Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin?  (Read 3168 times)
dylanmeter

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

It depends on the real use of that coin, but Facebook is another world with billions of users. Adoption of the coin will make popular the said coin immediately. No need for bounty or airdrop.
The founder of Facebook will definitely make his project a success.
political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

The fact that Facebook is involved in such an initiative is invaluable to the crypto ecosystem. But I dont know how it can be affected later.

myrionhymn

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

I can't imagine yet if facebook will release its own coin!
May it will suddenly booms on the market & its users.
But for now, facebook news banning such links which involves about crypto.
That's why other bounty hunters & airdrops having troubled on posting by doing their tasks on Facebook Bounty Campaign.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

I have ever realized or heard about it. But, I never read its exact press release from the Facebook itself. So, we cannot define whether it is true or not. However, if that news is true, it may give the additional benefit from crypto. It may lead the crypto companies to rise again because many big companies in the world heading for crypto.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

Facebook's the largest social networking site this platform is easy to use by anyone in promoting their businesses and products. Not only that, another advantage that Facebook has is that it has been used by all people even though it's the layman. No wonder if he releases his own crypto coin, then a rapid increase will occur on Facebook coins.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:35:54 AM

I guess Facebook will have a lot of success because it is a huge company and can afford to advertise. Also as FB is an advertising ecosystem in itself it will do it's own level or marketing just on it's own Social network. I have heard that Facebook is getting blockchain experts to evaluate the blockchain but how true is it a fact that Facebook will create its own coin? Do you have a source I can read more about it to back up this claim? I am interested to read more about it and thanks in advance also.
The news that Facebook planned to launch its own cryptocurrency was written in several articles in May 2018. Although the revealed source is anonymous, the writers mention in their articles that the idea of Facebook is to facilitate its customers with the payment of their products offered in the social network. Also in the articles it is mentioned that Facebook will not do ICO. I think it can be positive for the growth of our community.

Here are some articles about this news:
Facebook Exploring Making its Own Cryptocurrency

Facebook is reportedly 'very serious' about launching its own cryptocurrency

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:44:15 AM

These are all if's nothing concrete about it, the only truth about this they are still studying their option, I read that they are gathering a team to study the option to set up, but until now nothing clear about it, still a speculation, but if ever they are going to set up a coin, it's definitely going to be a success they know how to market, they are a master of it.

Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:01:07 AM

I think the ICO will follow the trend of Telegram and sell out before you say 'jack'. Also, I the coin will become one the most popular coins if it will be used for p2p payment on the fb platform and without doubts lead hundreds of millions of new entrants into the crypto space.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

I think that this time will come soon. There is a proverb: if you cannot prevent the booze than you have to lead it. They cannot avoid the use of crypto in the world that’s why they will invent their own controlled coins.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

I believe that if you release success is guaranteed because the team is very strong and the brand is well known and in particular is not najdetsya . the only issue whether it will release its coins on the market
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

Although I am not a fan of Facebook, but believe me, if Facebook succeeds in launching its own coin today, its value may surpass that of bitcoin if the quantities are within the same range. The coin may also top the coin market cap to number 1.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

I'm very glad that Facebook has radically changed its views on crypto currency. They will be successful. I am sure about that.

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

Facebook has imposed censorship multiple times. Also, they also spill user info to goverments regularly. I would like to see such a company dominating the market with its own crypto. Telegram is much more ideologically close to me.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

It will be big affluence money  at the  market. Also loyalty people. The token will be have popular and success. Look at the agiotage with ICO Telegram. Here will be more scale
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

THe coin i think will be a success. With millions of users of Facebook Worldwide, the advertisement of the coin will be very easy. Also it will really depend on the usability of the coin. It will be very interesting.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

It will be very good not only for Facebook. Then the whole market will receive very good advertising from such a giant and again many new investors will appear

josecarlos2016

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

Let's look at the results of telegram by Pavel Durov now. But when you consider that his ICO has collected more money than all of ICO for 2017. I think Facebook, with its audience coverage, should not miss this opportunity. But time will tell.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

Facebook is the opposite from a decentralised organisation, it's one of a handful companies that control the entire public cloud Industry, just like Amazon, Google or Netflix. Especially Facebook makes money by selling user data to third parties so they can market effectively. In my view, there will be blockchain based social networks in the future that will wipe out these established players.

davidbarieenee

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

If Facebook, telegrams, or Amazon release their coins, bitcoin will have bad days. At one point, bitcoin may become unnecessary and the entire Altcoin market will die
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

Great opportunities and prospects will open for Facebook. This is so the most popular platform for communication, and after the release of its own coins, it will also be competitive. It will be interesting to observe the formation of this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: