Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2646 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

how the tokens will be distributed. is there any kind of ICO ?

I was looking for the same information but nothing is available on website at the moment, however in whitepaper, they mentioned in page number 23 that they will issue ER20 token and run ICO, 25 of total supply will be available for token sale and the rest fot the Team, Foundation and Partnership.

Furthermore that I know. Their site is new and I think it is on development, There is also a bug and glitches that I encounter like you cant log in your twitter account, Some members are already complaining about that one. Hope they respond fast.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:51:58 AM

I was looking for the same information but nothing is available on website at the moment, however in whitepaper, they mentioned in page number 23 that they will issue ER20 token and run ICO, 25 of total supply will be available for token sale and the rest fot the Team, Foundation and Partnership.

Furthermore that I know. Their site is new and I think it is on development, There is also a bug and glitches that I encounter like you cant log in your twitter account, Some members are already complaining about that one. Hope they respond fast.
I also had difficulties with the site, but I think that all this is temporary and the team members responsible for the yuti issues will fix the problems
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:21:32 AM

I also had difficulties with the site, but I think that all this is temporary and the team members responsible for the yuti issues will fix the problems
Yes, the project is still in its initial stage and it is common to experience some bugs in the system and the project should start a bug tracking campaign so that people will get rewards for their work. I think the project will become very successful in the future due to its great concept of making content valuable.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:40:54 AM

Probably, their website are still under development and that is why we have experienced some problems on it. I hope the team will be able to fixed this and finished it as soon as possible so that all investors who want to take part on this project will have satisfactions and assurance.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

Where can you find the information about the team? Or did the guys prefer to remain anonymous and not reveal their names?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

maybe the confusion is with castbox and contenbox i think dev are trying to integrate castbox features inside contentbox so basically you can use castbox to send your data to contentbox or so but i hope i thesame devs handling both project because it might ensure proper intergrations
As monitoring addressed this issue there was developers who taken priority considering it as a major issue in ticket however they shall first focus on the major tickets first as they have an accountability tracker.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

Where can you find the information about the team? Or did the guys prefer to remain anonymous and not reveal their names?
Really it is, but there is no information about the team. So now the development team needs to urgently update this information that users were calmer.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:05:51 AM

ERC 20 is literally the most common thing in ICOs these days, takes like half an hour to make and then you can make millions selling something worthless
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Contentbox has partnered with cashbox which is currently number 3 most downloaded app for news and magazine in google play store.

Well, I don't understand the language when I try to see the app in the Google play store. And their are no further information about this app, what they only mention is that "make money with cashbox easy". Is contentbox officially partnered with this cashbox app? I just wanted to make sure and wanted to know the answer of the dev.

If this is the issue then the developers must address it immediately so that other people will not have the same issue, is cashbox aware that their app is using worldwide so they need to make it in english language? Also I am looking forward for more partnership to come with contentbox.
Furthermore, they need to be here inorder to explained this cashbox application on why there is no accurate information that will connect to Contentbox project. Or much better if the team behind this will provide video presentation so that everyone here will have no confusion about this two.
Yes, all of you guys has apoint. The team need to answer all the questions since the project is new , but maybe because also the project is newbie the team are still busy preparing the progress and updates for the project and addtional function.  Let's give team more a chance maybe next few days they will be available for all clarifications.

Well nah, if they're not answering questions as they beg for people to throw money at them they wont answer them later when they have no obligation to
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Probably, their website are still under development and that is why we have experienced some problems on it. I hope the team will be able to fixed this and finished it as soon as possible so that all investors who want to take part on this project will have satisfactions and assurance.

Dev should take sometime to answer some of our concern because people are now wondering about the progress of the project. I haven't seen any response of the team for a couple of days.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

Dev should take sometime to answer some of our concern because people are now wondering about the progress of the project. I haven't seen any response of the team for a couple of days.

Well even if the developers are really busy with the developments they should not forget that they must be more active answering concerns and giving us more updates about the status of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

Yeah, they need to respond it. Hopefully, this kind of problem can be solved so there are no bug and glitches in the website.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Do you also know if those tokens will be listed on the exchanges? It seems the developers havent discussed that even in thier social media channels.
They might be negotiating to list the tokens on exchanges and they may come with an announcement however they should choose popular exchanges to list the tokens that will bring us more attention of new investors.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

Do you also know if those tokens will be listed on the exchanges? It seems the developers havent discussed that even in thier social media channels.
They might be negotiating to list the tokens on exchanges and they may come with an announcement however they should choose popular exchanges to list the tokens that will bring us more attention of new investors.
all is true. Were there any news from developers about the exchanges on which developers plan to place their coins? I hope these will be known exchanges.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

I think its normal to experience to encounter some minor problems. This is definitely part of the development which you seems to notice this bug. With your experience about the glitches, the development team maybe already tackled this problem.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Dude you should learn to read first before you comment anything, the team members are clearly written on the 1st page of this thead and all other information.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

Indeed. But, the popular exchange like Binance is not a great choice since you have to know the risk that all the coin in Binance are following the bitcoin trends.
gummam

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

The partnership of this project with the castbox can, if not guarantee success, at least enlist the support of many investors and large players.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

I think its normal to experience to encounter some minor problems. This is definitely part of the development which you seems to notice this bug. With your experience about the glitches, the development team maybe already tackled this problem.
Developers are analyzing all the issues holding priority and they are figuring out the root causes to bring a proper resolution that will fix the issue so there will be no compromises in terms of operations running smoothly.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

I think the project with video content can be successful, but it is necessary to invest a lot in the promotion of this project. I consider a lot of competitors in the project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: