Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2645 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

It's amazing how you chose to partner up with castbox, with a lot of numbers of users already using castbox, I know it will be easy for contentbox to achieve goals in the future.
I don't think it is assuranced to be partnered with castbox. I meaned, this project have a lot do before they can achieved their goals. The team behind this project must have to work hard so that they can be able to developed this platform into a good kind and make it a profitable one.

I did not see any proof that they partnered with any company. Are there really some proofs about partnering with castbox. There were ICOs before, they said they were partnered with IBM, Coca Cola ... after the ICO I can not hear from them any more....
The company with a big name in general, did not even hear about the fact that they are interfering with them. And before the launch, I do not see any announcements of cooperation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

Credits to the team for making this project. It is really designed to help a lot of people and remedies to a lot of problem like what is being stated on their reading material. I also read the list of investors and news or feedback of this project, I can say that this project is really trustworthy and have the full potential of being successful because they gave their investment here.

Trusting a project in this early stage is somewhat like a risk because we still don't know the whole information and real objectives of the dev and the team. They have to be more transparent so that we can see how much they have raised in order for us to at least see the funding of the platform.

I agree with this. It's too early to say that this project are reliable and can be trusted. They are just new here so it means that they have a lot of works to do first before they can convinced the people that they have it takes to become a good kind of investment.
Yeah that is right also, I know that it is too early to say that it is reliable. I just want to give some credits for thinking this kind of project. Coz if you will read the whole reading material of the project, you can conclude that it is really designed to help mankind. But of course it will depends on how the team will handle the project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Credits to the team for making this project. It is really designed to help a lot of people and remedies to a lot of problem like what is being stated on their reading material. I also read the list of investors and news or feedback of this project, I can say that this project is really trustworthy and have the full potential of being successful because they gave their investment here.
Everything can change over time, but by now ContentBox looks like potential project, which has trustworthy team of developers.
Time will demonstrate their trust and their capability through their real works.

Definitely right, that everything can be change over time because case like this is seems to be unpredictable. It depends on how they are going to handle the project. If we can just imagine, there are thousands of ICOs that are now competing in the market and this is why every team do will do all just to get some good support from the people.
Yeah every readers will impress to the project objectives and purpose but the success of the project will depends to the team itself. How they will overcome such unexpected problems specially now a days that the market and industry is really unstable.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

Very nice project. I think this coin will have a good return of investment and i will tell my friends about it.
Would you mind sharing which characteristics of ContentBox are the most promising stuffs of the project, please.
Highly appreciate your time to leave any explanation, majestymage.
Ues that would be highly appreciated if they can provide us simplier details about the project so thst we could have a better understanding. The whitepaper is realy time consuming and very long.

There is this thing called one paper where the project's goal is summarized in one page. But if you really like to research about this project and you are interested, I think having a long white paper to read won't be a problem in fact you won't better like it.
Yeah, especially if you like reading many books and I think it wouldn't be a problem if you read that long whitepaper in whatsoever.
Of course, it would not be a problem for those who love reading, but how about the people who are not like to read?
Actualy all of as has different interpretation about the white paper of the project.  It is also true that there is two kind of person the readers and non readers. I don't say that whitepaper is not good but it just happened that  any are fun of watching vedios and virtual reality. It's still depends on the team on how they can present the project well.
Their teams should engage through any social channels and be active in communicating with the audience that would bring more attention of participants from various channels.
Ferleppmes

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Hello, dev's. I'm interested on this idea. I'll watch this to see what is going to take place!
vietduyp

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

Very interesting project as well as great bounty program
Koetioxaher

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

Such business are getting successful. Interesting design, apperceptive plan, faultless vision!
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

Very nice project. I think this coin will have a good return of investment and i will tell my friends about it.
Would you mind sharing which characteristics of ContentBox are the most promising stuffs of the project, please.
Highly appreciate your time to leave any explanation, majestymage.
Ues that would be highly appreciated if they can provide us simplier details about the project so thst we could have a better understanding. The whitepaper is realy time consuming and very long.

There is this thing called one paper where the project's goal is summarized in one page. But if you really like to research about this project and you are interested, I think having a long white paper to read won't be a problem in fact you won't better like it.
Yeah, especially if you like reading many books and I think it wouldn't be a problem if you read that long whitepaper in whatsoever.
Of course, it would not be a problem for those who love reading, but how about the people who are not like to read?
Actualy all of as has different interpretation about the white paper of the project.  It is also true that there is two kind of person the readers and non readers. I don't say that whitepaper is not good but it just happened that  any are fun of watching vedios and virtual reality. It's still depends on the team on how they can present the project well.
Their teams should engage through any social channels and be active in communicating with the audience that would bring more attention of participants from various channels.
Having the communication in the community can improve the chance of gaining their trust too, as it will help build a more good image and more attention will clearly happen to the project if they will regularly do it.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

It's a matter of when will be the implementation of this project as more people are really supporting and trusting the project more.

I thought this project was already implemented. Now I know this is just an idea and needs some fundings to start the development

The idea of the project is really good which many people are gathered to be interested. If this will be implemented and will be supported by many people, this project will be an open eye to those who supports ContentBox.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

Where can I read information about project administrators - more specifically about their success in a crypto community?
The information is on the official website, or you can find a technical document which you can also find on the site or on the first page of this topic.
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

We've launched a new community bounty program, go and check it out. https://community.contentbox.one/
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

Is there a token sale for the project? I can not see where the schedule for the TGE is being mentioned on the whitepaper and also on the website. Am I missing something?
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

I did not find information about the launch of sales. When do you plan to run Ico and how long will it last? Where can I see this information? On the main site, it seems to be not.

As far as I remember they don't have any ICO because they have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. And I think this is where they get their funds to run the project.

Partnering with castbox is one of the best step you made, just continue to develop the project and we will support this platform. This will probably be a more awesome entertainment.

You can see that this project has really a future.
They have long list of investors already so they are not in a hurry to collect money from the community.
Content creators would be happy seeing a platform like this.
They just need exposure as much as possible and cover all aspects of digital ecosystem.
Can't wait to see this project rolling.

I like this model employed by traditional companies. Shows a true dedication to blockchain to spend so much time, effort, and risk going through an ICO!
phanvanduc

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

https://i.imgur.com/SqEaeVA.jpg
Information
ContentBox Castbox
Whitepaper
Twitter
GitHub
Airdrop
Bounty Program

Introduction
Watch our video!
For over a decade we have witnessed explosive growth of the digital content industry led by a variety of
web and mobile content platforms such as Reddit, Youtube, and Spotify. It has become an indispensable
part of our modern daily life, with audio and video streaming constituting 70% of Internet data traic.
However, the success and fairness of the industry is impeded by several long-standing challenges facing
creators, consumers, advertisers, and distributors of digital content.

Our First Partner - Castbox
Top Tier Podcast Player on Android & iOS
Castbox is one of the most popular mobile audio platforms across the globe, ranked #3 in News &
Magazines on Google Play along with TopBuzz and Twitter, gaining 17.2 million users worldwide. It pioneered in-audio search
to deliver contextual recommendations for listeners of podcasts, on-demand radio, and audiobooks.
Today, Castbox has about 50 employees with offices in Beijing, San Francisco, New York, and Hong
Kong.
https://i.imgur.com/SU66TtR.jpg

Token Utility
In the short term, BOX tokens will be Castbox’s primary transaction currency. Holders can use it to purchase the premium membership, promote their creative content or participate in contests within the app. Once it's rolled out, holders will be able to spend BOX beyond Castbox. Essentially all payments running on all apps developed under ContentBox will be settled in BOX tokens. We are aiming to build an ecosystem that allows for an open, fair, and creator-centric decentralized marketplace for both content creators and consumers, a native crowdfunding launchpad for aspiring projects, a decentralized "AdSense" for content platforms without any middleman, etc.

Team Members
Renee Wang: Founder & CEO of Castbox
Alex He: Co-founder & CTO of Castbox
Gang Hu: CTO
Xiaohui Liu: Blockchain Scientist
Fangqin Dai: Tech Lead
Yiqiang Wang: Head of R&D

ContentBox/Castbox in the Press
Bitcoin Magazine: "Podcast Platform Castbox Launches Blockchain Project to Reward Creators"
Forbes: "Startup Of The Week: Castbox"
Bloomberg: "Ex-Googler Bet Her Own House on Podcasts and Raised $13 Million"
Crunchbase: "Castbox Raises $13.5 Million Series B To Scale Its Cross-Platform Podcast App
Observer: "Podcasting App Transcribes Shows for Better Search"

Funding Update
We have reached the hardcap through private sale, and have been working closely with several exchanges. Please stay tuned for our official announcement for listing information.
https://i.imgur.com/SWjFpBF.png

project quality, do not do will regret it.
The content box is an ICO that has been heavily invested by large investment funds.
bopbi

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:34:11 AM

great project i will work on it by giving my best effort for this project good work. I hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon.
marcussm

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

Such business are getting successful. Interesting design, apperceptive plan, faultless vision!
Ejimwoolfumb

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Good day, devs. I have reviewed all the details of your business and all is really very good!
minnamoose

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000121201-World-Premiere-of-ContentBox-on-July-16-11-30-GMT-8-
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

ContentBox $BOX is now unofficially trading at around x2.3 in ETH from private presale price. There was no ICO.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:02:21 AM

ContentBox $BOX is now unofficially trading at around x2.3 in ETH from private presale price. There was no ICO.

I'm still impressed by how they managed to achieve that feat. But it really doesn't come as a surprise as the working product is leveraging on a huge pool of influential VCs. And now trading at 2.3x, seems like a nitro boost for adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: