Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not Die Untill Bitcoin will reach at Least 50K  (Read 49879 times)
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:16:22 PM

50K one bitcoin? Wow, I think that this will happen after 23 million bitcoin will be mined. Limit of bitcoin will cause it's price rise up and when there will be limit, after that in one year, I think one bitcoin will have this price because they aren't going to make hard fork which is good and it seems more and more people are using bitcoin from day to day.
You remined me three days grace with thread's title.

23 million coins mined isn't possible. 21 million BTC is the max limit, and it's thought that this limit will be reached by 2040. I'm not sure what will come after that though, and what will happen to Bitcoin. But for now, it keeps rising and will probably rise for one year, when the effects of halving will be seen.
We do no know yet what will be the price in the future but I am certain base on my prediction that bitcoin will be more successful in the future, having said that the current price will increase and those who invested this time are going to reap their profits if they can hold long.

How do you say so that you are certain about bitcoin price inflation by just your prediction? Hahaha. But we have the same speculation , it will continue inflating because of the increase of volume of demand nowadays.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:17:37 PM

The theory behind a $50k Bitcoin is that the USD will become so inflated, that eventually Bitcoin will be worth a five digit figure in USD. When this happens, another currency would replace the USD, I speculate it to be gold.

However, I am quite sure that the USD will be dumped long before this happens, because that is what happened with the Zimbabwean dollar.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:04:00 AM

The theory behind a $50k Bitcoin is that the USD will become so inflated, that eventually Bitcoin will be worth a five digit figure in USD. When this happens, another currency would replace the USD, I speculate it to be gold.

However, I am quite sure that the USD will be dumped long before this happens, because that is what happened with the Zimbabwean dollar.

I don't think it would be gold. Gold is too valuable to become a currency. USD has an equivalent of 0.50$ which is a coin. In gold, it would just be a little pieces of gold dusts. It would be hard to count those and weigh small pieces of gold. Maybe if people are transacting big amounts of money, then gold can be used as a currency-like depending on its present value.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:37:50 AM

I cant imagined bitcoin can reach that imposible value that your predicting. In fact  bitcoin struggle to climb up to 1k $.  Well see some changes in prices while trump is president of usa. But 50k is too high to achieve
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:57:18 AM

At some point I think it will happen, to be honest, but it's not something that would happen in less than 10 years. Even if it takes a long time, maybe that's better for Bitcoin, organic growth helps bringing more stability to the price, this contributes to more consumers and merchants to adopt the currency.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:01:24 AM

At some point I think it will happen, to be honest, but it's not something that would happen in less than 10 years. Even if it takes a long time, maybe that's better for Bitcoin, organic growth helps bringing more stability to the price, this contributes to more consumers and merchants to adopt the currency.
We cannot really tell how many years we have to wait to see that good price, if that will happen in 10 years or less then great, no problem with me I make great income and I think I am gonna retire early and the OP can die, LOL
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:08:54 AM

I don't think it would be gold. Gold is too valuable to become a currency. USD has an equivalent of 0.50$ which is a coin. In gold, it would just be a little pieces of gold dusts. It would be hard to count those and weigh small pieces of gold. Maybe if people are transacting big amounts of money, then gold can be used as a currency-like depending on its present value.

You don't need to use gold itself in the form of gold coins or gold dust as you suggest. Basically, all you need is to provide fiat currencies like the US dollar with 100% gold backup. This is how the world major currencies functioned under the gold exchange standard in the late 19th and early 20th centuries when governments guaranteed a fixed exchange rate to the currency, i.e. the value of money had a fixed value in terms of gold...

The dollar has been officially divorced with gold in 1971

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:17:06 AM

I cant imagined bitcoin can reach that imposible value that your predicting. In fact  bitcoin struggle to climb up to 1k $.  Well see some changes in prices while trump is president of usa. But 50k is too high to achieve

The price now is possible to reach and rise up to $1,000 but what with the op is saying that he won't die until price won't be $50k

That is nuts and the price of bitcoin doesn't have to do with Trump's presidency or whatever, by each individuals consumption we are the one who are making bitcoins price increase.

$50,000 is just a dream come true if this will happen.

Vires in Numeris
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 773

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:26:09 AM

The price now is possible to reach and rise up to $1,000 but what with the op is saying that he won't die until price won't be $50k

That is nuts and the price of bitcoin doesn't have to do with Trump's presidency or whatever, by each individuals consumption we are the one who are making bitcoins price increase.

$50000  is  really  just  a  dream to  happen,  it  may  rise  its  price  but  not   to  high  as   OP  speculated . Its  too  unrealistic  to  consider.  He would  surely  die   without  seeing the  price that  hes hoping.  Reaching that  price  in   your  life  time  is  not  possible. Maybe  it would happen   for   longer  years  but  the  true thing here  is that  we  really dont  know  on what  would happen  on  bitcoins  price  in the  future.
For now  im  happy  that  it  gradually clings up  its price to  reach $800  better to  expect  the $1k  price first  before you go  beyond  .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:42:06 AM

$50000  is  really  just  a  dream to  happen,  it  may  rise  its  price  but  not   to  high  as   OP  speculated . Its  too  unrealistic  to  consider.  He would  surely  die   without  seeing the  price that  hes hoping.  Reaching that  price  in   your  life  time  is  not  possible. Maybe  it would happen   for   longer  years  but  the  true thing here  is that  we  really dont  know  on what  would happen  on  bitcoins  price  in the  future.
For now  im  happy  that  it  gradually clings up  its price to  reach $800  better to  expect  the $1k  price first  before you go  beyond  .

I wouldn't be so deadly confident about that. Bitcoin jumped from zero to hero in just a few years. Today 1 Bitcoin costs over 700 dollars while some 5 years ago it cost less than 50 dollars, and a lot less before that. I think it will be much easier for it to make the next jump to 5 digits from where it is now than it was to jump from a few cents to a few dollars when Bitcoin was in its infancy...

First moments of life are most risky for anything and anyone

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:00:48 PM

I wouldn't be so deadly confident about that. Bitcoin jumped from zero to hero in just a few years. Today 1 Bitcoin costs over 700 dollars while some 5 years ago it cost less than 50 dollars, and a lot less before that. I think it will be much easier for it to make the next jump to 5 digits from where it is now than it was to jump from a few cents to a few dollars when Bitcoin was in its infancy...

We should have patience when it comes to investing, though we think the price would that be big in the future but it's not good to be unrealistic when it comes to making a decision making investing, if it will surpass the $1,000 and will turn to $50,000 in the near future then that is something we should celebrate but that would be a long wait.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Unidonade

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:05:00 AM

We should have patience when it comes to investing, though we think the price would that be big in the future but it's not good to be unrealistic when it comes to making a decision making investing, if it will surpass the $1,000 and will turn to $50,000 in the near future then that is something we should celebrate but that would be a long wait.

that is right. The bitcoin has good developments so far, the price has also more than doubled in the last 12 months.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:09:37 AM

50K??? I never believed the experts saying that Bitcoin will rise to an incredible amount in the past years, but this is the first time I finally am. Do you know why? Because halving happened in 2012 and look at its aftermath. Look at how the Bitcoin industry has totally changed since then, into good! It's just becoming better and better. I feel like the next few years will see a price OVER 100K$. Sounds like a lot, but this type of thing already happened in 2013 and why would it not happen now again?
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:41:24 AM

The OP will not die until 1 btc=$50K at least!  
May be if he is about 18 years old and believes that he will be alive next century. Not only bitcoin but every crypto coin needs electricity, internet, well-educated people and trust to a new way of transactions.  
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 10:08:44 AM

yeah even the price of bitcoin is very difficult to go up to $ 1k, how bitcoin prices could rise to $ 50k, of course it is highly improbable
I think trump would not have had any effect on the bitcoin
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 10:20:28 AM

50K??? I never believed the experts saying that Bitcoin will rise to an incredible amount in the past years, but this is the first time I finally am. Do you know why? Because halving happened in 2012 and look at its aftermath. Look at how the Bitcoin industry has totally changed since then, into good! It's just becoming better and better. I feel like the next few years will see a price OVER 100K$. Sounds like a lot, but this type of thing already happened in 2013 and why would it not happen now again?

This is unlikely unless Bitcoin undergoes serious improvements which might require a few hard forks in the interim. To reach that price ($100,000 or anywhere of that order), Bitcoin adoption should expand dramatically. Since its current adoption is tiny, with only a few hundred thousand people actively using it, this per se is not totally impossible. So, the adoption could hypothetically increase to a few dozen million users in a relatively short period of time, say, in a couple of years, for example, due to a major currency crash or something to that tune. And then such prices could be potentially reachable...

But Bitcoin is simply not yet ready for such level of adoption

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:09:58 PM

This is unlikely unless Bitcoin undergoes serious improvements which might require a few hard forks in the interim. To reach that price ($100,000 or anywhere of that order), Bitcoin adoption should expand dramatically. Since its current adoption is tiny, with only a few hundred thousand people actively using it, this per se is not totally impossible. So, the adoption could hypothetically increase to a few dozen million users in a relatively short period of time, say, in a couple of years, for example, due to a major currency crash or something to that tune. And then such prices could be potentially reachable...

Gold does not have scaleabilty or any of the attributes bitcoin has and yet it has managed to gain a high level of market cap.... Put simply, btc doesn't need mass adoption to become highly valued.... Adoption is increasing steadily anyway, the value of the diminishing supply is rising...
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:27:59 AM

Unlike your theory  my hypothesis moves in a different and opposite direction as you do.  Bitcoin will reach a million dollar each and I am positive. Zimbabwe dollars is just limited to their country but bitcoin has no boundaries it can be accessed and used all over the world. Hence if the target market is the whole world a 1 million dollar price per bitcoin is not far from reality.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:50:53 AM

Unlike your theory  my hypothesis moves in a different and opposite direction as you do.  Bitcoin will reach a million dollar each and I am positive. Zimbabwe dollars is just limited to their country but bitcoin has no boundaries it can be accessed and used all over the world. Hence if the target market is the whole world a 1 million dollar price per bitcoin is not far from reality.
If bitcoin will increase it's value to that level then well and good, who would tell that it will happen or not, we do not see the future. We just have to play with it and invest what we can.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 12:01:31 PM

Gold does not have scaleabilty or any of the attributes bitcoin has and yet it has managed to gain a high level of market cap.... Put simply, btc doesn't need mass adoption to become highly valued.... Adoption is increasing steadily anyway, the value of the diminishing supply is rising...

Gold, unlike Bitcoin, has intrinsic value, and that's one of the reasons why it doesn't need a worldwide adoption (though it already has this level of recognition). Bitcoin, on the contrary, can get true value (apart from a speculative one) only if it will be used for the purposes it was created for. Namely, to be used as a means of payment, i.e. a currency. But a currency should necessarily get a widespread use just to be considered as such (let alone to become successful) since it gets its value only through such use...

In this way, gold and Bitcoin are basically in different weight classes, so to speak

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: