Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash.

Yes, and even better you can convert it to cash anywhere you are as long as there is an internet connection and a Cryptoriya agent nearby. More than the crypto to cash exchange, the cryptoriya debit card is also something to look forward too since it eliminates the need to bring cash in purchasing from big merchants and malls.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:03:56 AM

bonuses offered in the project is very seductive, this certainly could be an attraction to be able to attract the attention of many investors to join in the project. good luck to this project.
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.
Report to moderator 
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

That's really the point of this project and that's really what attracts me the most, and I believe that's what will make it successful with regards to its plans including their ICO and the actual launch and usage of the platform.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

Token Name   CRYPTORIYA
Token Symbol:   CIYA
Total Supply:   100000000
Rate:   1 ETH = 2000 CIYA
PRE-ICO Start Date:   15 / May / 2018
PRE-ICO END Date:   20 / June / 2018
ICO Start Date ICO:   01 / July / 2018
ICO End Date ICO:   14 / August / 2018

CIYA as a symbol of the token. but i saw something on COBINHOOD exchange with the same symbol.
this will have an effect in the future exchange of their token.

https://cobinhood.com/trade/CIYA-BTC
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

It is a super excited project. I will keep my eyes on it.

That's right the cryptoriya project platform is a very nice platform. We must support this platform for the cryptotiya to.reach their success and for this project to have a successful launching.

I am confident to declare that this project will soon become a hit because of their platform that the developers were being created and also the unique featured of the crypto riya project platform
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

A multi-currency wallet is the best idea, I have quite a few different alts and have to keep most in lots of different wallets.

I think you can't exchange to fiat all the different coins or tokens that you have.
There are limitations on this. I have so many eth tokens sitting in my MEW and they are worthless.
Aside from the various altcoins that I still have. So they should set the criteria on the type of cryptocurrency that they are going to include in their system.
Such ambition of this project is really overwhelming. Implementation is tough on this. Need to start small.

Cryptocurrencies are accessible in CryptoRiya if they have value. For sure, they will not accept a conversion for those coins that are worthless eventhough they are in our wallet. There are many coins under my MEW but I think few of them will acceptable in CryptoRiya.
Probably, top 10 listed coin in CMC will become the primary coins that they will accept in order for the people to exchange.

kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

From what i have read, CryptoRiya business idea sounds very appealing already, and to be the first exchange to offer a crypto spendable card is an added advantage, so i sincerely wish to see this project achieve all goals stated.

Another advantage in the crypto riya project platform is the security of the project itself.
The crypto.riya project platform has a privacy security system that is being called as a cold wallet in which the crypto.currencies are being secure in just one wallet.
Is cryptoRiya the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage? I’m not sure if there are also in other existing exchange right now and if they are not the first to have it then this is not the best they can offer. What i like here is their multi-currency wallet which could contain varieties of cryptocurrencies and can be readily converted into cash with the options they provide.

No, Cryptoriya is not the only exchange that provide cold wallet storage, but its the only one that promises to accept almost all type of crypto currency in their wallet. They are also the best platform to convert your crypto to cash and to other options available with cryptoriya. Its fast, easy and readily accessible to all.

This is really great for those Crypto Enthusiasts that have different cryptocurrencies who do not want to store their money on different platforms. I think CryptoRiya is the best platform which offers the easiest way to convert your crypto to cash which every Crypto person could wish for. They also offer a card which you can use for easy and faster transaction.
Correct because many crypto users want a wallet which is secured and easy to withdraw their money too, and aside from that we want also to withdraw some cash so that even without internet connection we can withdraw through the use of the card offered by CyrptoRiya.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Yes, and even better you can convert it to cash anywhere you are as long as there is an internet connection and a Cryptoriya agent nearby. More than the crypto to cash exchange, the cryptoriya debit card is also something to look forward too since it eliminates the need to bring cash in purchasing from big merchants and malls.

Is there any requirement to become a Cryptoryia agent? You need an official permission if you change crypto into cash don't you?
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

It is a super excited project. I will keep my eyes on it.

That's right the cryptoriya project platform is a very nice platform. We must support this platform for the cryptotiya to.reach their success and for this project to have a successful launching.

I am confident to declare that this project will soon become a hit because of their platform that the developers were being created and also the unique featured of the crypto riya project platform

Everything is really good, well-planned project.
a thumbs up for the team.
each of them is really into a good place of their expertise.
though i must still say. they should review the fees and payment.
Microcoin jxk

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

That is great. I think you can see that Cryptoriya is receiving a high ICO rating from different websites as well. This is only to be expected since investors do know when they see a good investment. Their are no negative feedback so far with this project and all I can see are positive ones. This only shows that the demand for this type of platform and project is really high and that it is really appreciated by crypto currency users. More power to cryptoriya
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

Glad to see this project managed to reach softcap before ICO. Not so many projects are able to do that nowadays. We'll see how this gonna go really soon.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

You are right in what you said sir. This CryptoRiya debit card is something and in addition to it they can also send amounts to their visa cards as well as to their bank accounts. Imagine if you are cashless you cannot buy anything with only cryptocurrency in your immediate needs but with CryptoRiya debit card and your own visa card you can shop as much as your card contains.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

I know how much we wanted to have a great platform like CryptoRiya. But why are we always complaining about high fees? Is it really that high? If that would be the case, I think we need to let them know about our sentiments. I suggest that we should make a real computation of everything. We must add to the computation the comfort and convenience the platform can bring us if the project was successful.

As for me, I will consider all things before making a rant. CryptoRiya is a great project and I think they deserve also a great pay or I may say a reasonable pay for the services that they will offer.

joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

Yes it's true, cryptoriya card can do amazing things for many user's... But im thinking what if accidentally user lost their card, is there a chance to bring it back to them together with all the token /coins inside of it? Because for some reason we can't avoid this incident to happen...
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:11:02 PM

Token Name   CRYPTORIYA

CIYA as a symbol of the token. but i saw something on COBINHOOD exchange with the same symbol.

Maybe Cryptoria's CIYA token is already being traded. There is much likely a chance that this is the case. Well, It wil be surely confusing if two Tokens or coins have the same name. Cryptoriya should double check this just to be safe.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

Token Name   CRYPTORIYA

I am a supporter of CryptoRiya and I think it will become a big problem to them since there is already a ticker name CIYA. I want it this problem to raise to the telegram of CryptoRiya and I am hoping that they will resolve this kind of problem. If they will ignore this problem, there is a chance that they will lead to scam project. Well, I hope not.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

Let us just hope for the best.  CryptoRiya will definitely break the barrier between this two different forms of money. Now that almost all are aware of digital money, I don't think they will adjust too much. Digital Money is now used in many transactions, people are sometimes unaware that they are using digital money because they are still thinking that they are holding a fiat money just in digital form. Well, that is the same principle as Cryptocurrency and much better because it is under Blockchain Technology which offers high security, transparency, and reliability.
CryptoRiya will destroy the barrier between digital and fiat currency. This project will become a bridge for all the people who are battling for the currency that should exist for the future. The platform of CryptoRiya will help everyone who are earning using cryptocurrency. We should not let fiat to remove because it was a remarkable thing that used during ancient times. We should give applaud for these two currencies, they are helpful to our economy. Thanks to CryptoRiya, they will connect these currencies for the people to use them.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:56:45 AM

Let us just hope for the best.  CryptoRiya will definitely break the barrier between this two different forms of money. Now that almost all are aware of digital money, I don't think they will adjust too much. Digital Money is now used in many transactions, people are sometimes unaware that they are using digital money because they are still thinking that they are holding a fiat money just in digital form. Well, that is the same principle as Cryptocurrency and much better because it is under Blockchain Technology which offers high security, transparency, and reliability.
CryptoRiya will destroy the barrier between digital and fiat currency. This project will become a bridge for all the people who are battling for the currency that should exist for the future. The platform of CryptoRiya will help everyone who are earning using cryptocurrency. We should not let fiat to remove because it was a remarkable thing that used during ancient times. We should give applaud for these two currencies, they are helpful to our economy. Thanks to CryptoRiya, they will connect these currencies for the people to use them.
the great project team is also great that everything will go smoothly according to his plan, always looking forward to good news from the team for this project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: