Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

I didn't realize how many benefits AIMEDIS serves for an industry in the health care. Very relieving  to read and I'm glad there is some good advantages to it than just an entertainment system. This project will make investors rich too Cool

You can connect your fitness tracker with Aimedis. I see it coming, my doctor will send me a bad e-mail every week because I did not do enough sport :-)
But generally I like that, so I always have a good overview

Haha that made me laugh. it's cool to know you can connect a fitness tracker to Aimedis - although as you said - it would soon become apperent of how much fitness you actually do xD

Doctors can now actually track down their stubborn patients who do intentionally ignore their instructions just cause they are lazy and knowing that they can always tell the doc any story as long as he wasn't watching.

That would be awesome, because i know also some people who just are ignoring the instructions from their family doctor. This is very bad, because you need to always follow a doctor's advice. He is trained for that !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

I didn't realize how many benefits AIMEDIS serves for an industry in the health care. Very relieving  to read and I'm glad there is some good advantages to it than just an entertainment system. This project will make investors rich too Cool

You can connect your fitness tracker with Aimedis. I see it coming, my doctor will send me a bad e-mail every week because I did not do enough sport :-)

Haha that made me laugh. it's cool to know you can connect a fitness tracker to Aimedis - although as you said - it would soon become apperent of how much fitness you actually do xD

Doctors can now actually track down their stubborn patients who do intentionally ignore their instructions just cause they are lazy and knowing that they can always tell the doc any story as long as he wasn't watching.

That would be awesome, because i know also some people who just are ignoring the instructions from their family doctor. This is very bad, because you need to always follow a doctor's advice. He is trained for that !

I think this will be a good solution to control negligence on doctors orders.. Most people die because they often refuse to abide by their doctor instruction and do what id right.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

I have seen one ico very good ico review rating for this project. Do we have any other rating from other sites? Curious to know more.

I think you can check other sites.  Maybe try Google ico review site. You can be lucky to find aimedis on any of the sites. I am not familiar with ico review sites
Hi i found a rating on Aimedis here is a link to it: https://icobench.com/ico/aimedis/ratings, they got high rating and a lot of professionals gave good comments about the project too.

Very good scores that, the team, mission, and product almost getting a perfect score. Always nice to see a product you're interested in get a good score on a review site.
Those really are the important metrics to monitor if you ask me a solid product and team are really what we are here for at the end of the day so them being acknowledged for that is good news
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

I think this will be a good solution to control negligence on doctors orders.. Most people die because they often refuse to abide by their

doctor instruction and do what id right.

I mean a Dr can suggest you take something, but they can't legally make you take something.. So im not sure how that would work.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

I think this will be a good solution to control negligence on doctors orders.. Most people die because they often refuse to abide by their

I mean a Dr can suggest you take something, but they can't legally make you take something.. So im not sure how that would work.

Indeed. Doctor cannot compel patients to take their prescribed medicines or follow their instructions. Thats illegal and not ethical. Where is this particular point mentioned in the whitepaper?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

Indeed. Doctor cannot compel patients to take their prescribed medicines or follow their instructions. Thats illegal and not ethical. Where is this particular point mentioned in the whitepaper?

I know but most of the time they are right. In my country they have to take a oath, before working as a doctor. They need to serve every human being fair, or there will be consequences for them.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really interesting

Sure is interesting. It's a huge sector which could do with some modern advances, it's also very ambitious, hopefully they can implement some of what they want as this is huge potential.

Healthcare is one of the biggest industries in the world, for example health care is the largest labour market in the US.

On a separate note have Aimedis released their iOS & Android apps yet?

From what I can tell there has been no releases of iOS or Android apps yet. I'm assuming the main product will come first, then iOS and then Android (if the main app is not listed with support apps ready)

As I can see, Aimedis is active in 4 countries, has 2 large pharma companies as partners and more than 20 clinics from 5 clinic chains. This is very impressive right after the start
Wow I never knew they have this level of engagement anyway its a good thing it shows their level of seriousness and commitment

They have obviously given themselves a good start off. Activities in 4 countries is a huge one to pull off. I would to know the names of these countries. I hope it will be top European countries as that will be a better achievement.

Yeah.  Me too I am hoping that it will be European countries but notwithstanding I believe no matter their location they are still having a great idea

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:55:39 PM

I noticed that Aimedis is very active on their Twitter and that is very good as it keeps investors updated with the latest news, and by the way did you check out their latest tweet about a robust foundation for patient engagement? here is a link to it: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1005162547765538817.

Great to see Aimedis so active on twitter, I have also noticed that they are on alot of third party ICO review sites, the list is growing daily - so it goes to show the team are carrying out the correct marketing methods

I believe it's  good thing for them. They actually need as much buzz as possible around their project presently so as to bring about better awareness by the public about the project. It's a nice one.

Awareness is going to always be one of the hardest parts they need that awareness to help build the partnerships a project like this requires to really truely succeed, I’ve got a lot of hope for it though
I agree with you then big investors will notice them, is the team working on partnerships with big investors or company's/Hospital's?

I think so, because they cannot hang back. Announcement will come after they have an agreement with the company. They simply cannot say it when they are talking still.

Always partnership announcements are tricky. No company will announce any news before they finalize things. We just have to wait for the official announcements.
I did not found anything anywhere written about partnership. I guess Ganeshramk is right. We have to be wait until they announce anything about partnership.

Aimedis has already partnerships with some companies, three universities, some hospitals and care homes. You can find the partners on the Aimedis homepage.
https://aimedis.com/en_partner.php

quite an handful of partnership here, i thought as much when i read Aimedis doesn't have a partnership up till now, thank you for providing the link, i am trying to go through this various partnership to see how it helps the project may be back with review
Yeah, they have some promising partnerships with companies from different sectors. I like the partnerships with the universities, many potential employees.

The partnership with universities may offer them opportunity to conduct training for this guys (the doctors) just before they leave college in the area of the blockchain and medicine and how it could be harnessed effectively in the area of patient well being

The partnership is quite huge, not to mention that it has do with universities, that's truly remarkable and will love to know more as to how the universities will come into the whole process, probably some of the team members are somehow connected to them which gives this project a much more believable approach and a clear view that its really a serious project 

I like to see a video of Aimedis say making a presentation in this schools or engaging young doctors or even doctors carrying out activities with Aimedis staffs which makes it more believable as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

I have seen one ico very good ico review rating for this project. Do we have any other rating from other sites? Curious to know more.

I think you can check other sites.  Maybe try Google ico review site. You can be lucky to find aimedis on any of the sites. I am not familiar with ico review sites
Hi i found a rating on Aimedis here is a link to it: https://icobench.com/ico/aimedis/ratings, they got high rating and a lot of professionals gave good comments about the project too.

Very good scores that, the team, mission, and product almost getting a perfect score. Always nice to see a product you're interested in get a good score on a review site.
Those really are the important metrics to monitor if you ask me a solid product and team are really what we are here for at the end of the day so them being acknowledged for that is good news

It goes a long way for a project features to be recognized by the masses indicating how impressed they by the team behind the project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

I noticed that Aimedis is very active on their Twitter and that is very good as it keeps investors updated with the latest news, and by the way did you check out their latest tweet about a robust foundation for patient engagement? here is a link to it: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1005162547765538817.

Great to see Aimedis so active on twitter, I have also noticed that they are on alot of third party ICO review sites, the list is growing daily - so it goes to show the team are carrying out the correct marketing methods

I believe it's  good thing for them. They actually need as much buzz as possible around their project presently so as to bring about better awareness by the public about the project. It's a nice one.

Awareness is going to always be one of the hardest parts they need that awareness to help build the partnerships a project like this requires to really truely succeed, I’ve got a lot of hope for it though
I agree with you then big investors will notice them, is the team working on partnerships with big investors or company's/Hospital's?

I think so, because they cannot hang back. Announcement will come after they have an agreement with the company. They simply cannot say it when they are talking still.

Always partnership announcements are tricky. No company will announce any news before they finalize things. We just have to wait for the official announcements.
I did not found anything anywhere written about partnership. I guess Ganeshramk is right. We have to be wait until they announce anything about partnership.

Aimedis has already partnerships with some companies, three universities, some hospitals and care homes. You can find the partners on the Aimedis homepage.

quite an handful of partnership here, i thought as much when i read Aimedis doesn't have a partnership up till now, thank you for providing the link, i am trying to go through this various partnership to see how it helps the project may be back with review
Yeah, they have some promising partnerships with companies from different sectors. I like the partnerships with the universities, many potential employees.

The partnership with universities may offer them opportunity to conduct training for this guys (the doctors) just before they leave college in the area of the blockchain and medicine and how it could be harnessed effectively in the area of patient well being

The partnership is quite huge, not to mention that it has do with universities, that's truly remarkable and will love to know more as to how the universities will come into the whole process, probably some of the team members are somehow connected to them which gives this project a much more believable approach and a clear view that its really a serious project 

I like to see a video of Aimedis say making a presentation in this schools or engaging young doctors or even doctors carrying out activities with Aimedis staffs which makes it more believable as well
I agree with you they should make a couple of video's i have seen a lot of ico's make short video's of the project on their YouTube.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

Videos can do a lot for a project and theirs media designers just dieting for a project like this and it’s relatively cheap and it’s something that can be shared really good it’s good to have short catchy ones
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:51:18 AM

I believe it's  good thing for them. They actually need as much buzz as possible around their project presently so as to bring about better awareness by the public about the project. It's a nice one.

I agree with you they should make a couple of video's i have seen a lot of ico's make short video's of the project on their YouTube.

We can't always trust on the tweets and we don't know who did that tweet, I mean the person have the authority to announce such news or not. But partnership which mentioned at project website will be more genuine news.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:24:31 AM

I believe it's  good thing for them. They actually need as much buzz as possible around their project presently so as to bring about better awareness by the public about the project. It's a nice one.

I believe their are video about aimedis. I going to search the internet for such video hopefully I will get a video and shear with the community

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

Videos can do a lot for a project and theirs media designers just dieting for a project like this and it’s relatively cheap and it’s something that can be shared really good it’s good to have short catchy ones

I agree that videos can do a lot but in projects like this they have to be careful because of licensing right. Legal actions can result from that and they would not want to show sensitive stuff too these are in the case the video is about how doctors use aimedis to treat patients etc. But for just describing the project they are good to go.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

I would like to see more video engagement, we have seen an increase in articles which is great but a video can really help with the non-technical audience with a short simple video explaining what the goals are of Aimedis
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

I guess this would have to be automated as I cannot see doctors having the time to individually view patient records and then chase them up on it. Trying to get a doctors appointment at my place takes weeks for a routine appointment.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Yes, that's a pretty nice idea and i hope to see such happen, it will really be a boost to the whole project because as the popular saying goes, seeing its believing and i believe the university is a place you don't want to mess with, which means that the community will surely accept the fact that Aimedis means serious business and it will give the whole project that prestigious feeling
Williams-Te

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

Hi dev's! This is a very good business with opportunity!
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

Thats quite a high softcap, I think Aimedis needs to step up their marketing, I have seen barely any communications from the team or any advertisements. It’s a great project and more people need to find out about it.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

Thats quite a high softcap, I think Aimedis needs to step up their marketing, I have seen barely any communications from the team or any advertisements. It’s a great project and more people need to find out about it.

I agree with marketing part. I hardly see tweets and status update blog from Aimedis. Not enough videos or team interview available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: