Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Alonczek

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

I looked at the project information, the clear roadmap, the experienced team, the first blockchain technology to give users the ability to exchange electronic money into cash within minutes, the project has a good foundation.

This is a really nice observation and analysis. I bet you have a good background on seeing potential projects which will make it to the top. CryptoRiya is really amazing and will definitely give advantageous benefits to all crypto users by simply converting crypto to cash within minutes and made possible without any bank. Let us continue supporting the project.

Yes, and more and more users will surely appreciate the project if they are able to see and read this thread. I think this project is not receiving much attention it deserves. I hope they will be able to reach their soft cap and hard cap. I want to have my own cryptoriya card and be a cryptoriya agent here in my area if possible.
Sometimes I am thinking of too many projects presented similar to this. Giving or presenting means to convert cryptocurrencies to cash in a click. Provding debit cards but in reality, are there ever crypto-debit cards existing right now? What if all these plans CryptoRiya has will just remain plans? Just asking.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform.This is really huge.

Yes, cryptoriya is really a big development in crypto currency and blockchain tecknology in terms of wallet capability. I just hope that the security feature it offers is enough to prevent hackers from accessing our accounts. The main thing that attracts investors will be the fast crypto to cash exchanges and the cryptoriya cards.

No doubt about the security feature inside the CryptoRiya. Blockchain Technology was implemented to have a secured and safe platform as well as wallet capability. Cryptoriya super convenient way to convert crypto to cash is the real deal here. No one dares to have that and here we are, just one step away to make it happen. Let us support Cryptoriya.

I used to like this project because of the sentence “can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes”
because some of the Crypto-Exchanger exchanges two to three days before the exchange. I almost love it because of its instant exchange of coin. Very good project.
And imagine you can exchange your cryptocurrency anywhere in the world, they'll deposit funds to thousand of money exchange center world wide so it's possible for all user to cash out their cryptocurrency anywhere...
RyanVargas

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

I like the construct of this plan! Cognizant results, very nice project, wondrous plan!
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

I looked at the project information, the clear roadmap, the experienced team, the first blockchain technology to give users the ability to exchange electronic money into cash within minutes, the project has a good foundation.

This is a really nice observation and analysis. I bet you have a good background on seeing potential projects which will make it to the top. CryptoRiya is really amazing and will definitely give advantageous benefits to all crypto users by simply converting crypto to cash within minutes and made possible without any bank. Let us continue supporting the project.

Yes, and more and more users will surely appreciate the project if they are able to see and read this thread. I think this project is not receiving much attention it deserves. I hope they will be able to reach their soft cap and hard cap. I want to have my own cryptoriya card and be a cryptoriya agent here in my area if possible.
Sometimes I am thinking of too many projects presented similar to this. Giving or presenting means to convert cryptocurrencies to cash in a click. Provding debit cards but in reality, are there ever crypto-debit cards existing right now? What if all these plans CryptoRiya has will just remain plans? Just asking.  Smiley

Well there are other projects that offer crypto debit card. I was able to encounter one user who pointed this out and the other project is already on the stage of users pre-ordering their card. However the strength of Cryptoriya is it offers fast crypto to cash exchanges. I believe that if one properly read the whitepaper of this project, you will surely support it and want to have it happen soon. This matter will depend on the developer on what they will do next if in-case they are not able to reach their hard cap. But I believe that a company with a very good concept will not easily give up.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

Cryptoriya is a first blockchain technology a nice project especially in the business like investment,
an investment is made because it serves some objective for an investor.
Depending on the life stage and risk appetite of the investor, there are three main objectives of investment
safety, growth and income.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

It is not unknown to all that there are a lot of shit coins these ICOs are producing. Will CryptoRiya also enlist these coins or tokens to their platform even if they know there is no potential on the said tokens to have value? What will be thhe future of those tokens then if they are held in CryptoRiya wallet?

It is true that there are too many coins and tokens that are somewhere no potential to have value but let we think on how Crytoriya so friendly on coins and tokens.
So what if they haven’t value? isn’t that a big deal? at least Cryptoriya shows up they are not a Racist wallet unlike other wallets that used to choose only the high paid coins and tokens. Support this project.
Alonczek

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

I am surprised  Shocked Anyone here who can say me how much ETH raised so far? I just found this address from the official site for investing in this project : https://etherscan.io/address/0xDeCE7451EbeE92BC6a4B97f358Bb5f6E87Ee102D but there is no information about it!
Hey! Why dont you join their telegram so any questions and clarifications you have can be raised there? Better be updated before letting go of your valuable tokens in investing. But their twitter account is always updated you may want to check also the twitter just feel free.
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:17:44 PM

It is true that there are too many coins and tokens that are somewhere no potential to have value but let we think on how Crytoriya so friendly on coins and tokens.
So what if they haven’t value? isn’t that a big deal? at least Cryptoriya shows up they are not a Racist wallet unlike other wallets that used to choose only the high paid coins and tokens. Support this project.

Racist wallet? Lol. It's not about any kind of discrimination, it's about relevance and comfort. There are plenty of meaningless coins on the market and they don't even worth mentioning on any kind of platform.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

Racist wallet? Lol. It's not about any kind of discrimination, it's about relevance and comfort. There are plenty of meaningless coins on the market and they don't even worth mentioning on any kind of platform.
In the field of cryptocurrency, there is no room for the shitcoins. It is not a racial discrimination because there is no race that is being oppressed or deprived. It is good that CryptoRiya will honor other cryptocurrency but I think it is much better if they will put the coin that has a value because it is senseless if they just display this shitcoins.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:07:36 PM

In the field of cryptocurrency, there is no room for the shitcoins. It is not a racial discrimination because there is no race that is being oppressed or deprived. It is good that CryptoRiya will honor other cryptocurrency but I think it is much better if they will put the coin that has a value because it is senseless if they just display this shitcoins.

Now that's a new term. Its glad to know that Cryptoriya wallet will be open to almost all type of crypto-currencies. However, not all crypto currency have value since not all projects that had their ICO are successful. Most often than not, the value of the Coin depreciates just after the ICO and you can't blame other wallet for choosing cryptocurrencies with more stable value like bitcoin and etherium. Anyway, the fast crypto to cash exchange of Cryptoriya is really great.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:50:29 PM

Sometimes I am thinking of too many projects presented similar to this. Giving or presenting means to convert cryptocurrencies to cash in a click. Provding debit cards but in reality, are there ever crypto-debit cards existing right now? What if all these plans CryptoRiya has will just remain plans? Just asking.  Smiley

Well there are other projects that offer crypto debit card. I was able to encounter one user who pointed this out and the other project is already on the stage of users pre-ordering their card. However the strength of Cryptoriya is it offers fast crypto to cash exchanges. I believe that if one properly read the whitepaper of this project, you will surely support it and want to have it happen soon. This matter will depend on the developer on what they will do next if in-case they are not able to reach their hard cap. But I believe that a company with a very good concept will not easily give up.

To be straight forward, all our doubts about how CryptoRiya will end up will be known really soon as their WP states that most of the services will be out by the end of the year. So we are looking at, as early as 2019, the full release of their services.

Perhaps the only the thing that would matter right now is 1) are we wanting the services they have outlined? and 2) do we have the capability to support them? If you answered "Yes" to both questions then go ahead and buy your CIYA tokens now as the 30% promo is still up and about!

I definitely agree. It is our decision whether we believe in the project or not. Their WP says it all and what we are waiting is for the CryptoRiya platform to be launched. I guess I have to wait for that moment and check if everything was done according to what has stated on the WP. Then we will just decide on this great project.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

Now that's a new term. Its glad to know that Cryptoriya wallet will be open to almost all type of crypto-currencies. However, not all crypto currency have value since not all projects that had their ICO are successful. Most often than not, the value of the Coin depreciates just after the ICO and you can't blame other wallet for choosing cryptocurrencies with more stable value like bitcoin and etherium. Anyway, the fast crypto to cash exchange of Cryptoriya is really great.
That great news! Crypotiya will reveal it unique strategies and innovative creation to serve evry crypto enthusiast needs.  Hope it will satisfy the needs of everyone crypto users.  Hopefully team will create a much more attractive social media sites to able to reach to simple and individuals crypto users in the ecosystem.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:53:41 AM

Cryptoriya investment most advisor's and investors follow what they call an "active" management style.
This is an approach that is based on some type of information that the advisor, or investor,
thinks gives them an edge in selecting their investment holdings.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the last day of 30% bonus give away.

What are you waiting for? Hurry up and be one of the beneficiaries of the 30% bonus.

Buy CIYA tokens today and get your bonus.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy CIYA tokens today

Follow their Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/cryptoriya/ <--- source
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
You are great Bitdane. It never came into my mind. Imagine even if I am in a different country i can still order online and pay them with my cryptoRiya card of visa card and make my family a recipient. So even if i order them from here the store can send them to my family.
Yes what a great idea, with the use of cryptoriya card you can send money and buy goods then it will send to them wherever they are... By that your personal salary will not be used and you will have savings on it...

This is very nice and I think it is possible.  The purchase can be done after the conversion of our crypto to cash through CryptoRiya. Online selling will be very possible because it is just on the net and everyone can transact from it. Anything can be bought on the net, if we have digital cash, we can easily pay the items then it can be delivered instantly to our love ones.
That's also a good idea to spend our cryptocurrency by the use of cryptoriya card we can buy goods and send it to our families, but just in case our tokens or coins in the card are used up can we directly deposit cash from it? Or we need to buy coins and deposit to our card...

That is a good question, and I think we just buy what kind of token we want as long as this is accepted in their CryptoRiya wallet, they can manage and give a chance to the users what they need to make the transaction easily like withdrawing is anytime and anywhere.
pongs2341

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
It will be very useful when someone need immediate help or have emergency, with cryptoriya we can withdraw our tokens to become instant cash anywhere by using a cryptoriya card anytime... By that we know that in any situation there is something/someone we can rely on, and that's cryptoriya...

If that's the case, I could say it will become really helpful to anybody who can have an emergency problem in terms of financial needs. So I guess their platform was quite good, I hope more investor can discover their impressive target in this industry anyway.
I can also see the advantage of this platform for those working abroad like me. Not all the time i have cash. I have to wait for salary day for me to be able to send money for my family’s allowance but sometimes, there are unavoidable instance where they need money for emergency. So instead of borrowing money with interest if i have cryptocurrency in my CryptoRiya wallet i can just send them what they need with out problem.

You have a good point on this. The availability of your money and the convenience of sending money to your love one is another plus for the project. We can also purchase goods online and delivered it to them. No hassle, no shipping fee if you have made the transaction online to the local online store to that country. I think Cryptoriya team will make sure that all these transactions will be possible through the use of Cryptoriya platform.
You are great Bitdane. It never came into my mind. Imagine even if I am in a different country i can still order online and pay them with my cryptoRiya card of visa card and make my family a recipient. So even if i order them from here the store can send them to my family.
Yes what a great idea, with the use of cryptoriya card you can send money and buy goods then it will send to them wherever they are... By that your personal salary will not be used and you will have savings on it...

This is very nice and I think it is possible.  The purchase can be done after the conversion of our crypto to cash through CryptoRiya. Online selling will be very possible because it is just on the net and everyone can transact from it. Anything can be bought on the net, if we have digital cash, we can easily pay the items then it can be delivered instantly to our love ones.
What I really like is using the card whereas the token holder can easily withdraw a cash from it, i believe that  this project will become successful as we can see the continuous support of the investors and supporters who know how big is the help of this project.
Giratina

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

I'm trying to judge the seriousness of this project. The fact that there are so many Newbie and Junior Members enthusiastic comments in this thread I find quite suspicious - it's unlikely to have expecially such a "young" public in a thread, and that's a pattern I've seen in many ICOs. They are probably just sockpuppet accounts of some paid bumping service. Not very encouraging.
So may I know what should be the basis of a project’s seriousness? Is it only on the type of supporters or in the project itself? The achievability of the project and the reasonability  and sensibility of their visions. What about those announcement threads reaching to 200 pages and more?

I do not get any of your points my friend. Is the level of account connected on the seriousness of the project? What the hell are you thinking my friend?
Accounts on this thread was only amazed on this project and seeing the solution that this project will be solved.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Sounds Amazing, I'm pretty stocked to be a part of This project right here
You guys have Plenty to offer and I think The only Thing this project Needs Is time. Your great Performance will give you more exposure, more exposure = More investors.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

Sounds Amazing, I'm pretty stocked to be a part of This project right here
You guys have Plenty to offer and I think The only Thing this project Needs Is time. Your great Performance will give you more exposure, more exposure = More investors.

No doubt, if you will also check the social media page of them you will see good updates most of the time.
they do not keep their audience hanging and feeding them a real update.

you got me and i will give some on this, will invest for sure.
Alonczek

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the last day of 30% bonus give away.

What are you waiting for? Hurry up and be one of the beneficiaries of the 30% bonus.

Buy CIYA tokens today and get your bonus.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy CIYA tokens today

Follow their Fb page: https://www.facebook.com/cryptoriya/ <--- source
So what’s next in line now? After this phase of their ICO what will be next? How many stages of ICO they have? This project seems to be quiet, can’t even hear any update on the development of their projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: