Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange  (Read 153016 times)
FABFAB

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:59:08 PM

What sort of reject rate is everyone else getting?  Ive been getting around 10 percent? seems alittle on the high side.

Hi
I am getting around 6%.
I am from Europe.
It would be nice to have a European server.

Cheers
interupted

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:27:40 PM

Where is the server located at right now?  My rejects are crazy high?

merc82 (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 05:38:36 PM

I tried Trademybit for a while, though my profits seem lower < 0.01BTC/Mh/s/day than I have gotten with middlecoin.
Does anyone want to share its profit value in BTC/Mh/s/day for the last couple of days?
I`d like to know if it has increased, then I can compare its values to middlecoin's values and i`ll share the results

Cheers, Tim

May I ask what time period you tried?

We mine some coins that have a long turnaround rate through exchanges (ELC, NET, etc) that may mess with numbers a bit.. but they eventually process through Cryptsy (or other exchanges).

In the last 5 days we had two rather low days.. yesterday was a pretty good day though overall. I don't have a btc/mh/day calculation readily available yet, but once I roll out the auto-exchange feature that will give me the ability to calculate that accurately

Thanks!

I have been mining for over several weeks (pointed 1Mh/s to it), you can check it over here: http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1EsZ9myWVCYoUef99r9taUoi2N6tYUa8eN.html

Can you compare those values with your results?

Cheers,

Hi timmieman
I had approximatively the same profit on middlecoin : about 9 mBTC/Mhash/day. (Last week)
I switched to trademybit yesterday morning and it seems i am getting only 7.5 mBTC/Mhash which is even worse than middlecoin. Which is pretty surprising since middlecoin is too big and can only mine LTC or DOGE now.

We mined a good bit of ELC, which takes a while to process through Cryptsy before you see the end result. I can't claim that we have higher profit rates than middlecoin as I don't presently have a way to calculate it.. everyone has their own selling strategy, payout strategy, etc.. But for several people who have been hashing for quite some time here, profits were pretty good yesterday overall.

What sort of reject rate is everyone else getting?  Ive been getting around 10 percent? seems alittle on the high side.

Hi
I am getting around 6%.
I am from Europe.
It would be nice to have a European server.

Cheers

We had a EU server up for a bit, but only had 12 users on it. If the demand increases a bit, I'll be willing to put one back up Smiley

Where is the server located at right now?  My rejects are crazy high?

East Coast US

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
fyff

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:32:23 PM

I was on the EU Server but constantly got disconnected so I switched to the US one. For me its like 120ms to the US and like 3% Rejects so thats ok. I agree it seems like middlecoin is more profitable but its really hard to compare since you have to deal with an exchange. I'm gonna sign up for the upcoming autotrade feature since it's more convenient for me because I have a really low hash rate right now and it takes forever to get some coin.

I also have a request: Could the site be https by default? I'm kinda worried about that...
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:05:56 PM

I'm going to try this pool for a few days, moving my 11+Mhs to see if it is stable and profitable.

and +1 for EU stratum server plz.

thanks, for now.

This is my signature...
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:20:38 PM

Here - switchercoin.com is the autotrade, (but not much coins) can do like them?

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
kudrya

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:57:55 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 11:18:14 AM by kudrya

please, add a eu server.
until I get too many (8-11%) rejects.

everything else looks good
i'd like to add 25mh rigs, but with these high failures/rejects its insane
thks

Suikoden

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:12:41 PM

I tried this pool with my 8MH/s, and I too noticed the profits weren't really there when I tried to auto-exchange each coin. This is partially due to the length of time it took for some coins to make it onto Cryptsy, some of which took close to 12-24 hours to actually reach, by which point the good exchange rate was long gone. I'm sure part of it was also my settings, as I haven't fine-tuned them completely just yet. Mind you, this pool is still profitable compared to straight Litecoin mining, but some of these coins (ELC, NET are the biggest culprits) are simply too much of a hassle to be used with Cryptsy and cut into the profit a little bit.

I have also found that the pool doesn't seem to update very quickly to changing exchange rates/profitability. Though I will say that, unlike other profit-switching pools, when it does update it actually does pick the most profitable coin on the list. However, it seems to take just a tad too long to switch once that coin is no longer the most profitable. That's something I definitely feel can be improved, and I'm sure it will be. It doesn't need to switch every 30 seconds, but maybe a couple minutes sooner.

Finally, if the plan is to stick with about 1 GH/s, then that allows this pool to continue mining some of the smaller coins, which should lead to increased profitability compared to other pools. Middlecoin now has to spend most of its time mining DOGE, with some Litecoin thrown in, and occasionally a more popular coin with a high net hash (42 being the most recent example).

All in all, this pool has tons of promise. I am anxiously awaiting the auto-exchange for BTC/LTC, and will be redirecting my farm from Middlecoin back to here when that gets implemented.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: And though I am not located in Europe, I definitely think having an extra server would really help, especially if there ends up being a problem with one server. People can simply failover to the other one so they aren't forced back to a different pool outside of TradeMyBit.
fyff

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:21:14 PM

I have to add that the coin switching on middlecoin occurs without a disconnect to the server which is great that is also something to consider implementing.
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:47:18 AM

+1 for eu server

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
ollebolls

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:55:46 AM

+1 for eu server
valkot

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 11:00:30 AM

+1 for eu server
fyff

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:35:38 AM

How does the autopayout work? Do we just have to put in the BTC or LTC address in the settings?
Timmieman

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:30:24 PM

I`ve found something quite interesting:

At the same time I checked the relative profitability of Megacoin and Dogecoin on both Multipool, coinwarz and Trademybit.
Multipool gave this:   DOGE 28.92    MEC 27.97         -3.3%
Trademybit gave:    DOGE 83.9     MEC 105.6           + 21%
Coinwarz gave:   DOGE 3455    MEC 2741                 + 26%

I know that Coinwarz does not adjust for stales, multipool stated that they do.
Could we conclude from this that trademybit does not adjust for stales?

Stale adjustments can be easily build in btw!
Its all available as JSON data if i`m correct

Cheers, Tim

P.S.

I fancy trademybit above both middlecoin and multipool, though profits do not seem to be better yet.
If we can make it more profitable I will surely join with a decent amount of Mh/s

merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:55:48 PM

We do account for stales.. more-so our 'block-time' finding blocks vs what is expected at the difficulty. With our lower hashrate compared to middlepool, our profitability will likely always be different on a coin by coin basis, and especially comparing two coins to each other.

EG, doge may be 3% more profitable than MEC overall in a short window, but with fast swaps and our lower hashrate the likelyhood of finding a block to make it pay off is too low to risk changing from a coin that might at that time be 3% less profitable. The switching algo takes this into account, and also calculates our previous luck finding blocks along with stale ratios for the coin

Hope that clears things up a bit Wink

As a small announcement, we started beta testing the Auto-Exchange last night.. so far so good with the tests, and we've had around 15 members using it for 10hrs so far. After we run our first payout, and ensure everything is working as expected, I'll make it live

Thanks!

Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
Suikoden

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:53:54 PM

Could you shed a little more light on the auto-exchange? Most notably:

1) How frequently will the auto-exchanging occur? Once a day, once every 30 minutes - hour, or will coins be exchanged as they mature and sent to the exchange?

2) Will this just be done with Cryptsy, or will other exchanges be considered for the auto-exchange?
Timmieman

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:55:29 PM

We do account for stales.. more-so our 'block-time' finding blocks vs what is expected at the difficulty. With our lower hashrate compared to middlepool, our profitability will likely always be different on a coin by coin basis, and especially comparing two coins to each other.

EG, doge may be 3% more profitable than MEC overall in a short window, but with fast swaps and our lower hashrate the likelyhood of finding a block to make it pay off is too low to risk changing from a coin that might at that time be 3% less profitable. The switching algo takes this into account, and also calculates our previous luck finding blocks along with stale ratios for the coin

Hope that clears things up a bit Wink

As a small announcement, we started beta testing the Auto-Exchange last night.. so far so good with the tests, and we've had around 15 members using it for 10hrs so far. After we run our first payout, and ensure everything is working as expected, I'll make it live

Thanks!

Yes sir, that indeed clears things up a lot!

Will definitely point my mining gear towards Trademybit when auto exchange goes live!

Cheers,

juanbond

Activity: 96
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:02:16 PM

Also would love to know the auto-exchange details, especially the fees involved.

merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 05:22:09 PM

Could you shed a little more light on the auto-exchange? Most notably:

1) How frequently will the auto-exchanging occur? Once a day, once every 30 minutes - hour, or will coins be exchanged as they mature and sent to the exchange?

2) Will this just be done with Cryptsy, or will other exchanges be considered for the auto-exchange?

I don't want to give too much away as (I'm probably being over-paranoid here) I don't want buyers gaming the system so to speak (pulling their buys until exchange completes to buy at a lower price, etc).. but the auto-exchange system pools users coins together and trades them throughout the day. Payouts to miners will occur once a day, as long as their balance is above the ltc/btc tx fee by a decent margin (this % hasn't been completely ironed out yet, will know tonight when i prepare the first payout).

I do plan on involving other exchanges, but that highly depends on our volume vs exchange volume -- and their transaction fees on withdraws.

Also would love to know the auto-exchange details, especially the fees involved.

There is a 0.5% mining fee on TMB, and the auto-exchange (which is 100% optional on a per-coin basis) adds a 2% fee on the payout side of the process.

Suikoden

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:25:14 PM

but the auto-exchange system pools users coins together and trades them throughout the day.

That's what I was looking for! Thanks for the fast response!

Looking forward to trying this out when it launches.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: