Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2165 times)
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

As of today, 06th June, the current price of Bitcoin is 7600+ USD, these days the bitcoin market is not stable, and to the one who purchased at a higher price and if they sell it would be a quantum loss for them. I have purchased recently when the price fallen down to 8K, worried that still the prices are declining. Hope the market recover and stable soon.
Those who bought in the current price are also right and you bought at $8k are also right as our aim as investors should be to wait for longer time and we know that bitcoin reached to $20000 and buying below that rate is a good decision and any time it can go back to a higher price. You bought your bitcoin now wait for longer and do not worry that it dropped.
For new buyers I will suggest that it is best time to buy as the price of bitcoin will go to the top this time and will reach to a new ATH.
right, without detailed analysis we can decide to buy at this time, and i think the price will go up more than $ 20,000, because it will breakout that area to continue the uptrend. so from that wait what else

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

unfourtunately it has fallen below 8k and the new support for now is the 7k region but many days btc seems to be stable and is coming and going through 7.5k and 7.1k hope it rises again/
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

As of today, 06th June, the current price of Bitcoin is 7600+ USD, these days the bitcoin market is not stable, and to the one who purchased at a higher price and if they sell it would be a quantum loss for them. I have purchased recently when the price fallen down to 8K, worried that still the prices are declining. Hope the market recover and stable soon.

There's no need for us to wait for the right time to buy those good coins in the market. All we need to do is determine which best of those promising coins should be able to pump in the future. Don't be too firm on how you view your alts as sustainable type of currency that could develop its potential value, as its continues to gain popularity same as bitcoin did around the globe.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

There's no need for us to wait for the right time to buy those good coins in the market. All we need to do is determine which best of those promising coins should be able to pump in the future. Don't be too firm on how you view your alts as sustainable type of currency that could develop its potential value, as its continues to gain popularity same as bitcoin did around the globe.
Yes bitcoin price is already trading in a low price therefore there is no need to wait but to invest money in bitcoin right now, so that we should not waste any more time and should get some good benefit from bitcoin investment, which i do not  think that we can get from anything else.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:10:31 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
I think that at this time you should not sell bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are rising slightly and the current correction is going flat. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices are showing signs of convergence and will fall sharply in the days before they can continue to rise in the long run. So you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:22:01 PM

you'd better buy the bitcoin right now because to get down to $ 8k again seems to be hard, buy the bitcoin right now after that you save it until the price goes back to $ 20k again, bitcoin will soon have a tremendous rise, just hold and see.
For sure now is the best time to buy bitcoin price of bitcoin is not very high that we can afford it easily than being late and buy expensive, bitcoin market is getting high because more and more people are agree to buy so high speculation will increase your profit don’t wait anymore just go and buy but at very start make your mind that you are buying it to hold it for long time and will never sell at panic so you are going to earn high profit.
5com

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

"Right now should I wait to buy ?"

In my experience this question is impossible to answer by a non professional trader. For a few months I tried to use technical analysis to set purchase times, targets and stoploss levels for bitcoin trading on my own: it was a DISASTER!

In another forum, a user then recommended a free professional trading signal for Bitcoin on Twitter (@BTCTradingSig). I have been following this for some time now and since then my depot is developing positively for the first time...terrifying for me, since I was completely unfamiliar with that situation  Wink

I did not get rich with these signals and they even have some loss trades (which they close early), but I do have some solid profits and could avoid any desastrous trades since.

Maybe worth a look for those who are not able to spend the whole day with chart analysis and who do not have the knowledge and experience necessary.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
I think that at this point you should buy bitcoin, you can see that after the bitcoin price reached $ 7200, they immediately turned around quickly and sharply increased in recent days and are now correcting at 7600 $. According to my analysis the bitcoin price will have probably hit $ 9000 major milestone so you can buy bitcoin at this time.
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:59:09 AM

No need to wait for another dip.I think there's no way that bitcoin price wil drop down beyond $7K.So now is the right time to buy.Then hold and wait for a longer time to increase its value before selling it.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

This time is the right time to buy of bitcoin because we don't know in the following days the price of bitcoin will be go up sharply, if you have enough capital to buy bitcoin grab that opportunity before you missed it. It is hard to predict if there is a dip price again.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

it seems now is the most appropriate time to buy because I see the current price of bitcoin and some other coin is experiencing price collapse so this is the right time to buy as much as you can and do not miss this opportunity to be able to earn a lot of profits.
Lauff

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:47:55 AM

Use a cheap price like this to buy as many coins as you can. And the more you buy bitcoin now because I see the price of some coins has lowered the price and is very suitable to buy
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:43:15 AM

Now I think it's a great time to buy Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin prices will rebound in July. Currently I am buying BTC and ETH. Bitcoin estimates will reach $15,000 by the end of this year. Everybody wait
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

buy bitcoin now after that you save until the price goes back to $ 20k again, in my opinion bitcoin will soon experience extraordinary increase, hold it and see it. You'd better buy bitcoin now because to get $ 8k again seems to be tough
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

you better buy coin now also because the price of some coin is still very cheap, take advantage of moments like this to buy a coin that is still cheap as much as you can.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

I believe that this time is not suitable for you to buy, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days has been steadily declining and there are no signs of a strong recovery. The continuous decrease in bitcoin prices has made the price of altcoin decrease and you will trade very difficult and risk will be very high.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

I think if you want to buy bitcoin at this time then you can buy but should not use all your capital to invest, with a market that is in a cycle of continuous fluctuation and you split Small assets are out to minimize risk and DCA when needed. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to fall sharply in the coming time.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

Of course you should. I dont think the price of bitcoin will get lower than its current price right now.  Take this chance to invest in bitcoin now while the price is not yet that high because mind you, you're gonna regret if you will not buy now. Imagine and speculate the next coming price of bitcoin.
If I were you, I would grab the opportunity now and of course, I hope some will sell theirs because I believe they too are holding.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

Yes, You should buy wherever you want today is a sale for cryptocurrency just buy btx,eth,bch,ltc,xrp and other on that and hodl for a couple of weeks to have a better profit.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

Yes, You should buy wherever you want today is a sale for cryptocurrency just buy btx,eth,bch,ltc,xrp and other on that and hodl for a couple of weeks to have a better profit.
Yes I agree on that, we must buy. Dropping of bitcoin price is just an opportunity and we can really gain a huge amount of profit in the near future if we are going to hold maybe patience is really a virtue and it is always needed on crypto feild. Because there are so many hard situation that may come during the time that we are holding so then patience is really important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: