Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2165 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

That is possible but it still depends on how willing are you to take the risks. If I were you, I would grab this chance to buy while the prices are low rather than to buy when the prices gets high. Better have enough preparation as the market might recover anytime soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCF_news

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Already, prices are below  8 000$ , so I agree with this forecast. But I believe that 6 000$ for Bitcoin is a critical point, below which he will not sink.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
I believe you should not continue to buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly, the market is in the long-term bearish and bitcoin prices are adjusting. at $ 6700 mark. I think the bitcoin price will drop sharply because the $ 6800 level is a very strong resistance level.

alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

You can see that although the current bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery slightly but can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, the current bitcoin will still be able to drop sharply at any time When the resistance is very strong at 6800 $. So I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this time, the risk will be huge.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

I think, now is the right time to buy because almost all coins have a low price and you can buy at a low price, then wait because the coin price will improve again and by the end of the year all the coins will also go up

Exactly. The lower price offers an incentive for investors to invest in the asset because of the lower cost of investment. This pay off in future no doubt what happens. The technology is in the early stages right now and the marginal productivity of the technology is still great and has high chances of giving away handsome money. Moreover, an investor quest for profit maximization and as long as one is able to earn profit, momentary price appreciation and depreciation does not matter.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

In the world of online market there is time going up and down, and there comes a time to purchase bitcoin most people will buy at current price bitcoin down. Because it's more profitable to sell at the moment.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

You are free to do so which I think is a safe way in order to earn profit. Investing at this point would be risky but also, investing at this point would be the same as investing later when the price already start to increase because profit is what the investors would earn. It is just, investors who will invest now would suffer worrying than those who will invest later who would be less stressed.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

at the moment we have to buy coins that are going down in price, I have also bought in the trading market on coins where the price is decreasing, we have to use long-term trading, when I choose long-term investment

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

If you want to buy I think now is your best chance mate the market is still in the dip and it might recover sooner than expected

katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

In my opinion there is no accurate analysis out there, so don't rely too much on them and it's better to do it with our own judgment and then analyze the situation. At the lower price below and a good time to take advantage of the situation and get the news from the market carefully before doing it. In addition, technical analysts are also a good tool to help us make good decisions.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

On the month of May I once thought about buying but my friend said that I should have patience cause the price is likely to drop down to $5000 or $6000, so I decided to wait and see if it’s truth, though I thought in my mind that if it got to $9000 instead of dropping like he said, then I would rush in, but for sure it did dropped and I have already bought at $6,100+ and hoping that before the of this year price gets to $15,000 or above that.
Sentinel211

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

I believe you can safely wait some more because there are no signs of a Bull in sight. Hopefully, it works Wink
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

It is difficult to predict whether bitcoin will continue to increase or will continue to decline. If you are a long-term investor. You want to hold the bitcoin for a few years. You can buy bitcoin at this price. And you want to make a profit in a week or two week. I think you should not buy at this time.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

On the month of May I once thought about buying but my friend said that I should have patience cause the price is likely to drop down to $5000 or $6000, so I decided to wait and see if it’s truth, though I thought in my mind that if it got to $9000 instead of dropping like he said, then I would rush in, but for sure it did dropped and I have already bought at $6,100+ and hoping that before the of this year price gets to $15,000 or above that.
well  good decision that you have for and listening for what others or your friends told for you so for me sometimes there is a certain thing that we can actually have to listen as well for what other people may have to warn you. So patience what could be test on you for.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

It is difficult to make a day-based forecast for the investment, but I think it is a suitable investment period if I have to interpret the event as a period. We are in a great downward trend with the impact of the bear market and this decline is continuing continuously. That is why it is very difficult and risky to estimate the bottom point. It would be best to keep buying on a continuous basis by following the current prices and to get a low basket rate on this. And with this tactic we will not buy a single price by making purchases at various price levels and we will not regret a single price. For that reason, instead of waiting for a single price, it will be the best option to choose prices that follow various and falling trends.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

In my opinion there is no accurate analysis out there, so don't rely too much on them and it's better to do it with our own judgment and then analyze the situation. At the lower price below and a good time to take advantage of the situation and get the news from the market carefully before doing it. In addition, technical analysts are also a good tool to help us make good decisions.
I don't use TA too much to indicate what should I do next. Still it depends to your word "own judgement". Not like TA trades for me anyway and not like I am running a businesses trade with it. It is just that these TAs were just meant to indicate how could the market behave within the next week from the judgement of how it was last week. It is gonna be like to workout with patterns.
We can use it as basis, there's a lots of factors that we should consider but everything that regarding to our decision should be based to our own
assessment, taking the risk by following our instinct would give us enough space to keep holding and wait till we achieved our target goals, we
would not be moved bu someones opinions or speculations.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

In my opinion, if you're financially ready, and you're well informed and educated about Bitcoin, you can now buy, it's a good time, because the price is still small, it now depends on you how you'll manage it, if you're a long term investor, I suggest that you should buy now, the price is pretty stable, and it doesn't broke the support price which is a good thing.

kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

The bitcoin price is still low today but it's still the right time to buy bitcoin while it has not risen too much and it just recovered at its current price.
nauredok

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

I never read the news or Analytics from the experts .Simply for bitcoin it is useless when big players decide to go to 8 thousand then only we will go, we herd ((
John1122

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

in my opinion, you should be able to buy bitcoins right now, because the current condition of bitcoin prices is very cheap, so you should be able to take advantage of this situation to be able to buy at a very cheap price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: