Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2165 times)
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
I believe that this time is not really great for you to start buying, you can see that the bitcoin price on the day of the kiss is slightly reduced and the current time has dropped more than $ 100 to the mark. $ 6400. I itn that bitocin price will be able to continue falling sharply so if you want to buy at this time you should divide the capital out to buy and DCA when the price drops.

I do not believe that the price of Bitcoin will fall so dramatically. I guess that now, you can really invest in this cryptocurrency (if you have free money).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

For me this time is good to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin today price is go very down. And I think a few more months bitcoin will pump up again. So lets buy now so we will go up to like bitcoin.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin, while the price is low. Then wait it until the price will high so that you will earn a profit. Its the time to buy now and keep it have a patience. Grab a chance now, before the prices will rise again. Because we didn't know maybe the price of bitcoin will increase on the next days. You don't think twice now just buy and hold it.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

This is the good time to buy bitcoin and other altcoins. Because the price of bitcoin and other altcoins are very low now. So just invest in both bitcoin and altcoins now. Always bitcoin has a bright future,at the same invest in good growth altcoins. Surely it will help in future, because the market will recover soon. Again bitcoin is going to be rock in this year also.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
WolkGold

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

Yes, now the market is suitable to buy. The market is in a state of speculation reflecting. The value of the coin is very cheap. If you get some coins in the best position, it's advantageous to hold when the bitcoin and market rebound. A lot of information is predicted that the market will kick off in Q3. It's a good opportunity to make a profit.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

the price coins have decreased so much and this is really a good time to buy. you can choose some potential coins which have a good developer team and good products. they will rise after  the market recovers

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
I think that at this point you can buy bitcoin and altcoin, but let's break it down and invest in several stages, bitcoin prices are constantly changing and difficult to guess, so you need to splitting up capital for investment. The market is falling and the crisis if you all in that bitcoin prices continue to fall, the losses will be huge.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

The best thing to do right now is to invest a huge amount of coins because the market prices are currently decreasing, this is the reason why buying and selling at the right time will make you reach immediately.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

The best thing to do right now is to invest a huge amount of coins because the market prices are currently decreasing, this is the reason why buying and selling at the right time will make you reach immediately.
you should buy it because its low price will give you a lot of profit in future, so it is very important that when you buy this currency so should take some patience then it will profitable for you but if you have not patience so it will very dangerous for your health because health is most important than money and your money will never lose because it is a trusted currency forever.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

you better buy at this time because now the price of coin is still a lot of price decline and many coins are suitable for the buy, take advantage of moments like this to buy as much as you can.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

There's a slight change in the market at this very moment as of this writing.Prices are slowly going up and I hope this will be the start of a bull market.I think right now is the exact time to buy, don't wait any longer because sooner this will rise to the moon and you won't regret.
There is no need to be greedy cause market fluctuate easily and can't find when it goes up and down. The price today seems to enough to acquire profit and there is no need to wait any longer for its dump. Just continue buying if it goes down if you've seen it but as of now, still good time to buy.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:45 PM

Yes, I think that at this point you can buy bitcoin, but I think you should only buy in very small quantities and divide the capital out so that you can invest in batches to be minimized. Risks in the case of bitcoin prices may continue to fall, you can DCA. The market is bearish in the long term so anything can happen.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

According to my analysis, bitcoin prices may continue to fall further after reaching $ 6,000, but you can start buying bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating. and have dropped sharply during the past few days, so you should divide the capital out to invest and take any precautions.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

I wouldn't suggest you to buy now because the market rises slowly and finally it get's instantly dumped. The current situation is it is rising at a steady pace i would wait if i was you and buy when the market get's dumped instantly. But as i always say this shouldn't make much of a difference if you are going to hold it for a long term

Some guys are even saying, that we will go through $6,000 and beyond that, I mean even lower than that. And I think it would be a great time to buy more. We all are heading that.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

I think the Bitcoin would go even lower than 6K, and in that case maybe we should wait for a while more, right now at the end of the June it is already $6,100.
marginal

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

Yes I'll just would be able. To return in the past and tell myself do not buy anything just wait for a month and it would be even better than it is right now...
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

The market analysis of a downward trend has finally come to fulfilment and value of Bitcoin almost went down below $6,000 and more news are coming in that it may likely hitv $4,000 before an upward trend to around  $10,000 in the couple of weeks to come, which means another good time to buy Bitcoin is underway.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

There's a slight change in the market at this very moment as of this writing.Prices are slowly going up and I hope this will be the start of a bull market.I think right now is the exact time to buy, don't wait any longer because sooner this will rise to the moon and you won't regret.
You can buy at this stage because the value today dropped at 5.8k dollar which is a very low value and inside the circle of a person with fine saving. In this way we can get a lot of Bitcoins and this is what we need to collect and should take with ourselves to a high market.

If you are not sure about this time then you can wait some more time but do not let the price go high more and buy at lowest price so that you use less money.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

The market is going down pretty much so I think this is the right time to divide the capital and buy.
bdfoysalhossain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

You should buy now . Because bitcoin's price is now less. This is not a big value for Bitcoin. Soon the price will be restored.
If you buy in this time, hopefully you will be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: