Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project

This project uses the WLT token, which is a security token. Also WLT is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

This project uses the WLT token, which is a security token. Also WLT is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project
kk777

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project

If you have any questions - I'll be happy to help you, I'm constantly following this project and I know all the current news
boomertoo

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

Recently I have read the last article from Wulet’d medium account and I can agree with this them. Really, Wulet is a blue ocean of possibilities and there is no doubt in this approval. It is something really special.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Recently I have read the last article from Wulet’d medium account and I can agree with this them. Really, Wulet is a blue ocean of possibilities and there is no doubt in this approval. It is something really special.
I haven’t known that they’ve posted a new article. Better check it out. Well, maybe you are right about Wulet. I know that businessmen can have a lot of additional instruments to improve this production thanks to Wulet.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

I haven’t known that they’ve posted a new article. Better check it out. Well, maybe you are right about Wulet. I know that businessmen can have a lot of additional instruments to improve this production thanks to Wulet.
It’s short and it won’t take time. Here is the link. https://medium.com/@wulet.io/untitled-9063d1cf8b7a
Simple users also have interesting advantages that they won’t be able to find on any other existing platform.
Techsan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

It’s short and it won’t take time. Here is the link. https://medium.com/@wulet.io/untitled-9063d1cf8b7a
Simple users also have interesting advantages that they won’t be able to find on any other existing platform.
Thank you so much. Yes, these guys know how to present information about their project. Users have some advantages but I still think that businessmen get more interesting stuff and benefits than consumers.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Thank you so much. Yes, these guys know how to present information about their project. Users have some advantages but I still think that businessmen get more interesting stuff and benefits than consumers.
If you have read the white paper and other documents, you wouldn’t be so sure. It is really hard to decide who is more appreciated by developers. Users are able change their loyalty point management but companies can increase their profits.
Techsan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

If you have read the white paper and other documents, you wouldn’t be so sure. It is really hard to decide who is more appreciated by developers. Users are able change their loyalty point management but companies can increase their profits.
You can be sure that I am enough informed about wulet. That’s why additional profits are the main reason why I think companies has more advantages. They are able to have advertisement, cheap way to create a loyalty program and to manage it without problems.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

You can be sure that I am enough informed about wulet. That’s why additional profits are the main reason why I think companies has more advantages. They are able to have advertisement, cheap way to create a loyalty program and to manage it without problems.
You are absolutely right.  Users are able to discover new products, exchange earned loyalty points and even convert points in fiat. I think that it is the best part. It is a wonderful way to save serious amounts of money.
Techsan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

You are absolutely right.  Users are able to discover new products, exchange earned loyalty points and even convert points in fiat. I think that it is the best part. It is a wonderful way to save serious amounts of money.
Ok. I began to doubt the accuracy of my statement. Maybe you are right and everything isn’t do obvious. But I can make a conclusion that this project is great for everyone. All users of the platform can change their life in a better way.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

Ok. I began to doubt the accuracy of my statement. Maybe you are right and everything isn’t do obvious. But I can make a conclusion that this project is great for everyone. All users of the platform can change their life in a better way.
Nice thought. I guess wulet’s competitors need to be more attentive to this project because it can replace other similar platforms. Community really supports wulet and there are no serious obstacles in their way to success.
Techsan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

Nice thought. I guess wulet’s competitors need to be more attentive to this project because it can replace other similar platforms. Community really supports wulet and there are no serious obstacles in their way to success.
I agree. I am convinced that their privet and crowd sale will be on the top. They will raise enough funds to expand all over the world and improve the technical part of the project. It will be awesome because these guys are super. 
kk777

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?
Techsan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?

Well, what a stupid question? This contributes to attracting new users, as well as retaining their own audience. It is for this purpose that companies use loyalty programs.
Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

WULET have bounty or airdrop? Does the project have its own cable channel? How can I keep up with the latest news and announcements on the project and where do I see them?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

Well, what a stupid question? This contributes to attracting new users, as well as retaining their own audience. It is for this purpose that companies use loyalty programs.
Does this really work and new users are ready to start using something new only thanks to an advantageous loyalty program? Does it really work?
Techsan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

Does this really work and new users are ready to start using something new only thanks to an advantageous loyalty program? Does it really work?

Of course it works, especially if it's something really profitable. Further, loyalty programs begin to work in order to retain their customers and offer them really interesting promotions.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Of course it works, especially if it's something really profitable. Further, loyalty programs begin to work in order to retain their customers and offer them really interesting promotions.
Well, judging by your description, these programs in themselves bring a lot of benefits and interest to users. So what is this platform for then?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: