Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

Aimedis have a lot of experienced medical practitioners across the globe especially in this health sector. Aimedis has made consultations easier and better,  one can now consult with a doctor at any given time ,night or day with little or no cost, one can now do without going to look for his doctor.

Have the spread of this various doctors been given or arranged already cos like I know I don't think anyone will be willing to work during sleeping hours// What's the region concentration of this various participants

I think working during sleeping hours only affects if they restrict consultations to same region i don't see why they wouldn't be able to allow accredited doctors from US to take over during EU's night time and vice versa for dealing with people with medical issues or consultations :S

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

I think there is far too little talk about Aimedis being really active in the market. This is not just an ICO that wants to collect money before the start. They started a while ago and they are active in 4 countries.
It's not often that you can invest in an ongoing project

Yea, i don't see any need for speed in this project, its the health niche for crying out loud and it requires a lot of input to get the needed output, you just don't pick up anyone for this, you need professionals of esteemed value, with infrastructures that are costly and effective for the needed results to be achieved, its a slow process that takes time

yeah, I totally agree with you it gonna take time before any visible result is achieved but am pretty sure they are on the right path and above all, I want them to succeed because the health sector is really an important sector of our society

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:10:04 AM

I think there is far too little talk about Aimedis being really active in the market. This is not just an ICO that wants to collect money before the start. They started a while ago and they are active in 4 countries.

Yea, i don't see any need for speed in this project, its the health niche for crying out loud and it requires a lot of input to get the needed output, you just don't pick up anyone for this, you need professionals of esteemed value, with infrastructures that are costly and effective for the needed results to be achieved, its a slow process that takes time

yeah, I totally agree with you it gonna take time before any visible result is achieved but am pretty sure they are on the right path and above all, I want them to succeed because the health sector is really an important sector of our society

This isnt a small project i mean what their trying to accomplish is pretty game changing the platform will take work to grow but on top of that they need to develop trust, the health sector is a crazy nut to crack but they have a goodconcept to try to fight it
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

Aimedis have a lot of experienced medical practitioners across the globe especially in this health sector. Aimedis has made consultations easier and better,  one can now consult with a doctor at any given time ,night or day with little or no cost, one can now do without going to look for his doctor.

Have the spread of this various doctors been given or arranged already cos like I know I don't think anyone will be willing to work during sleeping hours// What's the region concentration of this various participants

Why shouldn't doctors want to work at night? It's true that many doctors in hospitals have night shift. I don't see a problem there. The doctors are not constantly sitting in front of the monitor to talk to the patients, there will always be quiet hours
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

This isnt a small project i mean what their trying to accomplish is pretty game changing the platform will take work to grow but on top of that they need to develop trust, the health sector is a crazy nut to crack but they have a goodconcept to try to fight it

Not forgetting that they are not developing anything  they already have a working project on ground functioning in different countries and are looking into entering some other markets.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

Why shouldn't doctors want to work at night? It's true that many doctors in hospitals have night shift. I don't see a problem there. The doctors are not constantly sitting in front of the monitor to talk to the patients, there will always be quiet hours

You're right. Moreover if there are enough employees in this project in future, they will be able to work online for different time zones: a doctor from US can consult a patient in EU while his working day isn't over yet.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Yes and it's an international platform, patients might be halfway across the world and need to speak to their selected doctor. This could mean the doctor needs to get up in the middle of the night to provide a full service.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

Another tweet from aimedis stating, how you can order prescription online, speak to a doctor when you need to, basically having 24 hour health care service.

https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1031798323659853824

This is probably one of the key points why we should join Aimedis. It has never been so easy to talk to a doctor in the middle of the night when you suddenly feel sick

Yep especially as it expands worldwide the fact is a vast majority of the world has much better internet or at least mobile service thtan they have medical advice and contacts expanding and growing that kind of medical contact is amazing

As it goes worldwide, the fact you can get support around the clock will be a massive positive with all the different time zones out there.

So you mean that I get a doctor from another country as a contact, when it is in my time zone in the middle of the night? I can hardly imagine that. I think the users already want to have doctors from their own countries

Not only their own countries but also their own languages. Otherwise it will be difficult to communicate with doctors and vice versa.

I can already imagine that for the beginning. In some other areas it is quite normal. IT-hotline 24 hours from 4 continents. Healthcare is a different business but for the start OK.

You will surprised to know that you can find doctors at say 1 AM time zones are not really a problem now there are many hospitals that operate 24/7 so I don't see it a huge problem to be honest.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

I think working during sleeping hours only affects if they restrict consultations to same region i don't see why they wouldn't be able to allow accredited doctors from US to take over during EU's night time and vice versa for dealing with people with medical issues or consultations :S

The issue of health requires a 24 hours service because its obvious that cases of emergency will arise and someone needs to be available at that moment to address the situation, i don't think it will be wise to have a time frame for patients because it will affect service delivery, so they should have a means of creating work duration between the health practitioners
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

The issue of health requires a 24 hours service because its obvious that cases of emergency will arise and someone needs to be available at that moment to address the situation, i don't think it will be wise to have a time frame for patients because it will affect service delivery, so they should have a means of creating work duration between the health practitioners
I think if it is an emergency those patients could get help first instead of the others this might solve the problem or they need a lot more doctors that are available at any time.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

I think if it is an emergency those patients could get help first instead of the others this might solve the problem or they need a lot more doctors that are available at any time.

It’s difficult because do you go to A&E if you think it’s an emergent or do you try and call your doctor on Aimedis. In my opinion the Aimedis service should be used for non-emergencies.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

Ok thanks just want to get this cleared off, wouldn't be great to see some lapses at the implementation stage of this project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

Another tweet from aimedis stating, how you can order prescription online, speak to a doctor when you need to, basically having 24 hour health care service.

This is probably one of the key points why we should join Aimedis. It has never been so easy to talk to a doctor in the middle of the night when you suddenly feel sick

Yep especially as it expands worldwide the fact is a vast majority of the world has much better internet or at least mobile service thtan they have medical advice and contacts expanding and growing that kind of medical contact is amazing

Yes and the internet should be put to good use, though there are areas where it can be pretty expensive to get a good internet service but the aim of this project as stated on their whitepaper is about providing good medical services to all and at a minimum cost, probably with time, they can think of opening offices in remote locations to accommodate more people

This is also applicable for crypto. People are misusing not only internet but also crypto way of collecting investments. Thats why people are suffering. AImedis like project should change this crypto world.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

Yes and the internet should be put to good use, though there are areas where it can be pretty expensive to get a good internet service but the aim of this project as stated on their whitepaper is about providing good medical services to all and at a minimum cost, probably with time, they can think of opening offices in remote locations to accommodate more people

This is also applicable for crypto. People are misusing not only internet but also crypto way of collecting investments. Thats why people are suffering. AImedis like project should change this crypto world.

I certainly agree with you. Crypto and blockchain should be there for good. People should not misuse it instead try to enjoy the real benefits.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

You're right. Moreover if there are enough employees in this project in future, they will be able to work online for different time zones: a doctor from US can consult a patient in EU while his working day isn't over yet.

i like the sound of that will advancement in technology  i believe a doctor can even work in lodon and live in new york with time distance will no longer be a hindrance

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

i like the sound of that will advancement in technology  i believe a doctor can even work in lodon and live in new york with time distance will no longer be a hindrance

But we have many doctors now. So is not better finding a good doctor close to where one lives than communicating with one from that far a distance.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

It’s difficult because do you go to A&E if you think it’s an emergent or do you try and call your doctor on Aimedis. In my opinion the Aimedis service should be used for non-emergencies.

Well, we can't deny the fact that such emergency situation may occur and Aimedis may be the only place to turn to at that particular time, they just need to get ready for such and as it stands, they need all the positive reviews they can get at this initial period to help them generate the needed vibe to become a strong organization
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

But we have many doctors now. So is not better finding a good doctor close to where one lives than communicating with one from that far a distance.

This is just a question of the right organization of this process. This can be an electronic queue of patients on the one side and a set of doctors who are available right now on the other side. The task of the system is to connect each one from one side with each one from another one.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

I think a system like Aimedis is perfect for emergencies. Suppose I'm on the tablet watching a movie and have a heart attack. I can, if possible, open the Aimedis app and press an emergency button
Or my heart rate monitor sends a signal to Aimedis that my heart rate is too high / too low, indicating an emergency and Aimedis calls the ambulance
ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

Aimedis social designed and modeled to become the new decentralized and incentivised medical social network in which patients can assist and aid other patients and get rewarded for it, while the system is supported and held up by Artificial Intelligence.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: