Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

here is a screenshot of the platform, bottom left is "emergency"

Is it possible that the app recognizes by the fitness tracker that you have a medical emergency? Or is the button there for, if you become acutely ill and you want to call for help quickly?

But why the whole App is in German? Is it meant for German market? I thought English would be good to cover whole world. Nevertheless, Germany is also very big market.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StephanieLa

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

I wish that the project will perform all that has been estimated.
 Good luck.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

less then 2 weeks, good to hear. I have to scrape together a few more ETH so that I can invest when it starts

Honestly, I would have thought that they reach the softcap in pre-sale. But good, in the main sale is still enough time

Yeah they have a brilliant project and that's why I'm frustrated that they haven't raised the softcap yet. I'm sure with time they will do it at some point during the main sale. But it would be nice to see additional marketing to help push them over the softcap level.

These are really hard times for ICOs. If they had their start in December, then they would probably be just ahead of the hardcap :-)
But many projects are currently struggling with this problem

It really is! Back in 2017 there were only a handful of different ICO’s every week, now there are literally hundreds of projects that pop out of nowhere. This increase in competition makes it difficult for projects to sell their tokens as well as they might have done in the past. I think you’re right if the Aimedis ICO has been launched earlier they would have probably hit their hard cap. We can’t dwell on the past and hopefully Aimedis can get a bit of a boost from somewhere and hit their softcap within the next three-four weeks.

Market conditions was not favorable till now. Hope it will start improving and that will help Aimedis as well. I think In private sale they raised good amount.

Since the beginning of the year, the state of the general market have affected many projects in one way or the other. Many ico have struggled at some point due to the unstable market. We hope it all becomes better soon.

We are approaching second half of this year. Hopefully this will slowly stabilize and move forward. ETH okay is also solved now. Fingers crossed for this project.

That's true. Enough of market instability and too many open questions. Now things are not more clear. Aimedis is coming out with it's ico at right time. Good luck team.

The market is really unstable this year. I fear for the new projects, because they sometimes release their coin when the market is unstable. This is a really hard fight for them to survive !
This time of the year is sure to be hard for new projects but some still succeed when they gain a lot of popularity. But i think that at the end of the year all the problems will fade away because the markt will grow a lot just like last year.

Now it's being extended to the end of the year.... I'm following the news and I am baffled as to how things on the coinmarketcap.com look like what's not improving... No FUD and even good news since sec ruling yet the bearish market... I want to hope Aimedis survive and build even stronger in this

Yea, we all hope to see that they make it into the limelight, i'm the optimistic type and i tend to believe for the best, they are offering a great service to the community, which is a good health care service, something the community is seeking for and like the popular saying goes, health is wealth, so in essence, its a problem solving project

This year bearish market has been a funny story to be honest every month we hear the market will go bullish the next month and the  cycle continues and any project that gets listed also gets caught up with the bearish market. I hope the story will be different for aimedis.

Well the only choice they have right now is to be optimistic about the market. From all indications the timing can't be more wrong, they should just try to make sense out of the mess that is happening right now. The Funny thing is if they can scale  this rough terrain am pretty sure they enjoy afterwards.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
JordanLawson

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

Good day, fellows.
Waiting for something above interesting here.
Conversant approach, a very excellent plan.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

Is it possible that the app recognizes by the fitness tracker that you have a medical emergency? Or is the button there for, if you become acutely ill and you want to call for help quickly?

But why the whole App is in German? Is it meant for German market? I thought English would be good to cover whole world. Nevertheless, Germany is also very big market.

I was wondering same but i think the button there is for someone to quickly call for medical attention if need be that they are in a bad situation. Instead of just dialing 911 and waiting for someone to pick up. This with just a push of a button you can get emergency responders coming your way.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:07:56 AM

I am new to the topic but find it quite interesting - how will you incentivize the doctors to be constantly available? Will it be via video or email or which way? And how will you ensure they will be responsive?

Yeah, I never thought of that, it is very important I would like to know how they want to manage the doctors because if they gonna be available 24hrs they need a way of organizing them.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

I was wondering same but i think the button there is for someone to quickly call for medical attention if need be that they are in a bad situation. Instead of just dialing 911 and waiting for someone to pick up. This with just a push of a button you can get emergency responders coming your way.

This is really good feature. I mean if you are not feeling well or in case of any emergency you will receive help with just one click.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

You are probably right. Then I hope that those in an emergency can open the app to press the button. It's definitely a good idea, the more ways to call for help, the better
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

You are probably right. Then I hope that those in an emergency can open the app to press the button. It's definitely a good idea, the more ways to call for help, the better

May be such app (with video chat option) can be used for first aid, until the help arrives. I mean in case of emergency, patients or relative can discuss with doctor over the video chat what's needs to be done before ambulance wth doctor comes to you.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

the idea of your project is very interesting. I think this is a very useful and good project for many people. I hope for the progress will be smooth and public interest towards your project is high.

It is a good selling idea and just like you have said, it will be useful to the public. We just have to give it all our support as a community and help them reach as many people as possible so that they too can be aware.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

I hope your plan runs successfully! Riveting design, impeccable website.  Good luck fellows.

They do have some very nice innovative ideas and plans,  I believe we will see them grow in the next 18 months with their roadmap taken into account

18 months is very long time, but i agree this is not a small project and any good project need such long time for complete establishment.

Yep it’s a realistic roadmap in my eyes too many projects like this over promise and underdeliver it’s good to see a team putting realistic roadmaps and achievable goals ahead of them to keep them really on track where they want the company to be longterm

The 18 months roadmap isn't that long and not short it's just enough based on their expectations and estimation on how long they will be able to deliver to the public. I hope they don't encounter any unforseen circumstances.

For a business that is a normal life time. What would be time consuming is the business side; Technicalities can be sorted out but the consumer side would be the tricky bit.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

In which 4 countries does AIMEDIS operates ? I saw this on their site in the section AIMEDIS - the numbers. I want to know this, because I am curious.

This question was asked by someone else few weeks back and we are yet to get any response from the team as regards this. I though was suspecting some European countries. Who ever knows this answer should please share.

Looks like Aimedis team is not active here. That's not good. But I think we should ask this question at Aimedis telegram channel for quick response.

Aimedis team is not upto the mark when it comes to marketing. They should interact with people and should answer the questions or provide proactive updates.

I have to admit I wish the team was more active on here. You quite often see it though and for the best responses you should contact them through their official channels, telegram groups normally get good responses
@rathaha10, I asked that question in their telegram channel and got answer from admin Roxana Nasoi:

"We're currently operating in Germany, Switzerland, going to Thailand in the fall. This is for 2018. We're taking it one country at a time, as we need time, developers, and resources allocated to each partnership (hospital chain, private clinic, pharma chain etc)."
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

In which 4 countries does AIMEDIS operates ? I saw this on their site in the section AIMEDIS - the numbers. I want to know this, because I am curious.

This question was asked by someone else few weeks back and we are yet to get any response from the team as regards this. I though was suspecting some European countries. Who ever knows this answer should please share.

Looks like Aimedis team is not active here. That's not good. But I think we should ask this question at Aimedis telegram channel for quick response.

Aimedis team is not upto the mark when it comes to marketing. They should interact with people and should answer the questions or provide proactive updates.

I have to admit I wish the team was more active on here. You quite often see it though and for the best responses you should contact them through their official channels, telegram groups normally get good responses
@rathaha10, I asked that question in their telegram channel and got answer from admin Roxana Nasoi:

"We're currently operating in Germany, Switzerland, going to Thailand in the fall. This is for 2018. We're taking it one country at a time, as we need time, developers, and resources allocated to each partnership (hospital chain, private clinic, pharma chain etc)."
Amazing news do they have any pictures of them and their team operating in Germany and Switzerland? and how are things going in Thailand right now?
regtuta192

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

White paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Rumble on the social networks, see what the developers are breathing.
HaydenLogins

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Great idea, crossing my fingers for this project! What is the minimum amount of funds needed to participate in the project?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

I did not they were where operating in Germany; I thought they just released the MVP and are currently working on taking to the next level. I think Thailand would be a good place to start expanding in Asia.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

I hope your plan runs successfully! Riveting design, impeccable website.  Good luck fellows.

They do have some very nice innovative ideas and plans,  I believe we will see them grow in the next 18 months with their roadmap taken into account

18 months is very long time, but i agree this is not a small project and any good project need such long time for complete establishment.

Yep it’s a realistic roadmap in my eyes too many projects like this over promise and underdeliver it’s good to see a team putting realistic roadmaps and achievable goals ahead of them to keep them really on track where they want the company to be longterm

Yea, they have a viable roadmap, what they are trying to implement is feasible, they stated something on their whitepaper about remote health care services for chronically ill patients, not sure i have heard this before on projects with similar concept as Aimedis, again, these are points that differentiate them from other projects in the health niche  
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

Great idea, crossing my fingers for this project! What is the minimum amount of funds needed to participate in the project?

Minimum amount of funds in order to participate in the project in the presale with 25% bonus is 5 ETH minimum which isn't much at current market prices.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

I should expect that there is a place where one can change language settings  Huh Huh but since the app haven't been release, i think we won't already conclude the main language is German just yet, like you pointed Aimedis is a global project and restricting to one language ain't going to be beneficial

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Love the idea, wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks at it.  Looking forward to the project.

Definitely worth to take a look at this project and invest a bit in it. It has a great and promising roadmap. So i also have really high hopes that this project will turn out well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: