Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Good review posted by Crypto Crew about AiMedis. Here is the below link.

https://youtu.be/6prSKJ58Y5E

thank you for sharing. The guy seems to be a sleeping pill, he has a very monotonous voice :-)
but the review is good, he explains the project really well. Also reminded me of some things that I had already forgotten. like the social media platform for example
Just watched the review, the first thing that i noticed is that it got a lot of views almost 7000 and the reactions of people are also very positive about this project.
What? Till yesterday it was only 1000+ views. In just 24 hours it's increased by 6000+ numbers. It's really amazing.

yeah, truly impressive it as if they have already gotten to the level they want to be anyways this kind of positive is very important to a blockchain base startup like AIMEDIS

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https:/[Suspicious link removed]/crz8K04eBT

I am taking part in the signature bounty which just have only 36 participants as of today. only top-ranked bitcoin talk members really enjoy bounty campaigns with higher rewards.

I am part of it too; their rewarding system is fixed that is why not many are participating given the low number of participation. But i think it will boost.

May be they should promote the bounty in order to promote their project. Bounty hunters are taken for granted these days. Hope things will change and Aimedis could set an example in the positive direction.

They are doing so; Their bounty manager is pretty good; I was part of the bounty and their rewarding system is pretty good as I mentioned it is of a fixed pool so you don't have to worry about being paid less as many participate.
I will quickly jump in on this one. An opportunity to gain some good quantity of Aimedis token.
Woah i did not notice this at first but if you have an extra 10 merit on your basic merit amount you will get 15% extra on the fixed amount.

And there are not many bounty hunters going on this one. I do check from Time to time and see that the number of participants stay the same.

I am annoyed that I have chosen the wrong signature. My current campaign is being lengthened and when I get off I lose all stakes. I would go to Aimedis immediately if the current campaign is over
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https:/[Suspicious link removed]/crz8K04eBT

I am taking part in the signature bounty which just have only 36 participants as of today. only top-ranked bitcoin talk members really enjoy bounty campaigns with higher rewards.

I am part of it too; their rewarding system is fixed that is why not many are participating given the low number of participation. But i think it will boost.

May be they should promote the bounty in order to promote their project. Bounty hunters are taken for granted these days. Hope things will change and Aimedis could set an example in the positive direction.

They are doing so; Their bounty manager is pretty good; I was part of the bounty and their rewarding system is pretty good as I mentioned it is of a fixed pool so you don't have to worry about being paid less as many participate.
I will quickly jump in on this one. An opportunity to gain some good quantity of Aimedis token.
Woah i did not notice this at first but if you have an extra 10 merit on your basic merit amount you will get 15% extra on the fixed amount.

That is great but unfortunately, it is super difficult to acquire merit. Only the best posts are merited and they are normally not handed out in altcoins discussion threads which is a shame.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

thank you for sharing. The guy seems to be a sleeping pill, he has a very monotonous voice :-)
but the review is good, he explains the project really well. Also reminded me of some things that I had already forgotten. like the social media platform for example
Just watched the review, the first thing that i noticed is that it got a lot of views almost 7000 and the reactions of people are also very positive about this project.
What? Till yesterday it was only 1000+ views. In just 24 hours it's increased by 6000+ numbers. It's really amazing.

yeah, truly impressive it as if they have already gotten to the level they want to be anyways this kind of positive is very important to a blockchain base startup like AIMEDIS

It’s a good sign that we’re seeing some actual attention and eyes on reviews like this it’s an important figure to watch as they get more people to come onboard
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

it would be really nice if the community here could also buy tokens worth $100 or 200. the 5 ethereum are utopia and hardly any investor here in the forum will pay 5 eth. it's too much money . the team has to lower the minimum stake immediately
That is my opinion too, 5 ETH is to much für most Investors. I think we have to wait till the Pre-Sale is over. In the Main-Sale, Aimedis will lower the minimum purchase to 0.1 ETH.

ETH price is around 210 USD. So 5 ETH for medium to big investors is not much compare to when ETH was around 800+. Now 0.1 ETH is very small amount, so hope many people will participate in public sale.
Exactly, once main sale started so lot of the people will can invest here. Because 0.1 ETH is worth of 21-25$ which is not a big amount.
yes as it is a Huge project, low investments wouldn't be effecting much on fund rising!
they need huge fund to expend worldwide!
and i think they have the ability to do that, if they gets support from Investors!

Many ICO has a big minimum of investments during the pre-sale becouse they want to attract big investors. During the main token sale the minimum amount of investment is much smaller and everybody can participate in token sale.
I agree if the team reduces their minimum more investors can come in and they can reach their goal a lot faster too, the team should consider this.

Yeah, If they going to change their minimum purchase I think more people and investors will going to invest on their project. But for now let's wait for the team action about it.

I will really advice them to consider the minimum purchase again so that sales will go much more faster than what it is now, people are quite reluctant to invest now but if they see a lower price I believe they may want to jump in

I know the minimum investment will change when they move on with main sale. When it is going to start? Is that make sense to continue with pre-sale when there is no progress at all?

That's good if they will going to change it on their main sale. I also don't know when will be the main sale will going to start but I'll ask their team on their telegram.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

It’s a good sign that we’re seeing some actual attention and eyes on reviews like this it’s an important figure to watch as they get more people to come onboard

Looks like it is paying off I honestly was skeptical at first but I am glad I stand corrected. I hope this means better sales. Btw if anyone is interested they seem to have a good signature campaign in their bounty program.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

it would be really nice if the community here could also buy tokens worth $100 or 200. the 5 ethereum are utopia and hardly any investor here in the forum will pay 5 eth. it's too much money . the team has to lower the minimum stake immediately
That is my opinion too, 5 ETH is to much für most Investors. I think we have to wait till the Pre-Sale is over. In the Main-Sale, Aimedis will lower the minimum purchase to 0.1 ETH.

ETH price is around 210 USD. So 5 ETH for medium to big investors is not much compare to when ETH was around 800+. Now 0.1 ETH is very small amount, so hope many people will participate in public sale.
Exactly, once main sale started so lot of the people will can invest here. Because 0.1 ETH is worth of 21-25$ which is not a big amount.
yes as it is a Huge project, low investments wouldn't be effecting much on fund rising!
and i think they have the ability to do that, if they gets support from Investors!

Many ICO has a big minimum of investments during the pre-sale becouse they want to attract big investors. During the main token sale the minimum amount of investment is much smaller and everybody can participate in token sale.
May be possible. But you forgotten one point that it's depends on project quality also. Sometimes investors like a project concept and their products, so project no need to be do big promotion for their sale.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

And there are not many bounty hunters going on this one. I do check from Time to time and see that the number of participants stay the same.
Can we still participate in AiMedis bounty? I was missed the signature bounty but hope so they have their twitter bounty running yet?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

This is one good side of YouTube influencer review platform, they expose the project the more, its best to meet the genuine ones.. Not the scammy type that comes to your pm on telegram to advertise what they don't have

The condition we are in its very critical, unless we have some gadgets to differentiate a fake project from a genuine one, people will continue to fall for scam projects, that's the major reason why brands should come out and defend themselves, one of such is through the means making videos and showcasing to the public how genuine the project is and not hide
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

Can we still participate in AiMedis bounty? I was missed the signature bounty but hope so they have their twitter bounty running yet?

I also missed to join on their bounty but if I'm not mistaken their bounty is still on going because some people there are still sending and posting their proof of works.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I agree if the team reduces their minimum more investors can come in and they can reach their goal a lot faster too, the team should consider this.

Yeah, If they going to change their minimum purchase I think more people and investors will going to invest on their project. But for now let's wait for the team action about it.

I will really advice them to consider the minimum purchase again so that sales will go much more faster than what it is now, people are quite reluctant to invest now but if they see a lower price I believe they may want to jump in

I know the minimum investment will change when they move on with main sale. When it is going to start? Is that make sense to continue with pre-sale when there is no progress at all?
I'm waiting for the main sell as well!
As on Presell investment is too big for me to go for, can you let me know if you find out about it!
as for presell, i think they are waiting for ETH market to stabilized!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

As on Presell investment is too big for me to go for, can you let me know if you find out about it!

Everybody I know or I have heard from are saying that they are waiting for the main sale. So I would advice that they re-evaluate the sales or  end the presale and quickly start the main sale.
em777

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Everybody I know or I have heard from are saying that they are waiting for the main sale. So I would advice that they re-evaluate the sales or  end the presale and quickly start the main sale.

As good as that sounds I think they are not equipped to start changing thw or road map I would advise your friend to hold on a bit

[[[[[[
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

There's too many health care project I hope they will not turn as hearthy the project I used to promote.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Project definitely needs marketing both for bounties as well as for the project. As of now its under low hype category. It has to go to high hype category.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

I went on their Twitter and noticed that it was very hard to find a tweet about the project it self they have a lot of interesting article they share there but i would like to see more announcements about the project it self there.

yeah, i noticed that too, i once told my pals aimedis seems to be gravitating towards the medical sector than blockchain based project which they are professing

I think they’re using the Blockchain technology as a 3rd party for exchange of medical information of patients. So your medical records and data is secure and private and only available to whom you would share with.

You would be surprised with how important your medical information are or how much it’ll cost.
Some company's like insurance company and all that are dying to buy private data of medical report, so they can use it for marketing Stunt!
so these datas are really important and they has to be kept secret!
and aimedis assures of it!

Data security is very important and GDPR is very strict. Project might be aware of the new privacy regulations. Lets see how the project try to be complaint for GDPR.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

I went on their Twitter and noticed that it was very hard to find a tweet about the project it self they have a lot of interesting article they share there but i would like to see more announcements about the project it self there.

yeah, i noticed that too, i once told my pals aimedis seems to be gravitating towards the medical sector than blockchain based project which they are professing

I think they’re using the Blockchain technology as a 3rd party for exchange of medical information of patients. So your medical records and data is secure and private and only available to whom you would share with.

You would be surprised with how important your medical information are or how much it’ll cost.
Some company's like insurance company and all that are dying to buy private data of medical report, so they can use it for marketing Stunt!
so these datas are really important and they has to be kept secret!
and aimedis assures of it!

Data security is very important and GDPR is very strict. Project might be aware of the new privacy regulations. Lets see how the project try to be complaint for GDPR.

Between HIPAA and GPDR and god knows what else theirs so many regulations that projects related to crypto get wrapped up in, which is a joke really becaues one of the biggest exploited things these days even with all the red tape is medical information was reading an article about it
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

There was an update on Telegram that the pre-sale has been extended and the bonus continues. However the min contribution is 5 ETH. the crowd sale details will be published in a later date.

Is this really verified? I have to visit the telegram group and verify by myself it seems  Smiley

I didn't heard about the prolongation of the Pre-Sale, even if I can understand it. Then I have to wait before I can buy my Aimedis Token, 5 ETH minimum purchase ist to much for me.

I think they will have to reduce the minimum investment that the token is being sold for if they want more people to participate in the pre ico.

They should consider it given the market state, can someone from the core team verify this extension as well.
How authentic is this, about the 5 Eth minimum purchase for aimedies token. To me I think is quite a lot, I asked a question on their telegram channel for clarification but I’m still waiting for a reply from one of the admins.

as far as I know, 5 ETH are not the minimum investment. You can also invest less, but you only get the bonus if you deposit at least 5 ETH

You can confirm from one of the admins here or in telegram they will tell you same that the minimum investment is 5 Ethereum tokens.

Sounds like they are super confident about their project and token sales. Thats quite interesting considering the market conditions they should come up with new strategy.

I hope officials from the core team glance through here, I've read some good suggestions from folks in here over time. Coming up with a new strategy on how to move forward will be in their best interest atm.

Aimedis team doing any roadshow? Visiting any blockchain meet? I think this approach will help them to find private investors.
i agree with you on this!
Aimedis has really something important.
But if they dont show themselves to other people, they might never know about it!
if people understandss its worth only then they'll Inveat in thia amazing project!

Yes, any project that comes out is built on skepticism until they come out and showcase themselves to the public, the era of doing such behind the curtains is far gone, only a newbie or a careless individual will invest in a project without some sort of image, that's why ICOs need to go the extra mile of coming out to the public and deliver their concept to the community

They could do some Google ads since Google have lifted their ban and YouTube is still very much there... Just some tips and head up to the team

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

Google hasnt fully lifted the ban they are only allowing well established exchanges or some weird thing like that for some reason that no one really understands considering the amount of scammy crap i've seen on mainstream google ads
em777

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

Google hasnt fully lifted the ban they are only allowing well established exchanges or some weird thing like that for some reason that no one really understands considering the amount of scammy crap i've seen on mainstream google ads

maybe they are trying to test run cryptocurrency or probably testing a new business model.... Grin Grin Grin

[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: