Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

i found this point in the whitepaper. what do you think, will we also be able to pay our drugs with Aimedis Tokens?

Token can be used to access services inside the platform and services in the AIMedisafe
 backed online drugstore with discounts

I think it's a very good point and having the ease of paying with Aimedis tokens for services / products one step closer to making a better healthcare
It is a very smart choice because the demand for the tokens will get higher and higher once people start noticing Aimedis, This is a great time to invest in this project as you can get 25% bonus now and the minimum contribution is only 5 eth.

I think it is best to have a system that automatically converts to Aimedis under the hood and allow fiat and all other form in the front page. I am most sure how many health seekers would be using crypto and knows how to use it.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

i found this point in the whitepaper. what do you think, will we also be able to pay our drugs with Aimedis Tokens?

Token can be used to access services inside the platform and services in the AIMedisafe

I think it's a very good point and having the ease of paying with Aimedis tokens for services / products one step closer to making a better healthcare
It is a very smart choice because the demand for the tokens will get higher and higher once people start noticing Aimedis, This is a great time to invest in this project as you can get 25% bonus now and the minimum contribution is only 5 eth.

It is good to know that I can pay the my psychologist with the Aimedis token. So my next burnout will be cheaper Roll Eyes
Of course will the demand of the Aimedis Token get higher, the more people use the service.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

I agree, it's really good strategy from Aimedis. Tokens can be used for many services and not only for video chat/consultation with doctor.
NELSONHillz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

Expect you discover enough resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck team.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

As soon as I saw this, I also have the same understanding that we can buy medicines using AImedis tokens in online discount pharmacies if they have agreement to do so.

I think product can be used for all medical facilities which will be offered at Aimedis site. Which includes treatment fees, drugs charges, etc.
EDWARDS COLLINS

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

Hello. Why did you decide to start ICO right now? Are you sure that this is a good time?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

I read on the Aimedis site that you can have a video chat 24/7 whenever you want with the doctors. It costs 29 Euros, and there are also other things. Wouldn't it be smart to have a bundle maybe ?

A bundle do sound smart. I never knew a video chat was included, i thought one can only chat with doctors without visual, is the 29 Euros a once time payment? 

Yes, it is a one-time payment per video chat (max 20 minutes) with a doctor or psychologist
this is an affordable price for me, after all, I do not have to go out of my house when I'm sick.

Whilst not leaving the house is one big bonus, due to it being online and time restricted, I would hope my appointments are more on time and also the wait time for me when booking an appointment is less
What happens if you go beyond the 20 minutes limit to talk? do you need to pay extra for that or will the video be cancelled automatic after 20 minutes?

That is an interesting question. I think you have to pay for the extra time. I cannot imagine, that the doctor interrupt the videochat during a session. Time is over, I don't care about your problem.

I think no doctor will simply end the conversation. If you cover 2-3 minutes that will not be a problem. But if it turns out that it will take longer then the doctor will probably mention that there are additional fees

I think it will be very much unethical for a health practitioner to even do such, so they must have some sort of procedure or protocol to adhere to before discharging any client, the health industry is a prestigious one and Aimedis is about building a brand in such a notable profession, so they will do what needs to be done to ensure that their brand succeed
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

At Medical Sensors Design Conference are on 25th Jun. Check below link to know more about that.

https://www.pddnet.com/article/2018/06/medical-sensors-design-conference-sensors-transform-medical-care
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

I read on the Aimedis site that you can have a video chat 24/7 whenever you want with the doctors. It costs 29 Euros, and there are also other things. Wouldn't it be smart to have a bundle maybe ?

A bundle do sound smart. I never knew a video chat was included, i thought one can only chat with doctors without visual, is the 29 Euros a once time payment? 

Yes, it is a one-time payment per video chat (max 20 minutes) with a doctor or psychologist
this is an affordable price for me, after all, I do not have to go out of my house when I'm sick.

Whilst not leaving the house is one big bonus, due to it being online and time restricted, I would hope my appointments are more on time and also the wait time for me when booking an appointment is less
What happens if you go beyond the 20 minutes limit to talk? do you need to pay extra for that or will the video be cancelled automatic after 20 minutes?

That is an interesting question. I think you have to pay for the extra time. I cannot imagine, that the doctor interrupt the videochat during a session. Time is over, I don't care about your problem.

I think no doctor will simply end the conversation. If you cover 2-3 minutes that will not be a problem. But if it turns out that it will take longer then the doctor will probably mention that there are additional fees

I think it will be very much unethical for a health practitioner to even do such, so they must have some sort of procedure or protocol to adhere to before discharging any client, the health industry is a prestigious one and Aimedis is about building a brand in such a notable profession, so they will do what needs to be done to ensure that their brand succeed

There are lots of doctors who see their profession as money making machine. Rare to see the doctors who say proudly that they are saving people. Instead they say, they made so much money, etc.. This should change. Thats why AI is needed in the field.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

Team needs to be attending every medical conferences and events to really get the concept and it’s advantages and disadvantages out into the medical world people need to know about the platform to really get excited for it
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

Grin Noo, a good service never treats its clients in such rude way. For example during average psychologist session you are notified when paid session time is over but you can agree to extend it for additional payment.

Is this true? Doctors are so strict in payments and time? Its really hard to believe. Doctors have their responsibilities to treat patient than just looking into time and money using some timer sort of things. Project like AImedis could overcome this issue until certain extent I hope.

I haven't seen no official word as to what happens beyond 20 mins but like you, I cant imagine them just cutting you off for extra payment. In the UK, Dr's are allocated 10 minute slots, when I visit the Dr's I frequently have to wait way beyond my appointment time due to appointments over running ... If they don't cut you off on a 'free NHS' visit, I cant imagine a paid service doing so .... of course there has to be a sensible point though, like a few minutes would be fine but another 10 minutes might be stretching it a bit far.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

It is good to know that I can pay the my psychologist with the Aimedis token. So my next burnout will be cheaper Roll Eyes
Of course will the demand of the Aimedis Token get higher, the more people use the service.

Yeah. This will surely increase the value of aimedis token and as time goes by and aimedis is used in more countries and by more medical experts, it will become very valuable.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Team needs to be attending every medical conferences and events to really get the concept and it’s advantages and disadvantages out into the medical world people need to know about the platform to really get excited for it

To be honest I don't see any disadvantage of the Aimedis concept. But you are right, they should go to every medical conference, to present the concept of the platform.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

There are lots of doctors who see their profession as money making machine. Rare to see the doctors who say proudly that they are saving people. Instead they say, they made so much money, etc.. This should change. Thats why AI is needed in the field.

Well you do have a point, i know many just feel like is all about the money but the blockchain industry is here to stamp out such practitioners, i mean, this is an industry that every process is made known to the public, which gives room for transparency, that's why i'm thrilled about Aimedis coming into the health niche and trying to change such bad malpractices
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

To be honest I don't see any disadvantage of the Aimedis concept. But you are right, they should go to every medical conference, to present the concept of the platform.

well we can't know for sure whether there is no disadvantage, the concept is kind of new and concerning medical conference i agree with you they attend conferences.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

well we can't know for sure whether there is no disadvantage, the concept is kind of new and concerning medical conference i agree with you they attend conferences.

I think Aimedis should attend all meetings, conferences related to medical industry. It will be very good from marketing prospective.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

Yes, Aimedis team wants to save people's life. Not they are not here to do only business. And why not, the project is started by doctors and not by businessman.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

Yes, Aimedis team wants to save people's life. They are not here to do only business. And why not, the project is started by doctors and not by businessman.

I agree, doctors always think about saving lives and not from money prospective. I think price for any service at Aimedis platform will be less or affordable for everyone.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

There will always be trade offs he’ll the existence of the internet itself had trade offs ( see close personal relationships) so every project is a balance of good and bad things that heir creation results in
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

I think Aimedis should attend all meetings, conferences related to medical industry. It will be very good from marketing prospective.
Yeah they can attract a lot of investors, doctors and hospitals there and i am sure they will get a lot as both are related to the medical industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: