Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:33:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

I've been away for a little bit so been finding it hard keeping up with all the projects I'm interested in, what's the latest updates with Aimedis?

Hi everyone.

Sorry to keep you waiting.
Updates from Aimedis:

- 23% bonus for pre-sale is about to end. We'll notify everyone via email and Telegram group @aimedistoken about upcoming bonuses.

- last week Michael & Ben, the co-founders, were invited at a private event in China. We are in discussions with two partners to help us enter the Chinese healthcare market.

- 28 July - August 2nd, the co-founders will be attending a series of meetings and events in Dubai, alongside our advisors and crypto investors.
- 28 July - August 5th, Aimedis is doing a roadshow in Asia.
Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Seoul, South Korea. 03.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Part of the IDACB roadshow.
Come say hi. We will provide details on the free attendee ticket options and hotel venues in the Telegram group: @aimedistoken.

Roxana, the CCO will be there in all 5 locations. Co-founders will join in Seoul and Tokyo.

Keep you all posted!
Thanks for supporting us in our AIM (pun intended).

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Thanks for the update, you are all very much on the way:-) I wish you much success in the meetings, I would be pleased if you can complete some partnerships in Asia

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

I've been away for a little bit so been finding it hard keeping up with all the projects I'm interested in, what's the latest updates with Aimedis?

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

- 23% bonus for pre-sale is about to end. We'll notify everyone via email and Telegram group @aimedistoken about upcoming bonuses.

- last week Michael & Ben, the co-founders, were invited at a private event in China. We are in discussions with two partners to help us enter the Chinese healthcare market.

- 28 July - August 2nd, the co-founders will be attending a series of meetings and events in Dubai, alongside our advisors and crypto investors.
Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Come say hi. We will provide details on the free attendee ticket options and hotel venues in the Telegram group: @aimedistoken.

Roxana, the CCO will be there in all 5 locations. Co-founders will join in Seoul and Tokyo.

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Thanks for the update. Where can i see the total amount that has been raised for the pre sale?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Thanks for the update. Where can i see the total amount that has been raised for the pre sale?

It would be great to know how much has been raised so far. Good job with expanding exposure through those event hope it yield good results.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

Same here I personally think this project is gonna be a huge succes because of the fact that health is a very important sector in our society. Kudos team

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Thanks for the update Roxana. I'm UK based so won't be able to attend any of those conferences, hopefully you'll have some footage of your CEO talking, or at least a write up afterwards.

p.s. nice pun
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Like the idea of Aimedis trying to expand their outreach to China, I hope this partnership will happen and I’m looking forward to getting feedbacks from their events. Thanks for the update so far.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis
Thanks for the information. Basically AiMedis team always active on their all social media and BTT forum. Posting latest information/updates which is useful or needed.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis
Thanks for the information. Basically AiMedis team always active on their all social media and BTT forum. Posting latest information/updates which is useful or needed.
Yeah i agree they post a lot of interesting articles on their Twitter which can help you understand the health sector and the project, make sure to follow them here: https://twitter.com/aimedisglobal.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

"We deliver in all of these areas through our aimedis ecosystem - bringing patients the services they want quickly, easily and efficiently."  - Sounding good this Smiley
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis
Yeah i agree they post a lot of interesting articles on their Twitter which can help you understand the health sector and the project, make sure to follow them here: https://twitter.com/aimedisglobal.
Agree, but why too less people on their twitter channel? Also check their telegram channel. Only 44 members. Or might I am checking wrong telegram channel.
Https://t.me/aimedis
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Not visited the Aimedis BTT page since many days I am sure i missed lot of development, will spend some time and try to catch up with current status.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis
Agree, but why too less people on their twitter channel? Also check their telegram channel. Only 44 members. Or might I am checking wrong telegram channel.
Https://t.me/aimedis

Their ICO site asking for registration before showing any pages. I think they should change this and should allow people to check details without registration.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Nice summary! Aimedis have made lot of progress. And good that co-founder attending lots of meetings. It will help in project marketing.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

Healthcare and blockchain are a great combo, you go guys

I’ve been saying this for a while the ability for blockchain to store data securely and distributed in a way that your data is your data seems to be such a good fit for something like medical data and I’m surprised it’s still not a bigger deal yet
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

I’ve been saying this for a while the ability for blockchain to store data securely and distributed in a way that your data is your data seems to be such a good fit for something like medical data and I’m surprised it’s still not a bigger deal yet

Yes, blockchain will help in keeping data safe yet available to everyone (if user agrees to share) around the world and that can help in lot of research.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

This is great summary. Lots of updates have been made and all they are positive. I wish Michael & Ben good luck on that private event in China, hope it will lead to something fruitful.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

Hi everyone.

Updates from Aimedis:

Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Keep you all posted!

~ Roxana from Aimedis

Not visited the Aimedis BTT page since many days I am sure i missed lot of development, will spend some time and try to catch up with current status.
Don't worry friend, you are not alone here to missed that updates. I am also not visited to here since long time. I also need to check the previous details of development.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Yes, really its really nice combo of healthcare and blockchain. Lot of the good benefits with holding tokens.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

"We deliver in all of these areas through our aimedis ecosystem - bringing patients the services they want quickly, easily and efficiently."  - Sounding good this Smiley

they have all the reason to succeed, combining AI, blockchain, and health is something to watch out for. hopefully they will pull this off

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

they have all the reason to succeed, combining AI, blockchain, and health is something to watch out for. hopefully they will pull this off

Yeah... Aimedis is a strong project with a great vision for the health sector. They should be at the fore front with other blockchain health projects.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: