Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014  (Read 1106494 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:48:07 PM

Why not, in future?
Currently you can use the Android Multicoin wallet which supports MOON. The wallet is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinspot.mobile.

Sad to see how people lose money in top coins, instead of joining the promising, time-tested MOON project.
How many talented people could change their lives by joining MOON, a long term project, that successfully has been working for almost 3 years.

Good to see, the Mooncoin price is stable.

Thanks for the link towards the multi wallet. It is good to see the MOON price stable nowadays, but I guess that MOON is pretty underestimated as well. Usually, there is big hype around ZCash getting pumped massively over the few days since launch. However, it is now starting to decline, and I think that it will continue to do so as soon as people discovers that ZEC is just another anon crypto like the others. Maybe, one day people would see MOON's solid development, and good community thus resulting in a massive increase it its price.  Cheesy

One crazy idea, I had for MOON was the ability to issue assets with it, but maybe this is already implemented in Moonlite if I'm correct?   Huh

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mooncoin_Foundation

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 06:08:05 PM

One crazy idea, I had for MOON was the ability to issue assets with it, but maybe this is already implemented in Moonlite if I'm correct?   Huh

Issuing assets was a crazy idea when NXT implemented it several years ago. Currently many platforms: XCP, BTS... Waves, Ardor (soon) allow issuing assets.

Moonlite (Smart Likes) will not compete with these numerous efforts to bring the traditional monetary system to the crypto economy.
There will be another, innovative approach.
Why issuing assets, assigning names, promoting them etc., if you can directly like any project (any web page) with SMART LIKES and benefit from it?
You have your own idea? Make a web page and accept likes.
You see a good project with an interesting web page? Add this web page to the Moonlite platform and give it some likes.
A web link becomes a kind of asset, it's simplier, more usable, there are billions of links just like billions of mooncoins.

cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 09:12:14 PM

www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Back in business.!
All bugs and problems solved and mining blocks stable.!

Hope to see you back soon.

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 01:23:30 PM

https://bchain.info/MOON/addr/2QERTtcwHyDJzyH6WzqUpA1PBadD99ddTe

is this Cryptsy addreess? Does the Court move Mooncoin addreess?

Last used:    2015-08-16 13:51:06 UTC (Block: 545601)
Before the Cryptsy receivership anyway.

Edit: the address was used the next day after the post above had been published.
Does it mean that this address belongs to you or to another investor, or just coincidence?

New report mentioned Mooncoin: this address 2M5kiseCXp6X5g75ZcWeo3BNsMYJxtDCzq is under control of the Federal Court (8,421,008,915.000 MOON).

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DE-78-Notice-of-Filing-Receivers-Third-Report-10-31-16.pdf

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:29:04 PM

Issuing assets was a crazy idea when NXT implemented it several years ago. Currently many platforms: XCP, BTS... Waves, Ardor (soon) allow issuing assets.

Moonlite (Smart Likes) will not compete with these numerous efforts to bring the traditional monetary system to the crypto economy.
Why issuing assets, assigning names, promoting them etc., if you can directly like any project (any web page) with SMART LIKES and benefit from it?
You see a good project with an interesting web page? Add this web page to the Moonlite platform and give it some likes.
A web link becomes a kind of asset, it's simplier, more usable, there are billions of links just like billions of mooncoins.

Sounds smart. Eventually, we will get to see more projects being added into the Moonlite platform, thus making it a very usable ecosystem. Say, do you mind if you could provide a quick link towards the Moonlite commands? Sorry for asking this, it is just that I want to find the post which states all Moonlite commands but since there are so many replies on this thread, I get lost looking for it.  Undecided

Now, just for fun I would be using my Gridseed GC3355 (which is voltage modified or overclocked for maximum performance) to mine some MOON. It has been days since I don't mine coins anymore, but it at least it would be worth a shot in order to make the MOON network more secure.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 04:08:44 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 05:59:20 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Any windows wallet working?

Currently there are only 2 announced working compilations of MOON Windows wallet.

1. Version 1.862.1 - compiled by an original dev in 2014:
some issues with this version:
1.1. It doesn't sync until you add nodes manually.
1.2. The outdated codebase and slow synchronizing.
1.3. Indicates a lot of VirusTotal.com alarms.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.msg15367156#msg15367156

2. Version 1.875.1 - compiled by the walletbuilders.com independent service:
2.1. It doesn't need to add nodes manually.
2.2. A more up to date codebase and faster synchronizing.
2.3. Still indicates false VirusTotal.com alarms of Bitcoin.Miner.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.msg15263730#msg15263730

You can see how many people at the moment use each of these versions at
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#network

www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Back in business.!
All bugs and problems solved and mining blocks stable.!

Hope to see you back soon.

Great, could you please share with people which version of the Mooncoin wallet do you use, and have you compiled it by yourself?
If yes, would you like to upload it to sync.com or to mega.nz (as another independent compilation) and to share the link with the Mooncoin community?

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 04:34:33 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 06:36:24 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Sounds smart. Eventually, we will get to see more projects being added into the Moonlite platform, thus making it a very usable ecosystem. Say, do you mind if you could provide a quick link towards the Moonlite commands? Sorry for asking this, it is just that I want to find the post which states all Moonlite commands but since there are so many replies on this thread, I get lost looking for it.  Undecided

Now, just for fun I would be using my Gridseed GC3355 (which is voltage modified or overclocked for maximum performance) to mine some MOON. It has been days since I don't mine coins anymore, but it at least it would be worth a shot in order to make the MOON network more secure.  Cheesy

Thank you for your support, you are welcome. Just to mention it: the MOON network is more secure than people think, in almost 3 years people or exchanges never reported lost coins due to an attack against the Mooncoin network itself, you must protect your PC though (not only if you own MOON), hackers did target several Mooncoin owners (in 2014).

As for ML commands, better wait a little, in November a new advanced version of Moonlite will be announced, it will differ a lot, better to learn and try new commands after they are announced, as some old commands will be replaced or will have changes in their format, currently everything is in a test mode and linked to one web site,
after the announcement you will be able to download the Moonlite Explorer (a PHP script, and a PHP script doesn't need compiling and you always see a code which you run - currently many people don't use the Mooncoin Windows wallet as VirusTotal.com indicates false alarms of Bitcoin.Miner in it, thus a PHP format definitely has some advantages over an .exe format).

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 05:05:44 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 06:39:59 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

New report mentioned Mooncoin: this address 2M5kiseCXp6X5g75ZcWeo3BNsMYJxtDCzq is under control of the Federal Court (8,421,008,915.000 MOON).

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DE-78-Notice-of-Filing-Receivers-Third-Report-10-31-16.pdf

Interesting, now, based on this report and on October transactions, that's clear that people had at least 83B 91B at Cryptsy, pretty unexpected.
Probably people who were not able to compile by themselves didn't use the Mooncoin binaries due to VirusTotal.com alarms and kept all their coins at their Cryptsy balances.

Edit: Reminder: if you were a Cryptsy customer and you're owed money/coins, please register your details at http://cryptsyreceivership.com.
Unfortunately it looks like Mooncoins will not be returned to their owners, coins will be sold in an auction procedure according to the report (it's good that they will not be sold on exchanges), maybe it will make some promotion for MOON and companies which track these auctions will buy the Mooncoin auction item and will hold MOON over long term, let's hope the court will use fair methods to estimate the MOON price, not based on prices that are artificially dumped on small exchanges with small trading volume - and will not sell coins for less than 1 Satoshi each (~$0.000007 at the moment), anyway you will receive some money, if your claim is approved.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:39:47 PM

Thank you for your support, you are welcome. Just to mention it: the MOON network is more secure than people think, in almost 3 years people or exchanges never reported lost coins due to an attack against the Mooncoin network itself, you must protect your PC though (not only if you own MOON), hackers did target several Mooncoin owners (in 2014).

As for ML commands, better wait a little, in November a new advanced version of Moonlite will be announced, it will differ a lot, better to learn and try new commands after they are announced, as some old commands will be replaced or will have changes in their format, currently everything is in a test mode and linked to one web site,
after the announcement you will be able to download the Moonlite Explorer (a PHP script, and a PHP script doesn't need compiling and you always see a code which you run - currently many people don't use the Mooncoin Windows wallet as VirusTotal.com indicates false alarms of Bitcoin.Miner in it, thus a PHP format definitely has some advantages over an .exe format).

Yeah. That is why I prefer good old alt coins like Mooncoin and Litecoin since their networks are proven to be even more secure that most new alts out there. It is pretty convenient to mine MOON at a paper wallet address in order to store them long term for the future. I am collecting as much MOON as I can to keep them for the future and if the price decides to go to the MOON someday, I would've earned extra profit by then.

The moonlite explorer definitely looks promising and I will be awaiting its launch as it will be of great use to me towards the little project I've been working on over the past few months. Looking forward for more exciting updates like these.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:48:20 PM

any utilities for mooncoin?

thanks
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 01:14:06 AM

Grazie mille. I just wait so see what Mining Dutch says,
and guess I would pick the second wallet otherwise.

I've been using the original MOON wallet since 2014 and haven't had any problems with syncing or connecting to nodes. I didn't upgrade to the new wallet as my old one has never done me wrong.

In fact, it is the only wallet I have ever used that hasn't given me any big problems to date, it is also the oldest wallet I have.
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 09:01:17 AM

I've been using the original MOON wallet since 2014 and haven't had any problems with syncing or connecting to nodes. I didn't upgrade to the new wallet as my old one has never done me wrong.

In fact, it is the only wallet I have ever used that hasn't given me any big problems to date, it is also the oldest wallet I have.

Could you please share with the community the link to the original MOON wallet that you have been using since 2014?

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 09:31:18 AM

thanks

Not too much infrastructure at the moment.
Recently people reported someone had bought Amazon Gift Cards for Mooncoin.
The https://cointopay.com platform (run by a legitimate Netherlands-based company) gives everyone the opportunity to sell goods and services for MOON though.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 11:20:28 AM

Could you please share with the community the link to the original MOON wallet that you have been using since 2014?

That link is no longer available, it was http://downloads.mooncoin.rocks/Mooncoin-1.862.1.7z

You can find copies of it here,
Website - https://chocolatey.org/packages/mooncoin/1.862.1

As for their authenticity I cannot vouch for that.

Original github, https://github.com/Mooncoin-project/Mooncoin
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 11:27:15 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 08:07:20 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

That link is no longer available, it was http://downloads.mooncoin.rocks/Mooncoin-1.862.1.7z

Could you please upload the wallet which you personally use  (and which doesn't need adding nodes manually to sync it, like you have said) and share the link with the community?

Edit: or you may want to share its checksums, you can get them by uploading your file to virustotal.com. If you use the original wallet 1.862.1 from mooncoin.info/mooncoin.rocks, its checksums are the same with checksums at https://web.archive.org/web/20140705185938/http://download.mooncoin.info
and at http://archive.is/C6dWU (for mooncoin.rocks)
which are  
CRC-32: 63f8b21c
   MD4: 5a0fb654c0f45a5584ebd727e1b8a7e5
   MD5: edc341b411f2e138850827cc13570ea1
 SHA-1: f04fc5dde039af945fd70386066fdb5a75464480
SHA256: 9004dc87e992e8f439ea138d20c2777bfec3e2bc5b1951564776c0828ef3c8d3
for the Windows wallet,
but this wallet doesn't synchronize until you add nodes manually,
that's why people had been asking for a working wallet since 2014 and finally walletbuilders.com compiled the 1.875.1 version (+ the more up to date codebase).

Trouble821

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:44:01 PM

Interesting, now, based on this report and on October transactions, that's clear that people had at least 83B 91B at Cryptsy, pretty unexpected.
Probably people who were not able to compile by themselves didn't use the Mooncoin binaries due to VirusTotal.com alarms and kept all their coins at their Cryptsy balances.

Edit: Reminder: if you were a Cryptsy customer and you're owed money/coins, please register your details at http://cryptsyreceivership.com.
Unfortunately it looks like Mooncoins will not be returned to their owners, coins will be sold in an auction procedure according to the report (it's good that they will not be sold on exchanges), maybe it will make some promotion for MOON and companies which track these auctions will buy the Mooncoin auction item and will hold MOON over long term, let's hope the court will use fair methods to estimate the MOON price, not based on prices that are artificially dumped on small exchanges with small trading volume - and will not sell coins for less than 1 Satoshi each (~$0.000007 at the moment), anyway you will receive some money, if your claim is approved.

It's better that the receiver controls them than big vern. After the auction is over there will be no more fear of a massive dump. If big vern controlled them investors would never buy in because of the fear of him dumping.

Unfortunately I think the receiver will sell to the highest bid even if it's a ridiculously low price bid. I have not read anything about a reserve price being set yet.
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 08:32:20 PM

It's better that the receiver controls them than big vern. After the auction is over there will be no more fear of a massive dump. If big vern controlled them investors would never buy in because of the fear of him dumping.

Unfortunately I think the receiver will sell to the highest bid even if it's a ridiculously low price bid. I have not read anything about a reserve price being set yet.

'The fear of a massive dump' is the everlasting fear in the crypto world. Fear and Greed drive crowds, you know.
The reserve price is the lowest price the seller is prepared to accept for the property, but there is also the starting price. If they sold coins without setting an appropriate reserve price/starting price, that would be unfair. After all they are not interested in selling low, so probably they will set fair prices.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 09:00:46 PM

Could you please upload the wallet which you personally use  (and which doesn't need adding nodes manually to sync it, like you have said) and share the link with the community?

Edit: or you may want to share its checksums, you can get them by uploading your file to virustotal.com. If you use the original wallet 1.862.1 from mooncoin.info/mooncoin.rocks, its checksums are the same with checksums at https://web.archive.org/web/20140705185938/http://download.mooncoin.info
and at http://archive.is/C6dWU (for mooncoin.rocks)
which are 
CRC-32: 63f8b21c
   MD4: 5a0fb654c0f45a5584ebd727e1b8a7e5
   MD5: edc341b411f2e138850827cc13570ea1
 SHA-1: f04fc5dde039af945fd70386066fdb5a75464480
SHA256: 9004dc87e992e8f439ea138d20c2777bfec3e2bc5b1951564776c0828ef3c8d3
for the Windows wallet,
but this wallet doesn't synchronize until you add nodes manually,
that's why people had been asking for a working wallet since 2014 and finally walletbuilders.com compiled the 1.875.1 version (+ the more up to date codebase).

I did not say you don't need to add nodes to make it work. What I said was that I "haven't had any problems with syncing or connecting to nodes" and I haven't.

As you can see in the screenshot below I haven't modified my mooncoin.conf file which contains the addnode info since Nov 20, 2014 which was when my old faucet website stopped communicating with my wallets and I tried to fix it.

http://prntscr.com/d4czjk

The nodes listed in my config are..
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 06:45:52 AM

thanks

thanks

Our wallet version  :
    "version" : 9620100,
    "protocolversion" : 70001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" :****,
    "blocks" : 973450,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 9.47423704,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1476892562,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.01000000,
    "errors" : ""

Iv'e compiled the wallet myself.

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 06:55:23 AM

I did not say you don't need to add nodes to make it work. What I said was that I "haven't had any problems with syncing or connecting to nodes" and I haven't.

As you can see in the screenshot below I haven't modified my mooncoin.conf file which contains the addnode info since Nov 20, 2014 which was when my old faucet website stopped communicating with my wallets and I tried to fix it.

http://prntscr.com/d4czjk

The nodes listed in my config are..

Thanks,
your mooncoin.conf file was last modified on November, 20, 2014, several months after an original dev had disappeared,
the 1.862.1 version which you use is a working version, but newbies have no idea how to add nodes, so they download the wallet, then whether check it with the VirusTotal.com and don't use, or just run it and see it's not syncing.

People often ask about the MOON wallet in the thread and sometimes it looks like an ideal Mooncoin wallet exists somewhere and all problems will be solved as soon as the wallet is found. 

Just to mention that: until you know what you are doing it's not recommended to have a mooncoin.conf file in your Mooncoin directory; in Dec, 2014 one person had reported he was hacked due to "server=1" in his mooncoin.conf file.
'RPC and Server=1 (and other related 'parameters') are not harmful when used properly. If an attacker happens to know the rpcuser/rpcpassword combination for a given wallet; in an environment where the logon credentials are re-used; he can potentially gain access to any of the wallets.'

Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: