Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014  (Read 1106494 times)
Mooncoin_Foundation

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 03:07:55 PM

Did anyone try to get the mooncoins from the Florida court proceeding about the cryptsy matter?  If so what was the result? 
They have reported in their 3rd report that they will sell coins at auction.
There is no official claim procedure yet.
Reminder: people who have coins at Cryptsy please register your details at http://cryptsyreceivership.com/, if you do it, obviously you'll get some money from the court finally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:57:40 PM

We discussed that before: to give away moonlite bonuses to Bitcointalk users.

There is an idea to reward members of our community with moonlite  bonuses for their activity in the Mooncoin thread.
The script can count how many posts each user has published in the Mooncoin thread and calculate
proportionally the amount of bonuses that will be initially distributed (free of charge) amongst members of the Mooncoin community.

How many MoonLite could i have?  Roll Eyes

What are MoonLite?

What's the difference between MoonLite and MoonCoins?

If you do your distribution amongst members that have posted in this thread then how many of those members have posted in the last year, or even logged into their account in the last year?

I checked the last login times for each member who posted on the first page. They are listed below, and show only a few are still active on this forum. Some haven't logged in since 2014.

Last Active:   March 18, 2016
Last Active:   June 09, 2014
Last Active:   July 28, 2014
Last Active:   October 17, 2016
Last Active:   July 07, 2016
Last Active:   December 25, 2014
Last Active:   April 13, 2014
Last Active:   September 22, 2015
Last Active:   July 13, 2016
Last Active:   November 14, 2016
Last Active:   November 18, 2016
Last Active:   December 08, 2015
Last Active:   July 19, 2014
Last Active:   January 26, 2014
Last Active:   June 09, 2015
Last Active:   June 09, 2015
Last Active:   May 28, 2016
Last Active:   November 11, 2015
Last Active:   June 19, 2016
Last Active:   September 16, 2015

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 04:42:41 PM

The Moonlite platform runs 'smart likes' on top of Mooncoin blockchain, the beta version will be announced in November-December,
the moonlite bonuses will be distributed free of charge, you don't have to send your Mooncoins or pay anything to get moonlite.

Now the question is how to distribute bonuses in the best way.
Mooncoin has more than 30,000 funded addresses, more than 10,000 addresses were opened at Cryptsy, now coins from them have been combined at 2 top addresses.

Yes, many people are inactive for whatever reason, when they receive bonuses, probably they will recall good old times and will be back to MOON, anyway it's not a bad idea to reward people who're inactive currently but had done a lot for Mooncoin in the past.

the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:39:37 PM

The Moonlite platform runs 'smart likes' on top of Mooncoin blockchain, the beta version will be announced in November-December,
the moonlite bonuses will be distributed free of charge, you don't have to send your Mooncoins or pay anything to get moonlite.

Now the question is how to distribute bonuses in the best way.
Mooncoin has more than 30,000 funded addresses, more than 10,000 addresses were opened at Cryptsy, now coins from them have been combined at 2 top addresses.

Yes, many people are inactive for whatever reason, when they receive bonuses, probably they will recall good old times and will be back to MOON, anyway it's not a bad idea to reward people who're inactive currently but had done a lot for Mooncoin in the past.

What are 'smart likes', are they the moonlite bonuses? Are they different to normal mooncoins?

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 06:14:45 PM

What are 'smart likes', are they the moonlite bonuses? Are they different to normal mooncoins?
Yes, they are different. With Moonlite commands you are able to 'like' any web link, then if other people like it too, you benefit from it, also admins of project which you have liked (at the web link you've liked). You benefit moonlite bonuses or briefly 'moonlite'. 'Smart likes' like 'smart contracts' is an idea, a technology, the Moonlite platform runs smart likes and 'moonlite' is what you need to deal with it.
It's on top of Mooncoin blockchain and you need to have Mooncoins to mine moonlite.

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:38:59 AM

MoonCoin was one of those original Scrypt Legacy coins that was up there back in the Altcoin hey day era where any new coin using that algorithm at the time was all the rage, now, since there is so many new algorithms to choose from MoonCoin has faded off into the distance, it was a bit like FedoraCoin where interest was sparked until volume overtook price.
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 07:48:59 AM

Mooncoin derived from Dogecoin, Dogecoin derived from Litecoin.
The Litecoin algorithm is Scrypt, you're right, Mooncoin is Scrypt-based.
MOON is a good alternative to DOGE and LTC, DOGE's market cap is $23 million at the moment, LTC's one is $191 million.
MOON has a stable well-tested blockchain with more than 1.5 million transactions successfully processed since 2013.
Fedoracoin had numerous issues with their network.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 10:47:35 AM

MoonCoin was one of those original Scrypt Legacy coins that was up there back in the Altcoin hey day era where any new coin using that algorithm at the time was all the rage, now, since there is so many new algorithms to choose from MoonCoin has faded off into the distance, it was a bit like FedoraCoin where interest was sparked until volume overtook price.

MOON is the most stable coin I've used since I first started using cryptos a few years back. I've seen thousands of coins that failed almost immediately upon their launch throughout these years but MOON is still here.
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 11:51:09 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 12:03:34 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

No one will deny that LTC, DOGE, MOON are three the most famous Scrypt coins.

The only reason why Mooncoin has so low market cap these days is ICOs flood and that even big trusted exchanges now list ICOs only and completely forgot classic coins that had already been famous when no one even heard of those exchanges.

Obviously the Bleutrade exchange where MOON is listed currently cares not only about profit.
Unfortunately despite of more than 38,000 accounts registered at Bleutrade and despite of their fast, private, user-friendly and secure platform, which is time-tested since 2014, big money is still concentrated at the U.S.-based exchanges.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:05:11 PM

far out.. i swear the world of cryptocurrency never stops, have only just loaded the sources up on github:

https://github.com/barrystyle/electrum-moon
https://github.com/barrystyle/electrum-moon-server

i posed this to Mooncoin_Foundation about a week ago; nothing like an early release Smiley
no binaries just yet - however if you're keen, obtain python 2.7.11 and a copy of git, at the command line run:

Code:
git clone https://github.com/barrystyle/electrum-moon.git
cd electrum-moon
python electrum-moon

Love the new lightweight wallet for Mooncoin. It is a great effort from you, in order to make Mooncoin better than ever. I hope to see the binary release of the wallet soon, since it would make life easier by skipping the syncing of the blockchain, and just go straight to sending and receiving Mooncoin.

Anyways, now that we have Moonlite platform, the early release of the light wallet, and many other things, I hope to see MOON get some attention from people who are new to cryptocurrencies, in order to increase its awareness and popularity. Also, it would be really great if Mooncoin could have an online wallet too. Nevertheless, Mooncoin has been able to maintain relatively stable over the years, with a good dev and community to support it. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 09:04:32 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 12:07:36 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Also, it would be really great if Mooncoin could have an online wallet too.

https://cointopay.com.

Edit: updated.

dac10

Activity: 557
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:53:23 PM

New report mentioned Mooncoin: this address 2M5kiseCXp6X5g75ZcWeo3BNsMYJxtDCzq is under control of the Federal Court (8,421,008,915.000 MOON).

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DE-78-Notice-of-Filing-Receivers-Third-Report-10-31-16.pdf

Interesting, now, based on this report and on October transactions, that's clear that people had at least 83B 91B at Cryptsy, pretty unexpected.
Probably people who were not able to compile by themselves didn't use the Mooncoin binaries due to VirusTotal.com alarms and kept all their coins at their Cryptsy balances.

Edit: Reminder: if you were a Cryptsy customer and you're owed money/coins, please register your details at http://cryptsyreceivership.com.
Unfortunately it looks like Mooncoins will not be returned to their owners, coins will be sold in an auction procedure according to the report (it's good that they will not be sold on exchanges), maybe it will make some promotion for MOON and companies which track these auctions will buy the Mooncoin auction item and will hold MOON over long term, let's hope the court will use fair methods to estimate the MOON price, not based on prices that are artificially dumped on small exchanges with small trading volume - and will not sell coins for less than 1 Satoshi each (~$0.000007 at the moment), anyway you will receive some money, if your claim is approved.

Hi everyone, it's amazing, only now that I found your discussion. I just did my registration. I meant that I left at Cryptsy more or less 1,00Btc in Mooncoin. I was close to 1b Moon. I do not know if he believed me, but it is quite true. I hope to recover at least a part of my coins.

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:07:54 PM

New report mentioned Mooncoin: this address 2M5kiseCXp6X5g75ZcWeo3BNsMYJxtDCzq is under control of the Federal Court (8,421,008,915.000 MOON).

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DE-78-Notice-of-Filing-Receivers-Third-Report-10-31-16.pdf

Interesting, now, based on this report and on October transactions, that's clear that people had at least 83B 91B at Cryptsy, pretty unexpected.
Probably people who were not able to compile by themselves didn't use the Mooncoin binaries due to VirusTotal.com alarms and kept all their coins at their Cryptsy balances.

Edit: Reminder: if you were a Cryptsy customer and you're owed money/coins, please register your details at http://cryptsyreceivership.com.
Unfortunately it looks like Mooncoins will not be returned to their owners, coins will be sold in an auction procedure according to the report (it's good that they will not be sold on exchanges), maybe it will make some promotion for MOON and companies which track these auctions will buy the Mooncoin auction item and will hold MOON over long term, let's hope the court will use fair methods to estimate the MOON price, not based on prices that are artificially dumped on small exchanges with small trading volume - and will not sell coins for less than 1 Satoshi each (~$0.000007 at the moment), anyway you will receive some money, if your claim is approved.

Hi everyone, it's amazing, only now that I found your discussion. I just did my registration. I meant that I left at Cryptsy more or less 1,00Btc in Mooncoin. I was close to 1b Moon. I do not know if he believed me, but it is quite true. I hope to recover at least a part of my coins.

Good luck with your claim!  I will be interested to hear the result.  Also there amy be a chance to do an auction type buy of blocks of coins.  This option may be considered because of the fact that exchange buys will affect the price of the coin negatively for the remaining community who may not have wished to sell.  So it is worth pushing for this option IMO

dac10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:06:50 PM

We discussed that before: to give away moonlite bonuses to Bitcointalk users.

There is an idea to reward members of our community with moonlite  bonuses for their activity in the Mooncoin thread.
The script can count how many posts each user has published in the Mooncoin thread and calculate
proportionally the amount of bonuses that will be initially distributed (free of charge) amongst members of the Mooncoin community.

How many MoonLite could i have?  Roll Eyes

Obviously more than anyone here, you're the most active user in this thread,
and there will be not all ml bonuses you'll have,
there is an idea also to give away ML bonuses to people who
1) have coins stuck at Cryptsy
2) have Mooncoins in their wallets.

Any suggestions on how to reward with Moonlite bonuses,
e.g. how many for coins stuck at Cryptsy, how many for keeping coins out of exchanges in personal wallets
and how many for being active in the Mooncoin thread?
Please everyone share your opinions now,
it's necessary to decide that before starting a new thread.

And grand Dev...after the Cryptsy disappointment, or nearly abandoned [ANN] [Moon], but I began to smile when or heard of Moonolite, I honestly do not know what is... SO how can I prove my coins Moon on Cryptsy? Thanks in advance!!!
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 05:57:05 PM

but I began to smile when or heard of Moonolite, I honestly do not know what is...

Why not to smile at Ethereum's 4th fork www.coindesk.com/ethereum-forks-again-so-far-so-good
or at ICOs flood?

So if someone makes a brand new token and sells it - it is serious, but when the new innovative platform is being built on a classic coin and will be distributed free of charge - smile?
Well, really a good reason to smile nowadays.

SO how can I prove my coins Moon on Cryptsy? Thanks in advance!!!

If you have a screenshot of your balance or transaction ids (if you moved your coins to Cryptsy), it's not bad, but in fact the court will decide.

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 06:03:16 PM

after the Cryptsy disappointment, or nearly abandoned [ANN] [Moon],

abandoned?

Dogecoin's ANN thread - 364 posts in 2016.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361813.23540 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361813.23900
DOGE's market cap is $23 million.

Mooncoin's ANN thread - 491 posts in 2016.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.9760 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.10240.

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:47:50 PM

but I began to smile when or heard of Moonolite, I honestly do not know what is...

Why not to smile at Ethereum's 4th fork www.coindesk.com/ethereum-forks-again-so-far-so-good
or at ICOs flood?

So if someone makes a brand new token and sells it - it is serious, but when the new innovative platform is being built on a classic coin and will be distributed free of charge - smile?
Well, really a good reason to smile nowadays.

SO how can I prove my coins Moon on Cryptsy? Thanks in advance!!!

If you have a screenshot of your balance or transaction ids (if you moved your coins to Cryptsy), it's not bad, but in fact the court will decide.

Also call the attorney appointed by the Florida court and describe the username or email registered or as much information as you can or are willing and the amount of coins

because they have all separate accounts sometimes just the exact number and type of coins is enough to see if your claim is probably true.  And so then you fill out a claim/ register which it sounds like you did

Also you can try to buy blocks of the coins through some auction the court might be having at this time

dac10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:26:28 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 09:38:52 PM by dac10

Unfortunately I have also given my personal data to Crypsy, I think there the bankruptcy trustee check my e-mail data with recorded data on  Cryptsy, because I do not remember the exact amount of all coins (30,40) value 6-7-8 Btc.

However there is a wallet Windows to download?
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 10:16:10 PM

However there is a wallet Windows to download?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.msg15263730#msg15263730

dac10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:25:27 AM

Because I knew I would not open...the reason that you o not buy Moon, no wallet, no party!
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: