Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014  (Read 1106495 times)
POOL.MN

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 04:26:49 PM

http://pool.mn/images/gif/moon.gif

Welcome to MoonCoin Pool!

moon.pool.mn offers:
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 0% fee
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif 100% uptime
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Powerful dedicated server
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Skilled admin
http://pool.mn/imgsss/nyancoin2.gif Giveaways - stay tuned!

Join us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pamises

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:28:34 PM

Fayens, very good your website!

we should find someone to help you with that, and i think its awesome if we can develop the main site and social media either, so it could create more noise and make more people engaged with the cause.

Who works with mooncoins facebook and the institutional site?

Vincere cor proprium plus est quem vincere mundum.
deaconboogie (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 04:28:43 PM

Reposting...

UPDATE 4/6/2014

Still need help with the GUI wallets... Sad

I'm sitting on a Kimoto Gravity Well enabled 0.8.6 build of the new client which works perfectly in headless mode but I have had no luck (which is all it really is, because I am not a Windows/Mac dev) getting a good build. Everything compiles clean, but when I launch the Windows GUI wallet, I get this:

"EXCEPTION: N5boost10filesystem16filesystem_errorE
boost::filesystem::status: The operation completed successfully: "C:
\Users\Deacon\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start
Menu\Programs\Startup\Mooncoin.lnk"
C:\deps\mooncoin\release\mooncoin-qt.exe in Runaway exception"

I've seen a few people mention this error with regard to Bitcoin-qt and Dogecoin-qt, but nobody ever shares the solution.

Mooncoin: 2F4E859vh1ezhpdDnMZdcR4hS1gLn54ytf
BTC: 18S8XiKvFVhw6avx9tB21EHd3gNgomBFCK
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 04:45:32 PM

Damn you are very talented, that is one stunning peace of work Smiley Maybe we can use the same website and translate it to english? No offence but I like that website a lot Deaconboogie Wink.
I am sure somebody as impressed as me would want to help Fayen with the things JSOn etc he struggles with.
Again setting bounties is great but we need funding.

To answer what my plan is, well I think the only way we get people to pay with this coin is to find a good goal. Whether it is space related/ people related, other coins are at least starting up foundations/ charities amd. think specifically mooncoin could stand for this. I was also reading about orbitcoin and they also dedicated their coin for science projects I am not sure how far they are with that but it looks like they have a commongoal and we can learn from them.

We need more funding, this is why a lot of coins are being premined up to 10% as it looks like we can't depend on investors to help out.  If turns comes to shove we might decide to make one kid happy with the 12 million mooncoins that we have now.

To the other poster, yeah these sellwalls are beyond logic, somebody is either doing it on purpose or there are a lot of people that setup sellorders and then don't look again for weeks in a row.

Deaconboogy did you not get an answer/ help  from the guy I advised you?
Where lies the problem maybe I can help finding a solution.

Fayens, cet un plaisir. J´espère que la France sort d´euro maintenant et commence a acheter des mooncoins!, grace a votre aide  Smiley

Man, i dont know ANYTHING about create websites, so i cant help you about it....but we could announce here about it, or, at least right now, you could create a basic site, with wordpress or something....what do you think?

@oudekaas, how can we help? we should first create points to develop how mooncoin could target more people.

what do you have, and what is your plan?
I hope ^^'

Website are online ( http://mooncoin.fr ) but i need some help with JSON and Javascript to complete some information:
http://mooncoin.fr/tools/calculateur/
http://mooncoin.fr/tools/marche-dechange/

Block eplorer, Chart, etc. All are in Tools sub Cat and Mooncoin sub Cat...

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

pamises

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:56:41 PM

oudekaas, lets make it happens....we got to create a strong coin!

look, do you know who post on facebook? and other social medias? may i help with that?

We should change the infos on facebook, giving information about the coin, and the links to know more about the coin. what do you think?

Vincere cor proprium plus est quem vincere mundum.
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:35:46 PM

UPDATE 4/6/2014

I'm sitting on a Kimoto Gravity Well enabled 0.8.6 build of the new client which works perfectly in headless mode but I have had no luck (which is all it really is, because I am not a Windows/Mac dev) getting a good build. Everything compiles clean, but when I launch the Windows GUI wallet, I get this:

I've seen a few people mention this error with regard to Bitcoin-qt and Dogecoin-qt, but nobody ever shares the solution.

Sent you 3 messages (2 from me and 1 from a dev), but got no reply
Fayens

Activity: 84

What?

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:38:55 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 07:47:08 PM by Fayens

What do you think about this icon?
We can use this for less graphic, like icon or advertising something...

And above picture to represent detailed mooncoin.

Side (A) & Side (B)

Just want to know if Deaconboogie would be ok with this?

Reposting...

UPDATE 4/6/2014

TIPS: EL3uQ4dXKyEKPxVkbtFv4AjsZMuhsZY67K • Thanks for the Tip
oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 06:54:35 PM

UPDATE 4/6/2014

Sent you 3 messages (2 from me and 1 from a dev), but got no reply

Yeah he doesn't seem to read his messages as. haven't had a reply either. Probably posting here is best....
Thanks for your help! Deaconboogie please check your messages!

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 06:59:22 PM

look, do you know who post on facebook? and other social medias? may i help with that?

We should change the infos on facebook, giving information about the coin, and the links to know more about the coin. what do you think?

yeah I am not sure who is busy on facebook, I have no facebook account tbh. Check reddit and mooncointalk.info the guys there can help out I am sure.
Nothing to stop ou from setting up a facebook page though I will try and setup a page as well to spread the moon around!
We need to make sure that investors understand we need more funding and help!

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

bitideas

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 09:25:33 PM

yeah I am not sure who is busy on facebook, I have no facebook account tbh. Check reddit and mooncointalk.info the guys there can help out I am sure.
Nothing to stop ou from setting up a facebook page though I will try and setup a page as well to spread the moon around!
We need to make sure that investors understand we need more funding and help!

Feel free to share here:

http://facebook.com/groups/mooncoins

Smiley

Build your Bitcoin Downlines at the Bitcoin Downline Builder!
oudekaas

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 09:48:46 PM

question for dev: I know you ate very busy with getting that freaking wallet to work, must be a pain.
But if you have time at some stage, could you gives us your longterm plans for this coin.
Obvioulsy mooncoin is your baby, so we are kinda hoping you will take the lead.
What do u think about these sellwalls... what are your plans after setting up the gravity well.

Like I said, I am kinda losing faith, if u check orbitcoin they seem to be a hell of a lot more active in the way of promoting the coin and getting universities involved.

So we either have to do the same and better, or choose a totally different direction or work together and combine the communities. How bout the first coinmerger in the history of cryptoworld Smiley

≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:06:34 PM

The dev i was talking about tried him on irc too....  No reply yet Sad
jepistons

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:37:04 PM

Ya I agree dev need to let us knows whats up seems like 3 to 4 of us really wants to move the coin in a better direction word to dev please let us know how can we help u  not how u can help us.....
gnomegawd

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:09:14 AM

deaconboogie (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 12:46:37 AM

UPDATE #2: 2/6/2014

Windows GUI status:

I am trying some different versions of Boost.

Mac GUI status:

BTCtalk forum user maxpower has agreed to provide a workable Mac wallet when the time comes. I will be providing him source code shortly.

The plan for release:

Once I have either the ability to make my own wallet or have solid resources confirmed for building the wallets, I will adjust the stating block for the Kimoto Gravity Well and release the new source to github. Right now, the starting block is 27,000 which will take too long. We'll probably give a three day "heads up" and calculate the appropriate starting block then.

The blockchain should not fork as I am using the same crypto keys for the new version.

Mooncoin: 2F4E859vh1ezhpdDnMZdcR4hS1gLn54ytf
BTC: 18S8XiKvFVhw6avx9tB21EHd3gNgomBFCK
jepistons

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:59:15 AM

Thanks for the update if there a bounty for him pretty sure we can pitch in
puvar

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:37:12 AM

UPDATE #2: 2/6/2014

Windows GUI status:

I am trying some different versions of Boost.

Mac GUI status:

BTCtalk forum user maxpower has agreed to provide a workable Mac wallet when the time comes. I will be providing him source code shortly.

The plan for release:

Once I have either the ability to make my own wallet or have solid resources confirmed for building the wallets, I will adjust the stating block for the Kimoto Gravity Well and release the new source to github. Right now, the starting block is 27,000 which will take too long. We'll probably give a three day "heads up" and calculate the appropriate starting block then.

The blockchain should not fork as I am using the same crypto keys for the new version.

Great news!

I have a suggestion. Guys, if you support it please speak up!

I was looking into Vertcoin lately. It looks very impressive that they gathered so vital community so quickly. Their coin uses this Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor, which happens to be a very powerful hype and attracts a huge crowd of ASIC haters. Their reddit base grew by 600 in just one day and continues to grow at a surprising rate.

I was thinking: as Mooncoin is going to have a hard fork soon anyway, maybe we should consider switching to Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor. In this case Mooncoin will be the first coin to adapt the new technology and will attract Vertcoin adepts. Also, Mooncoin will be unique in a way that it combines the hypes from two successful communities (Doge and Vertcoin).

I'm pretty sure, other altcoins are thinking in this way too, we must not stay behind.

What do you think, guys?
pmp0925

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:13:13 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 06:31:57 AM by pmp0925

Great news!

I was looking into Vertcoin lately. It looks very impressive that they gathered so vital community so quickly. Their coin uses this Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor, which happens to be a very powerful hype and attracts a huge crowd of ASIC haters. Their reddit base grew by 600 in just one day and continues to grow at a surprising rate.

I was thinking: as Mooncoin is going to have a hard fork soon anyway, maybe we should consider switching to Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor. In this case Mooncoin will be the first coin to adapt the new technology and will attract Vertcoin adepts. Also, Mooncoin will be unique in a way that it combines the hypes from two successful communities (Doge and Vertcoin).

I'm pretty sure, other altcoins are thinking in this way too, we must not stay behind.

What do you think, guys?

First of all, is it possible? If changing the algorism(Scrypt to Scrypt-Jane) without a discontinue of existing blockchain,
Why wouldn't other alt-coins do it? (I'm just wondering atm)
Will existing mooncoin mining pools be able to mine further? (without huge changes?)

It would be awsome if anybody have a clue of this!
and... i'd definately support this idea! (by this decision, mooncoin will be the king of Scrypt-Jane in a short period)
GambitBTC

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:42:55 AM

Any interest in a MOON super lottery?

Well its just a regular lottery, but i make it super Wink
puvar

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:47:36 AM

Great news!

What do you think, guys?

First of all, is it possible? If changing the algorism(Scrypt to Scrypt-Jane) without a discontinue of existing blockchain,
Why wouldn't other alt-coins do it? (I'm just wondering atm)
Will existing mooncoin mining pools be able to mine further? (without huge changes?)

It would be awsome if anybody have a clue of this!
and... i'd definately support this idea! (by this decision, mooncoin will be the king of Scrypt-Jane in a short period)

It's possible: before height X calculate hash with old function, after height X - calculate hash with new function. The reasons why other altcoins don't do it:
  (a) hard forks are very annoying and risky, especially when the coin is already widely adopted
  (b) most altcoins don't have devs competent enough to do the change.

Mooncoin is still in its infant stage, we're forced to do a hard fork soon, and we have Deacon who's able to do the change (the complexity of the change is not higher than switching to gravity well). So I think we should consider it.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: