Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014  (Read 1106495 times)
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:45:05 PM

I don't like to compare mooncoin with dogecoin, because they are different, i think...

There isn't so much behind because the initial developer is missing since months ago, and the people were mining since beginning and selling, this is the reason to reach 2, 3, 4 litoshis for long time, but... The community on this last months became ACTIVE!, we have webpage, we have wallets, we have blockchain, we are developing to change from random rewards to static rewards, this coin is ALIVE! it has a amazing name, it is mineable, is fast to transfer coins, and you can use to buy telescopes, or you can found donations projects for people who likes astronomy,
You can use it with online shops with all of the astronomy, astrology, and stuff related with it...

You can use it to gift your friends, like dogecoin and reddcoin

The name is amazing because when paa tal and seeders of life came to this planet, they put the moon near, they bring MOON from hundreds light-years of distance, its on the PERFECT position to produce tides and bring life to this planet... Is the unique satellite on this galaxy which shows allways the same face, its the first place, outside of this planet where we went! (or what governments told us jijiji)

The reasons are a lot, and well... the love is the love, sometimes you can't understand why you love a coin or a project, or something, you just simply like it, and i bought billions of coins!
And now when you mine this coin has a little reward and people knows about it, and the price is step by step raising, nothing like pump & dump or manipulation or whatever, stable and strong raising

It is raising because people like it and forgot about lies, about pump&dumps, and people can have a good coin to USE, and i want to give my honest and sincerely support to it buying and supporting it, and giving gifts to people who likes it, and in the future USING IT!

I could talk more but english isn't my native language, and sorry for my dummy explanation, but this is what i thought, maybe we can talk more about it, about next projects, about implementations on other exchanges, etc, etc... but this is our next soon future....

What you think about MOONCOIN? Do you like it? Give me your address and i'll give to you a little gift.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards, Alejandro.

well, i'll give a little support for that 15 with 335ltcs
So you think moon really has a chance, even to potentially be exponentially greater than dogecoin? Who is pushing Moon? i cant find much involving this coin. I bought some today, Im just wondering who is backing this?? Moon is dead everywhere else other than cryptsy. 
Ive watched moon since its beginning days, i had a family member buy moon at 100 satoshi. I mined moon from the first day it was mine-able. I just dont see how its doing anything..... If the dev team ran, whats in it for you?? and how will moon come back after the original creator has left??

I bought a lot of them at 30 satoshi, and maybe i followed mooncoin all of this time, and well... now i like it so much, and that coins taken at 30 satoshi doesn't care so much... The dev team ran, but this coin doesn't need so much changes, and we can take new developers, people still mining mooncoin!

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obivion6

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:51:29 PM

I don't like to compare mooncoin with dogecoin, because they are different, i think...

There isn't so much behind because the initial developer is missing since months ago, and the people were mining since beginning and selling, this is the reason to reach 2, 3, 4 litoshis for long time, but... The community on this last months became ACTIVE!, we have webpage, we have wallets, we have blockchain, we are developing to change from random rewards to static rewards, this coin is ALIVE! it has a amazing name, it is mineable, is fast to transfer coins, and you can use to buy telescopes, or you can found donations projects for people who likes astronomy,
You can use it with online shops with all of the astronomy, astrology, and stuff related with it...

The name is amazing because when paa tal and seeders of life came to this planet, they put the moon near, they bring MOON from hundreds light-years of distance, its on the PERFECT position to produce tides and bring life to this planet... Is the unique satellite on this galaxy which shows allways the same face, its the first place, outside of this planet where we went! (or what governments told us jijiji)

The reasons are a lot, and well... the love is the love, sometimes you can't understand why you love a coin or a project, or something, you just simply like it, and i bought billions of coins!
And now when you mine this coin has a little reward and people knows about it, and the price is step by step raising, nothing like pump & dump or manipulation or whatever, stable and strong raising

It is raising because people like it and forgot about lies, about pump&dumps, and people can have a good coin to USE, and i want to give my honest and sincerely support to it buying and supporting it, and giving gifts to people who likes it, and in the future USING IT!

I could talk more but english isn't my native language, and sorry for my dummy explanation, but this is what i thought, maybe we can talk more about it, about next projects, about implementations on other exchanges, etc, etc... but this is our next soon future....

What you think about MOONCOIN? Do you like it? Give me your address and i'll give to you a little gift.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards, Alejandro.

So you think moon really has a chance, even to potentially be exponentially greater than dogecoin? Who is pushing Moon? i cant find much involving this coin. I bought some today, Im just wondering who is backing this?? Moon is dead everywhere else other than cryptsy. 
Ive watched moon since its beginning days, i had a family member buy moon at 100 satoshi. I mined moon from the first day it was mine-able. I just dont see how its doing anything..... If the dev team ran, whats in it for you?? and how will moon come back after the original creator has left??

I bought a lot of them at 30 satoshi, and maybe i followed mooncoin all of this time, and well... now i like it so much, and that coins taken at 30 satoshi doesn't care so much... The dev team ran, but this coin doesn't need so much changes, and we can take new developers, people still mining mooncoin!
are you counting on finding a new dev team to operate this coin? I love that someone is trying to help moon out, honestly, i think its awesome!!!! I just wish more ppl were here and actually recognized moon as a currency. This coin has the potential to  be the next dollar!!!!!!! I dont no why everyone hasnt bought moon yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:55:26 PM

Have a nice weekend!

Regards, Alejandro.

What can a dev team still do for a coin after launches?  Do they have a password to tweak things?  Can a new dev team start whiteout a admin password?
Thanks for your answers people :-)

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
KlondikeBear

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:14:29 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 10:28:16 PM by KlondikeBear

What many people still have not realized that we have this team already which is working on wallets now.
We have bought mooncoin.com domain, we are running mooncoin.rocks domain (the name is great for mining), moonchain.net (block explorer), a lot of people are mining mooncoin, we are talking about Mooncoin with investors, we are working on Mooncoin concept, we are looking for Mooncoin payment gateway, Moon online Marketplace.

I believe that deaconboogie, Moon creator and this thread starter, never would leave Mooncoin, if it were not that something happened with him.
But decentralised nature of cryptocurrency allows community to develop it nevertheless.
Mooncoin has not only dev team, but has decentralised team, so now it will live anyway.

the Nash equilibrium?
coinflow
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:33:40 PM

What many people still have not realized that we have this team already which is working on wallets now.
We have bought mooncoin.com domain, we are running mooncoin.rocks domain (the name is great for mining), moonchain.net (block explorer), a lot of people are mining mooncoin, we are talking about Mooncoin with investors, we are working on Mooncoin concept, we are looking for Mooncoin payment gateway, Moon online Marketplace.

I believe that deaconboogie, Moon creator and this thread starter, never would leave Mooncoin, if it were not that something happened with him.
But decentralised nature of cryptocurrency allows community to develop it nevertheless.
Mooncoin has not only dev team, but has decentralised team, so now it will live anyway.

Nicely said. And I like your signature, btw ... Wink

coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:37:53 PM

What about Satoshi? He "ran" also ...   Cheesy
If you need a dev-team, we're here to help you.

Where did your family member buy at 100 Sat? As far as I know, the highest so far was ~30 Sat?  Huh

Anyway, welcome to Mooncoin (again).  Smiley

KlondikeBear

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:48:20 PM

Thanks, I like your signature, too.  Smiley
btw, when do you plan to start new thread?
probably we shouldn't wait till peme will finish wallets as now people look at deaconboogie first post and go to mooncoin.info which is offline, and don't realize they should go to mooncoin.rocks or mooncoin.com, which redirects to mooncoin.rocks wallet.
So we lose a lot of potential Mooncoin followers just because of that.

Nicely said. And I like your signature, btw ... Wink

the Nash equilibrium?
redjedievolution
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:51:37 PM

wow 700Mhash is a lot!!!  Shocked

obivion6

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:59:20 PM

Where did your family member buy at 100 Sat? As far as I know, the highest so far was ~30 Sat?  Huh

when moon first hit cryptsy, it was at 130 something satoshi
coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:15:42 AM

when moon first hit cryptsy, it was at 130 something satoshi

Are you sure?
When I check www.coinmarketcap.com, I see 23 Satoshi as a maximum.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/#charts : Click on "All" to see the whole history. On CoinEx it reached 30+ Satoshi, IIRC. A historical chart for MOON/BTC on Cryptsy would be nice ...

1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:24:04 AM

wow 700Mhash is a lot!!!  Shocked

Maybe something big coming hopefully price will go up.
peme

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:37:37 AM

probably we shouldn't wait till peme will finish wallets as now people look at deaconboogie first post and go to mooncoin.info which is offline, and don't realize they should go to mooncoin.rocks or mooncoin.com, which redirects to mooncoin.rocks wallet.

If you wish, I could deliver the actual mooncoin wallet changed from random to static block reward within maximum 1 week.  Smiley It's easy to change the source code.  Cool Compiling the wallets for windows and mac os takes some time, but 1 week is no problem.
I still want to check the work from gjhiggins but it needs some more time....this weekend is full of things and I am moving into a new nice flat at the end of november. So I do not have so much spare time. Please decide if we should create a new wallet with static block reward based on deaconboogies original wallet or if i should first make myself familiar with the wallet code from gjhiggins. What do you think?
coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:42:40 AM

If you wish, I could deliver the actual mooncoin wallet changed from random to static block reward within maximum 1 week.  Smiley It's easy to change the source code.  Cool Compiling the wallets for windows and mac os takes some time, but 1 week is no problem.
I still want to check the work from gjhiggins but it needs some more time....this weekend is full of things and I am moving into a new nice flat at the end of november. So I do not have so much spare time. Please decide if we should create a new wallet with static block reward based on deaconboogies original wallet or if i should first make myself familiar with the wallet code from gjhiggins. What do you think?

For me: Option 2
As much as I like to have results, I even more like to have good results ...  Smiley
And if gjhiggins' wallet-prototype should turn out to be not the optimum, we could still revert to deaconboogies wallet with all the necessary changes. What we need is a future-proof solution. Better safe than sorry.

EDIT:
The question would be: If we change to static rewards with a new wallet based on deaconboogies work, will gjhiggins' one require a mandatory update, too, if we change to it afterwards? Or would it be only a soft-fork, so that everybody themselve could decide to update their wallet, only for the added value?

redjedievolution
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:51:18 AM

921LTC at 15 litoshi  Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 07:35:21 AM

Web wallet online maintenance completed .)  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
agswinner
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 07:40:56 AM

http://dc-charts.com/chart_moon.php?ex=2&cu=4&sw=2&tz=6&ar=0&dl=0&js=1&sc=0&re=0

Resistance 19  Smiley

agswinner
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 08:01:39 AM

@MooncoinItalia: A perfect parabolic chart #mooncoin +25% @coinpromotion @CryptoInfinity @coinpromo http://t.co/bSRjId5Mky

agswinner
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 08:14:13 AM

@MooncoinItalia: #mooncoin candlestick chart #MOON to the moon! @CryptoInfinity @coinpromotion @thisisglobal http://t.co/Tpb6Bs7ueI

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:38:10 AM

LULZ! https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/TRL

agswinner
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 08:45:56 AM

@MooncoinItalia: LTC market @cryptsy first #doge but second position #MOONCOIN ! @coinpromotion @altcointoday   #xmas @coinpromo @AlteCoins @thisisglobal

Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: