Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 587 times)
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

As long as I'm here in cryptocurrency business, I will seriously feel positive about altcoins, because it deals additional income to all people who accessed and used altcoins as their main source of income in cryptocurrency business. And I'm one of those people who are fan of altcoins. Hopefully altcoins will continue provide good return of services to the people.

We all need to be positive thinker to win this cryptocurrency. being positive will let you think and be smart in making a decision in your investment.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:07:15 AM

I cant feel positive nowadays. Still feeling negative for market.But i hope it will be temprorar.I cant feel now but I believe alt-coins.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:12:36 AM

I feel always positive.Because, if you think negative , negative things come and find you.Think positive all the time.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:15:06 AM

As long as you put some time and effort into which of the new coins you decide to put money into, there's no reason why you shouldn't feel confident. I don't tend to invest in as many ICOs as I did before, but still pick up some new coins once they hit the markets. Playing it a bit safer while the market is still uncertain, but have no qualms about taking a punt on a couple of unknowns. I enjoy the gamble, just being a bit more selective now.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:23:12 AM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

I am but I am not positive about all of them. I would do careful research before I so any investment. There are many coins that will fail finally so we need to be careful.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:27:07 AM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

Not all of them. I did research and found few good ones. They are XRP, NEO, PRG and XEM. They are good buys for long term as they are working on good long term projects.
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:44:16 AM

There are a lot of alt coins and few are worth investing. So need a proper research before investment. I have a few alt coins in my portfolio that are great. I believe you should check them.

1)   XMR
2)   XLM
3)   TAU
4)   LSK
5)   ADA
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:52:57 AM

Yes, I do.
I should always feel and think positive to what we do, including about altcoins. The positive will be back to our self. And If we do not have positive thinking, it seems useless doing anything. It should come first before anything else. To avoid lose or pupping, we need to learn and learn. And analyse the project or ICOs first before making the decision.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:58:20 AM

Not at all because many altcoin ICO's are useless they just intend to raise money and steals it. It is so hard now to find good ICO's because of so many company trying to involve in cryptoworld

Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

Yeah, well some of which we really truat and feel confident enough that will do good for longterm. No pump and dump tokens and coins but with working products and strategicpartnerships to fully implement the project.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

In my opinion the answer is obvious. If we were negative about the crypto currency, then we would not have come to this forum. Not all coins will survive in the future, but on the whole I treat the alcoins very positively.
holigans

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

for the time being, I am less positive because altcoin is in recuperation and that is the time when many people are waiting for altcoin prices to be stable again, therefore, I am less positive about this but I am sure altcoin will be good in the future and last for a long time

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

yes, I feek positive about altcoins, but not all of them, there are also have some promising altcoin project, but how to find out which one is worth to invest or hold? you need to learn by yourself, doing a lot of research, maybe after first time scam by ICO, then you'll know that how to do that, currently I holding more than 50 different altcoin, so let us see our future ... Smiley
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

This certainly will make things positive. altcoin with new things will appear and replace the old. This will increase competition and if the coin is not able to compete will be knocked out. certainly, the new coins will have systems and innovations that can cover up the shortcomings of the old coins. and this would make the regeneration of coins will occur and make the coins became even more perfect.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
gokusenpai0302

Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

I really believe those ICO's who are dedicated to their vision through success, no matter how the market crowded of coins they push their coins and will not run away with our money. I have invested with ICO's and I have earned a lot with them, but I heard a lot of ICO's are also a scam, so be careful about what you were choosing.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:47:59 AM

the emergence of new altcoin will certainly make the competition getting tougher for other legitimate altcoins there and also the bitcoin. It could be a new altcoin who appears to have a new system that is very good and can beat the ethereum or it might just be worth the bitcoin. However, the new altcoin need to process could be great.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

That would depend on what altcoin it is to feel a positive insights. In my opinion, only my selected altcoin which I only feel positive since my choices of alts were performing good in the crypto market. There are fluctuations that had occur but somehow it made a quick recovery
right then. I truly believe that altcoins are a promising investment that anyone could gain profit later.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:31:43 AM

I am very optimistic about those old altcoins. They have been born for many years and are now stable. It is safe to invest in them. However, I am not optimistic about some newly listed altcoins. I think they are new scams. they will die soon.

cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

Absolutely, but most altcoins will vanish in 2-3 years time. Therefore, I guess most are good only for short-term to medium-term investment. But i do think the current new altcoins minted out from ICO procedure are better than before all those blockchain crypto. At least, most of these ICO tokens presenting some concrete usage on their crypto. Some of these utility tokens could be the next Google or Amazon, but who knows. I strongly believe blockchain and crypto are here to stay, and presenting disruptive waves across all industry that never seen before after the Internet revolution.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

On stock exchange, too, every day traded a lot of different shares and in order to become a professional in this field you need to be able to understand the value and potential of each security. The same is true in the cryptocurrency market. In order to start becoming a successful investor you need to learn a lot of information and spend a lot of time analyzing new projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: