Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2165 times)
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
I think that at present you can buy bitcoin, bitcoin is adjusting at $ 8100 and I believe in the coming hours the bitcoin price will rise to $ 8500. Currently bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery. Capacitors are very strong in the H1 frame so I believe there will be big fluctuations with bitcoin prices. So at this point you can buy bitcoin and short term trading.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

If you had followed that signal then I guess you have already bought as much as BTC as you can. We may be due for a bull run right now and no one would want to be off the bus at this moment.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

I think it depends on our plan if we plan to hold it for a very long time. I think today is the best time to buy more Bitcoin and some altcoin and hold it for the long term. Because the price is now low then we can buy more for trading for the long term.
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
This is really strange to see that, somebody was able to make a proper and write prediction about the cryptocurrency, because he usually those predictions are wrong, and behaviour of Bitcoin is insane instead.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

I think that at this point you will be able to trade successfully at any time, the market is constantly and you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly recovering in recent days, currently bitcoin prices are adjusted to $ 8200 and this is a great landmark for you to buy bitcoin. ALTCOIN is also showing signs of improvement at the present time so I believe you can start altcoin trading.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:19:28 AM

Buy and take the risk for nobody knows what will be the price in the next few weeks or months. In trading there is always some risk in buying and you maybe so lucky when the price goes up the moment you invest in it.
in every minutes price moved wildly in market.so when we buy bitcoin or altcoin we must ready to face the risk.and we can not avoid it while it happen to us.so risk management is neede.
to reduce the risk of course you can not buy coins at random, or whenever you want, there is a good time to buy and sell
and that's what you should look for by analyzing the market, you can start by looking at charts, marketcap, gossip, news , etc
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

This is the right time to buy bitcoins and have investment, or other currencies you want to buy while the price is low. Soon it will goes pump.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment is adjusting at $ 8100 and altcoin prices are dropping sharply. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could drop to $ 7,800 - $ 7900 then it will continue to rise to $ 9000. So at this point you should be patient waiting to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price. The market is bearish so I think you should only buy bitcoin.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

Now the thing you should do the most is that you should buy bitcoin or ethereum right away. I find that today's market is very good and there are many things you should join in order to have more opportunities to enrich yourself.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

Now the thing you should do the most is that you should buy bitcoin or ethereum right away. I find that today's market is very good and there are many things you should join in order to have more opportunities to enrich yourself.

well, if you have many assets, I do not think you need to buy for now, unless you want to use it for something else. Well, right now I do not want to buy bitcoins, but I have some assets to hold up to the rising bitcoin price.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
   Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

I think it depends on our plan if we plan to hold it for a very long time. I think today is the best time to buy more Bitcoin and some altcoin and hold it for the long term. Because the price is now low then we can buy more for trading for the long term.

It totally depends on one's preference and decision. And wise it would be when it is backed up by careful research and analysis. Now would be a good time for most to buy coins for long term but stick to what you are most confident with. As long as it is carefully decided, the rest would fall into place. Just bear in mind the risk because of this market's volatility.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:20:56 PM

The market is fluctuating continuously, you can see that after several days of bitcoin prices recovered to $ 8200 level, the current moment is falling to the $ 7700 level and is still adjusting. Therefore, I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this time, bitcoin prices are going back and dropping sharply, if you want to buy bitcoin at this time then divide the capital to be able to buy bitcoin in batches to minimize the risk in case the bitcoin price continues to fall sharply.
roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:09:54 PM

It is a good time to buy, the price has been around for a certain time. You can see from the part, that the price at the moment is a safe price, when it go around this price, there is a highly chance that it will go up again. The prices of BTC is aroun $6k to $8k, now it is around $7k, sound fine by me.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

I think that at this point you can start buying bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating in the past few days, the market is starting its down cycle and you have It can be seen that altcoin prices are currently falling very deeply and are showing signs of falling back to the buy zone. Therefore, you should consider and plan to buy altcoin at this time.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

I think this is right time to buy a bitcoin because the price of a Bitcoin is down and we know the price of bitcoin will rise in future because of people investing and bitcoin will popular ....

Exactly you should not really wait to buy or invest in coins right now because we are having the price of Bitcoin on the rise right now and if you wait, the price will rise much higher and the cost of investment right now will be low than the cost of investment after sometime. So it is better to invest right now. Besides, one should have a diverse portfolio to have a good profit margin in future.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

Hmm, i think you should start to buy altcoins which tradeable with usdt, because the market not clearly stable. Fake bad news could even make this market crash, so start buying with 50% balance and keep 50% for back up plan.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment is adjusting at $ 8100 and altcoin prices are dropping sharply. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could drop to $ 7,800 - $ 7900 then it will continue to rise to $ 9000. So at this point you should be patient waiting to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price. The market is bearish so I think you should only buy bitcoin.
Yea yea, everyone saying same thing for being patient and shit. But, have you thought about it's not EASY to be patient especially when you miss the train. It hurts because you can't do anything when it comes, also I bet you never buy "Bitcoin" in your whole life.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

If you're loking longterm, any price below 8k or even 10k is a steal. By longterm I mean 1 to 2 years minimum.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

This is the right time to buy bitcoins and have investment, or other currencies you want to buy while the price is low. Soon it will goes pump.
This is right. Now is the right time to maximize your future profit by investing low because the cost of investment is low. Actually the best time for investment in Bitcoin was the time when it was down. Besides, there is rising trend in Bitcoin and it will rise the rest of the crypto currencies as well so investing right now will be more profitable because in December, the prices will be higher than $20000 for Bitcoin and as much as $2000 for ETH. So it is the best time to buy and a true investor will not care about the price and will buy anytime because of the fact that the future of Bitcoin is bright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: