Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:54:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2171 times)
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

Everything will be normal in the near future but we must support this coin going towards the moon. Nobody predicts the value of Bitcoin because when it will reach its peak so I do not believe in this analysis. Recently some negative rumors have spread in so many countries that people have lost Crypto's investment
Bitcoin simply needs our support to get it back to its real track. We if want some big returns in the near future, we are supposed to invest into it at the moment in order to help it resume its amazing values. Given up on bitcoin at the moment when it is about to voyage a successful journey is equal to asking for life imprisonment when judge is about to release you. Keep working hard with bitcoin for better future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

Bitcoin price is volatile it is possible it may go below $8000 and even right now anybody who has money can invest because soon there will be a reversal in trend and the price will go back up to yield  profit.
It is all about the market because we should buy when the market will be low and if you have money then it is best time for you to buy, now a day more people are interested in bitcoin to buy because it has high potential to get profit to the investors and buying now can save your future as well, market now a day is not red nor green but gradually it is turning green now so buy and hold for long time and don’t be late any more.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

I think that today the price is more or less fine and you can think about buying. However, this is very individual and it is not known how the coin will behave later. I hope that more companies will accept currency and we will win
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

As practice shows, the price has really fallen. And I think that soon the rate will go up, because a lot of positive events have already happened.
I also think the market will recover in the next few days and now is the time for investors to select good crypto and buy in. According to the market cycle, June is a time when the market is recovering, I hope it will be better in June-July.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
You were right. This time the price of bitcoin and crypto market is falling. The current price is at $ 7500 and I think you do not need to wait anymore, so buy bitcoin and altcoin today.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:19:03 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
There are many analyzes that have been made recently. I do not believe in the crypto market analysis of many claiming to be an electronic money analyst. Sometimes they analyze the chart by luck

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

For me, investing Bitcoin at all times is the simple way to make money. Bitcoin price is not stable, bitcoin price will increase or decrease very quickly in just a few hours. If you know how to analyze the chart then you can buy bitcoin at a low price of the day
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

It is a good time to buy, the price has been around for a certain time. You can see from the part, that the price at the moment is a safe price, when it go around this price, there is a highly chance that it will go up again. The prices of BTC is aroun $6k to $8k, now it is around $7k, sound fine by me.
it looks like the price in a while will still remain around $ 6k - $ 8k and maybe a good time to buy. with our notes should not be easily provoked by bad news news in circulation.
This is better time for someone to get into this world by buying bitcoins. They are low now and prices are quite low. But you can’t just wait for long time because prices may shoot up so soon. So don’t just wait and start collecting money and gathering them and buy bitcoins as much as you can. It is not compulsory to buy a whole bitcoins if you can’t just afford rather buy some percentage.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

For me, investing Bitcoin at all times is the simple way to make money. Bitcoin price is not stable, bitcoin price will increase or decrease very quickly in just a few hours. If you know how to analyze the chart then you can buy bitcoin at a low price of the day

That's the right way to earned from this business, if you know how to deal with the market then you will be able to catch up with the flow, buying Bitcoin might give a lots of opportunities if you will focused and learn the drill, better to study deeper and made a lots of skills, after that profits will follow.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

Price will go under 5k6 and no way it will recover in the short term. The whales and the sharks have manipulated in the market so any analysis are invalid
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

This time in cryptocurrencies market is an indecision time and one has to buy any coin with high risk in mind as bitcoin and others coins may fall by the weekend.  Bitcoin has not gather enough momentum to be able to push and remain above $7,500.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

more you buy bitcoin right now because I see the price of some coin has decreased the price and is very suitable for the buy, use the price when cheap like this to buy coin as much as you can.
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

It is (for my personal opinion) always a chance to buy, because trader, even if he would buy in a bad price-time will recover and gain his funds

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

I think that now you can buy, not wait, because it seems to me that the price is favorable. I don't know for sure as I don't have much trading experience but it seems less fluctuating and good for buying at the moment
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

nope it is never late to buy btc, no matter what its price will still rise and as government and banks are also taking initiative to legalize crypto or to do trading in crypto ,it will create a wide opening space for crypto market in future thus causing price to raise high but the major important thing is the patience or good trading skill to increase your profit. Fud and fomo leads to loss of fund among new trader or holder.
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

I think it's time to buy now. You can buy now. Because, now worth a lot of dumps. Now if you buy bitcoin, you will get many profits within a few months. Because, bitcoin's value is expected to increase significantly in front.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

There is a great amount of cryptocurrencies now on a stage, it is always a good time to buy one or two of them, preferably
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

It is (for my personal opinion) always a chance to buy, because trader, even if he would buy in a bad price-time will recover and gain his funds
Well said.  A trader never losses upon setting a business. An investment always earn, how much is the question. Also the current market scenario seems good for entry. I say this because we assume the people investing in the crypto rational and still a lot of people are investing.  This is just because the coins are profitable and have good stable prices as well which is the sport of attraction.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

There is a great amount of cryptocurrencies now on a stage, it is always a good time to buy one or two of them, preferably
Of course it is good time to buy as price of bitcoin is not very high but it is increasing more and more day by day, so it is better to buy at the dip if you can afford, because now day price is not very high and buying now will not lose as price is continue to increase more and more, it is great to hold and buy more specially is you plan to buy for long term.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

you better buy the coin you want right now also because the current price of some coin is still very easy and suitable for the buy, when the price has gone up again then you can sell it and get a lot of profit. do not wait too much longer.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: