Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin?  (Read 3168 times)
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

It will be great from the one side, but from another side they are not so promising for me, they do not have enough potential in the case of their doing.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

should facebook really do that, the coin would certainly have many supporters and become very strong. maybe it would be the only coin that could push bitcoin off the top. i'm pretty sure of that.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

and facebook company should have a buyback program, which pay for information of users. Grin
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

Plus, they became more loyal to the advertising of ICO, but I think their coin will definitely be a success!
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

I think the coin will be a great success! First, because Facebook knows how to do business and successful projects, we see it. And, secondly, because Facebook already has a name. which today we already all know!
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

If Facebook should release coin that will be a great project I will do anything possible to acquire much of the coin.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

Facebook has announced a company report in the fourth quarter of 2017, that they have a monthly active user of 2.1 billion.
Meanwhile, when viewed from daily active users, it is claimed that an average of 1.4 billion people use Facebook every day. That was last year, if this year I'm sure active users are also increasing. if the FB creates its own coin, I'm sure sooner or later it can succeed. because there are many users. only a matter of time I guess. because FB already has a name in the people
AceFlash

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Of course, it will be possible that the cryptocurrency Facebook will become the number one among all crypto-currencies, since we know that the Creator of Facebook is a very smart guy.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

It's strange that there is still no such coin, because success is almost guaranteed. After all, this is a very popular and solvent social network.
korg1960

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

It may be. Facebook as a project is quite popular among the population, especially among young people, and if this project will produce its own cryptocurrency, it is likely to be a success (the reasons for possible success - a large coverage of the number of users, the brand of the project).
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Probably nothing terrible will happen, because the tokens or coins of this global project will be very expensive, since the shares are already available, it seems to me that this can only increase the capitalization of this project.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

I think facebook coin will be short time ICO and will hit hardcap so easy.
They dont need much bounty as they are one of most awaiting company to do their own coin.
I think i will be on the first line to invest if that happen.
They must have their own coin as they have gaming platform which can be use there...
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

I think the coin will be a great success! First, because Facebook knows how to do business and successful projects, we see it. And, secondly, because Facebook already has a name. which today we already all know!
Yes you're right they will be successful but i think if they will release a coin there will be a bad effect on their company if the coin price dumps.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

It will be huge but will follow what is on ground like having it time to moon and dip too only that it will be a good project to hold on to on like all this new coin out their that are only coming out with no project or product to really embark on , just to raise $20mln or more and nothing to show for it, but in Facebook case it is a well know platform already and many will adopt it and it will grow very fast like other project that are social media too.

paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

I think that this will make a real breakthrough in the cryptocurrency world. One of the world's best companies is ready to work with cryptocurrencies, what could be better? After that, all coins a great chance to go to the moon and I hope that Facebook will be this catalyst
Italy_Foot

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

I think that I will definitely get this coin. It must be something big. most likely will not be so and soon.
Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Telegram and Facebook have reached huge heights in their field. Given how popular the cryptocurrency sphere is now, I think their initiatives are doomed to success. Facebook makes a lot of money on advertising. The transfer of at least this element to its own cryptocurrency will already give an excellent result.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

I think it will be a huge one and probably would be a successful coin in the future due to the popularity of Facebook. Most of the people will always be interested in joining and investing in this project because Facebook is behind it. If really Facebook issues its cryptocurrency, I think I will definitely buy it. I hope it will bring huge benefits to every user.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:05:43 PM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
Facebook is huge company with very high income, i think they don't need that, but if facebook launch their token, so many people will join in their coin offering, and I think the sales are only for certain people, only private sale. people with small capital cant join.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

I would be glad if such a coin really became popular and would definitely buy it to the maximum. This is the best that can be and therefore I am fully confident in the success of cryptocurrency from Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: