Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant  (Read 187235 times)
trid

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:57:16 PM

QQC added to http://www.allcoin.com !

added to http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php too
Al_Bundy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:33:32 AM

nice! how do I actually use allcrypt?
trid

Activity: 425

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:04:26 AM

nice! how do I actually use allcrypt?

after start Wink
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:53:37 AM

Thanks for updating the thread title and post #1 Smiley
qqcoins (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:02:53 PM

I pressed upload for the sites, upload to the forums and for some reason the front post I forgot. Its been all updated now.

I am working on some promo videos. Any help from the community here would be great.

We are also starting our first round of SEO, any BTC contributions to 15jd15ZTCsD9dRM7LNxU8MFbPqA5ZSgFBi would be appreciated.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:24:43 PM

+1

this still in the top 3 underated coins on here

haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:37:02 PM

I pressed upload for the sites, upload to the forums and for some reason the front post I forgot. Its been all updated now.

I am working on some promo videos. Any help from the community here would be great.

We are also starting our first round of SEO, any BTC contributions to 15jd15ZTCsD9dRM7LNxU8MFbPqA5ZSgFBi would be appreciated.
You should probably post a list of tasks and todos. What kind of help is needed? What are you planning for SEO (and how can we help here)?
With a list its more probable that someone will pick up a task or give some feedback. Just a hint Wink
Thanks!
jota

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:24:58 PM

This coin looks very good, very nice features.
Need to promote the coin. It has the characteristics of a currency future.
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:27:56 PM

+1

What else is underrated?

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:24:04 PM

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
the voting promotion task C  has been started from 30804.
C has been finished yet at 41,000.
open you large bags buddies,with your donation ,i can do more! we need teamwork.

donation record :(thank all of you,please accept my sincere repects)
100  QQC  from BloodOnSunday
15   QQC  from amertak
250  QQC  from vipin.khatri20
1000 QQC  from dr_yan_yan
101  QQC  from rentarocker
450  QQC  from vipin.khatri20 (twice)
500  QQC  from sands_reyer
500  QQC  from trid
300  QQC  from vipin.khatri20 (third time!)
1100 QQC  from vipin.khatri20 (fourth,god!)
100  QQC  from Litvin
total received QQC :4,416. i'll use them for promotion.
if you donated , please send me a PM with your donation amount,so i can record it, thanks!
donators please participate into QQ group 305099938, there we can talk about how to promote QQC.
when you apply for adding into this QQ group , please do make a comment like "from bitcointalkforum"
or "donator".if no comment ,you'll be refused ,LOL
again, show your love to QQC official sina weibo, please .
http://weibo.com/qqcoinglobal now she has 11,000+ fans .i'll keep promoting her.
hi all ,
as you know, http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php added our graet QQC to their coming exchange yesterday.
Don't be stingy to give your thanks to the donators above!
a brand new promotion is here, it will surely enlarge the popularity of QQC in China:we will create  QQcoin cyclopedia on the four largest Chinese WIKI platform at the same time.They are:
Baidu baike:baike.baidu.com
SoSo baike:baike.soso.com
Hudong baike:www.baike.com
360 baike:baike.so.com
 it is for free to create, but we tried many many times on baike.baidu.com , all of us failed . so hired someone special in this. forcast to finish in next 7 days .
more promotions will come in , like media reports and so on. we are trying our best to do sth. for our great QQC. come on guys.

any donation is welcome.
without donation, i'll do what i can do .
with donation, i can do more.
donation QQC  :  QijSMLZkTDapfaHaXb7y6uXdiuqfdPKKnN
yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:37:55 PM

thanks Dev. you give great help to QQC .  promotion in China is on going ,  it needs BTC too. so i'll donate  you when i can. let's keep on going together.
qqcoins (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:49:05 PM

Please help and contribute to the community. PM me or contact me on QQ 2898874696 to assign the list. I will post the to do list under all my posts. If you think tasks are left off and needed to be added or assigned let me know.

Community and Developer Task List
Adaption.
We need someone to take over the reigns of contacting various stores here and explaining why they should add qqc. Link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273148.0

Videos
If you can or know someone who can do them great. We need promotional material to fill up our youtube channel and add to the website.

Wikis
Update the wikis- it would be great if someone could make sure the wiki at Cryptsy and other wikis are up to date. At the moment its only Cryptsy that I know of. If you post more wikis, lets me know and ill add them to the OP.

Altcoin Forums-
Need someone to be proactive in the english forums i.e. cryptocointalk.org, altcointalk etc promoting and ensuring current qqc info is accurate. Someone to ensure this is done throughout the Chinese community officially would be great. I know we have a strong backing. They can then relate any updates needed to the Chinese site or information.

Apps-
These may take a while to get around to. There are great free tools out there if someone wants to have a go or is capable of doing it themselves.

SEO
We have paid for various SEO already and have launched another small campaign. If you think you could help simple things like re-tweeting links to the forums and websites, sharing facebook posts would be great. Quality links from websites to both the website and forums would be fantastic.

Forums Upgrade.
Yes we have a forum but it would be great if we could get a custom skin done to reflect the current logo. If you know smf please contact me.

Social Media
I will get onto this more ensuring all information is relayed as it happens and make sure any questions via twitter are answered as quickly as possible.

Help this QQ group and Donate
Join me and others in the donations channel, for funders of QQC only . This is where a lot of the Chinese promotion and funding goes on.  QQ group 305099938, when you apply for adding into this QQ group , please do make a comment like "from bitcointalkforum" or "donator".if no comment ,you'll be refused. again, show your love to QQC official sina weibo, please .http://weibo.com/qqcoinglobal now she has 11,000+ fans .i'll keep promoting her.

Any to add or want to help, PM me. Want to help develop, PM me.
ishida

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:00:15 PM

hey all anyone predicted in next week price?
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:25:06 PM

+1

What else is underrated?

VEL and Leaf

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:32:37 PM

hey all anyone predicted in next week price?

It might cross 0.00003 mark by next week but the projected rate in few months after the market stabilize is 0.0001 upwards. This is based on Applecoin.  QQcoin is a good investment for long term not just a dump and pump. It's rare too

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Blackblanco

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:11:39 PM

QUICK QUICK COIN    MAC  WALLET !!!

A very big thank you to MAXPOWER  for compiling this!!

Will ask the DEV to add it to the website and front page and website.

QQcoin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcvjj23lbodx10v/QQcoin-Qt-1.0.2.0-Mac.zip
what a great news!
thanks the Dev and yanyan . i have no Mac too. can someone have a try ?

Oh great!  I will try later.  dying to get my coins off of coinedup :-)

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." - Woody Allen
 Robbed of 6700 BC, bought at 3k sat.  Donations much appreciated. BMzphiQ2NVXotkVCA7zECo5FfbAjrt368u  ZET:  ZRKFgHFhKYiyL6r1o3cU5swwvF2GBoAEjt
Blackblanco

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:22:35 PM

QUICK QUICK COIN    MAC  WALLET !!!

A very big thank you to MAXPOWER  for compiling this!!

Will ask the DEV to add it to the website and front page and website.

QQcoin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcvjj23lbodx10v/QQcoin-Qt-1.0.2.0-Mac.zip
what a great news!
thanks the Dev and yanyan . i have no Mac too. can someone have a try ?

Oh great!  I will try later.  dying to get my coins off of coinedup :-)

Downloaded and looks like it's synching!  A Mac wallet that looks like it might actually work on the first try?  Quite an accomplishment compared to other coins.  Will report back after I've transferred my coins (although I could only afford a few.  Bought at high price)
I have high hopes for this coin and you guys seem to be working really hard.  Hope you get as recognized as VTC!

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." - Woody Allen
 Robbed of 6700 BC, bought at 3k sat.  Donations much appreciated. BMzphiQ2NVXotkVCA7zECo5FfbAjrt368u  ZET:  ZRKFgHFhKYiyL6r1o3cU5swwvF2GBoAEjt
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:10:17 AM

quick quick wallet, sync the slowest out of all my wallets lol

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
segafanatik

Activity: 95

woké michel

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:31:32 AM

price is falling...
Yeah, I just came here to thank everyone who is dumping at .000013 - .000010
No offence but you're a bunch of noob traders. Smiley
I just bought a lot of cheap coins. I'm happy. Thanks!

You might be right ..
Also lowering the value is the result of having more spread.

Everyone keep in mind that on this February 9 the next N-factor will be coming and your 7950/7970 and 280x/290/290x cards will not be anymore feasible to mine with.
Whoever is buying now at low value is very smart.
Whoever is selling now is .... I will not say so they will not feel hurt Smiley

After one or two months everyone will realize that the scrypt-jane type of coins are the right ones to mine, as scrypt mining will be so hard due to the ASICS.

What is on 9.feb? If this Jane Scrypt is so great, I would find something about it on google or the website. There is not even a word on the website about Jane-Scrypt.
Imagine this: You make a coin with a superior proof of work. Something that makes your coin superior. But do you mention it on the website? Do you explain it in the Bictointalk-thread? No!

And I am neutral. ASICs prevent some gamers from mining it, but they make the coin more secure!
I think he is estimating the date when block reward is going to change.
It is a known fact that scrypt jane is asic resisten(for now). Even the company that is making those script asics said their products won't work for scrypt Jane (I saw it on Twitter). A year from now gpu mining won't be profitable for classic script, and everyone will change to Jane.

Even dogecoin is considering moving to Jane:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1wskns/why_dogecoin_should_fork_to_scryptjane_and/

I was reading that thing about dogecoin, it seems an intelligent ideea.

I am not estimating anything regarding my message, I am just saying the reality of what will happen.
On 9th of February, 4:33pm GMT, QQcoin n-factor will change from 9 to 10. This means that N will become 2048 and the memory will be 256 Kb (from 128 Kb). Your fast videocards will be lowering their speed by a lot .. but also all network speed will decrease. It doesn't mean that you will necessarily get lesser coins with mining at lower speed, but CPU's will become more efficient as they have more RAM and they will still be able to do high intensity. Depending on CPU/GPU ratio on the network, the guys with many CPU's will see an increase in revenue as the balance will tilt slowly at each N-factor change, in their favor. You might want to jump on mining with your CPU's also as it might be more profitable than other coins .. but unfortunately, your GPU's will certainly become less profitable compared to CPU's at what was happening at N-factor of 9.
Think about the new N-factor change that will come on 21th of February, it will be N-factor 11 and the memory needed will be 512 Kb Smiley
I will tell you that at N-factor of 11 by my calculations a Radeon HD 7950 will output only 120 Kh/sec in scrypt-jane. At N-factor of 12, same card will output 45 Kh/sec only. N-factor 12 is on March 30 5:38am GMT.

Good luck everyone .. scrypt-jane is the future, it is ASIC proof, I foresee that they will become the next generation of mining so investment in these types of coins has better future than other coins, but not for the short term.
I expect that chinese people that will figure out these things will heavily invest in these coins and slowly it will increase in value, maybe 10 times.
That is why I'm happy it is cheap as of now, and as I get more BTC from my big farm, I put all of it in QQcoin.

and better profitable for users who have mined this coin before the 9th february.
Now it's too long to gain a few coins.

I leave the ship.

one coin for eat, please
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:34:12 PM

how does a piece of junk like cache coin that was a scam release without any windows qt rise when it offers less that qqc and velocity coin??

qqc is the most underated coin on this board bar none.

QQC is the fastest coin out there, and has asic resistance, was no premine, it's a strange thing to see it sink so far.

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: