Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10484 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

i found this point in the whitepaper. what do you think, will we also be able to pay our drugs with Aimedis Tokens?

Token can be used to access services inside the platform and services in the AIMedisafe
 backed online drugstore with discounts

I think it's a very good point and having the ease of paying with Aimedis tokens for services / products one step closer to making a better healthcare
It is a very smart choice because the demand for the tokens will get higher and higher once people start noticing Aimedis, This is a great time to invest in this project as you can get 25% bonus now and the minimum contribution is only 5 eth.

5 eth? Or you mean to say 0.5 eth? 5 eth is on the high side, I know medicine is not a cheap service but we're looking at affordability here, of course everyone will like to enter into medical projects since it will serve their interest but a little review in the cost of services will do a whole lot

We are in pre-sale and the minimum investment is always higher. and this is really 5 ETH with 25% bonus. As the ETH course is currently very low, it is actually a cheap minimum investment

I often wish that i bought in the pre-sales of some Icos. The bonus will keep getting reduced if we are in the main sale. Some people are only buying when it is on the exchange. Well yeah that is their own decision.

As of now I am only aware of video chat consultation using Aimedis platform, where I can find other services list which will be available at Aimedis?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

Team needs to be attending every medical conferences and events to really get the concept and it’s advantages and disadvantages out into the medical world people need to know about the platform to really get excited for it

Yea, conferences are meant to strengthen the ties between the community and the team of a stated project, in this case Aimedis, as a health project, they need to create a lot of confidence and give the community reasons to be part of their project, people like to see things first hand, especially been more of a technological base health project and a new trend
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

Team needs to be attending every medical conferences and events to really get the concept and it’s advantages and disadvantages out into the medical world people need to know about the platform to really get excited for it

Yea, conferences are meant to strengthen the ties between the community and the team of a stated project, in this case Aimedis, as a health project, they need to create a lot of confidence and give the community reasons to be part of their project, people like to see things first hand, especially been more of a technological base health project and a new trend

Is there any such conference scheduled in coming days which you guys think Aimedis team should attend? We can suggest about such conference to Aimedis team at their telegram channel.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

Is there any such conference scheduled in coming days which you guys think Aimedis team should attend? We can suggest about such conference to Aimedis team at their telegram channel.
I looked up and did not find any conference related to healthcare and blockchain at the same time, but the team can make their own conference too right? by inviting hospitals and doctors.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

I looked up and did not find any conference related to healthcare and blockchain at the same time, but the team can make their own conference too right? by inviting hospitals and doctors.

That there's no conference at the moment doesn't mean one won't come up now or in the future and it doesn't really have to be just the health niche, attending a blockchain conference is still part of creating the needed awareness and yea, they can create their own conference in any community of their choice and educate the community on what Aimedis is all about
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

That there's no conference at the moment doesn't mean one won't come up now or in the future and it doesn't really have to be just the health niche, attending a blockchain conference is still part of creating the needed awareness and yea, they can create their own conference in any community of their choice and educate the community on what Aimedis is all about

A conference for health and blockchain that would be a first. I don't think crypto conferences are that specific just yet. There are conferences on the blockchain and there are health conferences; I think it would do great if they attended both of those events.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

A conference for health and blockchain that would be a first. I don't think crypto conferences are that specific just yet. There are conferences on the blockchain and there are health conferences; I think it would do great if they attended both of those events.

We will see niche events pop up eventually as the industry grows for now I think the team should focus on the medical side as the blockchain attention will come automatically as the medical side grows and the team gets more real world attwntion
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:38:38 PM

Yeah I agree with you I don't think there is any conference for both blockchain and health given that blockchain is fairly recent I believe most conference will be for blockchain. Anyway it very beneficial for AIMEDIS to attend both conference it going help get information regarding latest in both sectors.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

Yeah I agree with you I don't think there is any conference for both blockchain and health given that blockchain is fairly recent I believe most conference will be for blockchain. Anyway it very beneficial for AIMEDIS to attend both conference it going help get information regarding latest in both sectors.

The idea, to combine healthcare with blockchain is quite new and there are not many conferences on both areas. Aimedis has the chance to be a pioneer on this new area.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

The idea, to combine healthcare with blockchain is quite new and there are not many conferences on both areas. Aimedis has the chance to be a pioneer on this new area.

Aimedis team is active and I am sure they will attend healthcare/medical related conference whenever it's scheduled.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

delete the airdrop from the first page. this irritates the people. a good ico updates his pages regularly. this is only little work and is very fast.  Grin Grin Looking forward for more upgrades!
AndrewPeoples

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

so many publications about your project!!!
an excellent idea!
wish you luck!
LaTishaLaToya

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

how you can earn from your knowledge platform beside from ICO?
LivDamone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

The project is now beginning to interest a growing number of people, advertising really works well. Soon we will see the launch of this steep project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

Healthtech - blockchain combined special and focussed conference is unique. AImedis will get very good attention there and could be beneficial for getting all the new partnerships and investments.
JonathanCoper

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Is the platform already ready or not ?
CoreyMoorey

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

As the days go by there are more people who gets involve with Aimedis token. The campaign and the members running the campaign is very effective. Well done guys.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

i found this point in the whitepaper. what do you think, will we also be able to pay our drugs with Aimedis Tokens?

Token can be used to access services inside the platform and services in the AIMedisafe
 backed online drugstore with discounts

I think it's a very good point and having the ease of paying with Aimedis tokens for services / products one step closer to making a better healthcare
It is a very smart choice because the demand for the tokens will get higher and higher once people start noticing Aimedis, This is a great time to invest in this project as you can get 25% bonus now and the minimum contribution is only 5 eth.

5 eth? Or you mean to say 0.5 eth? 5 eth is on the high side, I know medicine is not a cheap service but we're looking at affordability here, of course everyone will like to enter into medical projects since it will serve their interest but a little review in the cost of services will do a whole lot

We are in pre-sale and the minimum investment is always higher. and this is really 5 ETH with 25% bonus. As the ETH course is currently very low, it is actually a cheap minimum investment

Oh that's relieving to hear, no problem since it's a presale price, in fact 5 eth for presale minimum it's kinda low, if that will take care of the early part of the project then no problem, when is the end period of contribution?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

Aimedis can be the first to organize a conference that will combine both blockchain and health at least they can use this medium to convince their colleagues on the importance of blockchain to the health industry and how it can improve their working conditions.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

Anyone has observed that on their bitcointalk thread?

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Germany ✔️ Netherlands ✔️ Thailand ✔️

Already in 3 hospital chains 🏥 ✅

More then 10 000 happy patients ✅

Still can get in the ICO ✅

That means AiMedis already working in 3 countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: