Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin?  (Read 3168 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

its a good idea and if facebook create its own crypto then crypto market will boom and like facebook many big company will also use blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

If Facebook creates its own crypto currency, its popularity will depend on the degree of implementation as a means of payment and emission conditions. In any case, it is unlikely to replace bitcoin, because 1) it is centralized 2) it is subject to US law.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

its a good idea and if facebook create its own crypto then crypto market will boom and like facebook many big company will also use blockchain technology.
Every company can use the blockchain technology but that does not mean that they need to create a coin that is being traded in any exchange, it can be a private blockchain project rather than a public one. I do not think so that facebook will start a new crypto, but they might integrate the blockchain technology at some capacity. What is the real use of every company starting their own coin.
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

If it will happen that facebook create its own cryptocurrency,i still believe that it could never beats the bitcoin. Because there's so many people already benifited in bitcoin,and it will remain as number one trusted  coins in crypto world.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

For the Facebook project it is a huge achievement and big accomplishment since billions of people are using their service, but to some ICO this is a big hindrance and big competition to fight with.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:02:36 AM

It will boom. Because Facebook has a good reputations in this world. Not just because of reputation, but facebook is a company that has experienced in processing a project to be successful.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:07:02 AM

A coin by facebook will definitely bring some competitions in the crypto markets but usurping bitcoin or ethereum will be a monumental task for Facebook. Most of the crypto enthusiast have accepted implicitly that bitcoin carries all other cyptos shoulder high. A rise in bitcoin price usually causes a rise in price of most alts. It's just like the usd has been the currency used compare most currencies in the world.
cryptotrader15

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:15:11 AM

it will have a very positive impact on crypto currencies because billions of people are connected to facebook and millions of them already know about crypto and when it will launch it's own coin many of the people will start investing in crypto currencies as well.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:33:32 AM

It's definitely a success if facebook will also show their own coins. I'm sure that many people would like it. And of course this is also one of the beginnings of the crypto revolution. I'm sure that many companies will follow the action of facebook. And that will be the beginning!
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:49:59 AM

What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
If I were Facebook managers ( Cheesy) I would make their own mining network connecting all the FB users to it.
Just imagine if all those 2 billion+ people actually used this coin for paying services like gaming, advertising and so forth.
And I would certainly be the first one to invest in this coin.

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

If that happens, that coin would be the most widely held cryptocurrency in the world. Facebook has more than 2 billion users that are more than willing to invest in anything that has Mark Zuckerberg’s name on it.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

last news that I heard is facebook is banned all ads about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. is it real that facebook will release their own coin? is this real are they make an ads and publish it? hmm, sounds interesting that big company that banned ads about cryptor right now make their own crypto

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

It seems like it will be successful, because facebook is the most widely used application so they easily introduce their coins and maybe many will be investing with their coins if realy realized.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

I think if they released their own coin it will get a lot of support from its user, imagine almost all living people in the world has a facebook account but if they release their own coin I dont think it can beat BTC.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

Facebook releasing its coins will be a great news for cryptocurrency, because facebook has a wide audience and it will bring more users to cryptocurrncy making it more widely accepted. More people knowing cryptocurrency will increase the demand of it and help price to increase.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

if that's true. bitcoin users and other bitcoin or coin requests will increase. and bitcoin will become increasingly widespread throughout the world, as one of the world's largest social media companies can have its own coins. so it will attract investors to invest in digital currency.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

I don't see any problem if big companies release it's own coin, it will give more game to crypto and that can end up with more investors so I think it's good, but it's a bit contrast with the Facebook that decided to banned the crypto ads, Maybe the coin will be successful consider that there are huge users of Facebook, I believe there will be part of them that going to invest in the Facebook coin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

Facebook has already billions of users and on that billion, there would always be people who will be enticed to join and invest in the project imply because it is Facebook.Also as FB is an advertising ecosystem in itself it will do it's own level or marketing just on it's own Social network.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

i think it would be great. it is a great idea. it can attract a lot of investors. facebook is such a great company and it will be an added boost to the cryptocurrency industry.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

Every company can use the blockchain technology but that does not mean that they need to create a coin that is being traded in any exchange, it can be a private blockchain project rather than a public one. I do not think so that facebook will start a new crypto, but they might integrate the blockchain technology at some capacity. What is the real use of every company starting their own coin.
Yes, after all, I have not found a good reason for Facebook to make their own cryptocurrency? Is it to reward every viral post? Just kidding. Well, your explanation of the possibility of Facebook adapting blockchain to their system makes more sense. There are many things that can be done with blockchain, not just about cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: