Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2168 times)
uthinkimfukinstupidhans

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

The terrible volume is more of a concern to me right now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

It's better to buy during the dip if you can afford. There are several factors why we are experiencing the dip nowadays even though the Consensus 2018 event week has come to an end. However, we might be expecting a rise in Bitcoin and altcoin prices after the event anytime soon. It is expected to rise just like what happened in the past three years in the post-Consensus era.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

It's better to buy during the dip if you can afford. There are several factors why we are experiencing the dip nowadays even though the Consensus 2018 event week has come to an end. However, we might be expecting a rise in Bitcoin and altcoin prices after the event anytime soon. It is expected to rise just like what happened in the past three years in the post-Consensus era.
We shouldnt expect too much for this thing to happen once again because we might not able to see similar thing to this recent consensus. We have seen instead on pumping up we are seeing decline of prices as of now. The thing on here that we should keep an eye on the possible lowest price for upcoming months or even days.If you do like to short then buying time would be now.I have already secured out some coins in my bags.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

You can buy now. For bitcoin it is not a big price right now. But it will recover it's price very soon. If you buy in this time, hopefully you will be profitable. So don't late buy as possible for you. In every day buy little amount and gather it for big hitting.
i agree with you, many people out there say that the current bitcoin price is a relatively low price. so do I, I believe that although nowadays we buy bitcoin will not lose because bitcoin prices will continue to increase especially if we plan to hold in the long term.

fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

I believe this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Personally I think even if the price gets dragged down, it will be back up sooner or later. This is just my opinion and I have my own analysis about this. But so many things can happen and there are so many variables that needs to be considered. So I suggest do your own study, research, read a lot, speculate the movement of the market, do everything that can make you understand more about the market and then use your own judgement
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

Bitcoin started recovering now it looks like now we will see bitcoin to grow big from here better to buy now and see bitcoin grows from here and hope for the bull run to start soon.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

I believe this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Personally I think even if the price gets dragged down, it will be back up sooner or later. This is just my opinion and I have my own analysis about this. But so many things can happen and there are so many variables that needs to be considered. So I suggest do your own study, research, read a lot, speculate the movement of the market, do everything that can make you understand more about the market and then use your own judgement
I also have a thought if now buy this bitcoin will definitely be a lucky because it has a low price. on some occasions the time will come bitcoin can definitely re-rise. so do not have to wait to buy
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

For me, you don't need to wait but take the chance to buy now mate, just always remember that if the coins has a high value then all of a

sudden dump the price value it means you must take the chance to buy a huge of it instead of panic about it or avoid.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

This is the right time to buy Bitcoin.And now it should be purchased without waiting.As the price is currently low, purchases will be available.And we know that its price increases, maybe after some time.So it is better to buy and waiting for more profit.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

I found some speculation that it will go below $5,000 but that was last February and they are predicting it will hit on April, but here we are on the $9,000 - $8,000 struggle of price, they would be right or wrong it will just be going to happen late or it will go up to $10,000 breaking the large walls and resistance from that range, the best thing is to buy know then hold it for a longer term, so many people who doubts to buy when the price is just $1,000 they are saying
it is expensive later they regret that decision.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

If we will do a small technical analysis using the Fibonacci Retracement, the base support of bitcoin is around 7700 and going below that will be a higher chance that it will retest again the Feb / April lows. Maybe you can buy at around 8k or below or if you want 8.1k or below it. Right now, the buyers are in the edge. Just take note the price of 7700 and be ready with your fiat currency.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

bitcoin prices are now stable, I think that bitcoin prices will tumble further down but will go up to reach the price in the last year.
I believe that you can buy bitcoin at this time, as I have technical analysis, it can be seen that the bitcoin price is showing up strongly and has broken down the trend in the short term, so you completely You can buy bitcoin at this time and trade in short-term, currently the bitcoin price is at $ 8300 and could rise to $ 8800.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

bitcoin prices are now stable, I think that bitcoin prices will tumble further down but will go up to reach the price in the last year.
My thinking not stable now. Bitcoin can be down suddenly I'm few days. Although I like short trade, but this time marker condition out of target. Target maybe fall to low anytime. I think this month wait and it will be better for good profit. When bitcoin price will upto 9000$-9500$ market will calm from my thinking.

Be hardworker
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

I believe that at this point you absolutely buy bitcoin, as I analyze the bitcoin price has just down trend and can up trend in the short term so you can completely buy bitcoin right at this point. Currently bitcoin is at $ 8300 and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 8800 in the coming hours, so you can buy bitcoin right now.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

You can buy now. For bitcoin it is not a big price right now. But it will recover it's price very soon. If you buy in this time, hopefully you will be profitable. So don't late buy as possible for you. In every day buy little amount and gather it for big hitting.

It is really not very wise to wait for a long time now. The price for most of the cryptocurrencies is relatively low. That is why it is good to make your investments now.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

Yes,bitcoin will still rise and the price of bitcoin is quite lower now, buying now is good.
But get additional advice on bitcoin before making your final decision.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:52:41 AM

Don't waste your time waiting to buy bitcoin. We know that its price isn't stable, it has ups and down. So this is the right time to buy some of it because of its low price in the market.  And right now its price is $8K in the market.
Right now the market is stable and the situations are favorable for those who were feeling fear and feel risk in investment. The market is stable and even those people can also invest in this market because the price is stable around the 8.5k dollar.

If you want to invest you can surely invest but investment for long term, this is the principle in Bitcoin market. Now invest and wait for high market and do not waste more time in thinking for investment.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Don't waste your time waiting to buy bitcoin. We know that its price isn't stable, it has ups and down. So this is the right time to buy some of it because of its low price in the market.  And right now its price is $8K in the market.
Buying BTC at present price is not bad but there is a chance that again the price will come below $8k so you can wait for 2 or 3 days. I think if you buy a large amount of BTC then you can make a profit in trading.
you have doubt that the bitcoin will decrease to such a low value, if am certain about this. Bitcoin rather all digital coins are destined to decrease in the future because they have not achieved stability yet. Bitcoin is actually the best investment. It makes a person rich with least efforts. All a person needs to do is hold his asset for a long duration of time. This is the way how Eric turned himself into a millionaire.
Believe me I would do that too. This is best chance for everyone to just come here and make money things are quite easy for us to buy at low price and sell at high. Now, as everyone knows bitcoins are coming down again so chances becomes brighter. If we manage good money and buy bitcoins at such low price, we would become rich and earning so handsome money from these bitcoins.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Sometimes when you wait for the right time to enter the market, you will lose the opportunity to buy at the bottom and make a profit, if you are going for long term investment then don't wait, what should you do is invest and hold it until you are satisfied on how much you earned. About this analysis, this might be right or wrong but anyone can make an analysis like this one, looking at the price history but there is no really accurate analysis on cryptocurrency market so you should stop listening to other people analysis, create your own and act base on your own analysis. At this point I would consider buying but I already did when it was cheaper.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

This is the right time to buy Bitcoin. Through buying on Bitcoin there will come a time its price will soar up in higher percentage making your capital investment rises up too. Having more Bitcoin means more benefits, profits and comfortable lives in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: