Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2168 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

According to some speculations, crypto might drop down lower these coming days but I don't want to take the risk and lose the opportunity to buy low now. I would want to buy at this moment and I suggest that you better not waste your time for waiting too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnCapFree

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

Yes. The bottom of the price is always the good time to buy back. But it is not easy to determine what the bottom is. So, you must research and get news from the market carefully before doing. Besides, Technical analyst is also a good tool to help you

pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

I think this year Bitcoin will fall below 5k and next year will raise little bit maybe 9k or 10k , next 2020 will fly to the moon , this just my opinion the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable .
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

The market analysis of a downward trend has finally come to fulfilment and value of Bitcoin almost went down below $6,000 and more news are coming in that it may likely hitv $4,000 before an upward trend to around  $10,000 in the couple of weeks to come, which means another good time to buy Bitcoin is underway.
But I do not think it will hit below $4000. Anyhow, you can buy right now. This is a time when you can decide about your future return. If you buy Bitcoin or ETH and hold it till the boom, you will notice a big difference in the initial value of your portfolio and the future value.

The difference between both is your profit actually. Think you invest now and sell when we are at $20000. This is the time to maximize your future profit.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
Yes, I think this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is now at $ 6100 and is still on the upward trend in the next two days. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may continue to rise and may recover to $ 6500 level and then continue to adjust. The market is volatile and difficult to predict, so you should trade short.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

According to some speculations, crypto might drop down lower these coming days but I don't want to take the risk and lose the opportunity to buy low now. I would want to buy at this moment and I suggest that you better not waste your time for waiting too.
Indeed, there's no guarantee that crypto will go down even more so you better to buy now as soon as possible. It is tough to anticipate on what will be the next move of bitcoin and I think the current price it has now was good enough to buy. It is better to take an action before its come too late.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

Actually, I think you can buy bitcoin at this time for short-term trading, according to my analysis, the current price of bitcoin is at $ 6100 and is showing signs of strong rebound in the D1 chart. So you have a good reason to believe that the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days, the market is in downtrend so you always have stoploss in every trading plan.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

Yes, I think this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is now at $ 6100 and is still on the upward trend in the next two days. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may continue to rise and may recover to $ 6500 level and then continue to adjust. The market is volatile and difficult to predict, so you should trade short.
This is the  right  time  to buy bitcoin if you have  enough resources,for capitalization, because any time  now the  price of some  ICO’s will spike and you  might end up missing the opportunity to catch  the great opportunity.

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

Hope you got answer for this question. Now the market price is very low. It is right time to invest. Better utilize this situations and make profit. Dont trust other kind of negative news of fake news. I am sure within one month bitcoin price will fluctuate soon. Good luck.  Smiley Smiley 
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

All the market is in dip , good time to buy some coins and get 2x, 4x and even 10x profit in some coins

Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

If you want to buy Bitcoin, you can buy now without waiting for the price to decrease. Bitcoin's lowest price this year is now prevailing so it should not wait. At the exchange market, Bitcoin is worth around $ 6000 so you can buy as much as possible.
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

No. the market is fluctuated now. it is too dangerous to invest now if you are a newbie and you are lack of knowledge and information, you should not join into the crypto world now

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

It seems like the price have been reached to the bottom, and it is a good opportunity to buy in more. however, the volume is quite low, and there are likely some movements form government in the near future which make the market is more and more unpredictable than ever. Highly chance, but pretty risky though
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:57:44 AM

None is sure about the low bottom, so I would suggest to make a decision independently. Because, tomorrow the price might increase or decrease. When you go with someone's suggestion and if price increases it would be good and if it decreases it hurts.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

There's no need to wait right now because the market prices are currently dumping, investing right now in cryptocurrency is the best thing to do in order to earn more profit in the future when the market price goes back to normal.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

The market is going down pretty much so I think this is the right time to divide the capital and buy.
Its getting crazy to look how BTC price falling down deeply and its now below $6k. Even though it goes like that but still can manage to hold. We might get this opportunity to full our bags with BTC cause believing that it will pump soon once this huge correction happen. Even though we don't expect that much increase but it surely there is and could be enough to gain profits.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

Already the price is in bottom so no use of still waiting to buy. We cannot judge the market movements right now, its going only in downtrend. There is no sign of improvement in the price. So dont wait to buy just buy the bitcoin now and hold it for long time. The price will increase in future, till that you have to wait with patience and hold the bitcoin. Once the market will recover we earn more income while selling the bitcoin.

Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

this is call spirit and determination, you are thinking very good because now a day price of bitcoin is not too high so you will get good chance to buying bitcoin lower, I have seen many people regretting about their false decision of losing opportunity of buying low price bitcoin, as it gets high so fast so now you should buy as much as possible and never think about selling it earlier than one or 2 years holding.
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

Who-ho, we are having below $6,000 right now, it is $2,000 less, but the question remains the same, should I buy or wait for some more time? LOL

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

you said it was just an analysis, so it's all still question marks or taboo, because the analysis can be created by anyone, anytime and anywhere.

unfortunately now Bitcoin is starting to see its spurs back up again its price reaches $ 8,000 and is likely to go up and continue up to $ 50,000. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: