Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

No KYC ? You are not scared of SEC ?
Have you read the whitepaper? http://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

There will be remote KYC for luxury debit card but other than that, all other transactions are KYC free. Just like overseas remittance, you don't have to send a copy of your ID to the person sending the money. Just give your name, date of birth and mobile number. You are, if your country requires, in need to fill out remittance form and show your ID to the financial institution where you are claiming the money.

It seems that this Cryptoriya kyc is easy and not complicated, it certainly will be a lot of interest.
CryptoRiya this does have great potential for the future. And will prove that CryptoRiya can hit the public about the world of crypto so far.

the idea is good but not enough,
the project is really awesome but need to be furnish.
cryptoriya will sure hit the top if they will have their own process and will not go over visa and other third parties.
this will not take a short time, but once they establish it on their own the fee will go down a lot and that will be better for the users.
the fee is really pocket problem, but with the third party power will definitely have an easy withdrawal.

I beg to disagree with you there. Using Visa and other currently existing third parties is a good choice for Cryptoriya. It is not easy to establish the credibility that Visa has. It is widely accepted by many merchants globally. This is very strategic for cryptoriya as in contrast with your view point. I do agree that cryptoriya can be improve as it is develop and as it grows in the future but the general concept and offers of cryptoriya is already satisfying. It is only normal to have a transaction fee involving cryptocurrencies. Even existing remittances of fiat money and currency exchanges has their own charges or fees per transaction.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junior002

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

There will be remote KYC for luxury debit card but other than that, all other transactions are KYC free. Just like overseas remittance, you don't have to send a copy of your ID to the person sending the money. Just give your name, date of birth and mobile number. You are, if your country requires, in need to fill out remittance form and show your ID to the financial institution where you are claiming the money.

It seems that this Cryptoriya kyc is easy and not complicated, it certainly will be a lot of interest.
CryptoRiya this does have great potential for the future. And will prove that CryptoRiya can hit the public about the world of crypto so far.

The no KYC feature of cryptoriya will make it more attractive to more people. The idea of having a decentralized currency like bitcoin is what make cryptocurrencies soar in value. People believe that no authority should have power over this type of currency. Although government of different countries try to put measures preventing a free exchange of cryptocurrency, more and more people still appreciate this and with Cryptoriya I believe that the burden of crypto to cash and other type of exchanges will be much faster and readily accessible.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

CryptoRiya Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Crypto-Currency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any crypto-currency within minutes around the world which will make any crypto-currency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

source: https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

To summarize, here are the advantages of using Cryptoriya:

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
4. Any Crypto to Card - First exchange to provide card for any cryptocurrency.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.
We can see from here that cryptoriya will have the biggest change of getting into the top, they offering us a wonderful conversion and exchange from digital currency to cash world wide that we haven't often see from many money exchange around...

True, cryptoriya have a very great concept and the demand for its exchange is surely high. I am sure that this ICO will be a success and I'm personally looking forward into getting my own Cryptoriya card.

Yes, so cast away any doubts and believe in the project. Their is no point in worrying much about what will be the future of cryptoriya. What I know now is that before no one believe in Bitcoin, it has no value at all. But now, it remains a fact that Bitcoin is really amazing and it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. If you still doubt cryptoriya then you might have missed another opportunity knocking on your face. Good luck.

Well, thanks for that nudge. It is really an eye opener. No need to worry much. I am sure as well that this project has a lot of potential in the future. It is based on real demand and made convenient for the crypto community. I am following the for the updates on this project.

I am just happy that it will be possible soon to buy items directly using cryptoriya card without the need to going to the bank to exchange your cryptocurrency. Best feature is that you can exchange your crypto to cash anytime, anywhere. With no KYC you are sure that your profile is safe and you don't have to fear anything.
Really wow is a big yes for all, imagine cryptoriya giving what exactly need by cryptocurrency users in the world... By converting crypto to cash anywhere and it can use to buy anything from all accredited store soon... Convenient is life for cryptoriya project, keep it up...
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

CryptoRiya Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Crypto-Currency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any crypto-currency within minutes around the world which will make any crypto-currency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Nice, what is your rating for this project? I believe that this projects deserves a high rating since it is very practical and relevant to cryptocurrency users. This project has a real world function unlike some new start ups with very irrelevant concept. I would like to hear more news about Cryptoriya.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.
We can see from here that cryptoriya will have the biggest change of getting into the top, they offering us a wonderful conversion and exchange from digital currency to cash world wide that we haven't often see from many money exchange around...

True, cryptoriya have a very great concept and the demand for its exchange is surely high. I am sure that this ICO will be a success and I'm personally looking forward into getting my own Cryptoriya card.

Yes, so cast away any doubts and believe in the project. Their is no point in worrying much about what will be the future of cryptoriya. What I know now is that before no one believe in Bitcoin, it has no value at all. But now, it remains a fact that Bitcoin is really amazing and it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. If you still doubt cryptoriya then you might have missed another opportunity knocking on your face. Good luck.

Well, thanks for that nudge. It is really an eye opener. No need to worry much. I am sure as well that this project has a lot of potential in the future. It is based on real demand and made convenient for the crypto community. I am following the for the updates on this project.

I am just happy that it will be possible soon to buy items directly using cryptoriya card without the need to going to the bank to exchange your cryptocurrency. Best feature is that you can exchange your crypto to cash anytime, anywhere. With no KYC you are sure that your profile is safe and you don't have to fear anything.
Really wow is a big yes for all, imagine cryptoriya giving what exactly need by cryptocurrency users in the world... By converting crypto to cash anywhere and it can use to buy anything from all accredited store soon... Convenient is life for cryptoriya project, keep it up...

Its great to know that many people are starting to appreciate cryptoriya. I hope that more investors do see this thread and help make cryptoriya available for us to use. It covers all type of cryptocurrency and an easy crypto to cash exchange. The crypto to card feature is also really good in purchasing items from the malls or even checking in into hotels and resorts.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

I wonder how many cryptocurrencies that can be use here? I also want to join this  Tongue

as per my own understanding in the crypto riya project platform the crypto riya's wallet can hold different forms of crypto currencies in just one wallet and can hold up huge amount of crypto currencies. it is not being stated but i think that it can hold  all off the crypto currency of the owner.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

I agree with you. In my country we have a platform similar to this but not exactly the same. They monopolize the services and no other project ever tried to complete with them or try to beat them. They dont have the visa debit card though but crypto-users still use this platform since they are the only one that can convert their leading coins to cash and send them to their bank accounts
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
I agree with svendoto and I do not contradict his thoughts. In fact, I just emphasize how CryptoRiya is good. This project is really awesome, CryptoRiya will become one of the promising project in 2018. And it is good to be part of this growing community.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

As I read in white paper many leading providers are imposing excessive commission in converting cryptocurrency many companies has exploitative, now Cryptoriya they give us a free conversion of cryptocurrency there is no middle man, no high commission. Cryptoriya give the best solution to the users to exchange their cryptocurrency in any mode. That is good news! Hope this kind of platform will be successful now and in the future.
Your right about it, cryptoriya is one oof the best project because they give us all users things easy in terms of converting or withdrawing our crypto currency that we can open anytime and anywhere. I am happy to be part of this and hoping for the successful result of this.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

Its great to know that many people are starting to appreciate cryptoriya. I hope that more investors do see this thread and help make cryptoriya available for us to use. It covers all type of cryptocurrency and an easy crypto to cash exchange. The crypto to card feature is also really good in purchasing items from the malls or even checking in into hotels and resorts.
I agree! This I think is the best crypto to cash exchange, the most convenient and most number of cryptocurrencies. By using the cryptoriya card without going to the bank is the most convenient way a crypto exchange be like. I also hope that more investors will invest in this project.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

That is the real objectives of this project. We are fortunate that CryptoRiya is made because we will not look anymore to an application that we will use in order to remit. The good thing here is that, bounty hunters like me will capable to withdraw the tokens I got from the campaign I have participated. Soon as CryptoRiya will launch, we will see how the impact of this project to the crypto enthussiasts.

1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

August 14 is the final day of sale,
there are few people doubting that date.
so many followers are looking forward of a day or 3 sold out.
there are too many phase for this ICO, but i think they will all go on the flow.
Well, even the sale is too long i think it will become more prepared for their project, unlike to the others that in a short period of tie, at the end the project will not launched.
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

The new blockchain of Cryptoriya is very unique interesting.

I have some few question, what is the guarantee that the money we

will sent is received to the intended recipient?
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

The no KYC feature of cryptoriya will make it more attractive to more people. The idea of having a decentralized currency like bitcoin is what make cryptocurrencies soar in value. People believe that no authority should have power over this type of currency. Although government of different countries try to put measures preventing a free exchange of cryptocurrency, more and more people still appreciate this and with Cryptoriya I believe that the burden of crypto to cash and other type of exchanges will be much faster and readily accessible.
It's a NO KYC for CryptoRiya, and easy remote KYC only for those who will avail of their luxury debit card! With this, many users of crypto currency will be interested in joining!
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

Building on the previous point, there are more mobile phones than there are people in the world. Even in developing nations, phones are everywhere.
A mobile app enables instant crypto remittances with just a few taps.
This blockchain in this new technology i must say this purely safe your money cause this directly to your mobile phone and you can cash out anytime and anywhere.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

I am very glad to see the platform for the future of the cryptocurrency, CryptoRiya, which allows anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy and send any cryptocurrency anywhere in the world without a bank account.
The future is now!!! Can't wait for this platform to become reality. I wish it could really cash out any cryptocurrency, including those new ICOs in case, like if this is where newly distributed tokens are tradeable, then this would be the best
Me too, i can't wait to use the card of this project having different crypto currency. This is a good project having many advantages when withdrawing a money anytime. I know having the card of cryptoriya is more than having a card at the bank, because in this, you can secure any crypto compare to bank that only local money is accepted.
This is a good way, without additional dizzying applications and banks can directly convert into what they want.

Is it possible to use cryptoriya cards for buying products from mall or other store like an ordinary ATM's? Or maybe need to implement first all of their tokens in many place/store before we can use it? I heard that many establishment now our accepting bitcoin currency , is it true?

I think it is possible to use cryptoriya in terms of buying a certain goods and services
because as i have read in the white paper of the crypto riya project platform it states that they have a physical card and the costumers can purchase any commodity using crypto.riya.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

Building on the previous point, there are more mobile phones than there are people in the world. Even in developing nations, phones are everywhere.
A mobile app enables instant crypto remittances with just a few taps.
This blockchain in this new technology i must say this purely safe your money cause this directly to your mobile phone and you can cash out anytime and anywhere.
Well, that is right, that so many mobile phone now and as we can see more application in cellphone that we can install on our mobile phone and in crypto currency there is also have that you can withdraw in a few minutes, but as we can see the goods in this project is, you can also have to use a card where as you can withdraw even you are not online.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Base on white paper cold wallet is a offline wallet for storage a digital assets on platform that are not connected in the internet, how can you say this is a 100% safe? And the wallet where you can storage over 1600 types of currencies in 1 wallet. I can’t imagine with the new technology in this millenial was so very techie.

As I can see with it mate this one is more like in Electrum wallet. Because Electrum is one of the cold wallet that can be consider or an offline

wallet, meaning there is an instances that can be hack like what happened to others electrum users. But I am hoping this one is not the same

with the electrum scheme.
I do not yet encounter electrum waller since I am just using android phone. Having electrum wallet is my dream but when I saw your criticism, I think it is hard to trust in a cold wallet such as eletrum. However, I can modify this if I will testify that CryptoRiya is trustworthy even our wallet to this project is a cold wallet.
I want to use cold wallet because I think it is more secure when our coins are far away from internet. Safe and secure, I am hoping that CryptoRiya will make that for us!
We can't say or predict what will happen to our wallet, we do not know when the hackers attack, we need more secure our wallet when we open don't just trust the unfamiliar sites, cryptoriya will give us a chance to have a cash anywhere without bank, i want to try it as soon as possible if it is available in our country.
This is the greatest problem in the community of cryptocurrency. A lot of scammers and hackers around us and if you are not aware on how to protect your keys, I am sorry but it will lose instantly. My question is, how does CryptoRiya secures us if ever we can meet a phishing site?

luckydevelop

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

Great idea… I want to ask you this, though. Are you not worried about people using your platform to launder money? I mean, crypto 2 cash with no banks seems like a dream come true for shady people & tax evaders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: