Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

Don't take my word for it as I am by no way of means affiliated with the team but I highly doubt it. Looking at everything the app will do, I don't think they need to look beyond a smartphone/tablet.

I believe the Aimedis team do actually mention the use of wearable tech and how it links to their project in the Aimedis WP, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the app is also available on Apple Watch and other smart watches.

For the fact that they said something about it or made mention of something similar, invariably means that they have that as part of their plans, which somehow buttresses the point of them releasing such in the future and i will love for that to happen, the benefits will be really enormous, that's like carrying a high tech health application around with you
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.
I think it might help the new doctors a lot if they see people who have experience they can learn from them and use that information to help others.

This will be very necessary as it will also aid in delivering fast medical check up and treatment to patients that are in emergency.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

Legislation is different in every country, and so is medical legislation. How can you make a project whih will be scalable in so many different environments?

Aimedis have a core set of countries they want to start operating in and they have already secured deals with hospitals, hospital chains and other institutions. The regulations will be different in every country, but if the countries are in the EU the frameworks are normally shared and if they are authorised in one country, that will count as a approval in another EU member state.

Don’t take that as gospel though, it’s probably worth checking with the team.

Therefore the necessary answer to this question should come from the team. Unfortunatelly the thread is growing so fast that I cannot read tens of pages to see if by chance they have answered.

I was just attempting to answer your question. No one else had replied and the admins can’t pick up everything on this thread as there is a lot of activity. To be honest there are multiple ways to contact the Aimedis team for example telegram/twitter/email/website enquiry. Links are all posted on the first page under the OP’s message.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

for me its perfectly okay if they support smartwatches, after, all it a smart device but like you said all we need to do is wait for the team to say something

Looks like I missed some recent news about Aimedis. Which app you guys are discussing here? Aimedis coming with new app?

Yes there will be an Aimedis app so you can access the platform when you are on your travels and don’t have a computer/laptop available.

Yes thats the beauty of the AImedis App. Access can be done from anywhere in the world. Medical field needs such tool for long time.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

So do we get 24 hours doctor who stay online? How this will be arranged? I am not so clear about this idea. Content is fine. But doctors presence is impossible for throughout a day.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

Legislation is different in every country, and so is medical legislation. How can you make a project whih will be scalable in so many different environments?

Aimedis have a core set of countries they want to start operating in and they have already secured deals with hospitals, hospital chains and other institutions. The regulations will be different in every country, but if the countries are in the EU the frameworks are normally shared and if they are authorised in one country, that will count as a approval in another EU member state.

Don’t take that as gospel though, it’s probably worth checking with the team.

Therefore the necessary answer to this question should come from the team. Unfortunatelly the thread is growing so fast that I cannot read tens of pages to see if by chance they have answered.

I was just attempting to answer your question. No one else had replied and the admins can’t pick up everything on this thread as there is a lot of activity. To be honest there are multiple ways to contact the Aimedis team for example telegram/twitter/email/website enquiry. Links are all posted on the first page under the OP’s message.

The fastest way to always get answers is through their telegram channel, like i stated earlier, this channel is more of comments and less of communication, communication is more accessible when one drops issues/queries on telegram but it will also be a good thing for the team to get in here once in a while and drop some comments, just to bridge the communication gap
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

So do we get 24 hours doctor who stay online? How this will be arranged? I am not so clear about this idea. Content is fine. But doctors presence is impossible for throughout a day.

there will probably be several doctors available. and not just one. And even with these doctors, you will probably have to wait for a call back that they probably do not sit uninterrupted in front of the computer. But the waiting times will be low
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

for me its perfectly okay if they support smartwatches, after, all it a smart device but like you said all we need to do is wait for the team to say something

Looks like I missed some recent news about Aimedis. Which app you guys are discussing here? Aimedis coming with new app?

yeah, a smartphone app that will help keep track of medical data, as well as help in making an appointment but the discussion here, is if it also going to work on smartwatches

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

I read on the site that pretty soon Aimedis will offer much more including AIMSocial - which is an interactive patient platform secured and supported by a blockchain and will  enable patients to support each other on different levels.
This is innovative and unheard of.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

there will probably be several doctors available. and not just one. And even with these doctors, you will probably have to wait for a call back that they probably do not sit uninterrupted in front of the computer. But the waiting times will be low

Before the doctor get in touch with the patient, there could be a pre selection with some questions. The evaluation of the answers could be done by AI.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

Does anyone know if the Aimedis team is going to release info or more numbers Or at least some statistics on the hospitals and patients that are under the usage of the project any form of statistics and information would be a great push for those investors considering the project
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

Before the doctor get in touch with the patient, there could be a pre selection with some questions. The evaluation of the answers could be done by AI.

yeah, and the answers could be used by the doctor to analyse a patient before actually meeting in person it could also help in reducing patient-doctor meeting time

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

yeah, and the answers could be used by the doctor to analyse a patient before actually meeting in person it could also help in reducing patient-doctor meeting time

I’d imagine a network designed to work decentralized and world wide would easily be able to target worldwide doctors eventually and juggl the information and connections  so theirs 24 hour access
Ace44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

Does anyone know if the Aimedis team is going to release info or more numbers Or at least some statistics on the hospitals and patients that are under the usage of the project any form of statistics and information would be a great push for those investors considering the project

Succinct point, word is good but statistical proof is better, as it goes a long way in establishing the foundation of any brand, investors love to see such, its like paying and getting a receipt to authenticate that you actually bought something, statistical poof are like that receipt to brands and it will be best for the Aimedis team to really issue such out in order to create transparency
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

I’d imagine a network designed to work decentralized and world wide would easily be able to target worldwide doctors eventually and juggl the information and connections  so theirs 24 hour access

They have hospitals from different countries and they are currently working on the Asian market as well; So there is no border limit plus I think the diversity creates an attractive place for patients.

ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

I deduced from the whitepaper something facinating that Almedis will provide unique video archive of medical contents which would be usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings in the future. This is innovative and productive for the health sector.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

This would change the whole game, i think this would be the best option this way if it is really something bad a doctor can see it immediately through the analyse that AI made.
iluvc768

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

Perhaps this will be the project I am most interested in this year for the potential development in it. But I need to know more about project completion time to buy tokens in a timely manner.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

I read on the site that pretty soon Aimedis will offer much more including AIMSocial - which is an interactive patient platform secured and supported by a blockchain and will  enable patients to support each other on different levels.
This is innovative and unheard of.

Yes this is a really innovative feature and it will potentially build a stronger relationship between patients and doctors as they interact on the AIMsocial platform about patient's conditions and ailments.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

Perhaps this will be the project I am most interested in this year for the potential development in it. But I need to know more about project completion time to buy tokens in a timely manner.

Hello friend. Some details are provided on their whitepaper here https://aim.aimedis.com/pdf/WhitepaperEN10.pdf but you can ask the team any other unanswered on their telegram group.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: