Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 587 times)
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

i do even more afraid and carefull when investing in ico, cause not all coin all great and usefull and investing in ico become more dangerous cause many of them trying to scam and many of ico are jusy trying to make project by copying other project so i believe there is a lot ico with failure project. The thing that makes me thing positive are how many people are started to intrested in crypto and goverment became aware and wanted to embrace it.

elosi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

Yes I feel positive about them, there are millions; if not billions of people in crypto space today; And new coins means new project, so there is need for blockchain project to enter into almost every sector of the economy, and for each sector it enters, it brings in more people into the space, making it good for everyone on the crypto space.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

Feeling positive about the altcoins and the ICOs should be balanced with the research on them. Some altcoins are probably very promising and they have a good chance to grow and accept well in the future. But, some altcoins or ICOs are also less of attention and many of them are heading to the dead coin even we really don't want it. But, with the positive thinking, we may be sure that whatever the condition, every coin has its chance to grow.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

When you trade in the cryptocurrency market you can't feel completely confident because anything can happen. I feel more confident when my assets are distributed over several coins.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:42:19 AM

It depends on concept some of the coins which i invested gomne through complete details initially dumped hard then got profit but some of the coins became disaster after holding couple of months . NOw decided to hold major currencies which is having actual business . I ma not bother about is that new or old . I am looking about working product and active team.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

I'm always have some positive in altcoins because in altcoins ill earn a lot if this have some potential to increase the price in the coming of time. Altcoins also its the best to hold and trade in the market because some of altcoins have some potential if you read some of their information they have.
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

According to this, not all of them will survive and have a bright future. Because indeed altcoin type continues to grow.
So We always have to be selective when we want to invest in altcoin and have to choose ATL that really have the future.

sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Yes I feel relief because altcoin when earning, the rate of altcoin increases suddenly in the market, which makes more profit.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

I am positive about them and I think with them I can have more choice which means that I have ore chance to make more money.

Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Now it is difficult to choose a really worthwhile project from the sea of garbage.But they are.And many of them will give a very good profit.We need to wait for the market to grow.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

To be honest, I am not very optimistic, because it is difficult to find a good project from a rubbish sea.
Investing in altcoin is more like a gamble.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

To be honest, I am not very optimistic, because it is difficult to find a good project from a rubbish sea.
Investing in altcoin is more like a gamble.
we cannot deny the fact that there's some alternative coins that only a fake or the only reason why it is exist it because they use it to scam other people, but at the other side we can't deny the fact also that if there's no alternative coin I don't know the bitcoin can live this much longer. alternative coins have a big part in this industry so I feel positive that even many of the alternative coins were gone, there's some alternative coins that always stay to bitcoin to give support
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

Very soon all the altcoinsm who have a working productm will be transferred to the cryptocurrencym in which blockchain they are based. And then there will be only a few basic cryptocurrencies in terms of the number of independent blockchains
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

As current practice shows, the future most likely belongs to platforms, not coins. The idea of digital gold has not yet been realized (mainly from obstacles on the part of the authorities). Now more and more platforms appear on the basis of the etherium, which attract considerable funds.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
masterofnone78

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

Definitely positive. Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

In future,if the whole world accept cryptocurrency in their lives this all altcoins will be in used and for sure they will be in demand,specially those original those coins that features theyre own product or services and not copied from others,this ico will be on top for sure,so dont doubt ico as long as theyre not scam or shit projects

Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

Yes, I am very positive about the altcoin currency. Having too many Altcoins appearing on the exchanges every day is the opportunity to make my money. I usually buy the altcoin when just listed on the big exchange. And then I would easily earn more
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

Technology in our world is developing very quickly. Look at virtual reality. 5 years ago this was something incredible. Cartoons are created using the blockchain 100 times faster since the data processing takes less time.
Now everything is developing very quickly, so we just need new technologies. Some projects try to solve very important and complex tasks. So absolutely useless altcoins exist of course. But in general, I am positive.
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

Hey guys did you check this out! BlockGrain has been featured as one of the coolest startups at Consensus
https://www.pcmag.com/feature/361189/the-coolest-blockchain-startups-at-consensus/4

you might also be interested in their bounty http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

As long as I'm here in cryptocurrency business, I will seriously feel positive about altcoins, because it deals additional income to all people who accessed and used altcoins as their main source of income in cryptocurrency business. And I'm one of those people who are fan of altcoins. Hopefully altcoins will continue provide good return of services to the people.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: