Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

less then 2 weeks, good to hear. I have to scrape together a few more ETH so that I can invest when it starts

Honestly, I would have thought that they reach the softcap in pre-sale. But good, in the main sale is still enough time

Yeah they have a brilliant project and that's why I'm frustrated that they haven't raised the softcap yet. I'm sure with time they will do it at some point during the main sale. But it would be nice to see additional marketing to help push them over the softcap level.

These are really hard times for ICOs. If they had their start in December, then they would probably be just ahead of the hardcap :-)
But many projects are currently struggling with this problem

It really is! Back in 2017 there were only a handful of different ICO’s every week, now there are literally hundreds of projects that pop out of nowhere. This increase in competition makes it difficult for projects to sell their tokens as well as they might have done in the past. I think you’re right if the Aimedis ICO has been launched earlier they would have probably hit their hard cap. We can’t dwell on the past and hopefully Aimedis can get a bit of a boost from somewhere and hit their softcap within the next three-four weeks.

Market conditions was not favorable till now. Hope it will start improving and that will help Aimedis as well. I think In private sale they raised good amount.

Since the beginning of the year, the state of the general market have affected many projects in one way or the other. Many ico have struggled at some point due to the unstable market. We hope it all becomes better soon.

Yeah that's what we are all hoping for. Regardless if the current situation of the market project like aimedis can still do well it a matter of both hard and smart work  from the team

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

less then 2 weeks, good to hear. I have to scrape together a few more ETH so that I can invest when it starts

Honestly, I would have thought that they reach the softcap in pre-sale. But good, in the main sale is still enough time

Yeah they have a brilliant project and that's why I'm frustrated that they haven't raised the softcap yet. I'm sure with time they will do it at some point during the main sale. But it would be nice to see additional marketing to help push them over the softcap level.

These are really hard times for ICOs. If they had their start in December, then they would probably be just ahead of the hardcap :-)

It really is! Back in 2017 there were only a handful of different ICO’s every week, now there are literally hundreds of projects that pop out of nowhere. This increase in competition makes it difficult for projects to sell their tokens as well as they might have done in the past. I think you’re right if the Aimedis ICO has been launched earlier they would have probably hit their hard cap. We can’t dwell on the past and hopefully Aimedis can get a bit of a boost from somewhere and hit their softcap within the next three-four weeks.

Market conditions was not favorable till now. Hope it will start improving and that will help Aimedis as well. I think In private sale they raised good amount.

Since the beginning of the year, the state of the general market have affected many projects in one way or the other. Many ico have struggled at some point due to the unstable market. We hope it all becomes better soon.

We are approaching second half of this year. Hopefully this will slowly stabilize and move forward. ETH okay is also solved now. Fingers crossed for this project.

That's true. Enough of market instability and too many open questions. Now things are not more clear. Aimedis is coming out with it's ico at right time. Good luck team.

The market is really unstable this year. I fear for the new projects, because they sometimes release their coin when the market is unstable. This is a really hard fight for them to survive !

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:25:52 PM

We are approaching second half of this year. Hopefully this will slowly stabilize and move forward. ETH okay is also solved now. Fingers crossed for this project.

That's true. Enough of market instability and too many open questions. Now things are not more clear. Aimedis is coming out with it's ico at right time. Good luck team.

The market is really unstable this year. I fear for the new projects, because they sometimes release their coin when the market is unstable. This is a really hard fight for them to survive !

The present ICO's are not having as easy as the earlier ICO's lunched last year, but I believe Aimedis will strive through their proposed features are amazing.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

The present ICO's are not having as easy as the earlier ICO's lunched last year, but I believe Aimedis will strive through their proposed features are amazing.

With the way they did market the project and the kind of connections they have,  the sale should pretty go well for aimedis even though the market conditions are still not good.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

That is why I think they should focus on traction; if they are able to push out the product than it would be able to sustain a somewhat reasonable price and volume. Otherwise depending on announcements alone would not do much constant good for the long term.

Williams Vio

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

I expect your idea runs happily!
Riveting approach, unblemished job!  Good luck fellows!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

With the way they did market the project and the kind of connections they have,  the sale should pretty go well for aimedis even though the market conditions are still not good.

This is true, I hope Aimedis will get the recongition it deserves from investors, I agree, I think they will do well regardless of the current market conditions
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

Yeah, that's true but I believe the second half of the year will bring a good rise in the market regardless of that, aimedis still have a great idea so I expect them to succeed

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

Beautiful review given by Crypto Rayan to AiMedis. Please visit below YouTube link and watch review.
https://youtu.be/CjaRtXAdDl4
Amazing review i noticed that it does not even have one dislike everyone liked the video and it is not even that long too watch i would recommend it for people who first want to know the opinion of an expert.

Reviews that I am seeing for AImedis is all positives. Nobody raised any concerns even. Thats the most attractive part. I started getting very good feeling about this project now.

I have to say when you are first drawn to a project it's important to step away and see how others are perceiving it. The fact that so many others like it and the reviews being done are very positive show my gut instincts on Aimedis were correct.

This is a good point and I couldn't agree more - it's also nice to see its trying to improve the health care system which is beneficial to pretty much everyone worldwide Smiley

Above all I think traction would be the biggest metric to measure against. If people have faith in this they will jump in and use it and that is what matters and I think that would be a solid indicator of how good this will progress.

I must say I don't see any reason why anyone will hate on this project. They are here to improve the health sector and with that they are going to work with doctors and panter with hospitals and medical institutions too.
Are they working on any partnerships? the project can be a lot more attractive for investors if they have a big hospital or doctors as their partners.

Aimedis have already some partnerships with some hospital, universities and this week they announced a pilot project with Pfizer.

I have also heard of the partnership with Pfizer. Of course that's a big deal. but do you know what kind of partnership it is? What are they planning?

They are piloting a study together in Germany, involving patients in intensive care units, undergoing treatment involving antibiotics.

Wow really.... That's great... More like a practical MVP in play here lol, I'd like to see results Cool by the way well done team, I'd like to see/read more of this Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

This time of the year is sure to be hard for new projects but some still succeed when they gain a lot of popularity. But i think that at the end of the year all the problems will fade away because the markt will grow a lot just like last year.
JoshBayglam

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

This is a very nice project with ability! Vigilant plan, very nice website, amazing job.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

This time of the year is sure to be hard for new projects but some still succeed when they gain a lot of popularity. But i think that at the end of the year all the problems will fade away because the markt will grow a lot just like last year.

This year its like roller coaster ride for crypto market till now. But I expect second half to be better now. But, I am buying some good tokens whenever there is fall in market.
Alecia-Con

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

Hope you detect enough resources to cultivate your business. Interesting vision, mindful website!  Good luck dev's!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

Beautiful review given by Crypto Rayan to AiMedis. Please visit below YouTube link and watch review.
Amazing review i noticed that it does not even have one dislike everyone liked the video and it is not even that long too watch i would recommend it for people who first want to know the opinion of an expert.

Reviews that I am seeing for AImedis is all positives. Nobody raised any concerns even. Thats the most attractive part. I started getting very good feeling about this project now.

I have to say when you are first drawn to a project it's important to step away and see how others are perceiving it. The fact that so many others like it and the reviews being done are very positive show my gut instincts on Aimedis were correct.

This is a good point and I couldn't agree more - it's also nice to see its trying to improve the health care system which is beneficial to pretty much everyone worldwide Smiley

Above all I think traction would be the biggest metric to measure against. If people have faith in this they will jump in and use it and that is what matters and I think that would be a solid indicator of how good this will progress.

I must say I don't see any reason why anyone will hate on this project. They are here to improve the health sector and with that they are going to work with doctors and panter with hospitals and medical institutions too.
Are they working on any partnerships? the project can be a lot more attractive for investors if they have a big hospital or doctors as their partners.

Aimedis have already some partnerships with some hospital, universities and this week they announced a pilot project with Pfizer.

I have also heard of the partnership with Pfizer. Of course that's a big deal. but do you know what kind of partnership it is? What are they planning?

They are piloting a study together in Germany, involving patients in intensive care units, undergoing treatment involving antibiotics.

Wow really.... That's great... More like a practical MVP in play here lol, I'd like to see results Cool by the way well done team, I'd like to see/read more of this Cool

Any potential names of whom they are piloting with? It is great to involve the clients early on; the toughest part of any business is generating a sustainable traction.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

Thanks for the answer. that sounds very interesting. So they are not limited to the platform for data exchange with the doctor, they also conduct clinical trials. I think that's something I've never seen in any Medical Blockchain project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Wow, this is becoming huge than expected, pfizer is a top brand in the pharmaceutical industry, so its wise to say that they may come into this project by delivering drugs to the project because once a patient is diagnosed and a problem detected that require drugs, they can easily access the required drugs since they already have a partnership deal with pfizer
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Thanks for the answer. that sounds very interesting. So they are not limited to the platform for data exchange with the doctor, they also conduct clinical trials. I think that's something I've never seen in any Medical Blockchain project.

It is always a good thing when a project like Aimedis has several main pillars. They have their platform, partnerships and now a study with a global pharma company. Aimedis is in a good position to create a real big thing.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

It is always a good thing when a project like Aimedis has several main pillars. They have their platform, partnerships and now a study with a global pharma company. Aimedis is in a good position to create a real big thing.

A cooperative study with Pfizer - wow, this is something. Pretty good sign of serious attitudes to medicine science. I hope there will be something productive from this study. Anyway, Aimedis is definitely going to deliver us something big in future.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

A cooperative study with Pfizer - wow, this is something. Pretty good sign of serious attitudes to medicine science. I hope there will be something productive from this study. Anyway, Aimedis is definitely going to deliver us something big in future.

Pfizer is big name and its there since very long time. This partnership will definitely very helpful for Aimedis. I hope they find more of such partners.
DanZaapost

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

Greetings, fellows!
I expect this business will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: