Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Expanding their following on all social media is a huge need I think that can’t be underestimated and would be great if the team managed to arrange some more partnerships for the upcoming expansions

They had some partnership and it really help the project image to a some extent would be nice to see more of such partnership. By the way what kind of partnership aside medical related fields do they need at this time?   Huh

I don’t think they need other fields I think they just need to steadily grow their partnerships with international medical networks and perhaps even local networks to see how open the various networks are to modernization
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

Expanding their following on all social media is a huge need I think that can’t be underestimated and would be great if the team managed to arrange some more partnerships for the upcoming expansions

They had some partnership and it really help the project image to a some extent would be nice to see more of such partnership. By the way what kind of partnership aside medical related fields do they need at this time?   Huh

I don’t think they need other fields I think they just need to steadily grow their partnerships with international medical networks and perhaps even local networks to see how open the various networks are to modernization

As good as partnerships are for image, I agree that steady growth in the medical field is very beneficial, especially if they can get the right networks in
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

As good as partnerships are for image, I agree that steady growth in the medical field is very beneficial, especially if they can get the right networks in

Aimedis has a good network, mainly in Europe, but they are well connected. Therefore the asian tour hopefully will bring some good news and they can grow their asian network.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Impatience so far has really been the biggest downfall of crypto so far people that joined during the big pump expected it to go on forever with impossible gains everyday forever forgetting that it has taken years for crypto to get where it is I think the market sort of resetting is the best we will eventually have a stronger healthier market

The question is when is this resetting eventually comes in, hopes and patience and wearing thin... I don't like to see this affecting great projects as this

Lol... The market has been resetting for almost 7 months now. I don't even mind the market anymore, anytime it gets better then i shift my focus to ig but for now nope.
What about you talking buddy. Don't be scare to the market downtrend. Just keep calm and wait for sometime.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah, Aimedis seems to be more of a medical startup than a blockchain startup they are more active in the health sector and doing this will attract a lot if attention thereby making their token more valuable

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah, Aimedis seems to be more of a medical startup than a blockchain startup they are more active in the health sector and doing this will attract a lot if attention thereby making their token more valuable

I think Aimedis is both, a medical company and a blockchain startup. Now they try to connect their existing healthcare business to the blockchain. I think that the different areas can work well together, the storage of the data of the Aimedis app for example.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

Will the app be decentralized? I hope so, otherwise I don't really understand the reason why they are a blockchain based project. The only strong reason why I see Aimedis using the blockchain is to store health records securely.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

Yes, I hope you start soon in my country. I've talked to some doctors about Aimedis and the interest in such a project is really big. And patients certainly have a lot of interest in it
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

Will the app be decentralized? I hope so, otherwise I don't really understand the reason why they are a blockchain based project. The only strong reason why I see Aimedis using the blockchain is to store health records securely.

I think it would be a decentralised application. If not i feel you are right. I have been asking myself why they moved to the blockchain after having started in some countries.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.

That's  great, They really need more partnership and investors for the project. The teams doing good on creating and building a community here in asia and I know they will have more investors sooner or later because this project will help alot of people.

Team is trying their best as far as I know. I am not aware of any partnerships till now in Asian countries. It could be beneficial to get some there as the product launch is also in Asia.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Did anybody get in touch with the marketing team of the project? They might be having some ideas on how to market their project. I am very curious to hear from them.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.

Cheesy Having a working product is no longer considered to be a normal. How did we come to this? I think gathering money for a bare idea is not normal at all.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.

Cheesy Having a working product is no longer considered to be a normal. How did we come to this? I think gathering money for a bare idea is not normal at all.

It's crazy investing in an idea in my opinion. I need to see something tangible, even if it's an early alpha, just something to really show the direction and fucntionality.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

You're right, they need to grow in the niche which they find themselves, doing that alone will bring a lot of both partnership and any other support that they need, i have seen such occur in different projects, so they just need to focus on clearing all doubts and bringing their whitepaper to limelight, giving the community enough reason to support them 
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

I think it would be a decentralised application. If not i feel you are right. I have been asking myself why they moved to the blockchain after having started in some countries.

Yeah I think it's a great idea and I can see the use case of blockchain for the AIMEDIS health records storage but there are some aspects that make me think why they are running an ICO and why does it need tokens? Surely it would be easier for existing customers to continue paying with Fiat.. ah well we wait and see!

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

Aimedis has a good network, mainly in Europe, but they are well connected. Therefore the asian tour hopefully will bring some good news and they can grow their asian network.

Hope for some good news about the Asian tour trust me the Asian market is one of the best to be in Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

It's crazy investing in an idea in my opinion. I need to see something tangible, even if it's an early alpha, just something to really show the direction and fucntionality.

Exactly. That's why I cannot understand that point of view. Or maybe it was a kind of irony about how "normal" ICO projects look like today.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

Why not? If I'm convinced of an idea, then I would invest too. Nothing else does most venture capitalists do.
Of course, not everyone is willing to take such a risk. However, the returns should be higher in order to reward the risk
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

In all honesty I think that started with Kickstarter that’s what it devolved into and is why crypto and even Kickstarter became basically VC funds by normal people for other people’s interesting ideas
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

Most ICOs now need to show something working to prove they can actually pull it through and more importantly ability to generate traction on their platform. It used to be normal raising funds for an idea but now no longer an easy thing to pull through.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: