Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.

That's  great, They really need more partnership and investors for the project. The teams doing good on creating and building a community here in asia and I know they will have more investors sooner or later because this project will help alot of people.

Team is trying their best as far as I know. I am not aware of any partnerships till now in Asian countries. It could be beneficial to get some there as the product launch is also in Asia.

That's great, I think Asia is the best choice to launch their product also. I think investors will automatically come when they saw how good and helpful this project to the people around the world someday.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.

Cheesy Having a working product is no longer considered to be a normal. How did we come to this? I think gathering money for a bare idea is not normal at all.

Most ICOs now need to show something working to prove they can actually pull it through and more importantly ability to generate traction on their platform. It used to be normal raising funds for an idea but now no longer an easy thing to pull through.

Exactly, you must come with a working product of your project if not you are going to find it difficult barely raising funds for just an idea in this market conditions and for an unregulated market. Everybody now getting wise.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.
Partnership is very important to blockchain startup I am happy they understand it and they are working towards getting good solid partnrtship.

We should not forget the big pharma partnerships announced earlier. I am sure we will see more such partnerships come in the way.
That we know. But would i like to know the name of that pharma companies which is partner with AiMedis. I guess that we have to ask in telegram.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah, Aimedis seems to be more of a medical startup than a blockchain startup they are more active in the health sector and doing this will attract a lot if attention thereby making their token more valuable

Will the app be decentralized? I hope so, otherwise I don't really understand the reason why they are a blockchain based project. The only strong reason why I see Aimedis using the blockchain is to store health records securely.

I think it would be a decentralised application. If not i feel you are right. I have been asking myself why they moved to the blockchain after having started in some countries.

Yeah I think it's a great idea and I can see the use case of blockchain for the AIMEDIS health records storage but there are some aspects that make me think why they are running an ICO and why does it need tokens? Surely it would be easier for existing customers to continue paying with Fiat.. ah well we wait and see!

That's something to think about but tokens are like an identity for a brand in a decentralized platform and when the tokens has value, it becomes of immense benefit to the stated organization, so i get the point of having a token and in a general context, it helps strengthen the blockchain industry which Aimedis has been established on, so its a wise thing to do
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

Partnership is very important to blockchain startup I am happy they understand it and they are working towards getting good solid partnrtship.

We should not forget the big pharma partnerships announced earlier. I am sure we will see more such partnerships come in the way.
That we know. But would i like to know the name of that pharma companies which is partner with AiMedis. I guess that we have to ask in telegram.

This question has been asked here many times and I have not read any answer.
There is still the story with Pfizer, but there are contradictory entries in the Aimedis blogs.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.

Cheesy Having a working product is no longer considered to be a normal. How did we come to this? I think gathering money for a bare idea is not normal at all.

In all honesty I think that started with Kickstarter that’s what it devolved into and is why crypto and even Kickstarter became basically VC funds by normal people for other people’s interesting ideas

This is the first time I am learning about Kickstarter but having a VC fund institution for blockchain projects doesn't work well with the decentralization purpose the blockchain is enjoying

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

In all honesty I think that started with Kickstarter that’s what it devolved into and is why crypto and even Kickstarter became basically VC funds by normal people for other people’s interesting ideas

This is the first time I am learning about Kickstarter but having a VC fund institution for blockchain projects doesn't work well with the decentralization purpose the blockchain is enjoying

Kickstarter is great man, I've seen so many genius creations come out of it. You normally get a great price as well for investing early.
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Quality research is the key to bringing better prescription of medications and increasing patient healthcare. Aimedis is supporting development and enabling research and trials through their healthcare system, with this brand there is perceived ease of use too and one do not need to visit hospital for consultations.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

This question has been asked here many times and I have not read any answer.
There is still the story with Pfizer, but there are contradictory entries in the Aimedis blogs.
Same here bro. I guess AiMedis don't want disclose that two companies name at this moment. May be we have to be wait for sometime.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

That's really good to see Aimedis is already running across Europe and coming to Asia, the UK and worldwide soon.
https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1033841027956793344?s=19
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

It's suprising how the presale of this project is attracting attention! the Presale is now @ 19% bonus for minimum 5ETH. With the current value of ETH one can become richer if the investment is taken seriously.
gee777

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

That's really good to see Aimedis is already running across Europe and coming to Asia, the UK and worldwide soon.
https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1033841027956793344?s=19

They have been in asia for sometimes now, really surprised that they are still carrying out the asia tour at this moment. I am really impressed by the team in doing their best in getting the asia market.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

It's suprising how the presale of this project is attracting attention! the Presale is now @ 19% bonus for minimum 5ETH. With the current value of ETH one can become richer if the investment is taken seriously.

Yeah, It's a best chance to buy some ICO's token right now because of the current price of the ETH, On Aimedis bonus rewards it will really going to attract alot of people to have that 19%.

At your service
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

Yeah, It's a best chance to buy some ICO's token right now because of the current price of the ETH, On Aimedis bonus rewards it will really going to attract alot of people to have that 19%.

You are right, but for me, the minimum purchase of 5 ETH is to high. I must wait to buy some Aimedis Token in the Pre Sale, with less minimum purchase.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

I agree with you. This market crash is giving way for buying some ETH from which one can invest in quality projects like AImedis. With bonus, it is indeed very attractive.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

I heard one of the pharma involved is Pfizer. Second one is not known to me. I am also trying to find the second one and source of the news for the first one. No success till now.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

I agree with you. This market crash is giving way for buying some ETH from which one can invest in quality projects like AImedis. With bonus, it is indeed very attractive.

I thought the token price at Aimedis is tied to the dollar? A low ETH course should therefore make no difference. It would be different if the exchange rate of 1 ETH in Aimedis tokens were fixed. but as I just looked, 1 token costs $ 0.12
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

Yeah, Aimedis seems to be more of a medical startup than a blockchain startup they are more active in the health sector and doing this will attract a lot if attention thereby making their token more valuable

Will the app be decentralized? I hope so, otherwise I don't really understand the reason why they are a blockchain based project. The only strong reason why I see Aimedis using the blockchain is to store health records securely.

yeah, sure the app is certainly decentralized. but what I see strange is that unlike most blockchain project aimedis seems to be gravitating towards health sector

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

I think it would be a decentralised application. If not i feel you are right. I have been asking myself why they moved to the blockchain after having started in some countries.

Yeah I think it's a great idea and I can see the use case of blockchain for the AIMEDIS health records storage but there are some aspects that make me think why they are running an ICO and why does it need tokens? Surely it would be easier for existing customers to continue paying with Fiat.. ah well we wait and see!

Recently, individuals are coming up to stand with the decentralization platform, especially in the case of health, whereby the data of the patient is been handled by the patient and not a third party, giving room for flexibility and the individual will know about his/her data and make profit out of it, so its becoming a widely acceptable technology
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

Kickstarter is great man, I've seen so many genius creations come out of it. You normally get a great price as well for investing early.

I am Kickstarter.com is that the website? I couldn't find any blockchain based projects there besides I would need a reliable link to study further I might have an idea that needs support as well lol  Grin Cool Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: