Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014  (Read 1106495 times)
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:56:34 PM

Hello Again Mooncoin Family,

I'd like to state that Mooncoin is also on the Nova Exchange for those that didn't know like myself Cheesy

https://novaexchange.com

That's good to know, thank you.

https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_MOON/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mooncoin_Foundation

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 04:04:52 PM

Mooncoin was launched 3 years ago, on December, 30 2013.
Exchanges come and go, MOON will stay.

Congratulations on the 3rd anniversary of MOON!

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:16:15 PM

Since 2014 when an original dev disappeared, people have been asking for a new Mooncoin ANN thread with up to date links.
E.g.:

ANN needs updating

Can you create a new Mooncointhread, because few pages later, no one knows, what u did here, because you never can change the OP here.

I would like to add to the request here for active download links to the wallets, either on the og thread or on a new one please?

I agree a new thread should be made

@Mooncoin_Foundation Does anyone have access to modify the Original Post and Forum Title?  with MoonLite progressing it would be good to have an updated OP and title?  Or consider opening another thread?

I would love to see a new ann with uptodate links and new graphics

very interesting to have new thread with updated information and new wallet , so I agree
 Cheesy

Up to date wallet would be awesome sir. then make the new ann and start from there. this is looking great for mooncoin!

An outdated original post with no one having access to change it isnt good. Mooncoin_foundation is so active, can you start a new thread instead?

Yes...PLEASE A NEW ANN...this would be nice...since weeks, is mooncoin the strongest dogecoin pair on bleutrade...

Good afternoon from Greece. I agree too with a new announcement thread.

I suggest to think about a new MOON topic, a new OP whit the right info and right exchanges.
Probably a new topic whit a well made OP will boost MOON 15 to 20%

A new thread for MoonCoin should be made so that it can stay updated with new/current information. This thread is beyond outdated and will turn away potential investors.

That was pre-announced in November,

In December there will be the 3rd anniversary of Mooncoin.
It will be a good occasion for our community to start a new MOON ANN thread and to announce the beta Moonlite platform, the lightweight wallet and other good things.
Mobile wallets could be built on the Electrum wallet, probably this work will begin in the first months of 2017.

and today it's going to be started,
if you have any idea what to add to the original post, please PM.

DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:28:05 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 12:28:06 PM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

So if we know where it's headed? Do we know where it's been?  Cheesy

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 08:30:35 PM

The new MOON thread is in progress  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:36:45 PM

Hello Mooncoin Family,

Just wanted to share some information about the exchange markets involving Mooncoin, if you're new to the exchange markets and are interested in purchasing Mooncoin, let's move in the right direction. If you want a lot of Mooncoin(quantity) buy as low as possible, however, if you have Mooncoin already and/or want more value(quality) in Mooncoin, then buy/sell high. On the Cryptopia Exchange, I suggest buying Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dotcoin, Feathercoin, Unobtanium, and Monero, and then purchasing Mooncoin through those. The reason for that is simply raising the value in every way, It makes a pretty big difference in the total value on your account especially with Litecoin and Dogecoin(coinmarketcap.com). On the Bleutrade exchange I suggest buying Mooncoin with Dogecoin only. Until the BTC/MOON "Buy Orders" generate consistent activity, no real gain other than buying a huge quantity. If anyone else would like to share their strategies about exchange, that would be great, until then, lets keep those prices rising. The higher the Mooncoin buy/sell prices are, the more Bitcoin they will be worth.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
https://www.bleutrade.com
www.coinmarketcap.com

Cryptopia stole money from 2 of my sponsors while claiming it is due to a 'pending' criminal investigation. There is no pending criminal investigation, they just straight out stole their coins.

I would not recommend ANYONE use their exchange, they publicly admitted to doing this on their scam thread.

I personally haven't had any problem with this Exchange as long as I've been using it, if you don't mind me asking, who are the sponsers?

They're associated with HTML5, all of the relevant information pertaining to this can be found in the cryptopia scam thread here on bitcointalk.

Alrightly, well, in the midst of this conversation which took place today, Cryptopia is about to DELIST our beloved Mooncoin, we need a group strategy to get on more exchange markets...any suggestions?  Huh

If you all agree, we could you all bring in to localcrypto.eu.org.
Its a person to person exchange and you could strengthen your power to finally hit a marketplace, where you also could meet each other.
The most important part is not to be listed on all markets, the most important part is, to spread the word about Mooncoin over many advertisementchannels.

The future wont be listed on all exchanges. Think on private chains and federated chains!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720106.0

Greetz
Steve

I'm interested, this very interesting, however, I need a bigger scope of understanding, did you have anything particular in mind already? i.e., elaboration in detail on how you'd operate using this platform?

I like to answer your question, can you get more specific in terms of "operate using this platform"?

we wrote a detailed plan in our thread:

if you have read it and still have questions,
they are more than welcome, your questions are helping me to fill potential blanks
when explaining our concept.

have fun
Matthias

P.S. Cryptopia, i stopped counting similar stories about them, the problem is a certain arrogance,
to be in the position, to judge about others. Because that doesn't work they are running deeper and deeper into
being trapped in their own ideologies. Just sad, they are trying to to things right, but their ego is in the way to advance ...

Okay, in other words, let me know if I misunderstand the overview of the website, localcrypto works like a directory for businesses that excepts cryptocurrency which will also allow transactions on site?

Yes we currently are working on building the paymentgateway for that

Further we will use the fact, to have an overview of crypto related groups of each region then,
to get those involved, to go directly to merchants in their region and to promote our payment system,
on an affiliate basis. (March/April ETA depends on our Chinese Manufacturing Partners)

in the second half of 2017 this payment system will then hook, as a service, onto the crosschain
Federated Blockchains Servicebus and connect to all coins, apps and  services in existence.
see: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bitcoinsulting/internet-of-coins-blockchain-federation-protocol-content-from-my-talk-to-andreas-antonopolous

have fun
Matthias

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 08:17:46 AM

Just noticed this from our thieves friends at Cryptopia:
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/813931175169265664

Public callout to Hex:
I would like to see the txid's of the vout's that made up Cryptopia's moon balance.
Personally, i think you saw some protection mechanisms we've implemented into Mooncoin 0.10 and freaked out.

Tell me more
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 08:51:48 AM

#8854 - Mooncoin
Category:   General
Opened:   12/28/2016 5:45:43 PM
Last Update:   12/31/2016 8:42:05 AM
Ticket description:
I am amazed by your decision that affects the whole community. I have bought almost all the votes to add Mooncoin on cryptopia, as the largest shareholder in the world remain perplexed that because of someone affected all. For guilt of someone you strike everybody. Such decision can be understood if tied to technical matters, to anomalies of the code, to low volumes. Can I know to whom report you? (..people associated with this coin..) ?

Ticket History:

Sender: sa_ddam21312/31/2016 8:42:00 AM
 Hi agswinner,  Its tweets like this:  "@Cryptopia_NZ Beware the stolen funds that Hex is no longer able to spend; as Cryptopia was the last exchange we approached to update."  Is exactly the reason we preemptively delisted MOON, once these characters turned up in the MOON community we knew it was going to turn into a PR nightmare, already we are being accused of theft for not updating, all coins are accounted for an EVERY single one of our users can withdraw their coins.  We are happy to update the MOON wallet if it required for people to continue to withdraw in the new year.   I understand your frustration, but we really cant afford such rabid negative publicity for a sub-satoshi coin.   
Thanks Cryptopia Support

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 08:58:58 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 09:13:38 AM by barrysty1e

After his initially damaging tweet, I responded to him privately in a gentleman-like manner, to which I heard nothing.

Personally I dont have anything against Hex, however smearing an entire community for little to no reason is just childish.
Delisting a coin nearly immediately after a new codebase has been released, initially provided me with the impression that he had been 'spooked'.

He is welcome to contact me and discuss in a civil manner, as I had attempted to pre-tweet.

my father wears sneakers in the pool
Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:53:31 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 10:10:19 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

After his initially damaging tweet, I responded to him privately in a gentleman-like manner, to which I heard nothing.

Personally I dont have anything against Hex, however smearing an entire community for little to no reason is just childish.
Delisting a coin nearly immediately after a new codebase has been released, initially provided me with the impression that he had been 'spooked'.

He is welcome to contact me and discuss in a civil manner, as I had attempted to pre-tweet.

It seems both Cryptopia's dev and our new dev hate don't like each other (the point was in the past and it had nothing in common with Mooncoin),
feeling antipathy to each other both accused each other in advance,
let's see if they are noble enough to put their own ego and biases aside, when it comes to the entire community.

P.S. our dev has changed his tweet already and invited Cryptopia to the dialogue.

Evangelo777

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:42:56 PM

Hello Mooncoin Family,

Just wanted to share some information about the exchange markets involving Mooncoin, if you're new to the exchange markets and are interested in purchasing Mooncoin, let's move in the right direction. If you want a lot of Mooncoin(quantity) buy as low as possible, however, if you have Mooncoin already and/or want more value(quality) in Mooncoin, then buy/sell high. On the Cryptopia Exchange, I suggest buying Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dotcoin, Feathercoin, Unobtanium, and Monero, and then purchasing Mooncoin through those. The reason for that is simply raising the value in every way, It makes a pretty big difference in the total value on your account especially with Litecoin and Dogecoin(coinmarketcap.com). On the Bleutrade exchange I suggest buying Mooncoin with Dogecoin only. Until the BTC/MOON "Buy Orders" generate consistent activity, no real gain other than buying a huge quantity. If anyone else would like to share their strategies about exchange, that would be great, until then, lets keep those prices rising. The higher the Mooncoin buy/sell prices are, the more Bitcoin they will be worth.

www.coinmarketcap.com

Cryptopia stole money from 2 of my sponsors while claiming it is due to a 'pending' criminal investigation. There is no pending criminal investigation, they just straight out stole their coins.

I would not recommend ANYONE use their exchange, they publicly admitted to doing this on their scam thread.

I personally haven't had any problem with this Exchange as long as I've been using it, if you don't mind me asking, who are the sponsers?

They're associated with HTML5, all of the relevant information pertaining to this can be found in the cryptopia scam thread here on bitcointalk.

Alrightly, well, in the midst of this conversation which took place today, Cryptopia is about to DELIST our beloved Mooncoin, we need a group strategy to get on more exchange markets...any suggestions?  Huh

Its a person to person exchange and you could strengthen your power to finally hit a marketplace, where you also could meet each other.
The most important part is not to be listed on all markets, the most important part is, to spread the word about Mooncoin over many advertisementchannels.

The future wont be listed on all exchanges. Think on private chains and federated chains!

Greetz
Steve

I'm interested, this very interesting, however, I need a bigger scope of understanding, did you have anything particular in mind already? i.e., elaboration in detail on how you'd operate using this platform?

I like to answer your question, can you get more specific in terms of "operate using this platform"?

they are more than welcome, your questions are helping me to fill potential blanks

have fun
Matthias

P.S. Cryptopia, i stopped counting similar stories about them, the problem is a certain arrogance,
to be in the position, to judge about others. Because that doesn't work they are running deeper and deeper into
being trapped in their own ideologies. Just sad, they are trying to to things right, but their ego is in the way to advance ...

Okay, in other words, let me know if I misunderstand the overview of the website, localcrypto works like a directory for businesses that excepts cryptocurrency which will also allow transactions on site?

Further we will use the fact, to have an overview of crypto related groups of each region then,
to get those involved, to go directly to merchants in their region and to promote our payment system,
on an affiliate basis. (March/April ETA depends on our Chinese Manufacturing Partners)

in the second half of 2017 this payment system will then hook, as a service, onto the crosschain
Federated Blockchains Servicebus and connect to all coins, apps and  services in existence.
see: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bitcoinsulting/internet-of-coins-blockchain-federation-protocol-content-from-my-talk-to-andreas-antonopolous

have fun
Matthias

Simply awesome, are you going to update the thread after the payment gateways are up?? Also, I'd like to be involved when promotion begins for the payment systems, that will be legendary, I'd love to get merchants up to date in my location, but this system as you described will be the mother of all future crypto payment systems with all of the integrations in development. Getting excited Cheesy
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 06:22:05 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 06:54:00 PM by szenekonzept

Hello Mooncoin Family,

www.coinmarketcap.com

Alrightly, well, in the midst of this conversation which took place today, Cryptopia is about to DELIST our beloved Mooncoin, we need a group strategy to get on more exchange markets...any suggestions?  Huh

Greetz
Steve

have fun
Matthias

Federated Blockchains Servicebus and connect to all coins, apps and  services in existence.

have fun
Matthias

Simply awesome, are you going to update the thread after the payment gateways are up?? Also, I'd like to be involved when promotion begins for the payment systems, that will be legendary, I'd love to get merchants up to date in my location, but this system as you described will be the mother of all future crypto payment systems with all of the integrations in development. Getting excited Cheesy

yes we will keep the announcement thread up to date as well as the Blog on Localcrypto. Best way to keep up is, of course, to sign up on http://localcrypto.eu.org
and already start listing own offers, as well as listing local businesses, you already know. The bigger the Database, the greater the success.
Already listing crypto accepting businesses, will drive some customers to their stores and you will be able to convince them, to adopt our point-of-sales system, even faster.
We ourself will contact none of them, we are keeping this business in the hands our our users.

have a great new year
Matthias

P.S: to give this project some hope and drive, i listed it on https://www.localcrypto.eu.org now

GOLDEN CRYPTORULE: USE IT OR LOOSE IT

Mooncoin_Foundation

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:04:28 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 07:44:38 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

This thread is outdated.
You may want to use a new Mooncoin thread to get the latest Mooncoin updates and downloads,
to publish comments, ask questions, share your ideas.

The new Mooncoin ANN thread is:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

Thank you.

Alastair air

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:29:27 PM

This thread is outdated.
You may want to use a new Mooncoin thread to get the latest Mooncoin updates and downloads,

Thank you.

as many coins in market as there uses of its and their functions too and upon it different views and questions are also on it.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 05:08:08 PM

This thread is outdated.

Thank you.

as many coins in market as there uses of its and their functions too and upon it different views and questions are also on it.

Hey newbie, go to another thread please...

thanks
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:14:10 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 12:29:51 PM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

The new Mooncoin ANN thread is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

Here is some news

NovaExchange Dogecoin to Mooncoin Market
NovaExchange Cagecoin to Mooncoin  Market
NovaExchange Asafe to Mooncoin Market
NovaExchange Bunnycoin to Mooncoin Market
NovaExchange Mousecoin to Mooncoin Market
NovaExchange Tips Fedora to Mooncoin Market
NovaExchange XP to Mooncoin Market
NovaExchange Piggycoin to Mooncoin  Market
NovaExchange Inflationcoin to Mooncoin Market
NovaExchange Tattoocoin to Mooncoin Market

Link Found here https://www.coinhills.com/market/-moon/novaexchange/

The new Mooncoin ANN thread is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0
I love that pic from the new mooncoin thread.... It's really awesome

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:44:50 PM

What is your idea on KARMA? MOON is moving again on BlueTrade. KARMA is also one of those old coins that is trading on Yobit. Is it possible to see KARMA moving in the same direction as MOON?

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 11:10:18 PM

What is your idea on KARMA? MOON is moving again on BlueTrade. KARMA is also one of those old coins that is trading on Yobit. Is it possible to see KARMA moving in the same direction as MOON?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.msg17566889#msg17566889
username007

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:15:10 AM

Get it listed on Bittrex

To the moon!
momchilandonov89

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:12:26 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 03:41:40 PM by momchilandonov89

Mooncoin got stuck on block 1129276 and it found 4 blocks in like 1 minute...
Isn't this a reason for it to stuck?
Will the developers fix it soon?
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: