Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2168 times)
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
You can see that bitcoin is moving sideways during the days and is heading around the $ 6200 -600 range, I think for a market that is in a bear market in the long run, the bitcoin price is going down. At any given time, I think you should be patient enough to wait for bitcoin to fall to $ 5800 to start buying because this is a very strong support level that will make bitcoin recover slightly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
Until now price is still uncertainty with regard for the uptrend wave. people are still waiting forcthe bitcoin etf result wether u.s. sec would approve or not if ever it would  not approve which is more likely expected probably the vircoin price would fall further but this would be a temporary in my own opinion once crypto market absurb the impact if the decision expect bitcoin price may recover quickly
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

According to me ,you should not wait now, and invest as early as possible because today its just $6.5k. According to experts predictions it will surpass $20k at the end of the year. So right now btc is not that expensive ,so u should buy it now and wait for the better time. Though its a prediction, so its not necessary that it will definitely surpass $20k.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

I would suggest should buy now this is best time,Currently Bitcoin is under 7k and other altcoins price also in bottom line so take benefit from this moment and buy as you can afford.Keep in mind that dont invest at one place must diversify the investment it will help to minimize the risk of loss,Hold with patience and never sell when meet the maximum profit.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

If we observe the market its all red and dowm so its the right time and take the advantage to buy some cheap coin specially ethereum.. Take the risk and gamble.. Every coin thay slides recover soon

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

My best suggestion is if you are having money to invest in go and invest right now, because in case of postponing that decision there is a big chance that you won't have that money or the price will be not affordable anymore.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

as long as you just wait for the price to fall as soon as you buy it when you know that the lowest price has reached it and you start holding a coin I think it's a good strategy to earn.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

currently the market prices are going down to very low so you can buy bitcoin now at a low price, this is the best time because we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again and can reach very high prices like the end of last year
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

currently the market prices are going down to very low so you can buy bitcoin now at a low price, this is the best time because we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again and can reach very high prices like the end of last year
only few people are the one who are just always making some effort of waiting when are the best time to make this things good and better like we can have to see for that bitcoin may feel and get better that we cant even know when this can be possible to happen on.
blackandred

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

today bitcoin prices are only $6,150. this is a real buying opportunity. i studied the historical data of bitcoin. $6,100 is the strongest support point for Bitcoin. it has reached the bottom.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

I think, if you want to invest then this is the time, you don't have to wait anymore because now you can buy at a cheap price and the price will definitely recover and rise again

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

If you're asking when is the right time to buy bitcoin, i think this is the right time, right now. Because bitcoin's price is down at the moment, so it would be a great opportunity for you to invest in bitcoin. If i were you, i would buy bitcoin at this exact moment. Because sooner or later, bitcoin's price will be back to normal and by the time it happens, you already gain profits from it.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

At the price we now buy it will be better, in the future may be more powerful market and then we will sell pennies. It is a wise decision
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:27:22 PM

In case you are seeking out long term investment then it is higher to buy bitcoin now and await the bullrun that could in all likelihood come inside the remaining quarter of this year. In case you assume that price could dip for greater then it nonetheless your desire but it's miles honestly difficult to analyze if bitcoin charge will go down similarly until there is a bad event in an effort to absolutely have an effect on it rate.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

During this days, btc dumps as well as eth. However, I think it is not the best time to buy them since there are more tendency for bitcoin and ethereum to reach the surface. If bitcoin beat 5K usd then assume that it will go down more. I think that September will be the right time to buy cryptocurrency.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

During this days, btc dumps as well as eth. However, I think it is not the best time to buy them since there are more tendency for bitcoin and ethereum to reach the surface. If bitcoin beat 5K usd then assume that it will go down more. I think that September will be the right time to buy cryptocurrency.
it certainly depends on the tendency of each person, if they are a daily trader, at any time it can be the right time to buy,
the most important is not only a matter of time but courage and capital are also very influential.

]
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

People who got good funding in fiat by this time were the luckiest. From my mind I won't be waiting anymore to buy at a lower price, what it has reached by now is big. This assures the profitability and the increase in profit takes place according to the time period we have to get it back.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

At present bitcoin prices are adjusting around $ 6000, so I think this is a good time for you to buy bitcoin. You can see that many times the price of bitcoin has fallen to this level and then has rebounded strongly, so I strongly believe that you should only invest in bitcoin and invest in it. specific before transaction.
torrihuff

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:42:22 AM

I have the same question as the original poster.  Down to my last few Bitcoin.  Trying to determine if I should go into alts now or wait.  The bigger the bags the bigger the payout at the end so waiting till the optimal time is crucial.  No idea how to pick the timing though.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

Bitcoin has its on dynamics and dimensions, as you can see you have a buy opportunity every time it goes down. currently BTC is under bearish market so i just recommend to pile more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: