies will be added soon as we have alot of business model that will adopt the technology of blockchain.

We are looking forward that this project will be implemented to the whole cryptomarket. The convenience of using this platform is really great and promising because everything is made easier to all crypto people for their transactions. This will really help people especially those who prefer to transact in crypto than using fiat money.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

although it's a bit hard to believe that cryptoriya can allow no verification on its project, i would still like to think they can make it work. because i believe highly believe that one of the purpose of crytocurrency is to protect user identity by keeping it privately.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

Yes people will definitely love to see cryptocurrency going global. If Cryptoriya can operate worldwide and opening different crypto currency conversion in  much faster approach, then this can be considered as one step towards global cryptorization.

That's Nice! "One Step Towards Global Cryptorization"  is a real deal. I am inspired by that words you have mention. This is really it. We should be very positive on this matter because it will surely help us on converting our money and this is one way that the world will embrace. Availability of services sometimes is the reason why others don't buy the product.
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

That's Nice! "One Step Towards Global Cryptorization"  is a real deal. I am inspired by that words you have mention. This is really it. We should be very positive on this matter because it will surely help us on converting our money and this is one way that the world will embrace. Availability of services sometimes is the reason why others don't buy the product.

for me to be consider it global cryptonization is that there won't be any conversion needed to be able to use cryptocurrency in our daily financial/payment use. no more cards and no more cash.

rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

We are looking forward that this project will be implemented to the whole cryptomarket. The convenience of using this platform is really great and promising because everything is made easier to all crypto people for their transactions. This will really help people especially those who prefer to transact in crypto than using fiat money.
Yes Just like me that i don't want to use fiat money for any trasaction. I want to use cryptocurrency and it's way more convenient. Peer to peer transaction is way better than transacting to a bank. though we have volatile market so i guess we need to have system that will protect our money from volatile, I hope they can develop this kind of system in the future.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Rebyuwer

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

although it's a bit hard to believe that cryptoriya can allow no verification on its project, i would still like to think they can make it work. because i believe highly believe that one of the purpose of crytocurrency is to protect user identity by keeping it privately.

I really believe that this project will work. Most of us really want to become anonymous because we wanted to be very private. I hope that other organization, as well as the government, will do something about this without compromising our privacy. Some of us want to be very silent in some way or another.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

for me to be consider it global cryptonization is that there won't be any conversion needed to be able to use cryptocurrency in our daily financial/payment use. no more cards and no more cash.

A true global cryptonization is  a world where we use cryptocurrency as a direct payment, but we also need a global crypto wallet that could accept all cryptocurrency and that can securely store our crypto assets.
HelpDesk

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

The card can be visa or mastercard, and the expensive one has lower deduction on withdrawal and also has paywave. Through this cards you may transact any cryptocurrency, use it to pay at any store which accepts visa or mastercard.

I think its something to do with the Maximum Balance, Spend, Load and Withdrawal Limit. Banks also implement different card with different privileges. As the card name says it's for LUXURY. I am expecting that the owner of this card holds a huge amount of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: