Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.
Partnership is very important to blockchain startup I am happy they understand it and they are working towards getting good solid partnrtship.

We should not forget the big pharma partnerships announced earlier. I am sure we will see more such partnerships come in the way.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

A good idea for doctors, because Aymedis will allow patients and doctors to communicate with each other around the clock and without days off. Most likely, I registered in this project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

But we have many doctors now. So is not better finding a good doctor close to where one lives than communicating with one from that far a distance.

yeah, that's exactly what they gonna do but eventually distance wouldn't be a constaint for anything and also the AI will really make things much easier for doctors and patient

Really depends where I live for almost a year my wife was prescribed aspirin for an issue and after a year they realized she needed an antibiotic the fact is even if your in an area with medical care sometimes medical care sucks in your area

Moreover, application of some drugs may be restricted by law in some countries and may not in other. I think distant online consultation must take into account this factor too.

Distant consultation will be really difficult especially incase of doctor. Doctors should be near to doctor always. Nevertheless if the same doctor is online and can be attended anytime that would be lovely.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

Aimedis have a lot of experienced medical practitioners across the globe especially in this health sector. Aimedis has made consultations easier and better,  one can now consult with a doctor at any given time ,night or day with little or no cost, one can now do without going to look for his doctor.

Have the spread of this various doctors been given or arranged already cos like I know I don't think anyone will be willing to work during sleeping hours// What's the region concentration of this various participants

I think working during sleeping hours only affects if they restrict consultations to same region i don't see why they wouldn't be able to allow accredited doctors from US to take over during EU's night time and vice versa for dealing with people with medical issues or consultations :S

The issue of health requires a 24 hours service because its obvious that cases of emergency will arise and someone needs to be available at that moment to address the situation, i don't think it will be wise to have a time frame for patients because it will affect service delivery, so they should have a means of creating work duration between the health practitioners
I think if it is an emergency those patients could get help first instead of the others this might solve the problem or they need a lot more doctors that are available at any time.

I believe the best thing to do in this instance is to have like a maximum number of patients coming into their platform, this will avoid the scenario whereby the patients become more than what the professionals can handle, this will also enable the management to have a detailed plan and routine, as to how to go about such issues like that of working hours
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

Impatience so far has really been the biggest downfall of crypto so far people that joined during the big pump expected it to go on forever with impossible gains everyday forever forgetting that it has taken years for crypto to get where it is I think the market sort of resetting is the best we will eventually have a stronger healthier market

The question is when is this resetting eventually comes in, hopes and patience and wearing thin... I don't like to see this affecting great projects as this

Lol... The market has been resetting for almost 7 months now. I don't even mind the market anymore, anytime it gets better then i shift my focus to ig but for now nope.
I agree you need to have patience if you want to invest in anything and don't be scared if the market goes down for a while it will always go up.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

What do you think of the idea that as a patient on the Aimedis platform, you can connect with other patients who have the same diseases?
I think that's really good, an exchange can be very helpful
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

What do you think of the idea that as a patient on the Aimedis platform, you can connect with other patients who have the same diseases?

It’s an interesting idea but security and privacy issues not to mention hipaa and other regulations would have to be compli d with to make their were no issues to making sure everything’s compliant with privacy issues
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:52:39 PM

Impatience so far has really been the biggest downfall of crypto so far people that joined during the big pump expected it to go on forever with impossible gains everyday forever forgetting that it has taken years for crypto to get where it is I think the market sort of resetting is the best we will eventually have a stronger healthier market

The question is when is this resetting eventually comes in, hopes and patience and wearing thin... I don't like to see this affecting great projects as this

Lol... The market has been resetting for almost 7 months now. I don't even mind the market anymore, anytime it gets better then i shift my focus to ig but for now nope.

Grin Grin you see I don't want to be this hopeless but I know things will get better for good some day this year  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The blockchain is the true revolution to world economy

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:19:51 PM

Grin Grin you see I don't want to be this hopeless but I know things will get better for good some day this year  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The drop was kind of massive however many icos tend to have different mechanisms to protect againset for the drop and delaying is on one.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:07:27 PM

The drop was kind of massive however many icos tend to have different mechanisms to protect againset for the drop and delaying is on one.

Yeah it was really big news, I feel sorry for projects that have launched during this bear market because crypto has gone to shit over the last couple of months.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/company/aimedis I believe is their link to the LinkedIn it’s an interesting look at the company they have a good bit of employees on linked in as well too when I searched

I always enjoy looking at projects employees and seeing what their job history was like before they joined the company. Aimedis have a lot of experienced employees especially in the health industry.

They are all experienced that is why i am not afraid that the team will one day back out and npt move on with the project.
But why very less people are following on their LinkedIn channel? I guess they never published this channel at anywhere?

I like to view the team members LinkedIn profiles to see their job history but I do not want to connect with them or follow the project's LinkedIn page. My LinkedIn profile is private and I like to keep the crypto side of things private as well.

Same with me too. There are some part of my social life i keep away from the crypto world and LinkedIn is one of them. As i am trying to build a profile that suites me career.
I like that idea but I am thinking if they have their LinkedIn channel then they have to mention at anywhere and their followers also have to increase which is almost nothing at this moment.

well you can also switch social personality that's one beautiful thing about technology. sometimes it better someone experience what it like not to be in the cryptoWorld

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

Expanding their following on all social media is a huge need I think that can’t be underestimated and would be great if the team managed to arrange some more partnerships for the upcoming expansions
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.

That's  great, They really need more partnership and investors for the project. The teams doing good on creating and building a community here in asia and I know they will have more investors sooner or later because this project will help alot of people.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

Yeah it was really big news, I feel sorry for projects that have launched during this bear market because crypto has gone to shit over the last couple of months.

They have a min contribution of 5 ETH and if you hodl the tokens for a year you are eligible for the 25% bonus. The token sale makes up half the total supply.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

Aimedis have a lot of experienced medical practitioners across the globe especially in this health sector. Aimedis has made consultations easier and better,  one can now consult with a doctor at any given time ,night or day with little or no cost, one can now do without going to look for his doctor.

Have the spread of this various doctors been given or arranged already cos like I know I don't think anyone will be willing to work during sleeping hours// What's the region concentration of this various participants

I think working during sleeping hours only affects if they restrict consultations to same region i don't see why they wouldn't be able to allow accredited doctors from US to take over during EU's night time and vice versa for dealing with people with medical issues or consultations :S

The issue of health requires a 24 hours service because its obvious that cases of emergency will arise and someone needs to be available at that moment to address the situation, i don't think it will be wise to have a time frame for patients because it will affect service delivery, so they should have a means of creating work duration between the health practitioners
I think if it is an emergency those patients could get help first instead of the others this might solve the problem or they need a lot more doctors that are available at any time.

It’s difficult because do you go to A&E if you think it’s an emergent or do you try and call your doctor on Aimedis. In my opinion the Aimedis service should be used for non-emergencies.

I think a system like Aimedis is perfect for emergencies. Suppose I'm on the tablet watching a movie and have a heart attack. I can, if possible, open the Aimedis app and press an emergency button
Or my heart rate monitor sends a signal to Aimedis that my heart rate is too high / too low, indicating an emergency and Aimedis calls the ambulance

Well yeah, I think that's the idea of having the app on the first place. It will be really better if the app through sensors read the users heart rate and determine when it going to call for emergency or when it going to report to the nearest doctor the application of aimedis app is truly immense

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

It’s difficult because do you go to A&E if you think it’s an emergent or do you try and call your doctor on Aimedis. In my opinion the Aimedis service should be used for non-emergencies.

I think a system like Aimedis is perfect for emergencies. Suppose I'm on the tablet watching a movie and have a heart attack. I can, if possible, open the Aimedis app and press an emergency button
Or my heart rate monitor sends a signal to Aimedis that my heart rate is too high / too low, indicating an emergency and Aimedis calls the ambulance

Well yeah, I think that's the idea of having the app on the first place. It will be really better if the app through sensors read the users heart rate and determine when it going to call for emergency or when it going to report to the nearest doctor the application of aimedis app is truly immense

That's right it's better if it will be a sensor that will automatically call a emergency hotline instead of you need to touch or click something first before you can call for emergency because we don't know when will the accident or emergency will going to happen.

At your service
ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.
gee777

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Yea, like a community base thing, i think that will be helpful to give patients the ability to share their experience and challenges, its therapeutic to do such and can help a lot of patients heal both physically and psychologically, like i once stated, the possibilities in this project is just too much and its all about testing and refining till they get a good result
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

Expanding their following on all social media is a huge need I think that can’t be underestimated and would be great if the team managed to arrange some more partnerships for the upcoming expansions

They had some partnership and it really help the project image to a some extent would be nice to see more of such partnership. By the way what kind of partnership aside medical related fields do they need at this time?   Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: