Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:32:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 456875 times)
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:39:36 PM

So Im BLOCKED from posting on fedora subreddit now? Why? Is it something to do with that 85% of us don't like the name fedora.
r-ando

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:40:58 PM

Tips is an awesome coin, innovative and has a great community behind it. I think tips is going to rise in price. That being said, I'm also investing in darkcoin because its based off of a new algo that lowers gpu temps by 20c and is CPU mineable. The main thing that I like more about darkcoin is that there is no 2% transaction fee for mixing.

Dont worry you can (or anybody else eventually) operate your own mixing nodes ad set your own % fee, plus you can contribute to the extra micromarket within the coin infrastructure itself at the same time  Smiley  and make a profit if you want to contribute too  Welcome to our community my friend!

Every moment is like a falling leaf. Seize the moments within the moment.
Todorius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:07:28 PM

wow it has a HUGE icon AND it's Scrypt ?
TAKE MY MONEY !

lol @ you

i actually enjoy being the only guy who is not a gay douchey pos..

every new coin i see, i pray karma makes you suffer for posting garbage on the web.
what comes around goes around..

Fucking hell your one to talk!!! Your spamming your mindless hatred on here too - and you believe in Karma?

You'll die a horrible death very soon at this rate.

What a fucking idiot. I've only left this numpty unignored just to put him in his place every time.

my hatred is not mindless ..it's carefully well thought out and very articulate and your just butthurt because i said the truth.

my new altcoin coming out soon will come with a Bib for all the moron drooling baby suck hole brats who throw a temper tantrum
at the slightest hint of criticism of their beloved revolutionary new clone coin.

Cool story bro. And now F**K OFF and spam your carefully chosen and very articulate words somewhere else!!!
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:08:43 PM

I've stopped mining Dark because the servers are down all the time.. Back on the Fedorra train... Smiley
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:19:16 PM

So Im BLOCKED from posting on fedora subreddit now? Why? Is it something to do with that 85% of us don't like the name fedora.

I hope this isn't true.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
vir6

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:21:14 PM

I was blocked too, i created another account and now it works
jtbcoins

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:42:27 PM

I hope this isn't true.

I can't post any new topics. I wanted to post this http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/1y9eti/so_whats_happening_85_of_us_dont_want_the_name/

but its not on the front page under new. But don't worry I will get unblocked.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:35:12 PM

Dear FedoraCoin Community,

I am a believer.  I'm not here looking for a quick profit.  I'm here to help create something that will exceed the growth of Dogecoin.  I'm willing to put the hours in, and I already have a track record on reddit (cinnajerry).  I have great respect for the development team and for FedoraCoin supporters.  So please hear me out.

A successful crypto-currency, just like a business, requires many talents to be successful.  The technical side of this coin is strong but the marketing arm of our coin is VERY WEAK.  We could have the best coin in the world (and we do), but if we don't have a cohesive story to present to the masses, NOBODY WILL CARE.  The proof is in the pudding.

MOON COIN IS A POS.  But it's valued 13x higher than FedoraCoin.  Why?  MARKETING.

PandaCoin 2.0 is run by a BLATANT SCAMMER....  but it's valued 66x higher than FedoraCoin.  Why?  MARKETING.

Dogecoin was founded by a developer and a MARKETER.

FedoraCoin just launched Kimono Well, PHP web-payment API, and a built-in tumbler... <crickets>

This coin does not deserve this.  

The marketing side of the coin deals with "frivolous" tasks such as posting tweets, saying hello to new members, giving tech support, holding contests, etc.  These tasks are necessary for the growth of the community and cannot come about without full-time support.  You cannot rely on the community to haphazardly "step up".  We need organization.  The development team is doing a great job coming out with new features, but you're celebrating triumphs in a darkened room.  If you give a marketing team legs, you will have fresh new people in that room celebrating alongside with you.  

How do you give a marketing team legs?

Give them a say in how to present this wonderful coin to the masses.  And I agree with them...  Rename the coin to TIPS.

Renaming the coin to TIPS will eliminate the FedoraCoin / TIPS confusion.  I can't tell you how many times I've had to stumble through introductions with new people.  It's TIPS... but it's called FedoraCoin... "what?"  It doesn't flow from the tongue.  

We don't expect you guys to code with Commodore 64's.... why are you expecting us to do the equivalent?

Now, don't get me wrong.  I'm not against the Fedora, in fact, I think it would be awesome for the TIPS coin to pay homage to the Fedora hat (through logo and marketing), but a simple rebranding will help this coin tremendously.  

• It would give the masses a fresh perspective of our coin.  Our image is currently tied to massive strip mining sell-offs, near death, and a LOW of 4 litoshis! Of course people will be scared of this
  • It would make selling the product MUCH EASIER for those of us who hit the streets

I have been getting my wife's friends involved, and their friends.... they could care less about the Fedora meme.  They don't even understand it.  When they download the wallet they ask, "FedoraCoin?  I thought it was TIPS?"  When you tell someone about FedoraCoin and then they go on Cryptsy, you get confusion as well, "FedoraCoin = TIPS?  wtf?"

It just makes sense... TIPS symbol, TIPS name...  TIP of the HAT to you...  online TIPPING currency.  

The gentlemen asking for a name change are 100% absolutely correct.  This coin should be a coin for the masses... and it should be communicated to them in terms they understand and are familiar with.  People outside of the computer world are just not aware of the Fedora meme.  For 4chan and reddit application, FedoraCoin is a suitable name.  For mass adoption, the name has to be changed.

Please consider rebranding the coin to TIPS.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Mardaed (cinnajerry)
srs2xcvbnm

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:45:29 PM

We need leaders for marketing and promotion.
We need to decide finally over all this.
I am waiting for final decisions and would like to get to work over all this.
GIVE ME SOME JOB !

edit:
And the guy above is 100% true- at beginning I also had problem wraping my head around why currency is called Fedora Coin, and TIPS simultaneously. Generally it would be FedoraCoin / FED, or Tips'o'Fedora / TIPS, or whatever along those lines...

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
mardaed

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:49:18 PM

GIVE ME SOME JOB !

edit:
And the guy above is 100% true- at beginning I also had problem wraping my head around why currency is called Fedora Coin, and TIPS simultaneously. Generally it would be FedoraCoin / FED, or Tips'o'Fedora / TIPS, or whatever along those lines...

exactly, and there is NO REASON IN HELL we want our brand to sound like the FED.
jtbcoins

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:12:33 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 10:25:42 PM by jtbcoins

I wrote a post on the other forum about how to start to organise the community into an advertising agency model. Since then I've had a rant and I guess thats why I'm now blocked.
http://forum.fedoracoin.net/index.php?topic=17.0

I'm a brash loud ex advertising art director. I made ads for real brands. VW Hovis The Guardian. I probably know the creative team that sold you your favourite toilet role.

I don't think there needs a leader but Ive tried to put in place a model that can work with or with out me. Ive mentioned before about twitter Facebook the logos being all different. The euphoric atheist E logo. The bitcoin orange colour.

Im getting tired of this. Even the the people that like the fedora name you're equally as screwed because you have no say.

Edit and yes i agree with all above.

mardaed you're funny. you could tweet all day as tips the person
We don't expect you guys to code with Commodore 64's.... why are you expecting us to do the equivalent?
id10tothe9

Activity: 623

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:30:43 PM

I am a believer.  I'm not here looking for a quick profit.  I'm here to help create something that will exceed the growth of Dogecoin.  I'm willing to put the hours in, and I already have a track record on reddit (cinnajerry).  I have great respect for the development team and for FedoraCoin supporters.  So please hear me out.

A successful crypto-currency, just like a business, requires many talents to be successful.  The technical side of this coin is strong but the marketing arm of our coin is VERY WEAK.  We could have the best coin in the world (and we do), but if we don't have a cohesive story to present to the masses, NOBODY WILL CARE.  The proof is in the pudding.

MOON COIN IS A POS.  But it's valued 13x higher than FedoraCoin.  Why?  MARKETING.

PandaCoin 2.0 is run by a BLATANT SCAMMER....  but it's valued 66x higher than FedoraCoin.  Why?  MARKETING.

FedoraCoin just launched Kimono Well, PHP web-payment API, and a built-in tumbler... <crickets>

The marketing side of the coin deals with "frivolous" tasks such as posting tweets, saying hello to new members, giving tech support, holding contests, etc.  These tasks are necessary for the growth of the community and cannot come about without full-time support.  You cannot rely on the community to haphazardly "step up".  We need organization.  The development team is doing a great job coming out with new features, but you're celebrating triumphs in a darkened room.  If you give a marketing team legs, you will have fresh new people in that room celebrating alongside with you.  

Give them a say in how to present this wonderful coin to the masses.  And I agree with them...  Rename the coin to TIPS.

Renaming the coin to TIPS will eliminate the FedoraCoin / TIPS confusion.  I can't tell you how many times I've had to stumble through introductions with new people.  It's TIPS... but it's called FedoraCoin... "what?"  It doesn't flow from the tongue.  

Now, don't get me wrong.  I'm not against the Fedora, in fact, I think it would be awesome for the TIPS coin to pay homage to the Fedora hat (through logo and marketing), but a simple rebranding will help this coin tremendously.  

• It would give the masses a fresh perspective of our coin.  Our image is currently tied to massive strip mining sell-offs, near death, and a LOW of 4 litoshis! Of course people will be scared of this
  • It would make selling the product MUCH EASIER for those of us who hit the streets

I have been getting my wife's friends involved, and their friends.... they could care less about the Fedora meme.  They don't even understand it.  When they download the wallet they ask, "FedoraCoin?  I thought it was TIPS?"  When you tell someone about FedoraCoin and then they go on Cryptsy, you get confusion as well, "FedoraCoin = TIPS?  wtf?"

It just makes sense... TIPS symbol, TIPS name...  TIP of the HAT to you...  online TIPPING currency.  

The gentlemen asking for a name change are 100% absolutely correct.  This coin should be a coin for the masses... and it should be communicated to them in terms they understand and are familiar with.  People outside of the computer world are just not aware of the Fedora meme.  For 4chan and reddit application, FedoraCoin is a suitable name.  For mass adoption, the name has to be changed.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Mardaed (cinnajerry)

wow I didn't know what's the Fedora Tip meme until now, so I finally googled it and got a liiitle bit enlightened Roll Eyes, but sounds awesome. How about then changing the name to TIPS, but leaving the Fedora hat as a symbol to acknowledge the meme, cuz it sure sounds powerful and cool (tip of the hat, which is at the same time a kind of greeting/acknowledgement of the contribution somebody does in reddit/ a social network and would mean sending them a tip (some TIPS) Wink).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vir6

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:33:22 PM

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Mardaed (cinnajerry)

"cinnajerry" yes i saw your name a few times on Reddit.

I fully agree with you and i already said it many times all we need is a good Marketing to be successfull. Right now people are too scared to invest into TIPS because they don't know it and the advertising part sucks. And still too much dump from miners...

GIVE ME SOME JOB !

edit:

You know i'm with you Wink

I wrote a post on the other forum about how to start to organise the community into an advertising agency model. Since then I've had a rant and I guess thats why I'm now blocked.

I'm a brash loud ex advertising art director. I made ads for real brands. VW Hovis The Guardian. I probably know the creative team that sold you your favourite toilet role.

I don't think there needs a leader but Ive tried to put in place a model that can work with or with out me. Ive mentioned before about twitter Facebook the logos being all different. The euphoric atheist E logo. The bitcoin orange colour.

Im getting tired of this. Even the the people that like the fedora name you're equally as screwed because you have no say.

I'm sure you can give us a lot of advices about advertising strategy and marketing, you seem to know your stuff.

skizzneena

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 10:38:19 PM

Ive been enlightened since day one, and I love fedora. But I 100% agree, REBRAND TO TIPS!!!!   Smiley

AMERICA CANT SURVIVE ON $7.25!  TIPS greatly appreciated: Ea1gywevNkV8YFiZbpxAAHqxAZByyFEnGS
id10tothe9

Activity: 623

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:42:16 PM

THAT'S AWESOME POWERFUL STUFF! That's how we should work, let's do this  Cheesy

ps. can somebody explain to me what a finical tip means?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:42:45 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 11:09:11 PM by Apostle4444

Ive been enlightened since day one, and I love fedora. But I 100% agree, REBRAND TO TIPS!!!!   Smiley

+1

I feel a Poll coming on
jtbcoins

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:53:06 PM

THAT'S AWESOME POWERFUL STUFF! That's how we should work, let's do this  Cheesy

ps. can somebody explain to me what a finical tip means?

Financial tip sorry
mardaed

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:03:05 PM

Edit: clarifying post

Why does there have to be two opposing activists?

Why can't you combine both themes of "financial tip" and fedora hat tip?

"tip of the hat to you sir", is still acknowledging someone rendered a good service.

upside down fedora can be equated to a tip jar.

Why can't the fedora hat be included in the logo.  In fact, for recognition purposes, I think it SHOULD be included in the logo.

Please define "Financial Tip" and "Fedora Hat Tip" to us please.  What would be your vision?
jtbcoins

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:26:15 PM

There dosnt have to be but the fedora activist don't want just tips as the name. so there is a split.

We did yesterday with a logo idea of the upside down fedora for tips

"tip of the hat to you sir", is still acknowledging someone rendered a good service.

Yes but we have to claim the fiscal tip first. Thats the money maker as  this coin could be used in the real world in bars restaurants etc

we have a logo on that abaut 5 pages back

Why can't the fedora hat be included in the logo.  In fact, for recognition purposes, I think it SHOULD be included in the logo.

we got about 5 pages back

Please define "Financial Tip" and "Fedora Hat Tip" to us please.  What would be your vision?

Financial Tip. the acknowledgement of good service with money
Hat tip. the acknowledgement of something good

if you have them both then its a pun and not a funny pun at that. it confuses the message that tips is the ONLY tipping coin on the planet.

Ok
jtbcoins

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:27:50 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: