Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014  (Read 1106495 times)
jepistons

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:18:22 AM

Just buy u wont regret it Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:30:53 AM

I don't want to be rude, but that's exactly the sort of answer I was hoping not to get. So many of these types of threads (like 99% it seems) is simply people pushing coins on someone else, without giving a good reason, hoping the coin will then go up. I was hoping for an actual answer as to what makes mooncoin better than any other coin.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:10:21 AM

I don't want to be rude, but that's exactly the sort of answer I was hoping not to get. So many of these types of threads (like 99% it seems) is simply people pushing coins on someone else, without giving a good reason, hoping the coin will then go up. I was hoping for an actual answer as to what makes mooncoin better than any other coin.

Hi, sry for the Delay Cheesy is been a crazy day.

+ that i see on MOONcoin

i see same adoption curve as doge did, i see the same power of community building behind mooncoin,

you just have to watch mooncointalk.info,  mooncoinbase.com, mooncoin.m33.biz, the facebook groups, the reddit groups, the twitter groups, everyday someone new is joining and loving the community, mooncoin already has faucets to share the moons, dice games as well for the gambler ones,
so yes, the adoption is growing in a cool way,

aside the fact that its creating a nice community, and that has a really nice marketing name, i know this doesnt hold so much weight for you, but it really helps a lot to talk to people outside the cryptos to understand this, talk to 5 people who knows nothing about cryptos, explain them a bit what they are, like stock market bla bl ab la, that works for them to understand it a bit if new ppl, and name them 4 coins, and just ask them, wich coin would they invest into, the answers surprises me all the time (i ask a lot) XD, and well about the comparation with GoldCoin , MOON has so much power than Gold word, you dont hear everyone screaming,  XXXcoin to the Gold !!!!, while MOON its already mixed with every coin expectations, at least psychology works here as well,

other than community and nice marketing name, it has a really nice developer, he has been having some health problems,
hes been busy with medic therapies, and still, as soon as the community let him know that something needs improvement,
i wont lie, this doesnt happen inmediatly, but bfore 2 days, we already have an answer and he starts to work on the needs of the
coin and community, examples: that virus on wallet FUD clarification, the code upgrades, the latest is coming on its way, the Kimoto Gravity wich has been so succesfull as it helps miners, and new soon to appear, wallets for Mac, Linux and Win, so yep its growing on this area as well.

PR team is awesome, most of this guys are really MOON lovers and holders, people that see the potential on the moon, and that are spreading the moon via Social Media, and Giveaways, sharing the moons over the place and even have the moontipbot at reddit working hard now.

and most important of all and latest focus by community decission, MOON wants to focus on helping and making a real change in peoples life, even if they have nothing to do with cryptos, the community is gathering up a list of good Causes in wich MOON donations could be used for real life porpuses, it started with the Space Camp initiative (you can read about this at mooncointalk.info forums) and now some more others and with more real human value will be added, now even the slogan has been evolving, it first was "You know where its headed", then some ppl just turnd it into "To Tha MOON" (i bet doge awesome community has to do with this xD) but now its aiming to be "Bringing the people to the MOON" as a refference for improving their lifes with some sort of MOON coin assistance and/or donation to the causes, everyone can post a cause, MOON community is open to suggestions and really works together, so really everyone is welcome to join and apport nice ideas.

well, those are some of the reasons why i think its an awesome coin, i dont say its "Better than others" after all they all got born from the same fathers lol, but what i can tell is that i love it more than the others, even more now that its starting to fit and find its purpose as a charity and life changing good vibes generating coin.

hope that helpd a little about why some of us are holdors and really dont get scared with all this Dips, FUD, stuff that on the opposite side of what they ve been trying to do, it has only helpd the coin to grow stronger Wink

P.S: just think why its been focus of whales to try get credit for the coin Growth, wich has helpd but is not the only reason why the coin gets goin up, or why the phishers and haxors are stealing and hoarding moons as well, everyone focus on the ones selling, but you should start watching all the ones buying XD any coin with all that selling power would remain at 1 satoshi full time and would be already removed from an xchange. i dunno , even h8ters have moon, that should say something.

Peace

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
GambitBTC

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:16:44 AM

damn whatever he said above me is way to long
jepistons

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:24:03 AM

Ya.... I already believe in the coin but man  +10 to you buddy  Smiley  pretty much sums it up
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:33:35 AM

Hi, sry for the Delay Cheesy is been a crazy day.

+ that i see on MOONcoin

i see same adoption curve as doge did, i see the same power of community building behind mooncoin,

Peace

Much nicer answer, thanks. I do admit I don't see the same appeal in a name as others, but I may be underestimating that from a general public perspective. The space camp is real good idea; I hope that works out. I do think that down the road, linking mooncoin to an astronomy marketplace, online astronomy sites, or something similar, would be of benefit too. There are a lot more astronomy people than crypto people out there.  Anyway, thanks again for a full answer. It's much better than simply being told 'buy it'.
ratcatcher

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:23:19 AM

Is the faucet at mooncoinfaucet.com likely to be replenished?  Has been showing a balance of 16 moons for quite a while now.

I'm new to Mooncoin so I don't have any to donate (in fact I was hoping for a few from the faucet to get me started).

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
DRobert

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:27:08 AM

What makes moon appealing is that it is supposed to have the fun of doge without the "annoying" meme, with enough coin to tip and have fun with. Call it the Litecoin of Dogecoin if you will. Otherwise they are very similar, if not the same. Personally, I'm a trader. I buy low and sell high. I like both. Doge is a bit unstable right now, but I would recommend you buy into both if you ask me. I picked Moon ultimately because I think it'll go back up to 16 satoshis in the near future and I'm trying to recover having previously bought back in at 28 satoshis before all the false rumours started swirling around.

I'm still making money anyway, I mean if it goes back to 28 satoshis I'll be making a profit now.
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:04:41 AM

Im out too much risk for me and selling at a stupid loss

Quote from: drmadcat
Mark my words don't buy above 9

When you write, we must understand exactly the opposite, then, if you say don't buy above 9, you are thinking the price doesn't go behind than 9, will rebound maximum at 9-10.

Is very easy detect people like you with the history posts

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
drmadcat

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:35:45 AM

Beg for moon on http://www.reddit.com/r/MOONCOINBEG/
bitideas

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 11:32:01 AM

Please take a moment to vote for MoonCoin to be added to the new Crycurex altcoin exchange

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

Don't bother, it takes DAYS to deposit/withdraw coins there, unless they have fixed something recently. 

It's okay, it would still raise the visibility of MOON with a good showing of votes.

Build your Bitcoin Downlines at the Bitcoin Downline Builder!
bitideas

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 11:37:24 AM

Maybe not to crypto folk, but once the general public at large catches on to altcoins, I think the name Moon will be a solid draw.  The altcoin market in six months will look quite different than it does today.  People new to cryptocurrency who aren't into the technical aspects will snap up coins with names and themes that represent familiarity and solidity.  And the Moon's got all that.

Does it though? I mean, why not Earth Coin then? And if it hasn't been made already, I'd expect a Sun Coin to go on about how it's the hottest alt coin out there...

Am I overlooking something about the name that would appeal to new people?

I do have some moon coin  (a baby-sized amount), but again, I just started with this stuff like 2 weeks ago, so I don't have much of anything yet (unless you count colossus, but that's just because it's so cheap it's almost free). I was just wondering what its niche may be. Some coins go the altruistic route with helping causes, some go the meme route... some tweak the code a bit more than others. Just saying the name 'moon' will appeal to newcomers doesn't seem very logical to me. It's the same reasoning goldcoin is using too, and to me, that's just sort of nonsense.

Earthcoin - Goldcoin - Mooncoin - Why does it sound like nonsense to you that newcomers would be drawn to these solid themed coins?  Not very logical, you say?  We're not talking about hundreds of millions of techies that are about to enter the market... we're talking about hundreds of millions of people to whom tech-themed coins and meme coins might not appeal.  I expect all three that I mentioned to do very well in the market that's to come.

bitideas

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 11:42:23 AM

You can beg for MOON here too:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152192247689803&set=gm.133227930181303&type=1&theater

mison

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:17:37 PM

Mooncoin is a coin for space and science lovers.

they could use dogecoin too couldn't? or bitcoin or litecoin. You can not make coin ant tell "This is for astronauts" . I bet doge have better chance to survive like mooncoin, because people talking about doge. And it is important. Here I just read about buying mooncoin, but why you all mooncoin lovers do not buy another mooncoins? My opinion is, I will not buy this coin at 13-15 satoshi because there is a lot of people ready to dump all coins they bought at 12. So it is not valuable to me. Post here some shops accepting mooncoin and maybe I will start mine it. It is more profitable to buy brand new coins for 1 satoshi like this one for me. I have buy orders at 6 satoshi for mooncoin.. You all praying for mooncoin rise just because you have shitloads of it and want to dump it at first chance.
slashka

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:46:17 PM

Mark my words don't buy above 9
yeah, man, you were right. But in twitter hastag #mooncoin there was such a mess about "buy now" when it costs 0,000006 LTC (mmm, 0,0..017 btc max as I remeber). I bought a million ones. Now it's ~0,00000480. And is falling. I can sold them now, but I had an experience with infinitecoin whan I bought by 0,000004, it was smoothly rising, but then a dump to 0,000003. I sold and in a few days it costs 0,000005.
May be pump'n'dumpers are injecting such "recommendations" in twitter, forums and so on, I don't know.

Besides, today there was a nice short dump to 0,0000045 and pump to 0,000006, which have happens in a 10 or 20 seconds Smiley

But what fo the coin it has a nice idealogy, which says that a number of coins is equal to a distance to the Moon. Besides, likes an infinites (which will be totally must soon), it has ... mmm ... coins, which you can "hold". Not 0,000005 values, but 500 000. This is simply to understand to people, which are not inflicted in cryptocurrency yet, I think.

PayCoin - the people's money.
URC Coin - the power of hexagon!
Need a coin website? PM me
pmp0925

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:56:01 PM

they could use dogecoin too couldn't? or bitcoin or litecoin. You can not make coin ant tell "This is for astronauts" . I bet doge have better chance to survive like mooncoin, because people talking about doge. And it is important. Here I just read about buying mooncoin, but why you all mooncoin lovers do not buy another mooncoins? My opinion is, I will not buy this coin at 13-15 satoshi because there is a lot of people ready to dump all coins they bought at 12. So it is not valuable to me. Post here some shops accepting mooncoin and maybe I will start mine it. It is more profitable to buy brand new coins for 1 satoshi like this one for me. I have buy orders at 6 satoshi for mooncoin.. You all praying for mooncoin rise just because you have shitloads of it and want to dump it at first chance.

lol Why are you trolling here? Why are you willing to pay 6 satoshis for a mooncoin?

You yourself is the strongest evidence of mooncoin's potential.
You and maybe others which didn't post a reply here, having attention to mooncoin,
is/are willing to have mooncoin because its price might GO THE MOON!

Many people think that mooncoin might be the litecoin of dogecoin, and people who
(including me) were laughing at dogecoin as a serious business are going to make
mooncoin as it.

Atm mooncoin might not have enough usage, but what about doge?
all altcoins including litecoin have very little usage.
Bitcoin was the same a few years ago!

Let's see what mooncoin become!
pamises

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:49:42 PM

I think that a specific coin (only for science lovers), will made it very uneffective (with few people).

When the people say: "to da moon", we should say that all the people that buy and sell other cryptos will buy mooncoins, and it will be the most negotiable ever!

But, to happens, we should explain why mooncoin is safe and solid to be trusty. Why people should buy mooncoin and not buy other cryptos? There are a lot of coins, so why they should choose this one?

Dogecoin is growing not only because of the meme, but they are making a lot of things to show that dogecoin can, in the future, be the internet´s coin....and they are achieving that.

They are using big events to show the coin to the people that don´t know cryptos, like de jamaican team and the indians to the sochi.

What mooncoin are doing?

We should make more, not only saying that the coin will grow...If we do only that, it´s obvious that mooncoin is just another coin to make rich and hasn´t identity.

What´s the plan?

Vincere cor proprium plus est quem vincere mundum.
mison

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

lol Why are you trolling here? Why are you willing to pay 6 satoshis for a mooncoin?

You yourself is the strongest evidence of mooncoin's potential.
You and maybe others which didn't post a reply here, having attention to mooncoin,
is/are willing to have mooncoin because its price might GO THE MOON!

Many people think that mooncoin might be the litecoin of dogecoin, and people who
(including me) were laughing at dogecoin as a serious business are going to make
mooncoin as it.

Atm mooncoin might not have enough usage, but what about doge?
all altcoins including litecoin have very little usage.
Bitcoin was the same a few years ago!

Let's see what mooncoin become!

am I trolling? maybe I am a troll then. I want to buy it because it is acceptable price for the risk. Might the price go to the moon just because it is mooncoin? It depend how many is "go to the moon" for you. you can sell this about every new coin, every single coin. I see in mooncoin just bunch of peoples holding many coins just for dumping. Like many others coins. All this coins game is just about dumping. And first dumper at highest price is the winner. You do not holding your coins because you believe in mooncoin, you just earn it cheap and want make some profit.. but everyone want. Me too.

PS: don't compare this with bitcoin please.. bitcoin was the first and people mining it for fun. Now we have 100+ altcoins
deaconboogie (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:44:49 PM

UPDATE 2/5/2014: URGENT APPEAL

I've been very upfront by saying I am not a Windows or Mac developer. That's one of the reasons that it took so long to get official GUI wallets up in the first place.

In implementing the Kimoto Gravity Well, I've brought Mooncoin up to the latest Litecoin/Dogecoin version of 0.8.x. The headless binaries (the Windows mooncoind.exe and Linux mooncoind) work perfectly fine.
What is killing me is the Qt wallet builds.

I've tried for the last four days to get a Windows Qt build working per numerous sets of instructions I've read at BTCtalk and elsewhere. Every time, I get a clean compile that simply crashes immediately on launch. I've built in a fresh Windows 7 VM environment, each time starting from scratch. (Yes, I've tried gcc 4.6.2, which has issues compiling boost or some other ancillary prerequisite... It's effing maddening!)

So, this is an URGENT APPEAL to any verifiable, trustworthy developers out there that are willing to assist the project in providing Windows and Mac GUI wallet compiles.

This is the only thing holding us up at this point...

Please reply via PM here on BTCtalk if you can assist, and you must provide some background on what prior work you've done in the altcoin/BTC community.

Thanks, folks!

Mooncoin: 2F4E859vh1ezhpdDnMZdcR4hS1gLn54ytf
BTC: 18S8XiKvFVhw6avx9tB21EHd3gNgomBFCK
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 04:17:52 PM

UPDATE 2/5/2014: URGENT APPEAL

I've been very upfront by saying I am not a Windows or Mac developer. That's one of the reasons that it took so long to get official GUI wallets up in the first place.

In implementing the Kimoto Gravity Well, I've brought Mooncoin up to the latest Litecoin/Dogecoin version of 0.8.x. The headless binaries (the Windows mooncoind.exe and Linux mooncoind) work perfectly fine.
What is killing me is the Qt wallet builds.

I've tried for the last four days to get a Windows Qt build working per numerous sets of instructions I've read at BTCtalk and elsewhere. Every time, I get a clean compile that simply crashes immediately on launch. I've built in a fresh Windows 7 VM environment, each time starting from scratch. (Yes, I've tried gcc 4.6.2, which has issues compiling boost or some other ancillary prerequisite... It's effing maddening!)

So, this is an URGENT APPEAL to any verifiable, trustworthy developers out there that are willing to assist the project in providing Windows and Mac GUI wallet compiles.

This is the only thing holding us up at this point...

Please reply via PM here on BTCtalk if you can assist, and you must provide some background on what prior work you've done in the altcoin/BTC community.

Thanks, folks!

Ask Maxpower I pmed you before about this he has a lot of experience with gui mac wallets.
check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm#msg1690294

I am sure they can help with windows theead as well

Good luck sir, check the last post of Maxpower he is willing to help, he is the expert of mac wallets.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: