Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I never sold my First bitcoin. Are you also emotionally bound to bitcoin?  (Read 1876 times)
devale

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

The emotions are the worst enemies of a trader it is said. So from this phrase I would suggest that never become emotioanlly attached to your asset and when you have the ability to profit from it, just do it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

2 years ago you bought your first bitcoin, and at that time the bitcoin price was still cheap.

in 2017 bitcoin prices reached 20K. when you do not sell it, do you feel regret or not?

how you can feel comfortable with just storing your bitcoin assets, and never sell it.

I hope when bitcoin reaches 20K again, you should use that opportunity to gain profit.

Rubel23

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

I had got the same feeling as you.I was so excited when I received my first bitcoin.whenever I tried to sell that,my heart refrained me to do so.Don't know but a kind of emotion worked at that time. Later I make myself realized  that its a kind of business and business don't run with emotions.So I had sold my btc and have made a pretty good amount of btc now by trading.
Main thing is, having those emotions are obvious,but don't go with emotions
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

I like my coins. I know it sounds weird but there's a relationship between a holder and his money. They're treated like a collection. If the collection becomes worthless I'll still keep it as a reminder of what it used to be. Of course a huge increase in value might make me sell but for now I'll keep holding.
evgeshti

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

Also, is it a good thing to be emotionally attached so much to Bitcoins?

Your situation will greatly help you in investing for a long time))) Sooner or later your first bitcoin will grow in value so that your emotional feelings of a nostalgic nature will be replaced by emotions associated with the purchase of a new house or car. I do not think that you will keep it all your life, or his whole life, it's stupid. Wait for growth and buy lambo))

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

If you have bought bitcoin like 2 years ago then you are still in the positive side. So it only make sense that you are still not thinking of selling it although its better if you at least sold the half during the December madness of 2017.

The good part is that you hold it for such a long time that you are still getting profits by today. But you should use some strategy on how to take advantage of bitcoin and make a lot of money. Just saying.

Wonder though how much bitcoin you are holding?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

I do not feel affection for bitcoin. for me it's just an investment and a way to earn good money. I speculate this currency and no more
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

Bitcoin is an investment for me and you cannot get emotional with it and if you do so then you are likely to make loss in long term as I was holding my bitcoin since 2016 but when I saw $19k price on the charts it took no time for me to sell my bitcoins and collect the profits as I bought them at very low price in the past which was below $1k and if I would be holding till date then I would hate myself for not selling them at a right time.
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

It's too hard for me to part with my coins, I think there are many. A bitcoin is more than a coin, especially the first one. He is the personification of freedom and money.
SemaVaflist

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

It is hard for me to sell my bitcoins because i work hard just to earn it. Maybe it is normally emotionally binded because you work hard for it just like regular investors on how they invest in bitcoin.I am really not emotionally bound to the bitcoin and if I would have been there might have been many more bitcoins seating in my wallet right now
SBOSS

Activity: 124

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

You are lucky if you bought two years ago.
I bought my first bitcoin 4 years ago but i sold it a long time ago.. i really regret about that

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

yes but I sold out very long ago. but that was my first exchnge.  this helps me to financially strong. but I am still emotionaly bound towards bitcoin. I am stored bitcoin now.  it is actully a great way to earning for unemployee people.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

Bitcoin is an asset and at that it potential is in holding it for a long term. I have the same experience where I was emotionally attached to my bitcoin and I see it as an investment mean for future use so at that am not selling it now, I believe at the to.e I will want to sell it the price will be more then what we have now.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

Im still lucky that i sold my first bitcoin when the pruce atill high.but after that i buy again bht small amount when the price $10000 and now i need to hodl because if i will sell i will lose.so better to wait again to the right time when the pruce down.im lil stress because of the price but need to move on and wait for long time maybe.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

If you bought bitcoin 2years ago, then you have made a lot profit already. I got involved 4yrs ago, and ever since then,  I have been buying and selling ( Trading).
I've always learned to be greedy when it comes to trading/holding crypto.
Sell when you know you have made enough profit.
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

Yep, I have some positive emotion with Bitcoin and one of my friends. A few years ago we have bought one coin, and saving them for nowadays. It is great memories with my friend and Bitcoin. When we get together we always remember this day and thanking each other for that.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

i'm not like you
because bitcoin or altcoins are not the same as paper money
they do not have serial numbers on any money sheets
so to me there's nothing special about the first bitcoin or altcoins i have

galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

Attachment and a reverent attitude to their investments is absolutely normal. It is better to treat than negligently.
gbsray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

I did not start trading with bitcoin, but with the Etherium and I can say the same: I will never sell my first Etherium. It is like Scrooge McDucks first dollar
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

I believe people have some emotional attachment with every first thing. But I think you should come out from their. Because when it will be urgent for you to sell, it would be late and more emotional. When they lost and face risk then they look emotional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: