Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014  (Read 1106495 times)
elixir

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:43:10 AM

hope max keiser was right and moon will rise.  Cheesy

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 11:35:55 AM

Man if everyone would drop their sell wall the price would jump instead of selling lets donate it  and send those kids  a bunch of shirts...

is it me or is 2.2 million dollar marketcap a sick amount of money? My economic background is very poor, so help me out here, right now 1600 btc is for sale up to 30 satoshi, 1.1 million dollars worth... does this mean half of the value of the coin is for sale?
Now how is it possible that only a handful of people is posting here whilst there is so much value in this coin?
Are people just lazy or have they given up? What is going on here?

Now lets say hypothetically speaking there are a few whaless that bought 40k worth of Moon for instance 10 whales that is 400k. there is another 700k dollar for sale, even if of those 700k everyone was holding a 10000 dollar share we are talking 70 people here. Now maybe I got all the maths wrong and somebody can correct me please do hehe. But is it weird to assume that at least 200 people have invested in Mooncoin if not hundreds more?

It would be nice to get to know those people shall we make a list in http://mooncointalk.info where we write our names down somwe can see how many people are actually involved?

If you are investing in Moon try to support moon!

I have contacted a Dutch space agency hopefully they respond Smiley, don't give up and participate!!! Together we shall go to the moon!

I'm an investor and would like to help, but i'm not really sure what I can do - I'm not a programmer.
I just made a post on building the linux wallet for arch, but the post needs other distributions to be added.:
http://mooncointalk.info/index.php/topic,192.0.html

Hi Bitmango,

Welcome Smiley, Well by posting on the forum and giving your views of certain ideas you are already helping.
We started two different fundraisers, I will add mine to http://mooncointalk.info as well.
Any ideas where you think mooncoin should be going? If you have time try to contact universities that are working on spacerelated projects and ask if they see any use in having a digital coin like mooncoin to pay for supplies. For instance where supplies come from other countries they could get around the fees needed for currency exchange (which is a lot of money). Try and think of other charities where we could be succesful and where other investors like you and me want to invest in. I just started a charity raiser for sick kids to bring them to the moon.
However I am the only 1 listed Smiley, so what I would like to know is if the community doesn't want to go into that direction somwe can start something else etc.
If you send out a few emails every day with an explanation of what we are, what mooncoin does, support of charities, and show them the marketcap, we might eventually get somebody who likes he idea etc.
Main thing is we need the dev to let us know what his thoughts are about mooncoin, bit he is working on getting gravity well implemented so that mining becomes profitable again?

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

hooma20

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:08:00 PM

I have problem with MoonCoin wallet.

Yesterday, i received Moon on my wallet but without confirmations - i can't use Moon.
I deleted 2 files from AppData/Mooncoin like base of block.
Today i synchronized all blocks again and i received these moon, but now i will send Moon to one site and again no way to confirmations 0/3. All time (maybe from 30min) i see last block generated 46 sec ago. Freeze again??

PLease help.

Win7 64bit.

Sorry for my english.

Now i have last version Mooncoin 0.6.4.0.

Current "Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)" : 1 hour 5 minutes 41 seconds
Normal "Block time" : 90 Seconds

I guess you just have to wait.

Oh, long time, ok now i have 1/3 confirmations. THX.

Now is 2 hours after sent. I have 1/3 confirm. Wtf??
ratcatcher

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:13:47 PM

Is anyone else having trouble getting their Qt wallet to update?

Mine is showing 8 connections with 26759 blocks downloaded (last at 1036 this morning).  The little arrows at the bottom right of the main screen are chasing each other's tails and have been for some time, but no new blocks are being dowloaded.  I have at least one incoming transaction due which hasn't shown up.

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
hooma20

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:15:18 PM

I see more people have this problem.

Hm...MoonCoin to the... underground? Tongue
ratcatcher

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:21:28 PM

Mine is showing 8 connections with 26759 blocks downloaded (last at 1036 this morning).

Just tried it on another machine, whose blockchain was a bit further behind.  That also got as far as 26759 blocks then stopped updating.

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
DRobert

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:22:17 PM

it seems that devs have to prepare a relaunching for mooncoin, or people will leave

What do you mean…I have 10,500,000 moon coins. Does this mean my coins are worthless now?
patryk006

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:26:49 PM

Moon faucet

http://tnij.com/DgkKg

• Up to 50 MOON
  • 40 Moon min cashout
  • Daily payouts
  • 30 NOW 40% for referral commision
  • 1h Timer
  • Never dry faucet
CookieFactory

Activity: 118
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:04:04 PM

Is anyone else having trouble getting their Qt wallet to update?

Mine is showing 8 connections with 26759 blocks downloaded (last at 1036 this morning).  The little arrows at the bottom right of the main screen are chasing each other's tails and have been for some time, but no new blocks are being dowloaded.  I have at least one incoming transaction due which hasn't shown up.

Current Block    26761
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:50:20 PM

Moon faucet

http://tnij.com/DgkKg

• Up to 50 MOON
  • 40 Moon min cashout
  • Daily payouts
  • 30 NOW 40% for referral commision
  • 1h Timer
  • Never dry faucet

gotta jump through a few ads for this one.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 12:12:10 AM

Congrats on the sellers, I begin to think someone is just crushing this coin, just pure manipulation or whatever to buy more at lower levels. There is no logic in these sellwalls. nobody is going to buy at 11 when there is 90 btc sellwall at 12, this is just ridiculous.
if you want to sell so badly then sell at 10 or get rid of your sellorder what are you thinking. If nothing changes I feel we should give a final warning, if they are not prepared to get rid of the sellwalls, I am not to prepared to put anymore time in. it's simple if we as a community declare this coin dead it will die and you will all lose your investment. I am just talking for myself here, i don't want to take part in a coin that is being mainpulated to the ground and back, pure out of selfishness.
Get rid of the sell walls or I am personally out!

The dev needs to be more involved where moon is going after weeks still no update from him, he seems not bothered about getting involved. Yes he is working on the gravity well, but he doesn't react to pm's to ideas etc.... To me there is no logic to that, it is his baby he should be way more involved. Based on that I am getting a feeling something is not right here.

he is hardly involved in the community I am not going to talk someone down but I have a feeling what is going on here........

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Svangr

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:23:41 AM

Congrats on the sellers, I begin to think someone is just crushing this coin, just pure manipulation or whatever to buy more at lower levels. There is no logic in these sellwalls. nobody is going to buy at 11 when there is 90 btc sellwall at 12, this is just ridiculous.
if you want to sell so badly then sell at 10 or get rid of your sellorder what are you thinking. If nothing changes I feel we should give a final warning, if they are not prepared to get rid of the sellwalls, I am not to prepared to put anymore time in. it's simple if we as a community declare this coin dead it will die and you will all lose your investment. I am just talking for myself here, i don't want to take part in a coin that is being mainpulated to the ground and back, pure out of selfishness.

The dev needs to be more involved where moon is going after weeks still no update from him, he seems not bothered about getting involved. Yes he is working on the gravity well, but he doesn't react to pm's to ideas etc.... To me there is no logic to that, it is his baby he should be way more involved. Based on that I am getting a feeling something is not right here.

he is hardly involved in the community I am not going to talk someone down but I have a feeling what is going on here........

I'm with you. Leaving this coin and not coming back unless the sellwalls drop.
jepistons

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:50:20 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 04:13:23 AM by jepistons

Indeed going to move to some other coin I know the dev is busy and hopefully all these sell walls dont kill the coin Sad
DRobert

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:10:16 AM

The dev does reply to pms. He has replied to all of mine so far.

Yeah, what is up with all those sell walls. That is just bs if you ask me. People who are intentionally keeping market prices artificially low after pumps are just ruining for coin's appeal to others.
gnomegawd

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:53:17 AM

JimmiJam

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:01:44 AM

I've been waiting two days for some coins to be confirmed on mooncoinpool.com and my moon wallet just isnt connecting to moon network......no pay from faucets either??...has this coin gone outta orbit?
Collapsed into a black hole?

J
DRobert

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:24:04 AM

I wish I was in fiat right now, then I'd buy back into bitcoin.
bitmango

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 07:35:50 AM

So leave. You are only whining because you want a short sell profit. Moon is basically too stable for day traders right now.

If you do a search on this forum you can see that the dev's last post was yesterday. He's struggling with building the Windows wallet.
If you want the value of mooncoin to increase. Go help him find a solution. That's what I've been doing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=199575;sa=showPosts

As for the huge sell walls, take a look at the overall volume and you can see that this coin is not dying whatsoever. Its ludicrous to say so.
Sentiment is high, and I'm certain those walls will become overwhelmed or removed once the fork happens. I literally put my money on it.
oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 09:25:48 AM

So leave. You are only whining because you want a short sell profit. Moon is basically too stable for day traders right now.

If you do a search on this forum you can see that the dev's last post was yesterday. He's struggling with building the Windows wallet.
If you want the value of mooncoin to increase. Go help him find a solution. That's what I've been doing.

As for the huge sell walls, take a look at the overall volume and you can see that this coin is not dying whatsoever. Its ludicrous to say so.
Sentiment is high, and I'm certain those walls will become overwhelmed or removed once the fork happens. I literally put my money on it.

I understand your opinion, I don't want to talk this coin down. I was just writing this to let the rest of the guys know that I feel there is no point sticking in time with these sellorders, I have been posting that 2 weeks in a row now.
 I have been posting every day with a lot of ideas together with jepistons and fayens and a few other. Every day I have send out emails to contact astronauts/ spaceagencies/ professors etc. I don't get any emails back, there is no interest because we have nothing to show for right now.

To tell you the truth, there are only a handful of people posting here that actually have done something for mooncoin. If you think Moon is going to move at all with these sellwalls you are very shortsighted. I have been seriously trying to take part of this community but right now there is no plan for this coin, look and read all the posts and draw your own conclusion I have been asking several times for anyone to help out, to speak up and for the dev to make a plan. To participate to charities and fundraisers to give ideas... there is none. I helped dev to get in touch with the guy who makes these wallets, I pmed him about other ideas no reaction. Look at mooncointalk.info there are ideas but everywhere maybe 1 or 2 replies and then nothing. Spacecamp is stuck at 12 million moon for weeks now. I started a charity, i get no replies.
Like I said I personally want to give a final warning to investors to get rid of the sellwalls. As for buying in low, I would rather put my money in a new coin with strong ideas, then a coin which has 1700 btc sell orders and only moves 1 satoshi in a weeks time.
I am just giving out a warning that if nothing changes to sellorders/ fundraisers/ devs way of dealing with the community I am out. And You won't see me post here again. After what I have done i think I have the right to say that and It is a final cry to make a change for Mooncoin.

Here is a challenge that may make things clear for you, find one post of the dev stating what his longterm plan is with this coin. I have more posts on this forum then the dev, does that sound right to you?

So I am just trying to wake people up, I totally like the idea of mooncoin I spend quite some time on this coin and this is why I hope it will change.

ets etc. never did I get any feedback as to why he is still struggling with gravity well for over more than a week now.

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 09:31:29 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 09:56:54 AM by oudekaas

I understand your opinion, I don't want to talk this coin down. I was just writing this to let the rest of the guys know that I feel there is no point sticking in time with these sellorders, I have been posting that 2 weeks in a row now.
 I have been posting every day with a lot of ideas together with jepistons and fayens (who may I say made stunning graphics and a beautiful website for mooncoin) redjedievolutin, bitcoines and a few others that are active on facebook and spreading mooncoins. Every day I have send out emails to contact astronauts/ spaceagencies/ professors etc. I don't get any emails back, there is no interest because we have nothing to show for right now.

To tell you the truth, there are only a handful of people posting here that actually have done something for mooncoin. I am not a daytrader but longterm holder about to pull out if nothing changes.
I have been seriously trying to take part of this community but right now there is no plan for this coin, look and read all the posts and draw your own conclusion I have been asking several times for anyone to help out, to speak up and for the dev to make a plan. To participate to charities and fundraisers to give ideas... there is none. I helped dev to get in touch with the guy who makes these wallets, I pmed him about other ideas no reaction. He then posted 3 days after my PM that he struggles with setting up the wallets..... he didn't take a look at the pms to see if anyone could help. Finally to the reply to his post he got in touch with Max, but I never got any feedback on why max couldn't help as max has made tons of wallets for mac with gravity well.

Look at mooncointalk.info there are ideas but everywhere maybe 1 or 2 replies and then nothing. Spacecamp is stuck at 12 million moon for weeks now. I started a charity, i get no replies.
Like I said I personally want to give a final warning to investors to get rid of the sellwalls. As for buying in low, right now I would rather put my money in a new coin with strong ideas, then a coin which has 1700 btc sell orders and only moves 1 satoshi in a weeks time.
I am just giving out a warning that if nothing changes to sellorders/ fundraisers/ devs way of dealing with the community I am out. And You won't see me post here again. I am not saying I was a big help with mooncoin, I tried, but I think I have the right to say that and It is a final cry to make a change for Mooncoin.

Here is a challenge that may make things clear for you, find one post of the dev stating what his longterm plan is with this coin. I have more posts on this forum then the dev, does that sound right to you?

So I am just trying to wake people up, I totally like the idea of mooncoin I spend quite some time on this coin and this is why I hope it will change.

Volume is high indeed (but is that not because of the sellorders? there is a lot of money in Mooncoin wanting to get out people that bought in high and then a lot of daytrading I guess)
I hope you are right about the fork, but how do you think this is changing the situation. Would mining be profitable again do you reckon after the fork and what makes you think that. I am genuinly interested.
Like it would help if you can explain your view on how the implementation of the new wallets is going to change the situation.

If the coin stays stable at 11 it kinda defeats the objective of Mooncoin.... it is supposed to go to the moon. I suppose we could ask the dev to change the name into stablecoin and we would be very succesful but then we have copyright issues.

Then let me finish by saying lets say If I wanted to buy low does that really matter, people can make their own conclusions to what I say. I am open for discussion, if anything I say is total bullcrap i like to hear it, but I think I pretty much hit the head on the nail here.

ets etc. never did I get any feedback as to why he is still struggling with gravity well for over more than a week now.

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: