Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

I did not check this project for sometime as I was busy with my personal stuffs. I looked into the project today and seems that they are progressing very good.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

I've been away for a little bit so been finding it hard keeping up with all the projects I'm interested in, what's the latest updates with Aimedis?

Hi everyone.

Sorry to keep you waiting.
Updates from Aimedis:

- 23% bonus for pre-sale is about to end. We'll notify everyone via email and Telegram group @aimedistoken about upcoming bonuses.

- last week Michael & Ben, the co-founders, were invited at a private event in China. We are in discussions with two partners to help us enter the Chinese healthcare market.

- 28 July - August 2nd, the co-founders will be attending a series of meetings and events in Dubai, alongside our advisors and crypto investors.
- 28 July - August 5th, Aimedis is doing a roadshow in Asia.
Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Seoul, South Korea. 03.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Part of the IDACB roadshow.
Come say hi. We will provide details on the free attendee ticket options and hotel venues in the Telegram group: @aimedistoken.

Roxana, the CCO will be there in all 5 locations. Co-founders will join in Seoul and Tokyo.

Keep you all posted!
Thanks for supporting us in our AIM (pun intended).

~ Roxana from Aimedis
Thanks for the information. Basically AiMedis team always active on their all social media and BTT forum. Posting latest information/updates which is useful or needed.
Yeah i agree they post a lot of interesting articles on their Twitter which can help you understand the health sector and the project, make sure to follow them here: https://twitter.com/aimedisglobal.

Not visited the Aimedis BTT page since many days I am sure i missed lot of development, will spend some time and try to catch up with current status.

Me too needs to catch up lots of happenings in this project. I will spend sometime today to understand the progress completely. This is one of the project which is also close to my heart.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

Hi everyone.

Sorry to keep you waiting.
Updates from Aimedis:

- 23% bonus for pre-sale is about to end. We'll notify everyone via email and Telegram group @aimedistoken about upcoming bonuses.

- last week Michael & Ben, the co-founders, were invited at a private event in China. We are in discussions with two partners to help us enter the Chinese healthcare market.

- 28 July - August 2nd, the co-founders will be attending a series of meetings and events in Dubai, alongside our advisors and crypto investors.
- 28 July - August 5th, Aimedis is doing a roadshow in Asia.
Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Seoul, South Korea. 03.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Part of the IDACB roadshow.
Come say hi. We will provide details on the free attendee ticket options and hotel venues in the Telegram group: @aimedistoken.

Roxana, the CCO will be there in all 5 locations. Co-founders will join in Seoul and Tokyo.

Keep you all posted!
Thanks for supporting us in our AIM (pun intended).

~ Roxana from Aimedis

This is great summary. Lots of updates have been made and all they are positive. I wish Michael & Ben good luck on that private event in China, hope it will lead to something fruitful.

They sure got there hands filled up and that's good, lots of promotional events and awareness campaign on their schedule, thank goodness the team is putting offline campaigns into perspective and not just online, as this will drive a massive traffic to this project, the competition out there is pretty stiff and it takes much more than the usual to attract investors
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?
Ace44

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

There’s way too much concern with the replacement of humans the fact is it’s coming regardless so why not take advatntage of advancements as they arise the worlds so held back by people afraid of change quicker we get past that fear the quicker we as a people can move forward faster

Every new thing in the world starts with resistance. Change management is essential part of life these days. See what happened with Facebook's stand on cryptos. So AI will also be part of everything in the future. Medical field is not an exception.

You have a point. Change they say is constant. Nothing last forever order than change its self. AI importance so be surely felt with time

Especially once you realize that automation and ai are going to free up people to actually do things they want to do instead of what they have to do which is a good thing

Ai is surely an important technology in human history. It is still in the early stage but has aided us in performing some important task such as in the car industry. It will surely improve our society.

I would go so far to say that AI is the next step in our social, cultural and technological development. AI has so many possibilities in the way it can help people and the health industry, it is incredible.

Personally, any thing to help human life I will vote for it any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Human life is priceless and it's good we do everything to keep its value at that price tag "priceless"

Yea, the health niche is a very critical, important field that influences everyone, one way or another, one thing that got me involve into this project was their aim to also go into the rural areas with their project, which to me is really good, glad to see that a lot of things has been happening since the last time i visited this thread and glad to see that the thread is still alive
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:24:56 AM

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?
I also cannot see the live counter and don't know exactly how much they received from investors. But I'm sure that ICO growing good.
Ace44

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

Not sure about that and i think the team should consider releasing such information for the community to see as many has asked about it, the update of which will boost the community even further, so they should fix the needed issue, that's if any and deliver to investors, its always nice to have a good means of communication between both parties involved
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

Healthcare and blockchain are a great combo, you go guys

I’ve been saying this for a while the ability for blockchain to store data securely and distributed in a way that your data is your data seems to be such a good fit for something like medical data and I’m surprised it’s still not a bigger deal yet

Yes, blockchain will help in keeping data safe yet available to everyone (if user agrees to share) around the world and that can help in lot of research.

I am a strong believer that the blockchain would really solve major problems in the health sectors. especially when it comes to sharing data and and using it securely.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

Not sure about that and i think the team should consider releasing such information for the community to see as many has asked about it, the update of which will boost the community even further, so they should fix the needed issue, that's if any and deliver to investors, its always nice to have a good means of communication between both parties involved

Is this still the private sale phase or the main ico.. If it's the private sale, i doubt if there would be any live counter or detail about the sale but they should give us update if it is the main sale.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

I’ve been saying this for a while the ability for blockchain to store data securely and distributed in a way that your data is your data seems to be such a good fit for something like medical data and I’m surprised it’s still not a bigger deal yet

Yes, blockchain will help in keeping data safe yet available to everyone (if user agrees to share) around the world and that can help in lot of research.

I am a strong believer that the blockchain would really solve major problems in the health sectors. especially when it comes to sharing data and and using it securely.

well i see the blockchain as a way of making data secured and available to all but AIMEDIS is doing more they are also going to use AI to make sense of the health data

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:04:17 AM

well i see the blockchain as a way of making data secured and available to all but AIMEDIS is doing more they are also going to use AI to make sense of the health data

Data security measures can be done with blockchain technology, with Medical assisting in the health field and this will later provide solutions in hospitals.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

Is this still the private sale phase or the main ico.. If it's the private sale, i doubt if there would be any live counter or detail about the sale but they should give us update if it is the main sale.

It’s in the presale stage so it’s not a private sale, the minimum buy in however is 5 ETH so it’s quite similar to a private sale in terms of entry requirements. Because the minimum investment at this stage is quite high it would be interesting to see if they have raised a sizeable amount already.

tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

I believe it is currently in the presale phase. it would be great if they had a live counter just to inform investors.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

I tried to check the details at site but it's asking for registration. I don't know if registered user can see the token sale progress bar.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

I keep the tokens always at least 1 year, because then in my country, the profits are tax-free. so I will do it here too, because I expect a good price increase after the first year
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: