Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRTUAL MINING CORP  (Read 9339 times)
NickDanger

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:10:34 AM

^^Bargraphics humbly quotes himself & pads out the thread with a wall of text.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:11:13 AM

Just another scammer coming up with bs arguments. You're the one defending the company, I have every right to assert my doubts.

It still says on their website
Limited Availability on these units (Shipping Starts November 2013)

Where the hell is the proof of that shipping?
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:19:36 AM

Just another scammer coming up with bs arguments. You're the one defending the company, I have every right to assert my doubts.

It still says on their website
Limited Availability on these units (Shipping Starts November 2013)

Where the hell is the proof of that shipping?

More crying without logic. All of this was already answered in the other VMC threads (Wish Mods would combine them all)

The website still claims November shipping right now.
While I'm sure it does, it is a mistake and if you sent an email to them letting them know where they missed these, they would likely get changed. When you try to place an order it tells you that it is April delivery before it lets you purchase....

So a company that took millions in pre-orders can't keep their website up to date? It needs reports from customers to fix that?
Yes actually, there are many website where information gets missed that should be changed, doesn't change the fact that the current delivery date is plastered in front of your face when you try to make an order before payment. This is where it counts, arguing about it being missed anywhere else is just you trying to pick a fight with no point.

Your argument about them posting the wrong delivery is countered by them telling you the correct delivery when you email them, call them, live chat them, prior to placing your order (Paying). If that shipping statement is really getting under your skin as it seems to be then just be an adult about it and send them an email.

What is your next bullshit issue.
coindesk12 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:42:46 AM

Because Virtual Mining Corp has not been telling me anything about shipping dates that have now been pasted
I called Easic.com and talked to a man named nbattson, he said he could not discuss anything in regard to Kenneth Slaughter and whether they had shipped chips / boards or anything else!
The man name is Mr. Battson, and his email is nbattson@easic.com .
There has not been any proof of VMC having anything to show us the customers yet?
Honesty is the best policy, it stops people from thinking the worst and then taking action.
I read on bitcointalk that maybe Ken will offer refunds? I haven't heard if that is true!!!

Has anyone asked for a refund and got it? 
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:52:41 AM

Because Virtual Mining Corp has not been telling me anything about shipping dates that have now been pasted
I called Easic.com and talked to a man named nbattson, he said he could not discuss anything in regard to Kenneth Slaughter and whether they had shipped chips / boards or anything else!
There has not been any proof of VMC having anything to show us the customers yet?
Honesty is the best policy, it stops people from thinking the worst and then taking action.
I read on bitcointalk that maybe Ken will offer refunds? I haven't heard if that is true!!!

Hey Bargraphics? I thought eAsic was backing VMC?? I'm sure you have an answer for this as well. The question would be why are you defending them so strongly.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:09:08 AM

Hey Bargraphics? I thought eAsic was backing VMC?? I'm sure you have an answer for this as well. The question would be why are you defending them so strongly.

Hey Illiterate RickJamesBTC I've already explained this here:
eASIC chip NDA: http://axs.net/AMC/eAsic-NDA0001.jpg and http://axs.net/AMC/eAsic-NDA0002.jpg

Good luck getting them to break their NDA. Obviously they have orders placed if there was a PR release on their website stating so and eASIC will likely tell you that they are working with them but nothing else. Good luck on your adventure.

he said he could not discuss anything in regard to Kenneth Slaughter and whether they had shipped chips / boards or anything else!

That's how NDAs work unfortunately.

As for

This is the closest I could find to what you are looking for. My advice is to just contact them!

I received a reply 2 days ago, which unfortunately I'd only just noticed as it went to my spam filter. I can't actually find anything on the site, nor had noticed it when I ordered, about pre-orders taking 3+ months for delivery (if anyone can please direct me to it). This also contradicts their previous response telling me it would be shipped between Jan 20 - Feb 10.

This is the response:

Dear Customer,
Pre-Order Terms: This is a pre-order. 28nm ASIC products are shipped according to placement in the order queue, and delivery may take 3 months or more after order.This is nothing new has been on our site under all products under more info.
Your order is in the February 28th-March 20th date of shipping.If you want to cancel your order then yes we would refund your money.It does come in a check form in the mail.If you want to get a refund please send a full name and address.

Regards,
Customer service

The question would be why are you defending them so strongly.

I've already answered this as well. I'm not really defending them, I'm simply refuting your poorly researched and vindictive posts with facts and logic. I guess the same case could be made for why you are trying to attack VMC so strongly? (I've already answered this one as well as you are attacking them because I've been destroying each and every one of your points you have made)
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:20:43 AM

Yes I'm obviously illiterate. Good job sticking with the insults. Take your facts and logic and stick them up your ass with the rest of the bullshit. Why would anyone believe you? I'm just asking questions. Instead of answering questions, I'm being attacked for asking them. This is the behavior of a scammer, not an honest business.

How could you possibly have a copy of the NDA they signed if you don't work for that company? Are you fucking kidding me?
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:26:18 AM

Yes I'm obviously illiterate. Good job sticking with the insults.

Again I have to assume you are because everything you ask has already been answered if you just took the time to read. So you obviously have a hard time reading, are extremely lazy, or are trolling. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

How could you possibly have a copy of the NDA they signed if you don't work for that company? Are you fucking kidding me?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg3192907#msg3192907

You really did make me laugh with this one.

I'm just asking questions. Instead of answering questions, I'm being attacked for asking them.

You proceed to call me a scammer and badger me while I answer all of your questions and then you have the audacity to type the above... You are crazy.

This is the behavior of a scammer, not an honest business.

What does this even mean? I'm not part of VMC. I already told you I could care less if they end up being a "scam". By all means they could end up defrauding their customers like HashFast and BFL or simply running away like Terrahash. Doesn't change the fact I'm still going to answer all of your questions (Even though you are a complete asshole) on here with current facts, documents, and reasoning.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:40:49 AM

Yeah, because I should read every post by everyone involved. naw

Yes, yes you should because that is called due diligence.

Good behavior for a scammer, release some NDA and no proof of any working hardware. You really have to be stupid as a vegetable to believe that you are defending a valid company.

Enjoy the rest of your night, if you have any other questions you'd like answered please don't hesitate to ask. I understand you have some sort of typing related coprolalia but I won't let that stop me from trying to help you with your ignorance.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:49:51 AM

I don't need to perform due diligence, moron. I have no financial investment in this company. Just trying to make sure that nobody else gives them money in the future.

you don't sound smart when you try to insult people, you sound like a scammer, a shill for this company. You already have a bad reputation on this board, I'm sure you will do anything to keep getting paid by vmc. Inaba 2.0?
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:04:35 AM

you don't sound smart when you try to insult people

I don't need to perform due diligence, moron.

You already have a bad reputation on this board
Based on your humble opinion I presume

I'm sure you will do anything to keep getting paid by vmc.

Actually dividends haven't been given out in some time, hopefully soon dust dividends will start rolling in again.

Inaba 2.0?

You do know that Inaba (Josh) works for Butterfly Labs. Since I do not work for VMC, I cannot be "Inaba 2.0". Your logic again is flawed.

Enjoy the rest of your night, if you have any other questions you'd like answered please don't hesitate to ask. I understand you have some sort of typing related coprolalia but I won't let that stop me from trying to help you with your ignorance.

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:07:19 AM

I thought you were going away, back to your VMC sponsored apartment.

Everyone but you must know what inaba 2.0 means. My opinion is anything but humble, I respond loud and forceful to lying shits like you out to serve their own interests and help other people get ripped off. There are enough victims here.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:08:53 AM

I thought you were going away, back to your VMC sponsored apartment.

Everyone but you must know what inaba 2.0 means. My opinion is anything but humble, I respond loud and forceful to lying shits like you out to serve their own interests and help other people get ripped off. There are enough victims here.

Do you ever go to any of the Bitcoin Conferences? I'll be at the Miami one January 25th. I'd honestly love to meet you.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:11:10 AM

Will you be wearing your VMC shirt?
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:35:14 AM

I got moderated for calling this guy a shill? Someone want to discuss that with me? Or was it for calling him an idiot. I'd really like to know why this board would defend someone who wants to rip members off.
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:18:37 AM

Yes I'm obviously illiterate. Good job sticking with the insults. Take your facts and logic and stick them up your ass with the rest of the bullshit. Why would anyone believe you? I'm just asking questions. Instead of answering questions, I'm being attacked for asking them. This is the behavior of a scammer, not an honest business.

I got moderated for calling this guy a shill? Someone want to discuss that with me? Or was it for calling him an idiot. I'd really like to know why this board would defend someone who wants to rip members off.

You need to get your facts straight before posting here. Bargraphics is no way a employee or a representative of VMC. He is not scamming or trying to rip any members off. Just wanted to make that clear so you understand this and you are no longer confused. All he is doing is presenting facts to you from what i can see.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:17:41 PM

When someone vouches for a company and defends them as much as he has, there is a reason for it. It also creates a situation where people investigating a company they might purchase from only sees all his positive posts and thinks, gee this might be real. Fact is he invested in some nonsense shares of this scam, so he is tied into it and trying to protect that investment. The company still hasn't produced any proof of work that we can see, and until they do, they can sit over on the scam chair in the corner.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:03:53 PM

When someone vouches for a company and defends them as much as he has, there is a reason for it. It also creates a situation where people investigating a company they might purchase from only sees all his positive posts and thinks, gee this might be real. Fact is he invested in some nonsense shares of this scam, so he is tied into it and trying to protect that investment. The company still hasn't produced any proof of work that we can see, and until they do, they can sit over on the scam chair in the corner.

He has summoned facts into your mostly mindless ranting. That is a far cry from being a shill. Your post was removed because the mods know that Bargraphics is not a shill nor even a cheerleader for ActM/VMC. You have been presented with data that you choose to ignore, and you've been informed on how to learn more before you continue with your uneducated criticisms - to which you said that you will not.

You are walking towards the troll camp very quickly, think of this post removal as a warning shot. When you start putting your fingers in your ears, screaming, "La la la!" that's when you know you've arrived. Engage the facts, and you can detour around said troll label. I've seen it done. I believe in you!

Cheers!

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:14:24 PM

Show me facts. Everyone is gonna call me a troll for not believing that a picture of some cheap workbenches and some boxes for computer cases equals shipping miners? That's a riot. A press release from a small ASIC manufacturing company, a few bad pictures, lots of broken promises. Why should anyone believe in this company?

Instead of answering that, I expect more personal attacks. Those don't bother me at all, so go ahead. It will just prove that there is no real information about this company producing miners.

Oh, I see you're just another "investor" in the scam. That adds a lot to your credibility.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:17:20 PM

I'm not vouching for the company as I've stated multiple times but somehow you missed....

I'm not defending the company, I'm answering the questions/false statements you have about the company with information directly from the company that anyone can find. I'm simply making it easier for them as it is spread out over the board.

they might purchase from only sees all his positive posts and thinks, gee this might be real.
That is up to them to decide after being give all the facts, they will also read your inciteful "This is a scam, you are a shill, the world is against me" posts without any proof other than "Show me the hardware" which is a valid claim but if it is still in development than there is nothing to see which is why it is a "pre-order" right now. There are always risks with Pre-Orders so getting all of the information you can on a company should help make a decision.

Will you be wearing your VMC shirt?

I'd wear a KnC shirt if Bitcoinorama ever sent me one like he was supposed to. If I make up a VMC shirt will you go to the convention? I also ordered from KnC, you can check out my progress here.
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1FscNBYzd5CqDzUVQ9YapLQNtLbswkM4NL

Show me facts. Everyone is gonna call me a troll for not believing that a picture of some cheap workbenches and some boxes for computer cases equals shipping miners? 

You are called a troll because no where do they state they are selling in-hand gear. The gear does NOT exist yet so how could they show you a picture of it. No one here is saying they have a working unit. They do not as far as anyone knows. That is why it is called a "Pre-Order".

You should really have a friend go over your posts, it might save you from looking like a hypocrite.
moron.
scammer
shill poster
stupid
psychic
thief
liar.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: