Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Greninja

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:07:35 AM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

The crypto roya project platform is really interesting because.of the characteristics that the developers has been given to the crypto riya project platform. I hope soon that this project will reach their success.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash.

Yes, and even better you can convert it to cash anywhere you are as long as there is an internet connection and a Cryptoriya agent nearby. More than the crypto to cash exchange, the cryptoriya debit card is also something to look forward too since it eliminates the need to bring cash in purchasing from big merchants and malls.
That is right, i hope that this is available in our country as soon as possible so that all crypto users here can avail the card of CryptoRiya and see how good the result when they give it some try.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...
This is indeed a great idea i never thought of. Imagine you are lacking cash and you are in the middle of a situation where in you need cash so bad or it is an emegency. You can just go to your nearest ATM booth to withdraw some cash you need through your visa card or your cryptoriya debit card.
AaronLuja

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:21:50 PM

I hope this business grows well and perfect!
Interesting vision, blameless logo!  Good luck team!
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash.

Yes, and even better you can convert it to cash anywhere you are as long as there is an internet connection and a Cryptoriya agent nearby. More than the crypto to cash exchange, the cryptoriya debit card is also something to look forward too since it eliminates the need to bring cash in purchasing from big merchants and malls.
That is right, i hope that this is available in our country as soon as possible so that all crypto users here can avail the card of CryptoRiya and see how good the result when they give it some try.

I am looking forward also to that time that it will be available in our country. I am pretty sure that this will be like a hot cake when people started to avail the debit cards. Hassle-Free conversion of Crypto to cash and Easy payment through Debit card. Crypto world is really making its way to the next level.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

Glad to see this project managed to reach softcap before ICO. Not so many projects are able to do that nowadays. We'll see how this gonna go really soon.
I think it's gonna go up and high! hahaha. That probably means that this project is practical and can be viewed as realistic by cryptocurrency users. The project in itself is already attractive and I'm not really sure about how their selling it but the idea in itself is really worth.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

August 14 is the final day of sale,
there are few people doubting that date.
so many followers are looking forward of a day or 3 sold out.
there are too many phase for this ICO, but i think they will all go on the flow.

Most of the community are literally expecting that things to be happen, it may not been achieve the hard cap but at least more than soft cap

anyhow. But for what I heard on this project the flow was in good progress so far, which means there's probably have a chance to achieve what

goal they have, isn't?

Yes that is a great outlook for Cryptoriya. The earlier their ICO succeed the earlier we can get our hands on that Cryptoriya Debit Cards. Anyway I would like to know if anyone can apply as Cryptoriya agent in their area? Its not mentioned in the white paper and what are the benefits of being a cryptoriya agent.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

Venture capital is a high risk, high reward industry.
A venture capital company gathers large sums of money from
investors and deploys that cash as funding to startups that make it through a vetting process.
Cryptoriya help us decisions on how strategic direction of your investment how you handle your money
could be made by their new blockchain technology.

teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:11:01 AM

investors and deploys that cash as funding to startups that make it through a vetting process.
Cryptoriya help us decisions on how strategic direction of your investment how you handle your money

Successful entrepreneurs wouldn’t have been able to manage people effectively, build products people love,
run a big company, organize their time well and work with big sums of money, if they hadn’t started
from nothing and earned the chance to get to every next step.
JesseHarris

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:36:22 AM

It seems of this plan will be preferably in the offing! Excellence logo, assured plan, a rather interesting logo!  Good luck dev's.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

Successful entrepreneurs wouldn’t have been able to manage people effectively, build products people love,
run a big company, organize their time well and work with big sums of money, if they hadn’t started
from nothing and earned the chance to get to every next step.

In the end of the day, it’s all about how hard you’ve worked on the right thing,
Cryptoriya will get you closer to achive  your goal.
So the hard work, together with the time it takes, is a must on your journey to success.
It makes you who you have to turn into in order to live the better life that’s awaiting for you.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:03:57 AM

I caught my attention when i see this in their twitter account this must be interesting;

Our public ICO will be live on 1st of July 2018.

Get yourself ready for 40% on your investment.

hurry! don't missed a chance just visit;
https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1011999749912875009  for more details.
Yokiga

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

Good evening fellows.
It is really nice plan. Faultless design, engaging vision.
Logkalog

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:35:02 AM

i thinks this project get huge demand globally. like me there are many people who dont want wasting time to get a bank for a cash.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

The project seems to have an appeal where one can spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send crypto currencies globally without going through any bank account. But what I want to know more about, how this project can provide cash services for any user of crypto currency worldwide because crypto currency users are not only in one particular country or region, but they are all over the world, while there are certain countries where the government prohibits the use of crypto currency. Can I get a more detailed explanation, what steps will be taken in realizing the creation of cash services that can be enjoyed by users of crypto currencies around the world so they can benefit from this project. Hopefully the team can work optimally to create the realization of cash services that can be enjoyed by users of crypto currency around the world.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

The idea of the project was great, sometimes we need cash money when we're traveling it would be nice if we can cash out our crypto anywhere and anytime. I hope CryptoRiya will expand to asia too. I hope this project will running on time like roadmap and bring the benefit for all of mankind in the world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

Token Name   CRYPTORIYA
Token Symbol:   CIYA
Total Supply:   100000000
Rate:   1 ETH = 2000 CIYA
PRE-ICO Start Date:   15 / May / 2018
PRE-ICO END Date:   20 / June / 2018
ICO Start Date ICO:   01 / July / 2018
ICO End Date ICO:   14 / August / 2018

CIYA as a symbol of the token. but i saw something on COBINHOOD exchange with the same symbol.
this will have an effect in the future exchange of their token.

https://cobinhood.com/trade/CIYA-BTC

I already raise this matter to the team recently. But as of now, I do not receive any information and reaction to the team. They said already that they are not yet on exchange and CIYA token will be available once the ICO will be done. I guess this token you saw at cobinhood is just a shitcoin.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

This is indeed a great idea i never thought of. Imagine you are lacking cash and you are in the middle of a situation where in you need cash so bad or it is an emegency. You can just go to your nearest ATM booth to withdraw some cash you need through your visa card or your cryptoriya debit card.
Yes thanks for agreeing with my thoughts, it came to my mind since im always experiencing lack of money with regards to my finances and expenses lol... But seriously this is the most important uses of cryptoriya card for me, followed by many others...  Grin
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

That is right, i can't wait to use the card of cryptoriya as we all know that this was very useful especially now that crypto users are increase and may want to have some changes and there it is now, whereas the CryptoRiya project can implement a big changes in the world of crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: