Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin?  (Read 3168 times)
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

As we all now Facebook is very successful and it is not a problem for them if they would want to implement the use of cryptocurrencies. Making their own coin is also very feasible and I know they are capable of doing that as soon as they planned to. But in my own opinion, they should give a good purpose for the exclusive coin. A good objective/aim/goal will definitely reflect a good project that will please every user. As for example, the convenience it provides or it will just end up like other coins that are just ignored.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

If facebook decides to release a coin, it will be successful because facebook is a popular social media and almost every person in the world connected with facebook.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

Giants like Google, Facebook and Amazon will get huge success with their coins if the release any.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:54:12 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 02:29:01 AM by dupee419

Since facebook is a very big company, and one of the biggest out there, I think that with such power and popularity they can be successful in making their very own cryptocurrency, though with facebook being successful throughout the years on developing their very own platform, though I am expecting that they'll also improve the power of blockchain technology, hopefully they also become successful here.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

I think still we don't have any official information from Facebook and if they introduce their own crypto i believe it will get success because company has huge no of people who have knowledge on Crypto and block chain technology.They can do good advertisement also  on their own platform.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

For starters I think that if Facebook would release its own cryptocurrency then it mostly assured that it would gather a lot of traction a lot of noise just because that it would be affiliated with one of the most well-known and used social media platform in the whole world. If it would be a success that we woun’t be certain as it maybe it can be successful due to its fame and the creators of facebooks ingenuity but it might also be a failure and a blip to the cryptocurrency market
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Facebook is going to release its coin? After all the fuss that said facebook banned anything related to bitcoin?
Do i miss something here? I haven't been in this world for a month since i'm busy and i don't know the newest news.
Well i think if facebook truly wanted to release its own coin, i bet many people will be interested in that. Since facebook is a large and popular company, and people trust facebook. They're kinda dependable but everything depends on what kind of coin they will release though. Will it be something great and have a potential, or just a coin that sells using facebook popularity.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

Just how many Facebook users are there? Quite a lot! So if Facebook releases its own coin, I would bet that it will be a huge success due to the support it will surely get. Facebook is a big company. I'm pretty sure that "FB Coin" or whatever they will call it, will have no problem getting up the crypto ladder.

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

I can not answer, because it has not really happened. but in every case it could happen. I think though Facebook can issue its own krypton. this certainly can not be a guarantee to beat bitcoin. because after all the bitcoin is superior which does not have the ruler behind its existence.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

There is no confirmed news from Facebook that says they are working on any internal cryptocurrency but if they are doing it then I am sure that it will be similar to the Facebook credit system that we have seen in the past. We will be able to use the Facebook coin to send payments and buy ads on that platform. As Facebook stated that they are launching e-commerce marketplace, such coin would definitely boost involvement on their platform.
JumpHIGH

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

Mark the founder CEO of Facebook does not need money anymore for he have tremendous money already. In case Facebook will developed their own coin then I assume it is all because of crypto currency adaptation to make everything under control such as legit and scam ICO. It will become broad in the universe and absolutely it will succeed once it launch.
laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

Do you think they'll have a decentralized coin or will  it be more Ripple-like?

Seeing how Facebook probably does not want another hearing  Grin They might go the safer route like Ripple. They were already forced to ban crypto ads on their platform.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

Then I would say that they are making a move towards blockchain and they are not losing anytime that they could adapt while it is still young.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

I guess that would probably a great idea and i guess it eill be easily advertise in their platform also expected that a lot of people will probably going to support that project because you know its facebook and its a big company surely if you invested in their token surely you will gain a profit albut i guess why they are not doing it is because facebook once blocked all of the cryptocurrency and ico advertisement to avoid and protect eve people and also maybe they are just really not interested.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

If Facebook releases its own coin then I think it will increase its popularity and its value will be enormous. Because we know the number of billionth usage of Facebook in the world. If they are advertising their own coins, their currency will get more recognition. Then everyone will invest and the price increases.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

Just because there are millions of FB users doesn't mean it will become successful (their messenger has been unable to reach the success of other messaging apps, and did anybody ever really use their @Facebook.com email account?)
I think it would be a smart move, but I guess it would depend on the use of the coin. Would you get paid for your content in said crypto? (similar to Steemit). Will you be able to pay for their games, ads and what not? Would it be limited to FB or would other merchants accept it?
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

I think if facebook launches its cryptocurrency facebook seems to be able to make the movement of digital currencies like bitcoin and some other altcoin can trigger the price movement of some coin that exist, hopefully coin created from facebook can give a very good effect keapda all other cryptocurrency .
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

Facebook is better off releasing a token on a platform like Ethereum instead of trying to create its own coin as platforms like Ethereum have the required network security and distribution of its nodes all over the world. Also Facebook has been quite negative about crypto currencies so I don't think they are coming up with their own coin.

Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

Not going to happen
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

First of all this will be great for the industry in terms of publicity. i would expect face books coin to do very well once it is released because Facebook is the leading social media outlet and its customer base is huge which would mean the almost all of its members are prospective customers.It has also been shown that they can influence the decision making process of its members, Facebook offers a good product and that alone would push the price of its coin as their track record would have people scrambling to get some of their coins which would drive up the price as one would expect that demand for it to be high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: