Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

Do I understand correctly that this project turns out to be a closed system of financial circulation. That is, all financial assets are circulating within a single project, right?

What exactly do you mean? What does a closed system mean, can you explain it in a simpler language?

Well, I meant that you earn loyalty bonuses and then you can implement them within the framework of this platform and again get loyalty points for it. This is what I meant by a closed system.
And you meant it, but then you are absolutely right. This is exactly such a system. And it's actually great that you can realize your loyalty points not only within the same campaign.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

Do I understand correctly that this project turns out to be a closed system of financial circulation. That is, all financial assets are circulating within a single project, right?

What exactly do you mean? What does a closed system mean, can you explain it in a simpler language?

Well, I meant that you earn loyalty bonuses and then you can implement them within the framework of this platform and again get loyalty points for it. This is what I meant by a closed system.
And you meant it, but then you are absolutely right. This is exactly such a system. And it's actually great that you can realize your loyalty points not only within the same campaign.

I am particularly interested in partners at the moment, who are already ready to work with this platform. Can you find out more about this?
Mithksomenburk

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
a1471989

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

I am particularly interested in partners at the moment, who are already ready to work with this platform. Can you find out more about this?

At the moment there is no such information. at the first stage they intend to launch a platform with a WU token and only in the future they will launch an internal exchange with the opportunities for sharing loyalty points between partners.
Techsan

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

At the moment there is no such information. at the first stage they intend to launch a platform with a WU token and only in the future they will launch an internal exchange with the opportunities for sharing loyalty points between partners.
I thought they would immediately launch the working platform, it's very sad that in order for the platform to get the full functionality it's necessary to wait a while.
a1471989

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

I thought they would immediately launch the working platform, it's very sad that in order for the platform to get the full functionality it's necessary to wait a while.
Well this is logical. The platform needs some time to realize its potential. There is not a single company that has gained popularity and has become ideal in an instant.
Techsan

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

Well this is logical. The platform needs some time to realize its potential. There is not a single company that has gained popularity and has become ideal in an instant.

Yes, I understand perfectly, but I just thought that this refers to the basic funktional and will be available right away. I'm not saying that the project is bad, of course not. I'm just saying that I'm a little upset that I'll have to wait a while.
a1471989

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

Yes, I understand perfectly, but I just thought that this refers to the basic funktional and will be available right away. I'm not saying that the project is bad, of course not. I'm just saying that I'm a little upset that I'll have to wait a while.
The main functionality is exactly the loyalty program. The convenience and versatility of this function. We use it for both private clients and the business sector. This is the peculiarity of this project.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

If I understand correctly. then the project involves the use of WU tokens as payment for various goods, right? Or are these tokens implied as loyalty points?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

If I understand correctly. then the project involves the use of WU tokens as payment for various goods, right? Or are these tokens implied as loyalty points?

To some extent, you're right. This can be used as a means of payment. But it is not obligatory. Loyalty points that will be provided to users are not WU tokens.
bitokman

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

To some extent, you're right. This can be used as a means of payment. But it is not obligatory. Loyalty points that will be provided to users are not WU tokens.

Then how does this platform unite all loyalty programs into one single service? I thought this was due to a token, did not it?
peetah

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

Then how does this platform unite all loyalty programs into one single service? I thought this was due to a token, did not it?
Loyalty points can be anything, all loyalty programs are combined thanks to the technology block. loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens that can be traded on a birder or exchanged for something valuable.
bitokman

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

Loyalty points can be anything, all loyalty programs are combined thanks to the technology block. loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens that can be traded on a birder or exchanged for something valuable.
That is, loyalty points are not tokens. Each company has its own loyalty points, all right? Then how is the exchange rate between the WU token and different loyalty points determined?
peetah

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

That is, loyalty points are not tokens. Each company has its own loyalty points, all right? Then how is the exchange rate between the WU token and different loyalty points determined?

Well, in this case, I think the exchange rate will be determined by the company itself. Because the mechanics of distribution of bonus points of loyalty and their valuable can be different.
bitokman

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

Well, in this case, I think the exchange rate will be determined by the company itself. Because the mechanics of distribution of bonus points of loyalty and their valuable can be different.

Yes I understand this. But I do not understand if back-exchange is possible? That is, can I exchange WU tokens for loyalty points of different companies?
peetah

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

Yes I understand this. But I do not understand if back-exchange is possible? That is, can I exchange WU tokens for loyalty points of different companies?
Oh sure. This is the peculiarity of this platform, because you can change loyalty points of one company to other loyalty points. This is the uniqueness of this platform.
bitokman

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

Oh sure. This is the peculiarity of this platform, because you can change loyalty points of one company to other loyalty points. This is the uniqueness of this platform.

Now I'm beginning to understand, yes. That is why this is a unified system of uniting in itself many loyalty programs. This is a very interesting and useful solution. I hope this can be managed from your smartphone?
peetah

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

Now I'm beginning to understand, yes. That is why this is a unified system of uniting in itself many loyalty programs. This is a very interesting and useful solution. I hope this can be managed from your smartphone?

Yes, of course. All this will be collected in one place and users can have quick access directly from their phone.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

I have a strong interest in this project. I think that it could be really inspiring. I hope Wulet will be able to change the situation with loyalty campaigns. I am exhausted about all those loyalty card that I keep in my wallet.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

I have a strong interest in this project. I think that it could be really inspiring. I hope Wulet will be able to change the situation with loyalty campaigns. I am exhausted about all those loyalty card that I keep in my wallet.

Are you sure that wulet will be able to better than other its competitors? The market is enough developed and I have some doubts about it. I want to hear your opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: