Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I never sold my First bitcoin. Are you also emotionally bound to bitcoin?  (Read 1876 times)
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

Also, is it a good thing to be emotionally attached so much to Bitcoins?
I don't like having any attachments to anything because when we are gone we can't take those with us. As much as possible I like to enjoy life more. The first bitcoin that I earned I sold it and went on a trip. It was a memorable experience for me and sure I won't forget it.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

It has been 2 years that I bought my First bitcoin. I have never been able to sell or trade it. Is it only me who is emotionally binded or does this happened with anyone else?

That is right mate. So i guess you are into long term investment also just like me. Having emotionally attached with bitcoin can give us a brighter future though because the value of bitcoin just keep on rising each year after the normally dipping. I think we are into the right track mate.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

What 2 years you missed the chance of getting a large profit from recent year 2017 is the biggest year of bitcoin, but good thing you only have the chance to get more profit this year. I read an article that saying that by the end of the year bitcoin will reached the new high to its value that article are compare the chart from the past couple of years from today chart.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

BTC is the real cryptocurrency, and other cryptocurrencies will surely perish!
Because it is the king of cryptocurrencies and passwords, it has many applications that I can exchange for any other cryptocurrency.
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

This is ridiculous, bitcoin is not a pet, why should you do that? Holding bitcoin is advantageous, but using bitcoin as a means of payment is also important for the survival of bitcoin and other crypto money.
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

waw it is a long time i think you have earned 8-10x profit from the price you buy if sell it now. but I think keep it because the price is still cheap now hopefully later this year or next year the price will pass through and you will be able to buy lamborgini from your first bitcoin. it was incredible   Grin

aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

I know that feeling, it is okay because it's your first bitcoin but I know someday you can trade it or sell it, either of the two. For me, I sold my first bitcoin because I need money to help my mother and also my financial in my studies that's why I have no choice but to sell it. Sad

It is very terrible to read this news. I have my first Bitcoin in my wallet and I will never sell it. In the past, I have a problem with money too, but I decided to earn by doing some job.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

Too bad that's not happen to me  Wink, looks like inside your mind you want to sell your bitcoin later when the price touch $50.000+ for each bitcoin and maybe you're thinking that you will regret if you sell your bitcoin now.

I dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, coz only people near you or even yourself the one who know the answer

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

Emotionally attached to a currency? I think in terms of bitcoin that could be normal, specially if you have gotten a physical coin embeded with bitcoin address. But for the ordinary currency, I think that is not normal at all. There are people that are so attached to their holding that they tend to collect more and more bitcoin rather than to use it. That is why the word HODL were been created to pinpoint those people attitude. It is also normal for people to remember the first thing that they bought using their bitcoin and even the first time they have acquired bitcoin.
Brrobbins

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

The emotions are the worst enemies of a trader it is said. So from this phrase I would suggest that never become emotioanlly attached to your asset and when you have the ability to profit from it, just do it.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

You didn't sell off even when it hit its ATH in December to re-buy now? Gush! That was a wrong move. By re-buying you could've tripled your holdings by now.

Nah! Emotions don't do business. Business is done on the basis of buying and selling. Why should anyone get attached in the first place when it is not an amorous affair? It's not that it is a bad thing to hodl, but we must HODL sensibly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gbccoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

Actually I don’t have any emotion or ego. But also why I don’t sell my BTC, you know the reason. I am waiting for a good profit. And still I’m hoping to buy more.
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

Why are you so attached to the bitcoin? It seems to me that this is not quite normal. For me, any crypto currency, including bitcoin, is nothing more than a digital asset. No attachment.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

i have greater attachment to altcoin, than btc, even though I bought btc for less 500$. I sell Bitcoin next pump
Yes I agree, I never do long term investment like what he was doing. Holding it for atleast was not a bad idea in fact it was good but it is much better of you will sell it once it pump so that you may earn huge profit. What will you do if you are not going to sell it? Just stock it in your wallet it maybe useless.

assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

This scenario is not being happen to me. You are being attached with bitcoin, I think you just believing that bitcoin can be more expensive and highly cost so that you just worried that if you sell it in low price you will not earn much higher money.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

Well is a good thing for holding this long but I think you need to free your emotion on Bitcoin because every thing has there time, just like when it goes up to 20k which if you sold must have be in 3× of what you are having now , I think you still need to study btc and know when to buy and sell ,
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

If I gather 1 Bitcoin to my wallet definitely, I will not sell it. But I think its useless to store it because we don't know when does the price change. Maybe, if it will pump, we are luck however if it will goes down, we will cry with the price. My first bitcoin that I earned was used to support my family needs and that is important to me than making it as my antique.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

If I gather 1 Bitcoin to my wallet definitely, I will not sell it. But I think its useless to store it because we don't know when does the price change. Maybe, if it will pump, we are luck however if it will goes down, we will cry with the price. My first bitcoin that I earned was used to support my family needs and that is important to me than making it as my antique.

Thats why we are here to earn extta money, to support our family needs and wants as well. But I still kepp some btc to hold because I believe It will boom its price soon.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

What is your purpose to buy bitcoin ?, do not you need money at all. If you do not want to sell your bitcoin, try to use the bitcoin for transaction purposes such as purchasing goods and so on, because it can increase the price of bitcoin.
I do not think that anyone using Bitcoin as a means of payment will increase the price of Bitcoin. Because In the crypto market, prices are always volatile and controlled by whales

Am I spamming? Report me!
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

Oh my God! That’s really kind of cute. My mother is also attached to her “first bought things”, quite similar to you. Anyways, coming to your questions, I can say that even if it’s not a good thing, it’s not even bad. I mean generally there is no place of emotions in the trading market. But if you have such feelings for your holding then you can definitely hold on to it. Just make sure that these emotions do not land you in any trouble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: